Blood Moon Ch. 05

Story Info
Starting and ending...or not?
2.2k words
4.57
28k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syra woke slowly her brain fogged over, and cuddled into the warmth that was beside her. It took her a moment to realize she was cuddled with a body and looked up to see Dominic's sleeping face. She smiled to herself as she remembered the night before and kissed his chest, loving the feel of him next to her. She traced the line of his jaw, placing small kisses along it. Crawling on top of him she slid down his chest and belly leaving hot kisses behind in her wake. When she reached her prize it was only semi hard and even then she marveled at it. She ran a fingertip down the side of it and it grew harder. Syra looked up quickly and noted that he was still sleeping, and went back to what she was doing.

Syra squeezed it gently, watching as it grew fully harder and had the sudden urge to taste it. Running her tongue gently over the head she was thrilled at the taste of salt and man. Syra slowly took the tip in her mouth, loving the feel of the silky skin and hard muscle on her tongue. She moved her head down further, engulfing it slowly in the warm recesses of her mouth, gagging a bit then taking more. She started when Dominic's hand found her hair and she looked up to see his eyes open and watching her, the brown turning closer to black with the hunger swimming in them. Smiling to herself she started to bob her head up and down on him.

Dominic groaned low in his throat as he watched Syra swallow his whole staff then come back up and go down again. He had thought the sensation was just a dream, but when he had opened his eyes he felt more then just pleasure, but happiness at what she was doing. When her hand gently squeezed his balls he arched up his body bowing backwards.

Syra felt a thrill run through her at his body tightening and the sounds she drew from him. She came back off of it just a bit, flicking her tongue back and forth, when she was suddenly jerked up by her shoulders and rolled over. Syra felt a thrill through her at Dominic's now black eyes glinting down at her, his sin sliding over hers.

"It is not nice to tease Syra. Shall I show you what it feels like?"

Without waiting for her answer Dominic slid down her body, his teeth nipping her flesh as he did. When he lay between her thighs he smiled a full hungry smiles, his fangs fully elongated. Syra had a puzzled look on her face until his tongue snaked out and slid through her folds flicking her clit. She didn't have time to think before he dived between her thighs, his mouth sucking on her, and his tongue driving her crazy as it danced over her.

Syra threw her head back, her mouth open as a long moan escaped her. The sensations were to wild, to much for her to understand. Her hand tangled in his hair pulling his head harder against her and she screamed as her orgasm rocked through her, shattering her soul.

Dominic didn't give her time to come down, but moved back up her body and kissed as he slid into her body. He loved how tight and wet she was, the way her hips naturally moved and the way her body accepted him easily. He pulled himself out, leaving only the head, before pressing back in quickly and roughly.

Syra cried out her body responding immediately to the invasion. Her legs flew around his waist locking at the ankle, arching her hips rolling them around. Her nails dug into his back leaving scratches, some seeping blood.

Dominic groaned started to thrust in and out of her quickly, the velvet heat of her squeezing and pulsing around him. He felt his incisors lengthen to their full length and when she leaned back her head he had to fight to urge to bit into her neck and taste her blood. He lost the battle when he felt her ripple around him then clamp hard, and he buried his fangs into her vein.

Syra screamed as she came apart hard, the feel of him sucking the blood from her intensifying her orgasm. She heard Dominic roar as he emptied himself inside her and then collapsed on top of her. It was several minutes before either of them could speak, Dominic being the on who spoke first, though more to himself then to her.

"I can't believe I did that." He muttered to himself

Syra rolled onto her stomach and looked at him, instinctually knowing he wasn't talking about the sex. When he didn't say any more she decided to ask him.

"Can't believe you did what?" She asked softly still trying to recover her breath.

"I marked you." He answered his voice just above a whisper

"What is wrong with that? I liked that you bit me."

"You don't know what that means Syra, what all comes with the mark. It means I am claiming you as my mate."

Syra looked at Dominic for a moment before she launched herself at him, closing her arms around his neck. Happiness swirled through her and she laughed raining kisses down on his face and neck, her gold and green eyes shinning with pleasure that he was finally giving in. When Dominic pulled her back by her arms she thought that he was going kiss her, until she saw his face. His eyes looked dull and dead, his face cold as a statue's.

"Dominic, what's wrong?" She asked an odd feeling of dread spreading through her.

"I cannot have you as a mate Syra. I already have a mate...one my father choose years ago. I cannot hold to the promise that mark means...even if I wanted to. And I don't like made vampires, I am sorry."

Dominic had put his pants on and walked out of the room leaving Syra sitting on the bed her mind in chaos. He was already mated...yet he had just slept with her. How could he sleep with her if he was mated to another woman?

Syra lay back on the bed, her eyes swimming with tears, her stomach rolling at what she had just done. She couldn't believe that the man she had loved for five years, the person who had marked her, already belonged to another. A loud sob broke from her throat as she curled into a ball, uncaring of her naked state and caring less if someone walked in on her now. Her breathing was fast and choked as she tried to breath through her tears, finally giving in and wailing as her crushed heart demanded she did. The hurt inside her echoing through her mind.

