Blossoming Shemale Ch. 03

Story Info
James wakes with a big pair of tits and sexual frustration.
3.3k words
4.41
69.7k
50

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,331 Followers

This is inspired by tawnysuede's Reluctant Shemale:

http://www.literotica.com/s/reluctant-shemale

If you enjoyed it, I hope you'll enjoy this series.

A note on political correctness: I have come to learn just a tiny bit about the transgender community, and by that I mean that I've learned that words such as shemale, transsexual and dickgirl are offensive. Such words were born in the world of porn, while real the real community has settled on the term, transgender. However, I'm not writing about real people, I'm writing fantasy, porn essentially, and I find words such as dickgirl and shemale hold a lot more power when you're trying to titillate. So if you're offended, please try to remember, I'm only writing a fantasy and I have gone to the effort of adding this note at the start which may even spread the education further.

Eejacustilnox is completely made up and I have no idea if such a product exists or is even feasible. In this story, it's feasible and it exists.

* * *

My name was James. It was, before everything that happened, anyway. I'd come from pretty good stock, as the snooty, upper class would likely say. I guess I still did, although it would take a DNA test to prove it now, and to be honest, I didn't really have the desire. That was all before. I have to accept the now, and when I'm truly honest with myself, I relish the now. I'll try to tell you my story, the important parts as I've come to identify them. Let me take you back...

* * *

It all started at a Friday night drinks where I'd been trying to get into my secretary's panties. I don't remember what happened, but I must have been abducted. I'd woken up in what I thought was a makeshift cell, but the two-way mirror had me doubting that. My first contact within the cell was a shemale who physically intimidated me into sucking her cock.

I'd soon learned that my secretary, Christie, had been involved in whatever was happening to me. I'd spent several days, weeks, months, I couldn't tell how long, trapped in a cell where I was forced to watch endless shemale porn until I passed out, which happened every time I came. Finally I woke up in a hospital bed, where I learned the leaders of my torment were a couple of women, well one transgender for sure, and I pretty much assumed they were both transgender. I learned that I'd been changed, but didn't know how much, before I was soon put to sleep again.

* * *

I floated slowly into consciousness and my first thoughts were of how warm and cosy I felt. The alarm hadn't gone off yet, so I had no desire to fully awaken, and I revelled in the warmth, my brain still blissful from sleep and clear of strong thoughts. Despite the blissful feeling, my body wanted to stretch and roll over, so I did, but found myself bumping against a wall that shouldn't be there. This wasn't my bed. I opened my eyes and my memory of the recent past came rushing back to me.

I was back in the cot in 'my' cell, with its one-way mirror and TV mounted to the wall, currently switched off. I had no idea how long I'd been in here since I was kidnapped, or since the last time I'd been awake. They'd done something to me that made me pass out every time I ejaculated, and constantly screened porn on the TV to get me horny and desperate to cum.

The last time I'd been awake was different though, I hadn't been in this room, I'd been in a hospital bed, and I'd been strapped down. I'd learned that two of those responsible for my kidnapping and captivity were Dixie Starr and Harriet Hille. I'd then been forced to watch as Dixie Starr took her companion Harriet Hille from behind.

I remembered being strapped down and watching the coupling in front of me, in fact over me. I'd looked down... across... breasts... breasts that sat on my chest... breasts on my chest attached to me, as if they were my breasts.

Fear froze my heart solid and frigid as a glacier. My breath caught in my chest. I lay on the cot on my right side, facing the door and TV, curled slightly into a foetal position. I am too afraid to move. Too afraid to confirm my fear that they had surgically added boobs to my chest.

I denied the sensations my body was sending me, that there was a strange weight on my chest, pulling down to the bed. I denied the feeling that the flesh of my pectoral muscles were inordinately distended. I denied the knowledge that my nipples were ablaze, and not at all where they should be.

Involuntarily I drew in a shuddering breath. They shifted against one another as my chest rose and fell. I moved to sit up, pushing against the bed and brushing my arm against soft skin where none should be. I could feel it though. I sat up on the edge of the cot and the duvet fell away from me.

I looked down and immediately saw with my own eyes that I was positively stacked.

