Blood Tears

Story Info
Cyn, the last vampire, finds an android in her bedroom.
3.7k words
4.45
8.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2006 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story contains sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please exit this site immediately.

*

She stood on the rooftop overlooking what used to be her city. In an earlier time, she ruled the night and her name was whispered by a thousand voices in fear. Now, no one knew her name or spoke of her. For all she knew she was the last of her kind, it had been years since she had felt another's presence. Often of late she had thought about waiting and greeting the morning sun, feel it burn her face and body as it consumed her. A single blood tear rolled down her pale cheek as she thought back on all her kin as they fell one by one. Even Rog, her companion, could not stand up to the change and fell. As the sky lightened to the east she spoke to the coming sun, "Perhaps tomorrow old friend," before heading inside and down to her vault.

Cyn laid down in her bed thinking back to when it had all started. If she had known, then what she knows now she would have done things differently. But, that is the way hindsight always is, show you the path after it is too late. They had come like army ants, the protectors she liked to call them. Hunters she could deal with. The silly humans who thought all it took was a crossbow to drop her were no match for one of her age. But the protectors, they were a different story. Like a bad dream the memory unfolded to the night she and Rog had tangled with a protector.

Rog was handsome, strong, and forever cocky. Like a breath of fresh air he had swept her off her feet and showed her the joys of the night. It was nice to let someone else take the lead, and Rog was just the man to do it.

Cyn rolled over clutching her pillow, staining the silk as she cried, "Oh Rog how I miss you so." Even as the sun came up she could not sleep till the memory played out.

-------------------------------------------------

They had worked out a plan of attack. Rog would drop down in front of the victim and when dinner turned to flee he would find Cyn waiting with open arms. Then, the pair would feed at once, her from the front and Rog from the rear, each biting opposite sides of the neck and drinking their fill.

The night was no different then other nights, or so it seemed. Their dinner, a large burly man made his way down the sidewalk alone. As planed, Cyn moved into position behind him while Rog moved out front. Like clockwork Rog popped up and surprised the man causing him to turn towards her. She spread her arms, red satin lining of her cape flashing, waiting to capture him in a kiss of death. Before Cyn could wrap her arms around him she felt someone grab her from behind and fling her off to the side. She flew across the street and against the brick building with such force that the mortar rained down on her like dust. Shaking her head to clear the dust and hair from her eyes, she looked on as dinner ran past another person standing there.

Rog skidded to a stop, looked to see if she was ok, and turned launching himself at the figure with a scream of rage. It seemed to Cyn that time slowed down. She saw him reach the figure and in turn be swung around and thrown against a car with such force that it shifted several feet, the alarm sounding shrill to her ears. She felt the blood rage take her and launched herself at this new threat. Instead of her forcing it to the ground, the figure, a woman, only shifted a step back. Clawing she stripped the skin from woman's face reveling steel below instead of the bone she expected. Again she found herself flying backwards, slamming into a metal light pole, and it's fall trapping her.

As she lay there dazed Cyn saw Rog again launch himself at this creature of metal and be stopped in his tracks. To her horror she watched as the woman, held him at arms length as he clawed at her, and plucked his arms off as if her were a flower. His screams shattered nearby windows as his arms hit the pavement and disappeared into a pile of gray dust. Then the woman plucked his head off and dropped the two pieces watching calmly as they too changed into dust. Just before he died Cyn made eye contact with Rog, the look of pain in his eyes burned themselves into her memory.

By the time she freed herself from the pole pinning her to the ground the woman had turned and was striding towards her. Instead of fighting Cyn ran for her unlife. Others needed to be warned of this new threat and she was not yet ready to die. She had only made it a few feet when she was stopped. The woman had a hold of her cape and was reeling her in. Frantic, Cyn released the tie holding it to her neck and ran like the sun it's self was chasing her. Only by taking to the rooftops did she finally loose her metal pursuer.

