Blooming Lily Pt. 08

Story Info
Luke takes what is His.
6k words
4.65
43.6k
80

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
littlemai42
littlemai42
346 Followers

Luke smiled down upon his weeping slave. His cock hardened as her tears flowed, and he fought the urge to take her then. 'Soon' He told himself. If it were not for the secure straps binding her to the table, she would have leapt from its surface at his first touch. His fingers stroked her gently running down the subtle curves of her sides as he took his position behind her.

"I am trying to be nice, Lily. I want your first time to be pleasant, but if you continue with your crying, I may not be able to make that happen. Do you know what Your tears do to me, slave?" His question came as his nails scraped gently upon her thighs, tracing the outline of her bottom displayed so lewdly before him. "Stop crying, and I will make you more comfortable." The command came gently, and after a moment only her soft sniffling filled the room to his relief.

"Good girl." He praised her softly. His hands left her for a moment reaching for the smallest of the plugs he planned on starting her with. The cap flipped open with ease as he poured the cold lubricant upon its tip. Lily strained, twisting and pulling at her restraints to see what he was doing behind her, and found relief as the weight of the items he had just taken were placed back upon her. Luke roamed her body openly now, and enjoyed the goosebumps that covered her as his hands made their way beneath the hem of her dress. Her whimpers turned to pleads as his fingers stroked the soft skin of her ass turning to kneads as her volume grew until she could not contain herself any longer.

"Please stop! Sir, please!" Lily began begging, but was cut short by Luke who was growing weary of her constant disregard of his rules. His long sigh was her first indication of his displeasure followed by the quick smack of his open palm upon her bottom. Her pleas were silenced, reduced to whimpers as she felt his firming grip upon her tighten.

"I recall telling you to stop crying, Lily, I do not recall..." Luke began harshly chastising her, then paused. Gently. At her pace. He reminded himself. "Please remember to ask permission before speaking so openly, Lily. You know it upsets me when you don't. Now, what do you need to say, slave?" He asked, trying to convey his nurturing side in his tone as his temper calmed.

"I'm scared, Sir. Please don't do this to me! Not like this! Please, Sir." She pleaded as she fought the tears that threatened to fall. "I'll do anything, Sir. Just please don't." She begged of him hoping he would find mercy on her.

"How would You rather have me take You, slave? It is going to happen tonight, one way or another, and you know I can't trust you not to run from me not even knowing the consequences. You have proven that to me twice now. Would You rather warm to my touch in my bed? On the couch over there? Tell me what would make you more comfortable, and I will consider it. Will you be a good girl for me if I take the restraints away?" His questions swarmed her mind as she fought to answer him.

She didn't want to be taken at all, but the thought of the couch was preferable over being taken strapped down like an animal. Perhaps he would be kinder to her if she could do as Johnny Boy suggested. Just listen and obey. His words replayed in her mind as she nodded without thinking. Luke walked around her slowly taking a knee before her trembling face as he spoke.

"Words, Lily. Tell me what you need." He ordered her softly as he took her face gently into his hands, wiping the loose hair from her eyes waiting on her reply. His patience grew thin as her tears flooded down once more, but no words. He was about to forget everything his brothers had told him when she finally spoke bringing relief to Luke as he smiled at her choice.

"Couch." It was barely a whisper, but enough for Luke to make out the word.

"Alright, Lily. We can go to the couch, but first I need to see two little acts of faith from you before I untie you. You have not done much in these past few days to earn any trust from me, but you can right now. I am going to give you a kiss, and I want you to show me how badly you want to be out of these cuffs with these sweet lips of yours." His breath was warm upon her cheek as he leaned in, still holding her face gently in his hand as he spoke to her. His face lingered only inches away daring her to move from the hold he had on her. He smiled as she held still in his firm clutch upon her jaw. There may be hope for her after all. He would know soon enough. He thought as he continued.