"Eh-uhh!" I grunted, in shock. I couldn't deny it, there on my chest were a jutting pair of big tits.

Tentatively, I brought my hands from my sides up to them. I was afraid to touch them, as I knew it would be another step in accepting their reality. I fervently, earnestly hoped that I was dreaming, or rather, having a nightmare, but this was all too vivid for that.

"Uh," I sobbed. My fingers made contact and a shudder went through me. The feeling was like an electric shock, and I feel like crying. I should be angry, but instead I feel pitiful. I run my hands over them, the electric feeling reducing to a rather pleasant tingle. I feel very confused, emotionally upset, and yet the physical feeling is actually quite nice.

I have no way to judge my size, as my experience in judging that comes from looking at and feeling up tits on women, not on myself. But I know I'm big and I can feel that they're wider than my chest. They almost sit in my lap, hanging just a couple of inches above my thighs and ballooning way out in front of me. They're soft actually, softer than any fake breast I've ever felt up, yet despite that they still have that shape and perkiness that tells any aficionado that they're man-made.

My hands reach my nipples and a direct shock travels to my groin. My nipples feel enormous to me, puffy and distended, rigid and aroused.

The feeling in my groin is normal somehow. I'm not sure if that tells me much though. I'm afraid what they may have done to me. I slowly drop my right hand towards my crotch, on the verge of tears. The first thing I find is that I'm not naked. I'm back in my tight Lycra thong, which feels even tighter.

When my hand touches my erection, I'm elated. I still have my cock! It's hard and everything feels normal.

I feel so confused, so, emotional. The term emotional rollercoaster certainly applies.

With one hand on my rod, and the other tweaking my nipple, I feel my balls churn and my cock lurch. I'm sort of surprised to be awake and not have the TV showing porn. My body feels the pull to jerk off, but mentally I know that would make me pass out, so I don't want to. But the pleasure I'm getting from twisting and teasing my nipple, and caressing my Lycra-clad cock is undeniable.

"What have you done to me?" I ask to anyone listening.

I pull aside the thong to let my cock breath and to let me get a better grip on it.

My other nipple feels neglected, so I release my dick and use both hands to caress by big titties and my hardened teats.

Now my cock begs attention, and I stand up. When I look down over and between my bosoms, I can only see about a third of my rod, the rest obscured by my luscious, heavy tits. And they are heavy, I wobble a bit as I try to find my centre of gravity.

I take myself in hand and give myself a few luxurious, slow strokes.

I catch a glimpse of myself and remember the mirror. I look at the huge-titted, big-dicked shemale in the reflection, twisting a nipple and stroking the long erection sticking out the side of her pink thong. Her blonde hair hangs loosely down to her shoulders.

That's me. I am her. Him... it?

"Oh god," I sob, and feel tears run down my cheeks.

But still I watch as the tweaking and stroking continues. How can I continue to jack off when I feel so terrible? I have never in my life even imagined such a level of confusion as that I now feel. Nevertheless I can feel my crescendo building.

I slowly become aware of a feeling from behind me though, something from my bum, like a weird, tickly heat.

I turn and look over my shoulder at my own reflected arse. It's not my arse as I remember it, but it's fucking sexy, especially split by the sexy pink thong. I grab at the waist of the thong and pull it up my back, forcing the crotch deeper into my crack. It rubs on my arsehole and I know that's where the feeling is coming from. I can't describe it, but it's almost like my arse is, hungry maybe. The thong rubbing my arsehole heightens my pleasure, and I feel my legs trembling, so I lay back on the bed, furiously stroking my cock now, and twisting my nipples quite hard, alternating between them.

My orgasm is coming... it's coming... coming... coming... something is wrong though. I'm hovering on the cusp of a big ejaculation, but I can't quite get there. I try everything I can think of, thrusting my hips to increase my stroking, I squeeze my cock harder, use both hands, tweak and twist my new nipples, but nothing manages to push me over.

My muscles are burning with the exertion. My cock and my tits demand I continue, but at the same time my arms are exhausted.

Suddenly I hear the bolts in the door slide back, and the door opens.

