Blooming Lily Ch. 01

Story Info
A 19 y/o is taken and trained as a beloved pet.
13.9k words
4.5
212.9k
258

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlemai42
littlemai42
346 Followers

Lily

Lily sat on the porch steps wrapped in her favorite afghan, the one Mama had made her so many years ago. She was 19 and, although it was old and losing its bright pops of color mingled within the deep brown it once held, and true it was tattered with small holes made by fingering the designs one too many times; it brought her a warmth that transcended the physical. A warmth that was needed in these colder days since Mama had passed a year ago leaving her alone with her father.

She sat with her cup of hot tea, the scent of lemon and honey calming her wandering mind, dreaming of a life beyond the endless rows of corn that made up their family's farm. One day she would be free. But not today. Today she had chores to finish before her father returned from town. She had not finished in time just days before and could still feel his rage each time she moved too quickly. Gulping her tea down Lily hurried inside cursing herself for waiting till the last minute yet again. She prayed He would be late.

She looked around the small home making a mental checklist. "Vacuum, dishes, straighten up" The last dish made it to the drying rack as she heard her father's truck in the driveway. Scanning the room, she felt her heart drop as she spotted the hamper of clothes in the corner untouched.

"Too late," She thought to herself as her father stepped in filling the doorway with his tall frame, his gaze following hers.

Before she could move he had already crossed the small space striking her down with the force of his dirt covered palm. She felt her cheek burn as his hand came back across too many times to keep track. She cried out, her pleas landing upon deaf ears. He continued his rain of hits upon her despite her feeble attempts to shield herself.

A noise in the distance stopped His assault bringing him to the window in a rush. His dark hair lightened under the suns beam as he stood watching something in the distance. His chestnut brown eyes narrowing as he turned around with renewed fury.

"ROOM. NOW." The words cut into her and she could feel his heat radiating from across the room. She wondered briefly about what pulled his attention out the window but the thought dissipated as his hand rested on his belt buckle and she ran up the stairs not daring to push his malicious intentions further. She knew better.

Once in her room she sat on her bed crying like all the times before waiting. She knew words would not help her. They never had. Sorry meant nothing to him. Why did she even bother? It was her screams coupled with the begging and the blood that would eventually end his assault upon her. She waited. Nothing. Fear crept in as she heard silence. By now his footsteps would be up the stairs and his hand had already brought her back down and so it would begin till he tired.

But there was nothing. For some reason unknown to her that scared her more now than the sound of his approach. She didn't dare to move in that moment. Fear paralyzed her to that spot and she listened for anything. Then she heard it... The sound of a vehicle pulling up followed by the front door. That must be what drew his attention. No one came here. Confusion filled her but was instantly replaced with the realization... Now was her chance. She grabbed her knapsack and threw the only four things that mattered to her in it. Her afghan, her Mama's picture, her wallet, and her journal.

Slipping out the window wasn't difficult. She had slid out with ease countless times when she was young to escape the sounds that kept her up at night. The sounds she made now when father was mad. Silently she crept across the roof crouching only a moment to the site of two men shaking hands with her father. Who were they? No time to wonder now as she found her footing upon the fence, she crouched to sit upon its top then jumped with ninja grace landing undetected on the ground below. Freedom. She ran feeling the cool morning breeze in her hair. Faster than she had ever run, never daring to look back. She was free and that's all that mattered.

Johnny Boy and Luke

"Your little Lily better be worth this drive" J.B. groaned as he grew tired of the endless crops that had filled the brothers' trip for the last 8 hours. He hadn't wanted to go but his brother was very persuasive. It was true, all his girls were trained and home with their happy owners leaving him with time on his hands and Luke would need help if she was as unruly as her father made her out to be. They would fix that.

"Oh she is, Johnny Boy. Promise. The best flower we'll ever pluck" Luke said excitedly laughing at his own wit and more so at the way J.B. rolled his eyes.

