Blooming Lily Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlemai42
littlemai42
349 Followers

He held her in his arms trailing his soft kisses upon her face lowering his lips towards her neck and wandering across her chest. She softened in his hold feeling his fingertips running over her back gently, whispering praises to her as he continued his trail of affection stopping at the swell of her breasts exposed by her dress's neckline. His fingertips tugged at the fabric teasingly until their gentle embrace was interrupted by the grumbling of her tummy. The sudden intrusion of the silence brought a blush to her cheeks and a chuckle from the brothers.

"Are you hungry Lily?" Johnny Boy asked gently releasing her. He waited patiently for her answer smiling down upon her as she blushed, and to his surprise she had kept her eyes firmly upon his. "Good girl." He praised again delighting at the light in her eyes and the blush of her cheeks as she smiled back nervously.

"Yes." Her answer was barely a whisper, but was heard by all three brothers to the dismay of Johnny Boy. He sat back frowning down at her now waiting for her to recognize her mistake before correction would be needed. Johnny Boy shook his head disappointed as she looked upon them confused, oblivious to her error.

His attention transferred to Damien summoning him for help as he left Lily nervously searching her memory for an answer. "Damien. Would you please aid me in releasing her collar and bringing her eternity to replace it? I don't want her neck straining if she struggles during her correction." His eyes shifted back to Lily as she implored him with her eyes for an answer while Damien took his place behind her running his hands over her shoulders reassuring her with his gentle touch as he unlaced the collar keeping her head prisoner.

"Yes, What Lily?" He asked her sternly displaying his disappointment openly.

"Oh, Yes Sir. Yes Sir, I am hungry. I am sorry Sir. I forgot." She answered him quickly as moisture filled her eyes, threatening tears. She waited for his response hoping to avoid another correction.

"Luke." Johnny Boy called upon his brother for the final decision as corrections were his to control when they trained together. "What do you think? She did correct herself with a mild prompt."

Luke

"Don't want to form a habit now. Do we Lily?" He grinned as he spoke looking directly at her now. "Don't worry Lily. I will make this correction one you will not forget to help you to remember in the future. Don't you want to be a good girl for us?" His grin widened as he reached out summoning her with his offered hand. "Come to me and present Lily." Lily was not sure why, but his grin terrified her far more than the stern looks she had seen up to this point, and she panicked seeking refuge in the nearest safety to her.

"I'm sorry Sir!" Her pleads now directed at Johnny Boy in hopes of his earlier kindness returning. "I will remember from now on. Please don't let him punish me." Her eyes darting between the brothers now as she begged him with her whimpers, holding tightly to his leg. His hands offered her no comfort as they stilled upon the armrests and his attention shifted to his brother given it was an offense upon him now, and she would be his to deal with accordingly as much as that pained him to know. Luke would not handle her disrespect lightly.

Luke's grin was gone now and replaced with a burning fury she could feel upon her as he sat, waiting for her to obey, enraged by her disrespect. She would learn and he was going to teach her now. Why couldn't she have just come to me? He thought to himself almost regretting what this meant for her now.

"3, 2..." Luke shouted the countdown startling Lily and causing her release upon Johnny Boys leg. She crawled to Luke before he had 1 counted crying uncontrollably now as she labored for breath.

Memories of her father reaching one filled her and she shook now holding tightly to herself as she balled up crying upon the floor. She could hear the leather being ripped from her Fathers beltloop. The sound of the metal swaying as he looped the belt around his fist leaving only the angry metal swinging down upon her as she would scream for mercy that never came.

The brothers all exchanged concerned glances taking note of the reaction to the countdown. There was no way to fake this level of fear, and Luke acted quickly seizing the opportunity to make up for his unintentional error. Tenderness was not his specialty, but he got to his knees beside her anyway doing his best to comfort her or at least bring her breathing to a normal rate.

"Lily. You're alright. Lily. Calm down little one." He stroked her back softly as he spoke intending to calm her, but the only effect was another layer of cries matched to the shaking that racked her small frame. He brought his hand back from her body unsure of what to do now. This nurturing shit was not his scene. He looked to his brothers for help and Johnny Boy answered him with a gesture. He couldn't be serious. Luke thought as he looked to Damien who confirmed the advice. He breathed deeply letting out a frustrated groan. He was willing to try anything at this point to calm his Little Lily. He had never intended to scare her this badly, but something told him it was her Fathers doing. That bastard would never hurt her again.

