Blood Work: A Love Story

Story Info
They were both aroused when the blood started to flow.
5.5k words
3.98
44.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diderot
Diderot
52 Followers

He met her on the Internet, sent her one of his published stories in fact. It was called "Straight Edge," a knife play story. Her response was straightforward, "i've never been more aroused in my entire life till i read that." She wasn't much for grammar or capitalization, but he already knew that from her web site postings. That was how it al started.

They continued to trade e-mails for a while, and then Denis told her he had to come East for a few weeks, a consulting project in DC.

"I worked for this company before I retired, and they want me to back for several weeks, labor contract negotiation planning, and the pay is very good," he told her. He went that it was a long flight from Phoenix, Arizona, and that he intended to stay in the DC area over the weekends.

In another email he told her, "I plan to do some day sailing out of Solomons Island." "Why don't you drive up from St. Mary's and meet me for dinner on Friday night. I'll choose a restaurant on the water, and we'll have a chance to meet in a neutral setting, talk about our mutual interest, check out the chemistry." And to tease her a little bit, he sent a photo of the straight edge razor he mentioned in the story that started it all.

Merry knew the interest he was referring to: her interest in cutting herself or being cut, his interest in sex with a woman when she was having her period.

The restaurant was right on Chesapeake Bay, high up, the deck on three sides, the view spectacular. She found him easily enough – he looked exactly like the photo he posted at Literotica.

They were a spectacular couple as they sat on the deck of Stoney's Crab House. It wasn't only the difference in their age, but also their appearance. He was in his 50s, about 5'9", 150 pounds. She was about 20, only 5'4", but she weighed almost as much as he did. Both were dress in black. He was fit and trim, she was all tits and ass.

Denis was wearing a black Italian T-shirt and black silk trousers, black loafer, no socks. Both his beard and hair were trimmed short, and his pale blue eyes sparkled.

Merry was wearing a sheer black silk blouse, with a lavender demi-bra underneath. Her black skirt was short and tight, showing off her sexy ass. She was also wearing black fishnet stocking, and low high heel black boots with very pointy toes. The fishnets were held up by a black garter belt, and her skirt ended about two inches north of her stockings tops. Her black shoulder length hair was streaked with red highlights, and her eyes were also blue, but more silver that Denis's. He finger nails were long, and painted with a shiny black lacquer.

Given the difference in their ages, it wasn't clear if they were Dad / daughter combo, or just some guy who had the hots for young Goth chicks. But all in all, they were a spectacular couple.

"I'm drinking white wine," Denis told her. "But if you'd like a beer ..."

"Wine will be fine," Merry responded.

They ordered dinner, crab cakes and grilled scallops for him, crab cakes and shrimp for her. They ate slowly, made small talk, neither wanting to mention the subject that brought them together.

Finally, the table was cleared as they were finishing the last of the wine.

"Give me your hand," he said.

"Why?"

"Trust me. You'll like what happens next."

Reluctantly, Merry held out her hand, palm up.

Quickly, Denis took something out of his pocket. It was the size of a ball point pen, made of blue plastic.

"It's called a lancet," Denis told her as he grasped her middle finger, squeezing the tip. He put the tip of the lancet against her finger, and pressed on the white control button. She heard a clicking sound, followed by a sharp pin prick.

"Ouch!"

Denis squeezed her finger tip and the drop of blood quickly appeared. Instinctively, Merry put her finger to her lips and sucked the warm, sweet blood. She could feel the familiar tingle starting between her legs.

"What was that thing?" Merry asked, still sucking the blood from her finger tip.

"A lancet. It's used by diabetics to draw a drop of blood for testing, but I've found a more creative use. The nice thing about it is that I can adjust the depth of the needle."

"Really?"

"Do you want another hit, a little bit deeper?"

"Please ..."

Denis had started with the smallest setting, just a slight pin prick, really. For the second draw, he turned it up one notch.

"Your hand, please."

Merry held out her hand again, and this time he chooses the first finger. He pressed the lancet a little bit tighter against her finger tip, pressed the white trigger button, and she heard the click.

"Ouch," again. The needle hand gone in deeper, hurt a little bit more, but the blood drop was larger. Again, she immediately put her finger tip against her lips, tasting the blood, tonguing her finger tip.

"You look very pretty when you're doing that, very sexy," was Denis comment.