She went to the taverns to spread the word and to her clan warning them. But none would believe her. In their place she would not have believed her ether. "A machine as fast and as strong as vampires? Never happen," she would have said. Everyone, it seemed, believed that she and Rog had a fight and he had left her for parts unknown. It was not until several others had disappeared and one tavern decimated that vampires started to listen to Cyn. But by then it was too late. In the space of 6 months the protectors, as Cyn thought of them, had destroyed everyone she knew and loved.

In the end she was alone, a stranger in her own city. She had sunk so low as to drink the blood from animals. Whenever she approached a human one of the protectors would move and stand before her, stopping her. Why they did not kill her she did not understand. Even though she went to the stockyards and drank from cows the blood was not quite right and did not fulfill her needs. Though they would not stop her, she knew they were watching her.

-------------------------------------------------

When Cyn woke she felt the all too familiar hunger gnawing at her mind. She had not had human blood in a long time and was sluggish, her guard down, and did not at first realize she had a visitor in her vault until she heard the voice.

"Hello Cynthia," a woman's voice light and musical.

Rolling out of bed Cyn crouched on all fours looking towards the voice. It was one of the protectors between her and the door. For a moment she considered, run or fight. Her decision made, she stood and walked over to a coat rack and grabbed her red silk robe. As she wrapped it around herself she said without turning, "Hello..." Lighting a candle she said without looking towards the door, "So this is how it ends."

"You may call me Guinevere. We have studied you Cynthia and found you to be different from the others of your race. It is because of this difference that I am here."

Cyn looked at the woman fully, she looked frail and harmless. But Cyn knew better, beneath that exterior was something cold and hard. "Call me Cyn. The last person to use Cynthia was..." her voice trailed off.

"In that case please call me Gwen," the woman said in reply. "I compute that if I move away from the door you will not try to escape. This is correct?"

Cyn nodded, she was too tired to fight anymore, "Even if I ran, where would I go Gwen?" She looked at the android in sadness and sat down at a table. Running her hand over it she remembered the many times she and Rog would sit here and drink a bottle of blood wine enjoying each others company. She felt a blood tear roll down her white cheek and added, "Everyone I loved is dead and gone."

Gwen moved over to take the chair across from Cyn. Without speaking she reached into her purse, pulled out an IV bag filled with whole blood, and placed it on the table. When Cyn reached for it she placed her hand over hers and said, "Not everyone you loved is dead. There is Silver still and she gave this freely for you." She removed her hand allowing Cyn to snatch it up and hold it like a precious gem to her breasts, to hide from the world.

Cyn looked at the bag, her mouth salivating a long time before setting it down. "I can not take it," she said as she pushed it back towards Gwen. "Not Silver's blood." Her eyes still focused on the bag and the blood hunger filling her, "Is this how you torment me? Offer me something you know I can not take."

Gwen looked at the blood and then at Cyn, "Your answer does not compute. She wished you to have it."

She stood and went over to the dresser. Gripping it hard and fighting down the need Cyn said softly, "She was my friend, my lover before I turned..." She turned back to face Gwen, "I swore a blood oath. I would never take her blood." As if pulled by an invisible string she walked stiffly towards the bag, "I can't," her voice coming out as a whimper.

"Cynthia, drink it," a new voice said from the entrance to the vault. Cyn looked up and sobbed, "Silver?" she said recognizing the voice from her past. She stepped towards Silver and then stopping threw her self onto the bed. "I swore," she wailed into the pillow. She felt hands turn her over and looked up at Gwen and Silver on ether side of her.

"This is my body, this is my blood. I give it to you freely," Silver said as she bit off a corner of the bag and thrust it against Cyn's lips. "Drink," she said forcefully as she smeared the blood over her old lover's lips. Cyn tried to fight it but the hunger won. As she sucked on the bag she heard Silver say to Gwen, "Please leave us for a time Guinevere." As Gwen left Silver stripped down, crawled into bed with Cyn and held her. Soon there would be plenty of time to talk, but now they both needed to cuddle.

Silver held Cyn close feeling the coolness of her skin leaching the warmth from her. Even though Cyn was now sucking hungrily at the bag she still cried silent tears leaving blood trails on her face. "Oh baby, don't cry... It'll be ok," She cooed as she stroked Cyn's raven black hair and wiped at the blood.