Luke leaned down running his hands upon her as they took their place beneath her back and knees. Hope this works. He thought to himself taking Johnny Boys advice. He lifted Lily into His arms, and carried her to his chair holding her close as she cried, still balled up in his arms. Damien and Johnny Boy offered their silent advice walking him through the embrace that left him feeling out of place. Ordinarily the brothers would have found his discomfort amusing, but Lily was their sole focus now.

Moments passed, and to his amazement her crying subsided to soft sobs as he held her tightly to him whispering reassuring words to her till she calmed. What now? He mouthed silently to Johnny Boy.

"I think it is time we eat, and let Lily regain some strength." Johnny Boy offered. "It's been a long day brothers. Luke, you can pick up from here tomorrow, but for now let us end here. I know we all want to enjoy our first night with our little slave before her bedtime." They nodded in agreement, rising from their chairs together, and headed up the stairs ahead of Luke. Luke took the stairs slowly behind them heading to the kitchen with a silent Lily, safely held in his arms.

Damien

"I have a great idea." Damien exclaimed walking into the kitchen with Johnny Boy beside him.

"What are you thinking, Brother?" Johnny Boy inquired. He was amused by Damien's enthusiasm which rarely showed in every day dealings with him.

"I should put her in the cage beside us as we cook. Establish that as a safe place for her, and I was going through her backpack." He paused retrieving the item from the table for Johnny Boy to see. "This blanket was in her backpack. It took up most of the room meaning it must hold some significance to her. Why don't we have Luke offer her this comfort, and give her some space while we cook? I think this will be good for her training moving forward with each of us." Damien spoke, his voice filled with hope.

"That sounds great Damien." Johnny Boy answered equally enthused by the idea, and equally excited by the fact Lily had a blanket she already held dear. Damien was correct. This would help them all in the end.

Luke reached them soon after the conversation ended holding Lily as he watched her wandering eyes search the room she had toured just hours before. Damien approached taking her gently from Luke as Johnny Boy took him aside to explain the plan to him.

"Hello there Pet." Damien said gently walking towards the cage hidden from view beneath the island that filled the center of their kitchen. He had chosen it himself, dreaming of the day he would keep his pet safe behind its bars while he cooked. He would watch her happily curl upon its floor, feeding her scraps she would delight in accepting from his hand as he cooked listening to her beg now and then. He smiled at his dream returning to reality, and to his pet now within his arms. "I am going to put you in your room while we cook some dinner, and Luke has a very sweet gift for you Lily. I want you to say thank you Sir when he gives it to you. Do you understand me Lily?" His tone turned stern at the end, but still gentle as she replied softly.

"Yes Sir." It was soft, but audible and Damien accepted it for now as he walked to the cage door setting Lily down upon her feet as he unlocked the cage door.

"Crawl inside like a good girl Lily." He encouraged her lightly hoping she would not resist his orders now. His hopes became a beautiful reality watching Lily fall to her knees gracefully. She didn't hesitate crawling inside the metal enclosure scanning her eyes upon its every inch as she entered carefully. The floor was made up of a soft memory foam covered in purple silk that felt like heaven to her skin laying down upon it.

"Good girl." He praised her with a pet to her head she cowered from when he first approached, but accepted quickly seeing the hurt in his eyes that lit up once more with her acceptance of his petting he enjoyed now running his hand from her head to her chin stroking her softly as he would a puppy. "Here comes Luke. Remember what I said Lily." He shot her a final look before Luke took his place holding her Mothers blanket in his arms.

Her eyes lit up causing the brothers to rejoice in the happiness, and relief that filled them. All fear of Luke seemed to dissipate as he approached holding the precious gift out to her pausing before he reached her. He didn't have to wait long and her words brought a smile to his lips.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much." She said genuinely, thankful for her blanket now that she needed it more than ever for the strength it would take to survive enslaved to the brothers for the year she had agreed to for reasons she had yet to process or figure out.

"You are welcome Lily. See what happens when you are a good girl?" He asked rhetorically. He offered her the blanket extending it just outside the cage door, and she gladly accepted his gift, finding comfort inside its warmth once again as she wrapped herself tightly inside it.

Damien returned locking the cage, and the brothers set to work busying themselves in the kitchen for their first dinner together with their slave. Lily laid down curled up in her blanket drifting to sleep with the sounds whispers, pots, and pans filling the air as she slept safe and warm at last.

littlemai42
littlemai42
349 Followers
12