Dominic could hear her from down the hall and slammed his fist into the wall, leaving a large hole in the plaster. He was caught in his thoughts so deeply that he swung on Lucian when he touched his shoulder.

Lucian caught the fist flying at him and through it aside as he looked at Dominic, his green eyes flashing with anger. Lucian had never felt this much rage in his life, and hoped that he never did again. He had felt when Dominic had claimed her and was filled with happiness that his brother had finally stopped fighting Fate, and then Syra's pain had ripped through his mind like a dull knife. He had run as quickly as he could to reach the door but had stopped when he saw Dominic standing there his fist in the wall, his head down. Snarling at Dominic, Lucian shoved his brother against the wall none to gently.

"What the hell did you do to her?" he snarled his fangs close to Dominic's face

"I told her that I already had a mate, and that I didn't like made vampires." Dominic said calmly

"Did you tell her that your mate was dead?" Lucian snarled

Dominic simply shook his head and Lucian snarled again. His anger grew even more at his brother's idiocy.

"I bet you didn't tell her that the reason you don't like made vampires is because you turned your mate and she went crazy and had to be killed."

Dominic shook his head again and Lucian shoved him against the wall causing plaster to fall around them. Dominic did nothing but stare at his brother, he could understand why Lucian was mad. If Lucian would have done this to a woman, he himself would have wanted to rip him apart. When Lucian bared his fangs at Dominic he only tilted his head, silently daring Lucian to rip his throat out.

Lucian backed away from his brother, knowing if he stayed close to him to much longer he would hurt Dominic. He couldn't feel anything from him, Dominic had out up his shields, but Syra's pain was eating at him. It made his stomach cramp with each tear that fell and each harsh breath she took. Lucian looked at Dominic trying to figure out what his brother was feeling.

"Are you going to tell her any of this and try to make things work, or are you just going to let her think that it is just her that you have a problem with?" Lucian asked

"I am going to let her think it is her. I can't take the chance of loving her and going through the same thing as before." Dominic said honestly.

Lucian glared at Dominic, a quick decision coming to his mind. One that he would make Dominic agree to no matter what.

"You bit her didn't you?" Lucian asked

Dominic nodded again.

"No you didn't Dominic. I bit her, I claimed her as my mate not you. You will know nothing of this until I mention it at the dinner ball tonight. I will find a way to get Syra to agree and we will find a story to go along with how this happened so quickly. But you will have nothing to do with her until you can learn to stop hurting her, we will put off the ceremony as ling as we can. You better get your head out of your ass."

The whole time Lucian spoke Dominic simply looked at his brother as if what he was saying made no sense. Lucian heaved a sigh and glanced back over at his brother.

"Is this expectable to you?" Lucian asked

"Yes, it is fine with me." Dominic said

Lucian walked towards Syra's door, leaving Dominic standing there, not noticing how his hands had clenched into tight fists. Lucian tapped on the door but when his only answer was a sob, he pushed it open.

Syra was curled up in the corner of the bed her body shaking as she cried. She heard the door open but didn't pay any attention to it. She had never known this much pain, even when she had been going through the Change and she hated being this weak. She felt the bed dip under her and she looked up to see Lucian sitting beside her. She blinked at him, tears still clouding her vision.

Lucian pulled Syra into his arm, holding her gently as she continued to cry against his chest. He rocked her, pulling a sheet over her to cover her nakedness. Finally Syra looked up at him and Lucian knew what was coming, and he also knew he couldn't lie to her.

"Why...why didn't he tell me he had a mate before? How can he sleep with me and have a mate and hate me?" She cried

"Syra...it is not you. His mate has been dead for two hundred years." He said slowly

Syra looked at him clearly not understanding, so Lucian swallowed and went on with the tail.

"Our father chose the human girl for him, and Dominic turned her to become one of us. Her mind was weak and she ended up becoming demented, attacking and killing for pleasure. Dominic had to watch her be executed for her crimes. He is scared you will become like her and doesn't want to risk coming to like you."

Lucian watched emotions pass over Syra's face before a strange look settled over it. It was a mix between anger and happiness and he could see the wheels turning in her head. He sat patently waiting for her to speak and was rewarded quickly.

"Lucian I have something I need you to help me with." She said

"What is that?"

"Tonight at the dinner ball, there is going to be an orgy afterwards correct?"

"Yes there is why?"

"I want you to touch me. Tonight dance with only me, say you love me, and then at the orgy make love to me. Do this all right in front of or next to Dominic. If what you said is true, then I should be able to win him over by making him jealous. If he is jealous then he cares, and with that I can work towards getting what I want." She said calmly

Lucian stared at her a moment before bursting out into laughter that vibrated in the room. He liked this girl and would love to have her as his sister in law.

"I will do as you say, because I think you are right. Let us try this tonight."

Syra and Lucian began to plan what they were going to do, while Dominic sat in his room alone, never suspecting the plot being spun around him. None of them suspecting the darker plot being woven around them all.