When the bag emptied, Cyn let it fall from her lips and looked into Silver's eyes. Letting out a great wail of despair she wrapped her arms around the woman and let all the grief pour forth. She cried not only of the loss but of breaking the oath she made so many years ago. Looking into Silver's eyes she said, her voice breaking, "Oh may the gods forgive me. I'm so sorry Silver."

Silver took her face in her hands and said calmly, "I release you of your oath darling." When Cyn tried to shake her head no she continued, "Cynthia, we were young, I was scared and made you promise never to drink from me after you changed." She hugged Cyn hard; her face nestled in her hair and whispered, "We both have changed since that time." She closed her eyes and gulping hard, "More then you know." She let go and held Cyn at arm's length, not looking at her she said, "I am the one who must ask your forgiveness Cynthia." She let go and rested her hands on her lap, "If not then please kill me, for I don't want to live knowing I hurt you."

Cyn reached out and lifted Silver's chin, "I could never hurt you. I loved you before I was turned, that never changed." She reached out and pulled the other woman to her. Kissing her Cyn stopped, letting go, when Silver did not return the kiss. "What is it?" she asked hurt, "Is there another in your life now?" She reached out to touch her old lover's wet cheeks, "You're crying..." she said softly.

Silver stood and walked across the dim room. Standing and looking at the candle she said softly, "The blood you drank, my blood... is tainted."

"Tainted?"

"Five years ago I was backpacking with Guinevere. I went to get water from a stream while she set up camp. I was attacked and mauled before she could save me," Silver said her voice a whisper.

Gwen opened the door and said as she came in, "I heard her screams but by then the damage was done. I killed the beast that attacked her and carried her to where she could be airlifted out."

Cyn looked from one to the other a sick feeling in her heart as the words, 'tainted and mauled' rolled in her mind. She looked at Silver's back and said "You're a were?" When Silver made no move she looked at Gwen and received a nod in reply. "Oh no..." In a flash she was behind Silver. She spun her around so they were face to face, "Do you realize what you have..." she started to say when she felt Gwen grab her from behind and throw her off to one side.

Silver screamed, "No Guinevere, you promised!" She moved between the pair and still facing Gwen she said, "You will have to go through me first." When the android raised her hands and stepped back she continued, "Ether stay out of this or leave now. But if you interfere once more you will have to kill me also." Turning to Cyn, she walked to her and helped her up. "Cynthia, you're dying without human blood."

Cyn looked towards the android to make sure she stayed at the far side of the room. She pulled Silver close and held her, "You have condemned us both Silver. The other pires will hunt us down for mixing our blood."

Silver looked up, clinging to Cyn, "I would rather die with you or by your hand, then alone." She broke away and continued, "For five years I searched with Guinevere for someone, anyone... I am alone, spurned by everyone." She felt a cool hand on her shoulder and placed her own over Cyn's, "When I heard about you, I could not stand by and let you die from lack of blood." Turning, still holding Cyn's hand, "Before you turned we both swore we would die to help the other."

Cyn remembered that night. They had just finished making love and lay together, "I would give up everything, including my life, for you," Silver had said to her. "And I you," the younger Cyn had replied. She felt the bitter taste of guilt at being upset at Silver fill her. She pulled Silver into a tight hug and again kissed her. This time instead of the kiss being turned down, Silver kissed her back passionately.

Breaking off the kiss Silver said breathlessly, "Will you... Bring me over?" She tilted her neck and swept her hair to one side. "Please Cynthia... take me."

Cyn looked at Silver with horror, "But you said you never wanted."

Silver looked up at Cyn, her head still tilted, "I want to be with you forever, in life or in death by your hand. Please love, take me or turn me. But make me yours now and forever please."

Cyn looked across the room at Gwen as if to ask, "What do I do?" Though she stared at the android a long time Gwen made no move or gesture to say yea or nay. She looked at Silver and asked quietly, "Are you sure?" Silver's only reply was to close her eyes and nod once before baring her neck. "Then may the gods forgive us both," She said before biting Silver's neck and sucking hard at the flowing blood.