Luke had arranged the deal personally alongside his brother Damien who stayed home to deliver the last of the girls to their eager owners and prepare for their latest projects arrival. There was a lot to do before Lily came home with them. Toys to buy. Rooms to repurpose. Cameras to install. Schedules and training procedures to agree on. She was different. They had never trained as a trio and so changes had to be made to fit their varying styles.

His attention went back to the file and thoughts of Lily. Her father's unpaid debts had landed him an unpleasant visit from Luke and Damien. The father had nothing left and Lily ended up being his only way out next to the obvious. What kind of fucked up father offered his daughter to settle a debt? He tried to distract himself reading her file for any issues even though he knew there weren't any. She was perfect and she was His. He smiled as they made their final turn.

The old white farmhouse sat at the end of the mile-long dirt road with its paint chipping from the wrap around porch and the crimson door opened where Mr. Intribus stood waiting anxiously. J.B. approached in the van taking in everything cautiously. He was the meticulous one of the three. Never missing a detail.

They got out together surveying the area for any red flags. He could hear the corn rustling in the distance and listened closer. There was no breeze. His brother brought his attention back handing him the bottle and rag. Each tucking their rag with Lily's dose into their back pocket. If the father had given them the correct weight she would be peacefully brought out with no problems. That was the plan. They didn't want to harm her. She was precious to them now.

He met them on the porch halfway to the van. He looked nervous as he extended his hand out to Luke first. He should be. Luke thought as he glared at him.

"Is she ready?" Luke wasn't here for small talk as he shook Mr. Intribus hand greeting him as strict formality.

"She is upstairs awaiting punishment now gentlemen, she never learns" He answered shaking his head.

The rustle started again in the distance. Johnny boy heard it distinctly now and his senses kicked into high drive. The sound was fading away. She was running.

"Is she?" He asked accusingly. His eyes burned into her father before he turned running after the sound of his Lily running away.

Lily

She realized the mistake she had made in running as soon as she hit the cornfield but it was too late to turn back now. She knew from the year she had already spent alone in that house with her father that she couldn't face what he would do to her for running again. Shivers shot down her spine spreading goosebumps across her skin as she trembled at the thought of him finding her now. The cold feeling enveloped her despite her warm jacket hugging tightly to her curves comforting her as her fear consumed her. No time for tears now as she raced through the endless maze with no sense of direction beyond her intuition. Go left. Right. Straight. The giant stalks towered above her short frame as she admitted defeat. She was lost.

"How long had it been? This wasn't like when I was a child. My Mother and I would play hide and seek in the tall cornstalks. Giggling and giving away our location each time. It was their favorite game. She always found me and I wished she could find me now. I wished she could save me. "

Her name stopped her.

"Lily!" An unfamiliar voice called out and she froze locked in place as though roots had grown from the converse she sported into the rich soil below where she stood grounded. Corn surrounded them as she crouched down unable to move. Incapable of breathing. Scared to be found.

Terror struck her as the sound of corn rustling came from only feet away where J.B. found her cowering beside the stalks. She recognized him as one of the men from the van moments ago but he was taller now approaching her at 6'5". Closer he edged, his icy blue eyes penetrating her as he gazed down and all she could do was stare as her throat went dry trying desperately to form words. He took in her whole body, making her feel exposed as his eyes roamed like he was in the middle of a hunt waiting for the next movement.

She stood slowly, rising to her full height trying to feel taller than she was at only 5'4", arms instinctively wrapping around herself, trying to cover what was already hidden beneath her layers but she didn't move from her spot, still rooted, staring back at him half scared and half curious. He intrigued her with his scruffy dark hair he shook from his eyes, to the tattooed demons and angels that covered his arms as far as she could see before his shirt hid the masterpieces upon him. She was becoming lost in his gaze then snapped back to reality. He was grinning.

"Please don't..."

He moved first and the last thing she remembered was his strong arms wrapped around her and the taste of salt.

Johnny Boy

He had her in his arms before she could take a step. She was beautiful. Luke was right although J.B. would never tell him that. Thankfully, the vapor worked quickly and she slept peacefully curled up in his arms as he carried her to the van. He quickened his pace making sure to have her secured before the vapor wore off. She wouldn't be escaping twice. Everything was in place.