"After that, I want you to be a good girl, and let me get you adjusted to the plugs. One at a time." Luke traced the outline of her lips as she trembled making his cock twitch readying himself for her. His left hand wandered down to her breasts, stroking gently as they rose with each quickened breath she struggled to control as he spoke. "It will make taking me much easier, sweetie. Do these two little things, and I will release you to the couch as you wished. You don't have to say anything. I know that is hard for you. Just show me that you want to be a good girl for me. Show me why I should be gentle with you." Luke finished simply, leaning forward to place his lips upon hers. Luke battled his urges, holding himself back from ravaging her as he wished to. This slow seduction was not his style, but he would endure it for her. He thought, growling in frustration as he waited.

Lily froze. Too scared to open her lips, and more scared what would happen if she didn't. She had to think quickly, as Luke released a frustrated sigh upon her cheek. She thought of Johnny Boy, and the thoughts of his gentle touch eased her mind enough to allow Luke access. The taste of him was pleasant and subtle scent of, what she guessed was expensive cologne, invaded her senses as Luke claimed her lips eagerly. His tongue danced upon her own as he pulled her closer, stretching her to her limits as the cuffs held her tight deepening the kiss between them. He tasted sweet, like the fresh fruit they had dined upon just hours before, and the thought normally would have made her smile if it weren't for the beast claiming her lips now. The memories of Johnny Boy shattered as she made the mistake of opening her eyes to see his hungry gaze fixed upon her. It was too late to pretend anymore, and she accepted her fate as Luke nipped her lip playfully, breaking from their kiss with a smile.

"That's a good girl, even though you hesitated. We can work on that later though. I love the taste of you, slave. I will get more of that in a moment though." He grinned as he stood, making his way back between her legs. "I will start you with the smallest plug, Lily. You will feel a little pressure, but it shouldn't hurt. I put lots of lube on it for you. I think you should thank me for that, Lily." He stood patiently awaiting her reply as his hands caressed her bottom slowly spreading her cheeks as she squirmed beneath his touch.

Her soft whimpers were met with the harsh sting of Luke's palm across her ass as she cried out. "Thank you, Sir." She managed to squeal between his strikes and found instant relief as his assault ended returning to the soft strokes upon her bottom opening her once more to his hungry gaze. Listen and obey. She reminded herself repeating the line over and over in her mind.

"You are very welcome, my good little slut. It would be so much easier for you though if you just learned to obey the first time I ask you to do something. Why must you be so stubborn?" He questioned her as his finger traced the ring of her innocence he would soon claim. The restraints did little to stop Lily from squirming beneath him, only adding to his frustration and arousal.

"I'm sorry, Siiiiirrrr!" She squealed as he breached her virgin hole with the first of the plugs smiling as he drove it deep inside her till all that remained was the glimmering garnet upon the plug. Her tears sprang free as she cried openly at the suddenness of his intrusion. His fingers slipped beneath her circling her clit slowly, and Luke enjoyed the transition as her tears turned to whimpers transforming quickly into the sweetest sound he had ever heard. Lily moaned out, and it took all his strength not to take her then. His fingers were magic upon her, and Lily struggled to distinguish between the pain and the pleasure he forced upon her as they merged seamlessly inside her climbing up to new heights as she ground her hips upon his fingers craving more without realizing the wanton display she was putting on for Luke as he watched her with renewed interest.

"That's it. Get that ass ready for me, slave." He quickened his pace upon her clit, and Lily barely seemed to notice the small plug being removed until something much larger breached her entrance. She tried turning to see what was happening, but Luke was quick to step to her side blocking her view and distracting her as his fingers slipped inside her finding her G spot with little effort as his thumb stroked her clit in sync. "Take it for me. Take it like you're going to take my cock. Be my good little slut, and cum for me." His fingers sped up upon her, and her breathing quickened as she floated, teetering on the edge waiting for him to push her over unbeknownst to her. Luke felt her orgasm approaching, smiling as he added pressure to his circling thumb. It was all she needed as Lily came apart, screaming her release as she crashed over the edge. This was the moment he had waited for, and as she screamed her release Luke shoved the next plug inside her fucking her to the same pace of his fingers within her bringing her over the edge once more. She was beautiful to watch. Luke thought happily.

Her sweet release brought a smile to his face, and Luke wasted no time in kissing his slave once again. This time he met no resistance as Lily floated on the aftershocks of her second orgasm. The pain mingled gently with the pleasure, and she took it all in savoring the feeling of it forgetting whose lips claimed her now. There was hope for her yet. Luke thought, admiring the beginnings of the sweet pain slut shuddering the ends of her release beneath him.