"Doing what," she teased.

"Putting things in your mouth ..."

There was a long pause, and then Denis went on, "I think you like the lancet. But Stoney's isn't the place to draw more blood. We can go back to my motel, if you're interest."

"If I go with you, where would you draw the blood from," Merry asked.

"First your arms, then your breasts, and finally your labia. The first two are for you – the third is for me. Do you think you can handle it, having your pussy pierced so I can suck your blood?"

At that instant, Merry was wet with desire, desire for the taste of her own blood, and for the pain and pleasure of giving her blood to another.

When Merry decided to meet this older man, she hadn't decided how the evening would end up, or if she would fuck him. She was a teen, she had sucked and fucked guys in their 20s, even their late 20s, but never a man as old as her Dad.

There was something deliciously kinky about this man, something about him wanting to pierce her labia and suck her blood. Using the lancet to draw blood from her arms and breasts was fine with her, she had cut herself to taste her blood, and the lancet was no worse than cutting. But piercing her pussy was different. Merry could feel a sense of apprehension.

"When you do it, you know, use that thing on my pussy, will it actual pierce my ... my ...." She couldn't find the right word.

"The medical term is 'labia,' but I think you're thinking of them as your 'cunt lips'."

Merry wasn't normally shy when it came to her body, but talking about her cunt with a man her father's age was a little bit embarrassing.

Merry looked down at the table, and started to twirl a lock of hair.

"Say it," Denis told her.

"Say what," Merry asked.

"Say the word 'cunt.' Tell me you have a very pretty 'cunt' and then I'll tell you what I intend to do to you."

Merry had to know the answer. But this was so new, talking about her kinks.

"Cunt. I have a very pretty cunt." She had often seen her pussy in the mirror while trimming her pubes, but she never thought of her cunt as 'pretty.'

"The lancet has seven depth settings," Denis told her, "and there is spring mechanism that retracts the needle as soon as it enters the flesh. The needle is quite small, not more than a quarter of an inch, so there is no way I could actually pierce your labia."

That was a relief. Merry wasn't ready to be fitted for a cunt ring, not just yet.

"Then you're comfortable with what I have in mind?"

"Kind a ..."

"Before we head back to the motel, I have just one question for you."

"Yes ..." The hesitancy was creeping back into her voice.

"Are you wearing panties or a thong?"

"A thong, in lavender, to match my bra."

"I was hoping for panties, worn over the garter belt, so you could take them off before we leave the restaurant.."

"The thong is underneath the garter belt, and it's really a hassle to take off without unhooking my stocking. And there's another reason I don't want to take it off just yet."

"Yes ..." His question hung in the air.

Merry looked down at the table again and twirled the same lock of hair.

"It was going to be a surprise for you," she told him. "I'm on the rag ... since this morning. I wasn't due until tomorrow, but I don't take birth control pills. I think it's a case of nerves - brought on a day early by the thought of meeting you. Normally I'm pretty regular. You're not mad at me, are you? That I'm bleeding, bleeding really heavy?"

The buxom young girl couldn't see under the table, but hearing those words made Denis's already stiff cock grow another inch.

"You dear, sweet, beautiful child," was all Denis said.

When Merry decided to meet this older man, she hadn't decided how the evening would end up, or if she would fuck him. She had sucked and fucked guys in their 20s, even their late 20s, but never a guy as old as her Dad.

There was something deliciously kinky about this man, something about him wanting to pierce her labia and suck her blood. Using the lancet to draw blood from her arms and breasts was fine with her. She had cut herself to taste her blood, and the pain of the lancet was no worse than cutting. But there was this sense of apprehension ...

"When you do it, you know, use that thing on my pussy, will it actual pierce my ... my ...." She couldn't find the right word.

"The medical term is 'labia,' but I think you're thinking of them as 'cunt lips'."

Merry wasn't normally shy, but talking about her cunt with a man her father's age was a little bit embarrassing.

Merry looked down at the table, and started to twirl a lock of her hair.

"Say it."

"Say what," Merry asked.

"Say the word 'cunt.' Tell me you have a very pretty 'cunt' and then I'll tell you what I intend to do to you."

Merry had to know the answer. "Cunt. I have a very pretty cunt." She had often seen her pussy in the mirror while trimming her pubes, but she never thought of it as 'pretty.'