Her long black hair cascaded in a wave of curls over his muscular arm. His raven-haired beauty he thought as he took note of all the little things about her while she slept. The subtle streaks of red wine in her curls that shone in the sunlight, the light freckles accenting her soft skin, those wide hips that curved deliciously leading up to her ample cleavage hid well beneath her layers. She was everything we had been looking for and more. Physically at least.

They had all had trouble agreeing on the one. That was why it took so long to finally do this. To train our perfect pet together. Lily fit to all our needs. The thought made him smile amazed at her now lying in his arms. They had never trained a virgin. "All Mine," J.B. thought. "Ours," he corrected still smiling down at Lily. He would have to get used to that.

He got Lily safely to the van shooting a glare that could light fire towards her father. He would find out if he had sent her running soon although they suspected from the bruises she was running from him which angered the brothers even more. There was a fine line between correction and abuse and it was clear Mr. Intribus was not educated in correction.

Luke came running over checking her pulse to ensure she was reacting well to the vapor. Her breathing was steady and her pulse was strong. He gave her a once over and ended his quick evaluation shooting Mr. Intribus the same look his brother had after his eyes rested upon her face. One look between the brothers and a nod finalized the decision.

"Get her put away. I'll be right out." Johnny boy said handing Lily gently off to Luke's awaiting arms. His eyes filled with fire set on her father now as they entered the house together.

Luke

She was breathtaking. Their perfect little Lily. Her full pink lips contrasted perfectly with her soft sun kissed skin and those chestnut brown eyes. Oh, how he would cherish the moments she knelt before him looking up eager for his next command. Luke thought to himself as he took her in. Her full lashes rested still now as she laid breathing softly in his arms.

They had trained hundreds of girls. Beautiful women had knelt before them obediently and without hesitation. All trained and sent off to their Owners. She was different. She was their pet. Their slave. Their precious property. There would be no contracts with their Lily. There would be no goodbyes. They had been patient in their search and now here she was.

He took care laying her down on her stomach of the carpeted interior fighting his urges to run his hands over her curves gently. He got himself together with one last admiring gaze before gathering the restraints from the toolbox. Black leather cuffs custom made for their pet. They had been crafted for her a week before when they had settled the deal with her father whose yelling could be heard now from inside the van where Lily laid safe. Ignoring his cries from within the house, Luke turned his attention to the leather case resting in his hands. Inside held a beautiful collar she would wear for training and come to appreciate in time. It fit perfectly as he locked it in place storing the keys safely back in his pocket. The hard stainless steel stood out against her soft features. It was adorned with 3 diamonds, one for each brother, set into the metal above her small tracking tag hanging delicately beneath the d ring he attached her leather leash to now, two leather cuffs for her wrists, and two matching ankles. The lining was soft fur so she could safely struggle to her hearts content. It would be a long ride and they welcomed the entertainment.

He worked quickly and within moments she laid before him hogtied still sleeping soundly. She was breathtaking he thought and soon she would become his willing canvas to paint freely. Soon. His thoughts were disrupted as a single shot echoed through the field. The house fell silent. He moved her swiftly towards the cage anticipating J.B.'s quick return. His thoughts drifted back to the cage as he moved her. They had shopped together for her primary cage and decided on the sleek look of the wood. It was a pure mahogany top with a smooth finish and would pass for a coffee table until she laid inside it. We had bought the whole furniture set and looked forward to seeing her crawling out to us. All in time.

She was light as a feather in Luke's strong arms and before the sounds of the house door crashing open in the distance faded Lily was placed in her cage with ease. She fit perfectly. He leaned in close taking in her sweet aroma and kissed her forehead softly before locking her away closing the door with the click of the locks.

"Sweet dreams, Lily" Luke chimed as he descended to the driver seat ready to go home.

Johnny boy took his time strolling to the van without a seeming care in the world, a grin on his face and her belongings in his hands as he climbed in. Her things landed with a thud in the back as he tossed them taking his seat beside Luke. J.B. nodded acknowledging everything was taken care of and we headed home at last with our Lily sleeping softly in the back and our future ahead of us.