"Good girl. That earned you the couch, and a special treat." He exclaimed as he rose to loosen the straps upon her back and thighs. She was released quickly to her delight, and she squirmed in the limited freedom it allowed her body. Her squirms brought a chuckle from Luke as he watched her wiggle to his amusement. "So adorable, slave, now I want you to hold still for this next part. Consider this another test of faith." Luke took his time with the front cuffs, running his fingertips slowly down each limb trailed by his soft kisses that made her shudder each time she felt his lips upon her as she came down from her high, suddenly aware of her situation once more. "When I release the last cuff from your wrist then you may walk to the couch and as a special treat, you may sit with me upon it. Do you understand what I have told you to do once I release your last cuff?" He asked her.

"Yes, Sir." Lily replied, quickly although she didn't know why sitting beside him was a treat. She was grateful to be released though, and took her time getting to the couch as the plug filled her backside uncomfortably. At least the initial pain was gone. She thought to herself watching Luke beat her to the couch in record time. He plopped down, settling in comfortably upon the cushioned leather after storing the contents from her back below the couch out of her view. She knew he wanted her beside him, but as she drew closer to the couch her strength diminished bringing her to sit on the opposing end from the threat that sat so near. He was being so nice, but it didn't change the facts of what he was planning to do to her either. Her thoughts overwhelmed her as she watched him carefully. He said nothing, at first, as she curled up trying to avert her eyes from his scrutinizing glare. The curl of his finger signaled his desire for her to move closer, but try as she may, her body made no effort to close the distance between them. She was trapped, and he would not wait forever.

"Come curl beside me, slave. I promise that it will be a much nicer night for you if you crawl to me right now. If I have to come over there, Lily, you will not like the outcome. I can make you feel like I did a minute ago, or I can make you suffer tonight. Your choice. Now, come!" He warned her keeping his tone as calm as he could manage.

What would the brothers do? Luke thought as he tried to think of a way to bring her to his side without force. The bath! The memory sprung on him as the smile splayed across his lips. It had worked before, so why not now. He thought hopefully as he spoke again with renewed vigor.

"Lily, I know it is hard for you to do as I am asking right now. So, remember the bath with us. Same principle. I will wait ten seconds, and if you don't move then I am going to move beside you. We are going to do this in steps, and I will give you the opportunity each time to act first which will lead to a reward each time if you do, and a shorter time in this room. For every order you obey first, I will take fifteen minutes from our time in here. We were going to spend 3 hours total breaking you in tonight, so, that is a huge advantage for you if you decide to take it. For every time you fail to obey me, I am going to take another step towards claiming you tonight, my way. Your obedience will make this night much gentler than it will be if you fail me, slave. Just nod for me if you understand." He ordered her gently.

The thought of escaping this room sooner excited her, and it didn't take Lily long to agree as she shook her head quickly. Her nod delighted Luke as he gave the first order.

"Let us begin. Come curl up beside me. This one is easy, slave." He said extending his arm for her to join him in his welcomed embrace. He began his countdown losing patience as he neared the point he would have to take his own action. "5, 4, 3..." He paused at two, happy to see Lily unbaling from her position. Her movements were small to say the least, but she was moving towards him none the less until she was beside him shaking as he wrapped his arm tenderly around her. "That's a good girl." He praised her as his lips claimed hers in a gentle kiss that she fought not to pull away from. He noticed her tension, but ignored it as he ordered her next task.

"I am going to kiss you again, slave, and this time I am going to be touching you. I want you to touch me back. I don't care where it is. My neck, chest, arms, face, or my cock if you dare. I just want to feel your hands on me, slave. You have ten seconds to obey." He finished, claiming her lips fiercely. Once again, she didn't disappoint as her shaky hands made their way up to his chest trying to subtly push space between them to no avail. He never said she couldn't do that. He held tightly to her, deepening the kiss instead each time he felt the pressure upon his chest before he detached from their embrace, running his palm across her cheek in awe of her. Those eyes. He thought as desire washed over him in waves. She was still too tense for his liking. He thought carefully formulating a fresh plan.

