Bloodlust at Midnight

Story Info
Crimson falls victum of bloodlust and needs Scarlette.
925 words
3.86
9.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool midnight breeze flowed through the trees and the glowing full moon hung high in the air. It was about midnight and Scarlett Nightingale had just begun to hunt for her next meal for the night. Her crystal blue eyes glowed in the pale moon light, as she searched for a nice human stupid enough to be alone and out at this time. Her long onyx black hair flowed loosely at the small of her back.

Her white, long sleeved, button-up shirt was buttoned up to just above her black and red lace bra, with a black silk vest on over it, barely held her d-cup sized breasts as she crouched down in the shadows in her hiding spot in a tree in the cities small park. The black mini skirt she wore, barely covered her nice tight ass and black and red lace thong to match her bra, but gave and amazing view of her nicely toned long legs, which like the rest of her body, was flawless and pale like porcelain. She raked a fishnet gloved hand threw her bangs moving them from her line of view as another vampire came from the alleyway. A vampire she knew very well.

Crimson stood in his normal black on black attire, with and aura that just poured sexual attraction to humans and vampires alike. With a lean body that was perfectly built, and skin and creamy as the moonlight, he was sex in its self. His onyx eyes met hers and a wicked smile played across his face. Scarlett jumped down before him without a sound. Before she could think, his arms were around her and she was pulled into a hot kiss that seared her deeply. After a moment he let her go.

"Why hello to you to my dear," Scarlett's seductive voice purred, as she nuzzled his neck and licked with a small but wickedly tantalizing stroke, "how are you this beautiful night?" He looked her in the eyes, and she knew right then, he hadn't fed all night. He was beginning to go into blood lust. She smiled wickedly at the thought, and a need awoke in her that only he could satisfy. He sensed her arousal and smiled, his fingers wrapped around her wrist and her pulled her into the dark alleyway and pressed her against the brick wall with a quickness that made the young vampires head spin. Then he was pressed against her.

Her lips parted with a soft moan at the feel of his lean body pressing against her, setting her body on fire with a need so strong that her fangs grew in the ecstasy of it. She kissed him with her fangs cutting his lip in the proses making him moan and kiss even harder. His fangs grew when he kissed down her neck and he ripped off the vest with no care, or effort. She moaned at the fierceness of his animosity and need towards her, and she returned it by ripping off his black cotton shirt and slightly scratching him with her black painted nails.

His low growl made her shiver and he slowly undid her shirt, and slowly removed it and licked along the edge of her bra. She shivered and arched into his tongues caress and cupped his head in her hands. He took the opportunity to reach behind her and unhook her bra and let it fall from her body and took the hard peak of her nipple into his mouth, his fangs scraping and teasing. Her cry of pleasure echoed in his ear making him swirl his tongue around the tip and graze his teeth across it. He pulled away and went for the other, repeating what he did the first time. She moaned breathlessly.

Dropping to his knees he lifted her skirt and pulled her thong off with his teeth, then returned to her wetness with a long tantalizing lick. She shivered in pleasure and ran her hands through his white blond short spiky hair. He pulled one of her legs over his shoulder to give him better access and licked, sucked, and nipped her wetness until she was shivering and moaning in ecstasy. He licked back up her body and kissed her with a need that sent her into overdrive. She undid his pants and pushed them down, freeing his rock hard man hood, and gripped it in her slender fingers. He growled in pleasure as she began to stroke him slowly.

His eyes flashed red as his blood lust hit fully and he slammed her against the wall and lifted her up, and slamming into her tight pulsing wetness and thrusted in and out wildly. She cried out in pure pleasure at the roughness of his need and wrapped her legs around his waist bringing him deeper. He leaned back and cupped her breasts in his hands and slammed in and out of her, his red eyes glowing and he growled in pleasure. The pressure was building, fast and white hot, and pure ecstasy.

When her release hit, she came screaming out his name, as wicked white waves of pure pleasure went through her body, her nails raked down his back making him bleed, sending him into faster more wild thrusts. After a few minuets of that he came with pure animosity and sank his fangs into the tender flesh of her neck, and she came again, even stronger than before. Her body shivering in the last throws of her orgasm as he fed from her.