Bloodlines Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ian turned to look at her, Ayra grimaced and dropped the garment, her hands going to her stomach. She grabbed at the post of the bed and slowly lowered herself onto it. Ian let the lid fall closed as he rushed over to her.

"I fear your sister is anxious." Ayra said, as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her stomach.

Ian smiled, and helped her onto the bed, pulling back the covers and positioning her in the center. He quickly started a fire, frequently glancing back at Ayra when she let out a moan. She smiled at him, a forced smile that never seemed to reach her eyes. The fire started easy enough, the dried wood snapping and popping a welcome sound. He added some coal from the bucket then walked back over to the bed.

"The gods are kind." Ayra said, taking Ian's hand. "Kind for leading us here, and even more kind for giving me a son such as you."

"I should get the horse, and see what else can be of use." Ian said, as she let out another moan. "That is, if you will be alright."

"Your sister is anxious, but she is not yet coming. There is time. Be about what needs doing, I will be fine." She said, placing his hand on her swollen stomach once again.

Ian could feel his sister twisting within, poking and pushing. He looked at Ayra doubtfully, but she smiled and lifted his hand.

"I will be fine. Just do what you need to do." She said, pulling his hand to her lips and kissing it.

It took longer than Ian thought to convince the horse to make its way through the debris and into the remnants of the keep. By the time he finally got the beast inside and gathered up all of their gear, it was starting to get dark. Ian rushed back to the room, only to find Ayra still in the bed, sleeping. He woke her, and gave her some bread. She nibbled at it, her face taut.

"Are you alright, Ayra?" Ian said, pouring a cup of wine and handing it to her. The skin was nearly empty, so he drank water instead.

"Your sister is very anxious." She said, pressing his hand to her stomach. "She will be here soon."

"Are you sure? I mean, I thought you said we had a month yet."

"I did, but apparently your sister is anxious to meet you. She has settled into position, and the contractions will start soon." Ayra said, smiling as she sat up, holding the fur to her chest.

"What... what should I do?" Ian said, suddenly aware that she had shed all of her clothing again, and was naked underneath the furs.

"Just sit with me. It will come when it will come." She said, patting the bed beside her.

Ian walked over and sat down, his eyes fixed on the swell of her stomach. He placed his hand over hers, and waited, as she relaxed back into the bed, her eyes slowly closing.

"Your father sat with me like this when you were born." She said, her other hand moving to cover his. "He sat and waited, and we talked. He was so excited, so happy, and so scared."

"How long?" Ian said, shifting his position so he could look at her face.

"You were not so anxious. He had to, uhm, convince you it was time." She said, her cheeks reddening.

"Convince me?" Ian said, smiling.

"Never mind. Your sister is anxious, she will come without convincing."

Time drug by, occasionally Ayra would tell Ian tales from his youth, asking if he remembered. Some he did. Others he said I did, even when he didn't. Her talking would occasionally be interrupted by gasps, and her body would stiffen. Still, she remained calm, using her story telling to relax. Eventually, Ian began to doze off, and Ayra would call out to him, snapping him back to wakefulness.

"Perhaps she isn't as anxious as you thought." Ian said, after the fifth time she had woken him.

"She will come. But you are tired. I shouldn't keep you from your sleep. Fill the fireplace and climb into the bed. You should get some sleep." Ayra said, patting his hand.

Ian just nodded and got up. He placed a hand full of coal on the fire followed by several broken table legs. As the flames burst up, snapping and popping, he climbed back onto the bed.

"You should cover up." Ayra said, pulling at the furs.

Ian shifted as she pulled the furs from under him and slipped them over his chest. The weight and warmth of the furs quickly pushed him back into sleep. As he drifted off, Ian felt Ayra's hand move across his stomach, holding his waist as she slid up against him.

The next thing Ian knew, he opened my eyes to see the fire had burned low. Ayra was on her side, her back to him. Even so, he could feel the heat emanating from her. His own body felt like it was on fire, and his brow was covered in sweat. He could hear her mumbling, as she writhed and twisted. Ian pushed the furs back enough to slip out. He stood up, stretching and relishing the cool air. Walking over to the fireplace, he restocked the fire, pausing long enough to watch the flames bite into the wood as the glowing coals grew hotter, encouraged by their flaming brethren.

His pants and shirt were soaked with sweat so he slipped them off and hung them on the wall. He paced around the room, letting the cool air wash over him before walking back to the bed and slipping in. Ayra was still moaning softly as Ian sorted the covers, pushing half of them aside as he struggled to get comfortable.

The heat emanating from Ayra was like a magnet, and after several minutes Ian rolled toward her, his hand reaching out to rest on her hip. He leaned in, whispering her name. She grabbed his hand, pulling it across her stomach which drew him even closer against her, his chest brushing against the bare flesh of her back. Then she slid backwards until her bottom was pressed against his groin.

