Blood Moon Ch. 07

Story Info
Finale: sex, a fight, and a promise.
1.8k words
4.59
29.7k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic pushed his bedroom door open with his foot, still holding Syra in his arms. For some reason as soon as he decided he would mate with her, all fear seemed to leave him. He had been around her for five years, had seen her grow up and become more sure of herself. He had seen her stay to herself and try to be cold, but he had also seen the way peoples words and actions had hurt her. Maybe now he could take that away.

Syra wrapped her arms around Dominic's neck. She was very surprised that he had asked his brother to mate with her. The plan she had set up with Lucian had served its purpose well. Now she would have the man she dreamed of each night since she had first seen him.

Dominic laid Syra down on the bed and kissed her gently. She tasted sweet to him and he couldn't wait to get more from her. Running his hand slowly down her back he undid the ties on her top pulling it off of her. Her skirt followed next landing in a pile on the floor. He looked down at her clad in nothing but fishnets and heels and felt his fangs elongate. Pulling his shirt free from his pants he tossed it aside his bottoms following.

Syra looked up at Dominic who loomed over her and licked her lips at the sight of his naked body. She wanted to lick every inch of him, to feel him trembling under her as she brought him to the edge. She watched his eyes darken as if he could read her thoughts and when his lips touched her she felt electricity run through her. She sucked his tongue into her mouth, her nails digging into his back leaving red welts.

Dominic groaned into her mouth a gripped her hair tightly with his right hand, the left running down her body to play with her clit. He felt her grow damp and slowly slid two fingers into her, loving how she gasped and arched against him. He felt her hand snaked down his body and his manhood jerked when she stroked it. The feel of her cupping, squeezing and stroking him brought him to the edge and he couldn't hold back any longer.

Syra moaned as Dominic thrust inside her, her body welcoming him readily. Her cries of pleasure became louder as she felt herself rapidly coming to her peak. Dominic felt her body start tightening around him and he quickened his thrusts wanting to come as she did. Syra arched up against him her mouth open in a long scream as she came hard, her fangs sinking into his neck. Dominic growled loudly as he started coming, his fangs sliding into her neck triggering another orgasm for her. Dominic finally released his seed inside her with a long gush.

It was several minutes before either of them said anything, Syra the one breaking the silence.

"Dominic, I love you." She said softly hoping he would not pull away.

To her surprise Dominic pulled her closer to him and kissed her on the forehead smiling as he did.

"I love you too. Though I am going to say, using my brother was a bad idea, I still want to beat him." He said

Syra giggled and cuddled into him, raising her lips up for another kiss. Dominic laid his lips on hers and ran his tongue over the edges of her mouth. When she opened it he groaned and slid his tongue inside her warm wet recesses. Syra snaked her hand down between there bodies and wrapped her hand around his slowly softening staff bring it back to life instantly. He growled again and pulled her tighter against him, pressing her onto her back again.

"You are a temptress." He said his voice a deep rumbling in his chest

Syra opened her mouth to speak, but was pulled into a soul consuming kiss. Heat swept through her body again and the smell of honey poured from her skin, suddenly joined with the scent of sage. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at Dominic who had a smile spread across his face.

"Is...is that you?" She asked unsure.

Dominic nodded and almost laughed at the confusion that swept over her features.

"When a person recognizes their mate, their body has a natural scent that is released when they are aroused." He said

"Then...why did I already have a scent when I first met you?" She asked confusion sweeping through her

"Apparently you already saw me as your mate before I did."

Syra wasn't sure of that was true, but she would accept it for now, especially since she wanted to have some more fun. She rolled her hips against him and the scent of sage intensified again. A smile spread across her face as she watched Dominic's eyes darken to almost black.

Dominic licked his lips as he lowered his head to his mate's neck, licking it gently before letting his fangs scrap across the vein. He rubbed himself over her slick core, slowly pressing into her as he bit a little harder into her neck. Syra moaned and scratched at his back, her breathing coming in pants from the teasing and was ready to beg him to put it in when a knock sounded out the door.