"The lancet has seven depth settings, and there is spring mechanism that retracts the needle as soon as it pierces the flesh. The needle is quite small, not more than a quarter of an inch, so there is no way I could actually pierce your labia."

That was a relief. Merry wasn't ready to be fitted for a clit ring, not just yet.

"Then you're comfortable with what I have in mind?"

"Kind a ..."

"Then before we head back to the motel, I have one question for you."

"Yes ..." The hesitancy was creeping back into her voice.

"Are you wearing panties or a thong?"

"A thong, in lavender, to match my bra."

"I was hoping panties, worn over the garter belt, so they're easier to take off in public."

"The thong is underneath, and it's really a hassle to take off without unhooking my stocking. And there's another reason I don't want to take the thong off just yet."

"Yes ..."

Merry looked down at the table again and twirled the same lock of hair. "It was going to be a surprise for you," she told him. "I'm on the rag ... since this morning. I wasn't due until tomorrow, but I think a case of nerves brought it on a day early. You're not mad at me, are you? That I'm bleeding, bleeding really heavy?"

The buxom young girl couldn't see under the table, but hearing those words made Denis's already stiff cock grow another inch.

"You dear, sweet, beautiful child," was all Denis said.

Denis paid the check and they started for the parking lot. "Do you want to ride with me or follow in your car?" Merry hadn't given it much thought until that moment.

"What are you driving," she asked.

"A new Bimmer convertible, an M3, very fast, very hot. It's one of the perks for being a high priced consultant."

Merry was clearly impressed.

"I'll drive you back to your car when we're finished." He didn't say. "In the morning," so she didn't know if he expected her to stay the night.

The motel was less than a mile away, and Denis drove slowly, carefully. "What a waste," Merry told him. "I'd be burning rubber every time off the line."

Denis put his hand on her thigh as he drove, above the top of her fishnet, on the smooth soft inside of her thigh. His hand was strong and as he inched it higher. She squeezed her legs together, trapping his hand.

"The next time you come down here, we can go to the A&E for a few hours," Merry told him. "It's just across the bridge, in Lexington Park. Very kinky, mirrors on the walls and ceilings, six or eight porno channels. I'll wear a studded collar. I think you'll like it."

"Only if you're a very good girl tonight ..."

"Are you going to eat me out," Merry blurted out. She couldn't think of anything else to say to respond to Denis's statement.

"We'll see."

They drove in silence the rest of the way to the motel. His room was on the second floor, with a deck and a water view facing west. Merry was impressed.

"I've got another bottle of wine on ice," he told her. "We can enjoy some wine and watch the sun set. It'll set the mood."

Towards the end, all her boyfriend wanted to do was stay home and fuck, never to go out dancing, never to take her any place nice. Tonight was special. It was nice to be treated like a lady, Merry thought, to have a real date, not just a some quickie hook-up.

Denis brought the wine out onto the deck and they watched the sun set over the water. He stood behind her, with his arms around her, and she snuggled her sexy ass against him. She could feel his erection though his silk trousers and she guessed she would not be disappointed.

"Am I being a good girl," she asked in her best little girl voice.

"You're being a very naughty little girl," as he reached down and started caress her ass through the tight micro-mini skirt.

"Are you going to spank me?"

"There are other things I'd like to do to that big sexy ass of yours. I'd rather punish you with the lancet."

"That's not a punishment."

"We'll see," Denis said.

The sun had already set and it was starting to get windy, so they took their wine inside.

"I don't want you to get blood on your blouse." Denis said when they were back in his room and the curtains were drawn.

Merry unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on a chair. The room was large, with a queen size bed, a desk and straight back chair, and two comfortable arm chairs. On the desk was the razor Denis described in the story "Straight Edge." In addition, there was a Pocket Rocket clit vibrator, a slim vibrator designed for anal play, and a bottle of AstroGlide.

"You came prepared," Merry said.

"Only the best for my very pretty little Goth girl."

"Do you really think I'm pretty?" At times Merry wasn't sure. Before she turned Goth, people were always telling her, "You've got such a pretty face – if you'd only lose 10 or 20 pounds." Then she died her hair black, painted her nails to match, and went away to college. When she came home that first Thanksgiving, nobody told her she was pretty anymore.

"I think you're beautiful."

