Blood Sacrifice of Innocence

Story Info
She learns the man's knowledge.
1.4k words
4
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything in Nature adores the chaste virgin, as she walks through her Almighty Father's Garden of Paradise, naked and unashamed. She will never know sin, so long as the snake is kept out of Paradise.

When she has matured, the lover sees the beauty so breathtaking to behold, and innocence so pure, surely she must have the blood sacrifice of innocence, to atone for accursedness in his seed.

Her lover places her needs for security and commitment, above his own base instinct, elevating person-hood above passion, and making a true equal of his love object. Her man loves her more than he loves his own body, and this is the deepest desire of the girls heart: To be loved by a special man, more than he loves himself.

The couple engages in madness of love, testing each other with the ancient rituals. She is not presently fertile, and so her lover has no sexual attraction toward her. As mammals naturally mate only when the female is fertile, and the female conceives in a single mating act; in human terms: The Marital Act; the man will not mate the girl until she is fertile. This is in spite of animal studies, done on animals in captivity, which behave like humans in prison.

The virgin's heart is for The Lord God Almighty, her Father. The Father desires for His daughter, to learn The Pain of Atonement, shedding her blood sacrifice of innocence, as she is pierced by her bridegroom; supine, the position of surrender.

The water from the virgin consecrates her marriage bed, for Creation of of new blessed life, in her holy and chaste womb. The blood from the virgin seals the blood covenant of marriage, between God The Father, Who gave the virgin her sacred gift of atonement, and sealed it safely within her; The virgin's bridegroom, who draws her innocence unto himself; And the virgin, whose blood sacrifice of innocence atones for accursedness in man's seed.

The expectation of the young couple is a gift from God, in the image of God, and in the image of the lovers, within the bond of Sacramental Matrimony: A Man/God, of The Race of Jesus Christ, and The Eternal Blessed Virgin Mother of God, Mary.

The virgin assumes the supine position; the position of surrender, opening like a beautiful flower, to accept her flesh being pierced; and with pain, and blood, she is infiltrated by an invading army; an army by which she willingly consents to conceive.

Woman is crestfallen. Was God not pleased with me, as He was with the man? Why was I suffering, while the man was in ecstasy?

Later, woman saw the serpent, and he spoke: 'Yes, did God really tell you not to have relations with the man, ever?'

Woman replied, 'With the man I may have relations, but only within the Laws of Nature. For God has said, 'Of The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil you shall not partake, nor even be tempted; For to partake of of this tree is to violate Nature, the woman learning the pleasure of the man: The antithesis of Holy Eucharist; condemning all mankind to become mortal'.

The snake said, 'God doesn't want you to learn man's pleasure, because the man shares God's Great Pleasure Creating life. If you trick the man into teaching you his knowledge: To have relations with the man more than once per conception; you will become like God, knowing God's Great Pleasure of Creation. Then you will also be the image of God.'

Woman looked at man. She saw he was pleasing to the eye, useful to procure food, and desirable for gaining wisdom. She said, "I did not conceive, because I lack knowledge".

Man replied, "I Am the flawless genetic prototype human, made from God's Own DNA. You certainly did conceive; For I saw you were fertile when I performed relations on you."

Woman said, "Let us partake of the forbidden, under veil of darkness. No one can see us. We will become like God." And she took from The Tree of The Knowledge of Good and Evil, and ate. She gave some to her husband, and he ate. Together, they became abominations of Nature; the snake sowing seeds of deceit, in the paradise of the virgin's womb presently occupied: The Garden of Paradise, planted by The Son of Man; For the woman had only one blood sacrifice of innocence per conception.

She learned the pleasure of the man, and could no longer regenerate her hymen. Woman said 'NO' to God Ordained Nature, failing to suffer the pain of atonement, as God intended for her; that sin might not be brought into the world. Then light came.

Man and woman sought to cover the evidence of their sin. They saw that they were naked; For their bodies were used unnaturally. They sewed leaves together, trying to cover their private parts, so that God wouldn't know they were naked.

In the afternoon, God's Presence filled the air, and the wind stirred. God asked, "Man, where are you?" Man hid in the shrubs of the garden. But God called out again, "Where are you?"

Man said, "I was afraid, because I was naked. So I hid myself."

"Who told you you were naked? Then you have eaten from the tree, which I Commanded, 'You shall not eat of it, lest you die'. I never wanted you to learn about death. Why did you do such a thing?"

"Woman deceived me, saying, 'I have not conceived'."

"Is this true, woman?"

"The serpent tricked me!"

God said to the serpent, "No longer shall the woman beg to please you. You shall grovel, and eat dirt, for just ten minutes inside of her. On your belly you shall crawl, and dust you shall eat, all the days of your life.

"I will put enmity between your offspring and hers; between your seed and her children. No longer shall man mate with his daughters. Out of her seed shall come your enemy. Her unborn child shall strike at your head, while you strike at his heel.

To woman God said, "You have learned pleasure I forbid you to learn. I wash my hands of you. You shall no longer come before My Throne to receive Love and Forgiveness. Your heart shall be for your husband. You shall confess your sins to him, on your knees before him, and he shall be your master; For woman's sin is against her husband. Man sins against Almighty God.

"Because you have negated your pain of atonement, learning the man's knowledge, I will give you unbearable pains in childbirth. I will turn My Face away from you as you labor to give birth, because you were My daughter. To the degree you partake of pleasure stolen from the man, sevenfold shall be your labor.

"Because you sought knowledge forbidden, your hymen will not regenerate after each birth. Only the firstborn of yours shall be blessed by your atonement sacrifice; if he is a son, and only then if he is a masculine son. The rest of your brood shall be accursed vipers."

To man God said, "You will no longer possess knowledge of dominion over The Physical Laws of Nature. Your control over the climate shall cease. You will henceforth perform labor with your physical body.

"Cursed is the earth, because you taught woman man's knowledge. Thorns and thistles shall it bring forth. You shall eat bread by the sweat of your brow; all the days of your life. I shall strike earth with a meteor, tilting it's rotational axis, and you shall experience the cold of winter.

"I made you Immortal. You shall be returned to the earth, whence you came. Your are dust, and to dust you shall return."

God clothed man and woman in beast hides, to cover their shame. God said to Each Other, "Look, man has become like One of Us, knowing what is good, and what is evil. Now, lest he reach forth his hand, and also take and eat From The Tree of Life, and live forever" ...

So God expelled man from paradise, to work the soil, and subdue the earth. He stationed A Cherubim, with a fiery Sword pointing every direction, to guard the way to The Tree of Life. Thus, man's need for oxygen prevents his return to Nirvana

Copyright 2008 by SwanSword.

All Rights Reserved.

Permission is granted for electronic publication on the Literotica web site.