Dominic had turned his head to shout for who ever it was to come back later when the door slammed open. Tonya stood in the doorway, her eyes flashing with rage, her fangs showing, her lips pulled into a snarl. Dominic moved to try and place Syra further behind him fearing what the enraged thousand year old vampress would do.

"What do you want Tonya?" He asked

"Why the hell would you mate with that girl? She is a made vampire, a pathetic creature that used to be human, a weakling among our kind." Tonya snarled

Dominic had started to answer, but Syra's hand on his arm had him turning to look over at her. He found that her normal green and gold eyes now should nothing but black, tiny red flames seeming to dance within them. He didn't move when she moved past him and faced Tonya naked, a smirk on her lips.

"You dare try and face me you weakling?" Tonya snarled

Syra simply smiled and watched as Tonya's face moved from anger to shock then down right fear. The woman clutched her chest her eyes wild as she looked at Syra not understanding what was happening.

"One thing that would be best for you to remember Tonya, even though I appear weak, I have been trained by Dominic and I have something other then position worth protecting."

Syra's voice seemed to echo in the room and Dominic felt a glowing pride grow in him. Even if she was shorter and lighter then the woman in front of her, Syra looked at Tonya as if she was the lowest life form in the planet. But he also knew his old mistress wouldn't give up that easily. Before Dominic had time to move in front of Syra, Tonya had launched herself at the smaller woman knocking her to the ground.

Syra brought her arm up in time to keep Tonya's fangs from her throat and she blocked the pain from her mind as she felt herself shift into a kill or be killed mind frame. She knew the older vampress was after her life and she wouldn't allow that to happen. Syra jammed her arm harder against the other woman's mouth, letting her fangs dig into her bone.

Tonya sat up as pain lanced through her gums from hitting the bone to hard. Syra took the moment to slam the palm of her hand into Tonya's nose watching the woman scream as it broke. When she was no longer pinned, Syra rolled to her feet going into a crouch as Tonya charged her again, this time; she swung her leg forward into Tonya's stomach. Once she was doubled over from the pain, Syra leapt at her, pinning Tonya to the floor her own fangs sinking deep into Tonya's neck.

It was several moments before Tonya stopped fighting her and simply laid there breathing heavily. Syra became aware of several of Dominic's brothers in the room, including Malachi and Lucian. Moving quickly she pulled her fangs from Tonya and jumped back to stand beside Dominic.

Through the whole thing all the men had stood frozen in place as the watched the youngest vampire in the castle take down on as old as them. They stayed that way until Tonya started to sit up after Syra had moved away from her, Dominic moving between his mate and Tonya.

"Lucian could you please take this woman from my chamber?" He asked

Lucian stepped forward and lifted Tonya into his arms nodding with respect to his new sister in law before leaving the room. Two of Dominic's younger brothers left leaving only the oldest ones in the room. Malachi turned to Dominic trying hard not to laugh.

"You have one hell of a mate there Dominic. Do you think you can handle her?" He asked

"I do believe so yes brother." Dominic answered.

Syra stood there watching the two brothers laughing then turn her attention to the other six men in the room. She had seen them vaguely at the ball but had paid no mind, now she wanted to know what they were doing in here. Looking them over she drew herself to her full height uncaring of her nudity and faced them.

"Who the hell are all of you?" She asked

One of the men looked over at Dominic as though waiting for an introduction which Dominic did quickly.

"Syra these are some more of my brothers; Rayland, Markus, Lavern, Ashley, Lauren, and Bennett." He said

Syra looked at Dominic, her eyes wide.

"Just how many damn siblings do you have?" she asked

"I have sixteen brothers and thirteen sisters, though not all of them are here right now."

Syra looked at Dominic and shook her head before facing all of Dominic's brothers including Malachi.

"If you gentlemen don't mind I would like to finish what I started with my husband." She said

The men nodded and left the room and Syra turned to Dominic smiling. Dominic walked to Syra and wrapped her in his arms kissing her deeply, pulling her hard against him.

"I love you Syra, now and for the rest of eternity." He said

"And I love you, now and for the rest of eternity."

The two of them fell back onto the bed, making love all through the night before falling into a satisfied sleep as the first rays of dawn peeked over the mountains.