Blood Moon Ch. 04

Story Info
Syra and Dominic finally take each other.
1.5k words
4.62
30.5k
13

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syra was jerked awake by the door opening to the car and Dominic getting out. She rubbed a hand over her face and shook her head as she stepped out of the car, behind Dominic who was already walking up that stairs of the castle. Sighing, Syra pulled her bags from the trunk and headed up the stairs as well. The incident in the car made her weary of Dominic and she didn't want to do anything to set him off. She looked around as she entered the main hall and was a bit surprised to see it was brightly lit and had colors other then black. Though she did think the suits of armor was too much and very annoying.

She set her bags down on a chair and started looking around, entering the room she had seen Dominic go in and stopped. A tall and very well built woman with dark hair was kissing Dominic passionately and he wasn't resisting. Syra felt something inside her shatter and she couldn't help but growl. Dominic looked over his shoulder then returned to kissing the woman, running his hands over her backside. Syra started to shake but not with anger, instead she felt like someone had stolen the last person with meaning in her life. In truth it was very true.

As Syra turned and ran from the room, memories came streaming through her head. The first time she had met Dominic, training with him, him telling her she had done well on her first assignment with SEA. Dominic yelling at her for getting shot, Dominic smiling and laughing. All her memories came back, pushing her already tattered emotions and ripping them apart. Even if she had never had any real claim to him, she had hoped that one day he would look at her as a woman. She had thought that it had started to happened in the car, but with the woman he had been holding, Syra felt like nothing more then a child.

Syra didn't know where she was going, only that she had to get as far away from Dominic and the strange woman as she could. She took turn after turn, running by people, tears flowing down her cheeks, her chest burning as she rushed up flights of stairs and through hallways. Finally she entered a room and slammed the door behind her locking it tightly. Slumping against the door she tried to catch her breath and control her tears. Syra stayed against the door for several moments more, before a masculine voice had her spinning around.

"You shouldn't have run away like that. You are letting him know that what he is doing bothers you."

Syra saw Lucian and couldn't help running up to him and wrapping her arms around him as tears fell from her eyes. Lucian was a bit surprised but wrapped his arms around her, stroking her hair to calm her down. He had seen Dominic pull Lillith to him just before Syra had walked in and it angered him that his brother could be such a fool. Lucian had set out to find Syra after she had ran off, using hidden passages until he found her. Now she was crying and shaking, the hurt and anger she felt palpable in the air.

Syra felt herself start to calm down and realized that Lucian was murmuring words of comfort to her. Even though thoughts were racing through her head, one stood out more then any of the others, she had to forget about Dominic and let him go.

"Lucian, have sex with me." She said in a low voice

Lucian looked down at the woman in his arms, stunned by what she had said. He had been reading her mind and knew she felt that she had to let go of her love for Dominic, but he hadn't thought she would turn to him. Lucian looked at her a moment more and lowered his mouth to hers kissing her deeply. He was surprised again when she kissed him back, trying to pull his shirt off.

Syra didn't care about anything except getting Dominic off of her mind and losing her virginity which she had been saving for him. She didn't care who it was with, she would get rid of these feelings running through her. She pressed her tongue against Lucian's mouth trying to feel something, anything for this man. She ran her hand down and cupped his groin in her hand, squeezing it gently.

Lucian felt his eye nearly cross and sent a message to Dominic in his mind saying he needed help. When he heard Dominic's footsteps in the hall, he pressed Syra back against the wall slipping his hand into her pants to play with her clit. He nipped her neck and the smell of honey suddenly filled the room. Lucian had just fisted his hand in Syra's hair pulling her head to the side, when the door was smashed in.

Dominic smelled the scent of heady honey before he had even touched the door and felt rage fly through him. He kicked in the door, and saw Syra against the wall his brother's hands down her pants, sucking on her neck. Dominic saw red and flew at his brother jerking him away from Syra sending him sailing across the room to smash into the wall.

Syra gasped as the pleasurable assault stopped and her eyes popped open to see Dominic standing there looking like an avenging angel. She felt her womb clench and her scent intensified making. Her knees shook as the heat inside her doubled, her cream dripping down her thighs. Dominic's nostrils flared at the scent, a primal hungry shooting though his body. He glared at Lucian snarling.

"She is mine. Do not try and touch her again!" He snarled

Dominic spun around when Syra started to inch across the way and she froze. She had never seen the look in his eyes that was now there. It scared her but at the same time it turned her on more then it should have. She trembled when he walked over to her and pinned her against the wall with his hips, holding her in place.

"You are mine." He growled his mouth coming down on hers in a punishing kiss

Syra arched up against him, a moan ripping from her throat at his intoxicating kiss. His right hand raced down her body, slipping into her pants, rubbing her clit quickly making her rock her hips against his hand. His left hand slipped under her shirt to cup her breast, squeezing the nipple gently. Syra lost herself in the sensations as her body caught fire. She felt his tongue run over her lips and parted them sucking on his tongue as it snaked in.

Dominic groaned in his throat his mind and body heated, the most basic of urges spiraling inside him. He felt his eyes cross under his closed lids when her hand, slid into his pants running her palm over his erection. He slid on finger down and slipped it inside her, loving how wet she was, and started to move it in and out of her.

Syra rolled her hips against his hand and wrapped her fingers around his throbbing organ, not even able to close her fist around it. She marveled at the feel of him in her hand, her body bucking against his hand. She felt her knees give out as her orgasm ripped through her, her body going slake against Dominic.

Dominic wasn't done with her yet; he lifted her up against the wall wrapping her kegs around his waist and pulled himself from his pants. He slid it into her dripping core, covering her cry as he broke through the proof of her innocence. He wanted to stop, wanted to go slowly, but the feel of her wrapped around him and her scent pushed him over the edge.

Syra start to moan louder, her nails digging into his back leaving red welts. The friction her created as he stroked in and out of her had arching up against him, her body spiraling to an even greater pleasure. She jerked against him as her body got ready to shatter and leaned her head back against the wall eyes closed.

Dominic grabbed her hair and pulled her head forward watching as her eyes popped open.

"Look into my eyes when you come...scream my name."

He demanded as he shoved into her harder. Syra dug her hands into his hair and arched up as her body broke apart.

"Dominic!!" She cried out

"Yes that's it."

Dominic groaned as he felt her convulse around him, setting of his own release. When he was done he held Syra gently, his forehead resting against hers. When he could finally move he looked down at her, and smiled his mouth showing his fangs.

"You are mine. Do not ever turn to another man again. Do you understand me?"

Syra nodded and leaned her head on Dominic's shoulder shutting her eyes and falling into a satisfied sleep. Dominic carried her easily down the hall and set her in his bed, crawling under the covers with her and holding her tightly. As he lay next to her he made the one decision he could, he would keep her as his until he found her a suitable mate. For now he would teach her everything he could about making love and giving pleasure while receiving it.