Though she had been prepared for the pain of it Silver still cried out as she felt Cyn's teeth sink themselves into her neck. In a broken voice filled with pain she said, "No Guinevere, my choice"

Cyn felt the blood filling her, energizing her in a manner that she had not felt in a long time. She looked up not stopping at Gwen and saw the android fidgeting in place like someone waiting in line at the restroom. As Silver's heart slowed to a weak thump, pause, thump, pause, Cyn stopped drinking. Holding the woman up with one hand she bit and ripped at her wrist and placed it over Silver's mouth. "This is my blood. This is my life. Drink my love and live beside me forever."

Silver felt the wrist at her mouth, the wetness filling her and she swallowed without thinking. The blood went down smoothly and each time her mouth filled she would swallow again. When she was strong enough she held Cyn's wrist against her mouth so she could better lick and drink the coppery fluid. Her eyes locked on to Cyn's and when she heard her say, "That's enough," She nodded and let go of the wrist.

Cyn picked up Silver and laid her down on the bed. Looking at Gwen she said, "Now we wait." As Gwen picked up a chair and moved to sit on it beside the bed Cyn said, "I don't understand."

Gwen held Silver's hand in hers, "When I failed to protect her I was to be dismantled. But Silver, would not let the others take me from her." She looked at Silver's face, "Even though I am metal inside, I did not wish to die." She leaned forward and wiped a wisp of hair from her charge's face. "When it was realized what she had become, I fought for her right to live as she had for me."

Cyn looked at Gwen in suprize. She had never thought these metal creatures had feelings. She looked from Gwen to Silver and back again, "Does she know?"

Gwen looked at the vampire sitting beside Silver and asked "Know what?"

"That you are in love with her," Cyn replied softly.

"Yes," two voices said together. Silver opened her eyes and looked at Gwen giving her hand a squeeze, 'But she knows I am in love with you Cynthia."

Gwen smiled down at Silver and gave her hand a squeeze back, "When we found you," she looked back at the vampire, "Silver had the idea that you would be able to survive in wolf form. She made me promise that if you wished to kill her after drinking her tainted blood, I would let you without taking my revenge." She looked back down at Silver a single tear rolling down her cheek. "Do you have any idea what it is like to know you will lose the one you love more then anything Cynthia?" She heard a sniffling and looked up to see Cyn crying.

"Yes I do. For years Silver was lost to me," She said as blood tears rolled down face. Silver chose that moment to moan and start to twitch, "The change is coming. Don't be alarmed Gwen." She said as she lay over Silver's middle to keep her from falling out of the bed. Soon Gwen had to help her hold the woman down. Luckily the change while violent was short lived. When Silver was past the worst part and resting comfortably, Cyn looked across to Gwen and asked, "What will you do now?"

Gwen took a long time answering, "I will go and have myself broken down for scrap." She looked down at Silver and stroked her face gently, "She has you, and does not need me anymore."

Cyn reached out and grasped Gwen's arm, "No you are wrong." She gulped hard, "She will need you now more then ever." She looked down the words coming hard to her, "We both need you." Ever since turning Cyn had never asked for help, she always stood on her own two legs, until now that is.

Silver opened her eyes and softly said, "Stay with us Guinevere."

Gwen looked from one to the other, "It does not compute."

Cyn smiled softly, "Can you really say no to Silver?" She watched as Gwen shook her head no before continuing, "Then it's settled." She lay down on one side of her lover and patted the other side for Gwen. As the android lay down on the other side of their mutual love, Silver reached out and took both their hands in hers, joining them together on her chest.

"Everyone's hand will be turned against us now. Where can we go?" she said thinking aloud.

Gwen's voice drifted up from the other side of Silver, "I will find a place for us Cyn."

Cyn sat up on her elbow and looked at Gwen for a long moment. She felt an emotion stir she had thought was forever lost towards the android, 'Gratitude? Was the tainted blood causing her to regain her humanity?' she asked herself. "I know you will Guinevere." While she did not love Gwen, the android's actions spoke volumes and that was enough for her to place both their lives in her hands. She gave Gwen's hand a squeeze, "And please call me Cynthia."

12