Blossom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clementine picked up the pen and set to work on the new page that Nicholas had turned to for her. She did much better this time. She only made two small mistakes for which the proper chastisement was meted out and received .

The third time the sums were correct and only neatness, or lack thereof, merited a last couple of strokes. These were delivered with a little more force and contained, in spite of Nicholas' best intentions, a goodly amount of all the disappointments and frustrations that the last six months had brought. Clementine took them with barely a twitch, the only indication of there severity being a trace of blood on her lip where she had bitten it. She was doing her best not to fail him and that made Nicholas proud.

He laid the cane down gently on the desk. He reached down to take his brave little blossom into his arms now that her ordeal was over but before he could lay a soothing hand on her, she fell down once more onto her knees before him.

"Thank you! Oh, thank you dear Nicholas!" she breathed into his trouser clad leg. Her face was pressed against his thigh, uncomfortably close to where a noticeable bulge was letting Nicholas know that, despite his noble objectives, his baser nature had enjoyed his wife's punishment and the sight of the cane marking her immaculate skin. The realization shocked him. He moved to push Clementine away and restore some dignity to the situation but to his surprise she was now undoing his buttons with shaking fingers.

With a mixture of horror and awe he watched her take out that male appendage which no decent woman should be willing to face so boldly and hold it gently in her palm. She gave it a shy kiss and after a minute's hesitation, slid it between her lips. "It is not as bad as I had imagined," she said backing away for a moment and studying it before taking it carefully in her mouth again.

"Where...?" he gasped. "Where did you learn to do that?" After months of enduring his unwelcome attentions, he was astonished to see her behave so wantonly.

"Don't you like it?" Clementine wavered letting her hands fall to her lap. "I found some books, here in your grandfather's study...I have longed to do something for you, to make up for all my other shortcomings. I thought maybe this was something I might not be bad at..." She looked up at him eyes filled with dismay. "You think I am indecent."

"No, Clementine. I am just surprised. All this time I thought..." Like many young men, he had visited the occasional prostitute and was no stranger to the act. To have his innocent wife perform it, however, was alarming and at the same time incredibly arousing. He did not even bother to question how she had found these books that he had carefully hidden behind a copy of David Copperfield. "Clementine, you don't have to..." He fought for self control as she resumed the task at hand.

"Please, Nicholas I want to." She gazed up into his eyes dismay commuted to supplication. "I want to show you how much I love you, how grateful I am for all that you have done. I want to thank you for being so patient with me, and so strong."

Nicholas took a deep breath.

"Then thank me." He drew himself up and threaded his fingers through her hair drawing her towards him. "You may continue."

Unlike the prostitutes who made a great show of swallowing a man's member in one predatory gulp she was clumsy. She advanced a little and then retreated when she could take no more. She coughed and blushed fighting to draw breath as he nudged the back of her throat. She tried hard, however, constantly looking to her husband for direction and approval, which he gave enthusiastically.

He had not meant to find his release in her mouth thinking that perhaps she had endured enough but the sight of her on her knees trying so hard to please him with her marked bottom still exposed was too much. He clutched the back of her head and held her to him as he emptied everything he had into her willing mouth.

Stunned and out of breath he stumbled back into his grandfather's chair. Clementine too needed a moment to collect herself before she crept over to kneel at his feet.

He drew her up and cradled her in his lap. Some instinct prompted him to reach between her legs. He was only mildly surprised that for the first time she was wet and ready for him as he was, it seemed, ready for her again.

Silently he led her upstairs and ordered her to undress which she did with only the slightest hint of modesty. He took his time enjoying her nakedness. Then he lay her down and plunged into that sweet warm place that, for the first time, welcomed him.

There was no hesitation, no turning away or stilling of the limbs. She opened her mouth to his kisses, let him plunder her with his fingers and cock, cried out in seeming pain when he thrust into her particularly hard but then locked her legs around him urging him on. Nicholas could not believe that his delicate little blossom was not crushed by the force of his lust. At last he felt her spasm beneath him and could not hold back his own climax.

As the last of the tremors faded away he pulled her to him so that she rested in the warm circle of his arms. There were still traces of tears on her face. As he ran his hand down the length of her naked body he could feel the ridges the cane had left. She sighed contentedly as he traced them with his finger.

"I think we will give it a day or two and then we will have another lesson," he said. "Would you like that?"

"Oh yes!" She snuggled closer to him. "Only you must promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"You must promise to be very strict with me, to not let me get away with any tricks or excuses, to pu...punish me if I fail you." She blushed and hid her face in his chest.

"I promise, little blossom. I promise," he reassured her as he tightened his arms around her.

12