Blossoming Shemale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was definitely sporting an erection now. She smiled at me. I looked at her face. The signs were there, but they were slight. I was sure she could pass for a woman if she dressed for it and added some makeup. She reached for the duvet, I gripped it for a moment, but her eyes sort of flared, a warning, and then I let her pull it back off me. She looked directly at my cock stuffed inside the little pink thong. "A lot of you secretly want this, and when I pull back the covers you're harder than you've ever been in your life. Not you though, not yet, anyway."

She stepped closer to me, her cock aimed at my face and warned me, "You're going to be a good boy now James. I know you are. Because bad boys get punished, and things go faster than they're ready for them to. Now open wide and say ah..."

It was obvious she wanted me to suck her cock. I opened my mouth to protest, but my mouth was immediately invaded by her cock, "I-glrmgmphhh" It was huge. I couldn't believe how big it felt in my mouth, and her cock was nowhere near as big as my own. I had a brief thought of all the women I'd gotten blow jobs from, before I started to panic at my situation. I was panicking a lot, but then I was in a terrible situation.

I bit down on her cock, not hard though. She'd warned me not to, I just hadn't realised that's what she was saying. "You son of a bitch!" she shouted as she pulled out of my mouth to my relief.

Pain exploded in my balls. She'd punched me in the crotch, and with the tight spandex, they'd copped the full brunt. For a moment my stomach lurched but it settled a moment later.

She wasn't idle. She grabbed my legs, pulling them off the bed, forcing me into a sitting position. "I was trying to be nice to you but you had to go and do a thing like that." She grabbed my head by the ears and stared into my eyes, "You get one more chance to do this right before I really get mad." Her face had transformed, when she was angry she was ugly, and mean, and not to be messed with. I dropped my eyes to her dick, which I knew was submissive. I was still in terrible pain, and I didn't want that to happen again, so I prepared myself to suck her cock.

I opened my mouth and tried think of all the tricks that had been used on me in the past. Saliva, I needed saliva, and keep my teeth out of it. I licked my lips and sucked on my own mouth, trying to moisten it. I hadn't had anything to drink in a while, so it wasn't easy.

She brought her cock back to my lips and I opened up. I was about to suck a shemale's dick. I didn't even know her name or where I was. True to her word, after my lesson she went easy on me. She slowly inserted herself and let me get used to her. I couldn't spare the thought for how I felt about it; I just wanted it to be over, so again I thought of the tricks used on me. I licked her dick within my mouth, sliding my tongue along the underside. "Ugh... good boy Jamie." I'd always hated that name, I was James, not Jamie, but I put it out of my mind. I worked her cock with my tongue to her moans.

She wanted more, and began to thrust her hips. Her grip on my ears tightened. Her cock was both hard and soft in my mouth, like a steel rod wrapped in a layer of rubber. Obviously mine had felt like that as well I guess, in my hand, but I'd never really dwelt upon that.

I didn't have her whole cock in my mouth, but that didn't seem to bother her. I reached up to caress her balls, to try to speed this up. She gasped at my touch, and sped up her thrusts. They were hairless, and not overly large. I rolled them around in my fingertips and pulled lightly on her sack, something I'd had done a couple of years ago to me, and the memory stuck with me.

Judging by her panting she was getting ready to cum. She pulled out and released one of my ears. She began furiously beating off and it was obvious she intended to shoot her load onto my face. There wasn't much I could do. "UGGHHHHHHH!" She grunted before she came. I closed my eyes just in time, as I felt her come hit my left eyelid. I felt another couple of shots, maybe a fourth. I could feel it on my face, my nose and my lips. I'd just received a facial. I'd given a few, but this was my first received one.

I opened my right eye and looked up at her. She was smiling at me, not unkindly. The anger was gone. "Maybe you'll survive James, maybe you'll survive." She leaned forwards and licked my face, taking some of her cum in her mouth. Then she flicked my balls with her finger, bringing back an echo of the pain from earlier and causing me to roll into a ball. With me distracted she slipped out the door, and I could hear the bolts start sliding closed.

* * *

I still didn't really know where I was or what was going to happen to me. I didn't even know how long I'd been here. Was anyone looking for me?

Then the TV switched on. I could hear the electronic hum, but the screen was still warming up.

Now what?

To be continued...

12