He claimed her lips once more. Her tension was a rollercoaster as it eased into the kiss only to strain as his hands found the bare skin of her breast beneath her dress. Luke tried to vary his touches bringing his fingertips slowly down her arms, caressing the curves of her hips, and stroking her back as he brought his hands back to her face before they descended back down unzipping her dress as he went.

"Sir." She exclaimed as her dress fell open in the back welcoming his roaming hands. Her mind was a spiral of fear, and desire as she registered the pleasant feelings he was bringing to her body against the fear she held for what she knew lay ahead in their evening. The pleasure won, as the familiar feelings returned building slowly inside her once more. She cursed that little button as he pushed it bringing her back to the edge in moments.

"I want this dress off now, and I want you laying on your back for me." Luke Growled rubbing her harder as she wiggled beneath his fingers. He wasted no time in giving the next task not even bothering with the count. Lily laid distracted as he busied himself sliding his hands beneath the hem to rip the dress from her in one swift motion. Within moments, her bra joined the dress upon the floor puddled a distance away. His lips seized each nipple as Luke fingered the other bringing the whimpers and moans he longed to hear drifting to his ears. He released her breasts with a smile holding her face within his palm as he spoke softly.

"Next. Offer me anything to kiss, lick, and drive you crazy. You have ten seconds to decide, my sweet slave." He got to 6 this time enjoying the blush that crossed her creeks as she pushed her chest upward looking away in shame as she silently begged for his lips to descend back upon her aching breast. He obliged happily, kissing from her neck down to her chest where he seized her nipple once again between his lips sucking it in as his tongue danced upon its tip. His little slut blossomed between his lips as he grazed his teeth gently feeling his balls tighten as she moaned out for him.

Her soft moans mingled upon her shocked gasps were music to his ears as he continued his sensual assault upon her breasts. Her embarrassment was endearing to him as she kept her focus on everything in the room, but on him. He would change that quickly. His teeth grazed her nipples once more, clamping down suddenly, and a cry erupted from her lips as he twisted the other nipple until she rose from her back trying to alleviate the pressure upon her. He kissed her once more releasing his grip upon the tender flesh as he tenderly massaged her breasts working his way down to gauge her true arousal. He took his time running his fingertips over the soft mound wettened by her pleasure. "So wet for me already. Good girl." He exclaimed huskily, and his grin could not be contained as he took her lips once more working his fingers gently over her clit despite her wiggling protests. His slave was getting ready for him, whether she realized it or not. Her moans and silenced pleas filled his lips as his nails raked her body sending her into a mix of pleasure and pain he loved so much. He devoured her mouth until he could take no more, straining uncomfortably against the fabric of his own pants. He roamed her body moving lower and lower until his kisses trailed her stomach.

"Raise those hips, slave." He ordered as he knelt between her legs. His kisses turned to nips as he tasted the inside of her thighs breathing in her sweet aroma. "Now." Luke growled, and Lily needed no other indicator as her hips rose up.

Lily watched Luke stand slowly beside her as she held position too scared to move. He towered above her, and she could feel something inside her yearn for him. Her hands quickly covered her chest as he smiled down with a look in his eyes she could not place. He wasted no time stripping quickly before her revealing the largest cock she had ever seen which wasn't saying much in her limited experience of comparing manhood's. He crossed the room quickly grabbing things from the cabinet on the far wall out of her view, and her apprehension grew as she made out the sounds of bottles opening, and the familiar sound of squeezing the remnants of something out. Luke returned quickly tucking the mysterious items out of her view, and just below her, before she could see what he had planned for her.

"Oh, what a good little slut holding position for me." He praised her as he reclaimed his position between her legs bringing them up quickly to settle her knees over his shoulders before she could react. Her shriek of surprise brought a laugh from his lips that both scared and confused Lily as she was held tightly at his mercy, his kisses trailed the inside of her thighs once more bringing her back to where he wanted her. Clinging to the edge for him. Her lingering tears quickly subsided as Luke replaced her fears with something new. Pleasure erupted from her as he pulled her closer locking her in place.

littlemai42
littlemai42
346 Followers
12