Bloodred

Story Info
Not even God can save her from this monster.
1k words
4.06
20.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle walked quickly along the path through the graveyard. She hated walking through it, but she had stayed out too late again. Normally she wouldn't care, but in the last week 5 girls had been killed. Cause of death, two bite marks on the left side of their neck.

'Vampire,' she though and then laughed at herself. 'Vampires don't exist.'

In shadows Lane watched the same girl. She was beautiful. Her hair was red like fire. No, like blood. Her body was thin and she was quite petite. Her breasts were average sized, but shaped very nicely. He inhaled deeply, she smelled like some kind of flower. Orchid, he decided. He could also smell the salty, sweet blood pumping through her veins. Oh how he longed to rip into her neck and taste her blood...

Lane quietly followed as she continued on her way home. A younger vampire would have rushed in and feed upon her by now. But Lane was not like that. He was hundreds of years old now, and the thrill of the hunt wasn't enough to keep him satisfied. He had other needs.

Stepping out from the shadows Lane called out to her,

"You shouldn't walk in graveyards at night. You do know the stories about the horrible demons and monsters waiting to come out and kill you."

As she turned around slowly, suddenly afraid, she replied,

"I am not afraid; God will protect me from any monsters. None will be able to come near me."

He laughed silently at the irony of her statement.

"Who are you?"

He smiled, "I'm Lane. Don't you remember me? I was at your birthday party a couple of weeks ago."

In true she could not place his face, but she replied with a yes.

"Like I said, you should not walk alone in graveyards. Whether it is because of monsters or because of the murders that have been happening lately."

He walked up beside her and took her hand. She flinched back in surprise.

"Your hands are freezing!"

He simply smiled and led her along the path he had chosen. Suddenly Michelle tripped and tumbled to the ground. Lane still holding her hand fell on top of her.

Michelle lying underneath Lane looked up and stared deep into his eyes. It was as if she could see the whole world in those eyes. She gasped as they seemed to swirl as they moved closer. And suddenly she felt Lane's lips on hers.

His lips were cold, like his hands and when they met her warm lips she flinched. He kissed her again, deeply and passionately. While still kissing her, Lane reached down, unbuttoned her jacket and began to rub her breasts through the fabric of the shirt she was wearing. She moaned and he could smell her start to become wet. Her nipples became hard and he began to unbutton her shirt. He flinched back, cursing silently.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing."

She frowned at him, "What..."

"Maybe we should go somewhere, somewhere else. Somewhere private, to continue this conversation" He winked, recovering from his surprise.

She nodded and buttoned her jacket back up. Lane walked over and in one fluid motion unclasped the cross necklace - letting it fall to the grass - while appearing to put his arm around her shoulders.

She unlocked the door and put her keys on the stand in the hall. She turned to face Lane and grabbed his cold hand, leading him up the stairs and into her bedroom. She slowly stripped her clothes off, enjoying the attention. She was down to her black, lacy underwear set when Lane became impatient. He walked over to her, already naked, lifted her up and placed her on the bed.

He kissed her and slowly began kissing down the side of her neck and onto her chest and finally reaching her bra. He reached around behind her back and unclasped it, throwing it to the floor.

He resumed kissing her, focusing on her breasts. Kissing and stroking them, until her nipples became hard again. He reached down, slowly pulling her black thong off. Michelle gasped and moaned in pleasure. Not wanting it too stop. But she had to stop, had to tell him...

"Lane, I..."

"I'll be gentle."

He reached down and began licking her pussy, drinking up the juice that flowed into his mouth. She moaned as he inserted one, two and then three of his fingers inside her. He came back up and kissed her again, getting into position. Slowly he inserted his hard, erect penis inside of her.

Slowly he began to thrust and then faster and faster. She gasped, moaned and after several minutes was on the verge of an orgasm. Seeing this Lane began to thrust deeper, faster and harder. Her fingernails dug deep into his back as her orgasm began.

She lost control of her body. Her hips twitched and she began to shake. She could hear herself moaning, but it was as if she was underwater. The sounds were muffled. Her eyes blurred, she shut them. The only thing she could feel was Lane thrusting deep inside her.

After Michelle's first orgasm had passed. Her second, then third, then fourth... began immediately after each other. Lane seeing this leaned over her, kissing her face and then neck. Then well still thrusting inside of her, he bite her neck as hard as he could. Michelle felt intense pain in her neck, but was then distracted by a new wave of orgasms coming on.

Lane drank deeply, drinking up her salty sweet blood. Then he sat up straighter and withdrew himself from Michelle. She sat up, curious about why he had stopped. She felt something dripping down her neck. She touched her neck and in the dim light of the room she could see it was blood.

Lane lifted his wrist to her mouth. He had made a cut with his fingernail. She closed her eyes and drank deeply, drawing the blood into her mouth, for several minutes. Lane pulled his wrist away as she blacked out. He got up and closed the curtains. Then turned and looked at Michelle.

And then her eyes opened.