"It will be alright, Ayra." Ian whispered, her own words from the night before ringing in his head.

As the warmth of her skin soaked into him, Ian's cock began to respond, rising up and pressing against her ass. He knew he should do something, but her hand held him tight. As his cock pressed against her flesh she moaned softly and pressed back, making him shudder. His cock was rock hard and he tried to inch away, to create some distance between them. He could feel his cock pressing into the crack of her ass, and he swore she was slowly thrusting backwards against it.

Her hand gripped his even tighter, pulling it downward, until his fingers brushed against the hair of her womanhood. At the same time she parted her legs just enough to allow his cock to spring between her thighs before clamping back together, trapping his rigid pole in place. It was his turn to moan as her thighs compressed around his cock, sending sensations shooting through him unlike anything he had ever felt before.

Ian panicked as he realized the predicament he had put himself into. He tried pulling back slowly, but her grip on his hand was solid, her fingers pushing his hand lower, guiding them through her hair covered pussy until he could feel here moist opening. Her hips rocked backward slightly, her ass pushing against him as she rubbed gently along his shaft, her fluids now mixing with his own as his cock began leaking.

Ian felt her fingers release his hand and press against the head of my cock, pushing it upward against her wetness. Her legs clamped even tighter, gripping his shaft as her hips began to gyrate. She let out a soft gasp as his cock slid across her opening. He couldn't help himself, his hand slid down across her pussy until he could feel her damp hot flesh and his cock, sliding between her legs. The heat was overwhelming, as she slowly rubbed along his length, her wetness, and the fluids oozing from his cock soon had her skin slick.

Ian didn't dare move, he didn't dare breath as her thrusts became quicker, her legs trembling as she rubbed against him. She slid back and forth, each tantalizing thrust making him want to scream. Her fingers were pressing him hard against her pussy. He could feel her flesh trembling, her fluids flowing across his cock so heavily her fingers slipped off several times.

Her entire body stiffened as she pushed his cock hard against her flesh. Her legs shook, and he could feel the muscles of her ass tighten and pulse. She let out a soft gasp and her fingers rapidly massaged his cock. Ian could feel his balls tighten, and he couldn't help but grip her hips and thrust forward as his cock erupted, covering her flesh with his hot fluids. Spasm after spasm wracked his body until his vision blurred. He could feel her tremble with each explosion of his cock.

Gradually Ayra's movements stopped, and she released Ian's cock. He wanted to say something, he wanted to do something. The feelings had been incredible, but he wanted more. He rubbed his hands across her hips, relishing the soft warmth of her skin. His cock was still lodged between her legs, no longer trapped, but still not where he wished it to be.

Ian considered shifting positions, hoping to find a way that he might slide into her. Before he could move though, she sighed and pulled away, her thighs no longer able to grip his manhood. He remained motionless, confused, wondering what to do. Some time passed and Ayra's breathing remained soft and steady, making him wonder if she had actually been sleeping through everything, or maybe it was him that was sleeping. He watched her in the flickering firelight, wondering just what had happened until sleep slowly overtook him.

Ian woke some time later, with Ayra cuddled up next to him, her hand draped across his chest. Her tits and belly were pressed against his side, the heat making his skin tingle. He could feel his sister shifting within her, and the sensation drew his mind away from where it was headed. Thinking it was her movement that woke him, Ian shifted slightly, and Ayra moaned, her hand moving across his chest.

His hand moved down to lightly caress her back, his fingers tingling at the touch of her warm skin. She let out another moan, and her hand moved, lightly dancing across his chest. Her head turned slightly, her lips brushing his skin. He could feel her breath, the sensation at odds with where he needed his mind to go. It was a magical moment he wished could go on forever. Slowly she lifted her head and looked up at him, a smile forming on her lips.

"Did I wake you?" she whispered, lifting her hand to caress his cheek.

Ian smiled, his left hand moving to caress her soft hair, as she put her head back on his chest. He felt her lips gently brush against his chest as his hand slowly slid down her back, his fingers caressing her skin. She shuddered as his hand reached the small of her back and continued, his fingers gliding across her hip, gently massaging her flesh.

"The fire is burning low." She whispered, turning her head to look up at him. "You better gather more wood."

She reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling it from her hip and bringing it to her lips. She kissed his fingers as she moved her leg to straddle his thigh. Her tongue danced across Ian's fingers as she looked up at him, her eyes sparkling in the waning firelight.

"Do you still wish to go to Uncle Brayden's?" Ian said, his fingers trembling at her touch.

"Once your sister comes. It is our only choice." She said, as she slowly sat up.