Lily

Lily woke slowly with her head throbbing as it pulsed painfully from the inside out. This must be what a migraine feel likes she thought trying to focus her thoughts as they spun out of control. She recalled running and the man from the van. A wave of nausea hit her and she didn't dare to open her eyes until reality overtook her.

She couldn't move.

I'm tied up! The thought rocked her as her eyes flew open instantly burned by the light surrounding her forcing them shut. She struggled to free herself from the leather bindings that held her firmly in place. "Help," she screamed out regretting it now as the sound echoed back causing another wave of throbbing within her. "Help me," she cried again softer now moaning out in pain. Why? Was all she could think as she laid sobbing resting her head back down upon the soft fabric beneath her. The sound of movement startled her and she silenced her sobbing as much as she could focusing on the sounds around her unable to look.

"Lily. You're okay," The same man from the field she gathered from the quick look she suffered to find out what was coming but why was he yelling or was it just her head. His fingertips grazed her cheek gently and she flinched away regretting her natural reaction to a man's touch. The quick movement caused a renewed wave of pain she couldn't bear as the tears came again.

"My head," Lily muttered feeling louder than she knew she was as she spoke softly. Never raise your voice. Her father's words echoed silently in her memories.

He moved away quickly and his sounds faded as she listened closely. Her eyes remained shut still burning from the light. She forced herself to breathe silencing herself so she could hear what was happening. Muffled voices and rustling papers. She tried to focus on their conversation but couldn't make out any words. Before she could gather any thoughts, J.B. returned, his harsh steps enhanced inside the small space. Everything was so loud came the thought as her migraine raged on.

He returned as quickly as he had left and she flinched again as his fingertips stroked her cheek gently but he didn't pull away this time. He set a damp rag upon her eyes and scolded her as she shook it off. An instant regret as her head spun out of control.

"No, Lily. Keep this over Your eyes. It will help You. Lay still and your headache will pass soon." His voice was softer now and it comforted her in a way she couldn't understand. Lily laid still as directed too scared to disobey, comforted by his care, and in too much pain to fight.

"I am going to give You a couple Excedrin and a sip of water. I will help you up to take them. There for your head. Do not spit them out, Lily. Do you understand?" He waited patiently for her response.

It came as the realization hit her. She nodded hoping that would be enough. Speaking hurt too much.

"Good girl," he whispered approvingly bringing a blush to her cheeks.

Silence filled the small space and she listened for him. Keys jangled followed by metal clanking and what sounded like a lock clicking open. A door opened. Am I inside something? She wondered briefly before his hands lifted her gently just enough to feel two small pills upon her tongue. She had never taken these before. She prayed they were safe though with the pain radiating through her head she didn't entirely care. He laid her back down softly tracing her face and moving the hair from it. His hand stilled then replaced the cloth against her eyes once again.

"I am going to uncuff your ankles from your wrists Lily so you can sleep more comfortably. Be good." He said it gently but with an edge to it she didn't take lightly.

"Thank you," she managed softly as he closed the door locking it once again and he was gone. Her thoughts flooded her. Why had she just thanked the man who had kidnapped her? Thus, far he had been gentle with her but she couldn't let her guard down. She would think on plans of escape later when she knew more about the situation and her head wasn't threatening her demise. A few minutes passed and, true to his word, the damp cloth and pills did ease her pain as she laid still and let them take their effect. She soon lost track of time and drifted off to a million thoughts crowding her troubled mind. Where was she? What was she in? Who were these men? Where were they taking her? What did they have planned for her? "Why?" she asked herself as the darkness claimed her once again.

Luke

They knew she would wake up in pain. The vapor was efficient but gave each of its recipients a nasty migraine to follow. It was worth it though being the safest to use; the rest had too many side effects and had given them problems in the past that weren't worth repeating. Especially not on their prized possession now. This vapor was quick and beneficial as it kept the girls subdued long enough to get them back to the training center. They wanted her to awake now though and had dosed her perfectly. Her soft moans were music to their ears.

littlemai42
littlemai42
346 Followers