Merry's breasts were spectacular, 38-Cs with the firmness of youth, barely contained by the sheer demi-bra. Denis could see her tiny, hard rose red nipples through the sheer lace.

She started to reach for the clasp at the front of the bra.

"Leave your bra on for a while," he told her.

"And my skirt, do you want me to take it off," Merry asked.

"It's going to come off eventually, so you might as well take it off now. I'm dying to see you look like in your garter belt and stockings."

"What about the thong?"

"That too."

Merry unzipped skirt, and wriggled out of it. She had to sit on the straight back chair to unhook her garters, and then to stand to pull down the lavender thong, and then to sit down to re-hook her fishnet stockings. She kept on the high black mini-boots with the stiletto heels.

Over the Internet, she told him she trimmed her pubic hair. She had cut it short, trimmed to just a stubble, and Denis could see the string from her tampon peeking out of her pussy lips.

"Very, very pretty. Very, very slutty."

"How are you going to begin," Merry asked.

"Hold out your left arm, palm down."

Denis took the lancet from his trouser pocket, turned the dial up a notch, and pressed it to the back of her arm about three inches above the wrist. She heard the click, followed by the pain of the puncture. Denis took away the lancet and there was a large drop of blood.

"For you, my dear. Fresh blood."

Immediately, Merry put her arm to her mouth and sucked the warm drop of blood. After a moment she held out her arm again.

"Another hit, please."

Denis re-cocked the trigger and applied the lancet slightly higher on the pretty Goth girl's outstretched arm. The click, the pain, and then the blood.

"Again ..."

It was the same thing as before. She had three small punctures on her left arm, three very small spots that were almost invisible, nothing to explain to prying parents or her college roommate.

Denis repeated the process with her right arm. She kind of liked the pain of the needle – it was not like the burning pain of being cut – and Denis could do it to her over and over again, as much blood as she wanted.

"Now, take off your bra. I want to do your tits."

By this time, Merry's nipples very hard, tiny and hard, rose red, with very small areolas, no larger than a quarter. She could feel the wetness between her legs, the mixture of pussy juice and menstrual blood. She knew she would be a mess when Denis finally removed the tampon.

Before he started, Denis turned up the depth of the lancet another notch. He leaned forward, kissed her right nipple, and applied the lancet, just over the center of her nipple, just at the border of her sensitive areola. Click, pain, and blood.

"Ouch. That one hurt."

"But I think you like it – and it's no worse than cutting."

"Again."

Click, pain, and then more blood.

"Again."

Click, pain, and then even more blood.

Denis's hand went between her legs, found her clit. Slowly he moved his finger tips in a tight circle.

"Oh, my G-d. You're going to make me cum."

"And I hope you're multiple orgasmic. It's going to be a very long evening."

She wondered how many times he would make her cum.

"Can I do you, can I taste your blood," Merry asked.

Denis adjusted the lancet for a shallower puncture, cocked the devise, handed it to her, and then held out his hand.

The pretty young Goth placed the lancet against Denis's finger tip, and then pressed the white button. Click, and there was a drop of blood.

Merry just used the tip of her tongue. He pressed his finger between her lips, and she sucked harder.

"I like the way you use your tongue," he teased.

"Can I do you again?"

"On my finger or my chest?"

"Your chest, please ..."

Denis pulled the black T-shirt over his head. His stomach was rock hard and his arms nicely muscular.

"You work out, don't you," Merry said.

"I jog three miles every morning, and do a half hour of Chi Gong each night before I go to bed."

"And tonight, can I watch you exercise?"

"It's not very interesting to see – it's as much meditation as exercise – something I prefer to do in private."

Denis adjusted the lancet for a deeper puncture, and Merry applied it to his chest. The familiar click, and then the drop of blood. She leaned forward to lick the blood from his chest, and then to tongue his nipple.

Merry did his other breast and then tongued his other nipple.

"Nice tongue work," Denis said as he grasped her jet black hair with both hands and slowly pushed her to her knees.

Merry didn't have to be told what was expected of her. She had been sucking cock since her freshman year in high school, and guys told her she was good at it, always popular. Maybe it was because she always swallowed. So she quickly unbuckled his belt, unzipped his black silk trousers, and pushed them down below his knees. He was already hard, but she managed to push down the tight black briefs.

Diderot
Diderot
52 Followers
12