Ian could have kicked himself, as he realized the effect his words had. Still, she stood, letting the furs fall away, giving him a perfect view of her nakedness as she walked over and added the last of the wood to the fire before grabbing her robe and slipping it on.

"Perhaps, but perhaps we could go elsewhere. This place held these fine clothes, perhaps there are things of value we could gather; maybe enough to start over somewhere." Ian said, rolling to the edge of the bed and sitting up.

She looked at him, her eyes glistening. Ian stood up, the furs falling away as he walked toward her, his cock fully erect, pointing straight at her. She stared at it, watching it longingly as he stepped up to her. He tried to slip my arms around her but she placed her hand on his chest.

"We need more wood." She said, her eyes closed.

Ian could feel her hand trembling as she pressed against his chest, and he knew he could push it aside and take her in his arms. He knew she would not resist, but he just nodded, reaching out and grabbing his pants. He dressed quickly, his mind filled with confused emotions. Still, he was determined to find something, something that would give her a reason not to go to his uncle's, something that would allow them to start anew.

Chapter 6

Ricah paced back and forth staring at the scroll, rereading the words time and again. Every time she read them, her anger rose until she was on the verge of exploding. Finally she crumpled up the paper and tossed it into the fireplace, cursing under her breath.

Turning toward the young man standing by the door, she took a deep breath, calming her frayed nerves. She looked him up and down, smiling as she saw him shift uncomfortably from foot to foot.

"So, I take it your master is expecting an answer?" she said finally, an edge to her voice that made the lad tremble.

"I, uhm, Yes, Milady. He said you would most likely have a letter for him and uhm..."

"Good, because he knows I don't respond quickly." Ricah said, walking over and lightly caressing the lad's cheek.

His obvious discomfort made her smile.

"I think I could be convinced to respond by morning." She said, her fingers lightly dancing down the lad's chest.

"I, uhm, I..." the lad said, looking desperately at the door.

"Relax." Ricah said, her voice filled with laughter. "I promise not to, uhm, I promise you will have a night to remember." She said, her fingers now dancing across the slowly growing bulge in his pants.

"I, Uhm, I will..." he stammered, his eyes opening wide as she untied his pants and let them fell to the floor.

The lad trembled as Ricah wrapped her fingers around his cock and began slowly stroking it. His extreme nervousness made it obvious that this was his first. She smiled as she slowly guided him to the bed. He nearly fell over as his legs hit the edge of the bed. She laughed and helped him sit down, her fingers still stroking his cock.

"L...L... Lord Brayden doesn't..." The lad stammered as Ricah released his cock and reached up to untie her gown.

"Lord Brayden is an old dying oaf that doesn't know how to treat a real woman. Please tell me you do." She purred, her dress dropping to the floor.

The boy gulped hard, his hand reaching out shakily to touch her smooth flesh. Ricah reached out, guiding his fingers, gently encouraging him to explore her body. She wanted so badly to just climb on him and fuck like crazy, but she knew he would never last if she did, and she wasn't sure how quickly he would recover.

She had been going stir crazy waiting on Ian to arrive only to find out they had holed up at some abandoned keep while Ayra gave birth. That would put a crimp in things, but hopefully they would be back on the road soon. In the meantime, Ricah had needs, needs that would be satisfied. She let the lad explore her, enjoying his timid trembling touch.

As his fingers slowly moved between her legs, she parted them slightly, her hands releasing his and moving to his head. She gently guided him forward, as his fingers fumbled against her skin.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she whispered, as she pulled his head even closer to her cunt.

"Uhm, yes, milady." He muttered, his breath against her flesh making her shudder.

"Kiss it, and gently lick it." She said, pulling his head closer to her as she felt her fluids beginning to flow.

As his tongue darted out, timidly grazing her flesh, she moved forward, pressing him backwards onto the bed as she climbed above him. She quickly managed to straddle his head, her hands guiding his mouth back to her aching cunt as once again she encouraged him to gently lick her opening.

He seemed eager to please, and with a little guidance he was happily lapping away, his tongue encouraging her juices to flow freely across his face as his tongue began to stir the hunger burning deep inside her.

"Deeper." She moaned, her voice betraying her growing need as her hips began humping against the lad's eager mouth.

The lad's hands moved to her ass, grabbing firmly as he pulled her hips forward, pulling his mouth against her pussy as she fucked his tongue. Ricah could feel her legs beginning to tremble as his tongue attacked the depths of her pussy. His eyes were closed, and his hands were rhythmically squeezing her ass.

"What he lacks in technique," she thought, her trembling slowly filling he whole body. "He more than makes up for in eagerness."

"Oh, fuck yeah. That's... oh... oh..." she cried out, half hoping someone walking by might hear her.

12