The first person through is the first shemale I'd ever met, and whose cock I'd sucked until she'd blown on my face. She wore a tight, pale blue tracksuit, and I could even see the slight bulge in her crotch since I knew what to look for. She was followed in by Dixie Starr and finally Harriet Hille. Harriet wore a grey business suit and skirt with a plain black blouse. Dixie was dressed in a slutty schoolgirl outfit with a red, checked, obscenely short skirt and a knotted white blouse.

Harriet drops several books by the door as she walks in.

Dixie, of course, spoke first, "Well good morning my dear Jaime, I can see you're feeling well."

I didn't reply, I wanted to face my tormentors, attack them and escape. Instead, my body demanded I keep caressing my big jugs and wanking my long dong.

"I know you find it difficult, but you may as well stop that Jaime, you can't get there unless we let you," said Harriet.

"What," I gasped, "do you mean?"

Harriet smiled at me, evilly and told me, "You can't cum without someone telling you to."

That makes no sense to me, yet I couldn't understand why I hadn't already cum.

Dixie giggled, "Let's continue anyway, it's fun watching her try to please herself."

Harriet looked at Dixie and her smile changed to one of amusement, "True. Well, we should introduce Heidi, or rather, tell you her name, since you've already been introduced really."

Heidi nodded to me, causing her short, blonde ponytail to shimmy.

"Why? Why have you done this to me? You have to change me back," I told them, breathlessly.

They all fell silent as they watched me futilely trying to reach orgasm, furiously stroking my hard-on.

"She is amazing Harriet, you really pulled out all the stops with her," Dixie said.

"Yes, she is magnificent isn't she, but I can't take any of the credit, I just found the right people for the right jobs. Although I'm fascinated that it's all come together so well. The hypnotherapy and mental conditioning is certainly working, and the effects of the hormones and drugs can't be denied either," Harriet replied.

"We're going to be rich, Harriet," Dixie added.

They smiled at one another.

I hadn't realised, as I was too pre-occupied with servicing my own tool, but all three women now sported erections of their own.

"Ms Hille, may I?" asked Heidi.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I will as well. May as well enjoy the fruits of our labour Dixie," Harriet replied.

They all began to shuck garments.

Heidi lowered her track pants to reveal her solid 5", and stepped towards me.

"How about another blowjob Jaime?" Heidi asked.

I am extremely horny, held on the edge of an orgasm for several minutes now. I knew I should feel sickened by the thought of giving this transsexual a blowjob, but to be honest, I wasn't giving it any thought.

Heidi steps onto the cot, pushes her dick inside my mouth and starts rocking back and forth. I pucker my lips, plump them up as much as possible and apply suction to the end of her cock.

She reaches down and tweaks the nipple I'm not currently attending to, and the extra stimulation drives me onwards. I thrust my hips up and down on the cot, increasing the friction of my hand-job, but I still can't gain release.

I push my tongue against Heidi's rod, while she cups and bounces one of my breasts.

"Oh these are fantastic," Heidi says, "I have to get some of these."

"You're overdue for a new set anyway Heidi, you whore," Dixie spits, venomously.

A hurt look crosses Heidi's face. I look over and notice that Dixie is bent over, being reamed out by Harriet, thrusting into her from behind. If I had any remaining doubt about Harriet's status as a transgender, it's gone now.

I realise that is really what I am now as well. This room is occupied by four shemales engaged in acts of sex.

My arm is burning as I continue choking my chicken, spanking my monkey, desperate for relief, every nerve in my body crying out for satisfaction that just won't come.

Heidi pulls out of my mouth and strokes her dick in my face.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, yes, yes, yes! Uhhhhhhhhh," she moans as she starts shooting her goo in my face, obviously her preferred target for spunk. I shut my eyes to avoid being blinded.

"Oh you quick-fire little slut, Heidi, you're positively pathetic. No wonder you couldn't make it as a man. You're nothing but a dickgirl with a little prick and a hair-trigger," Dixie again berated Heidi.

In response to Dixie's tirade, I felt a couple of extra hard shots from Heidi, fire all the way across my face, which made me think she was into a bit of humiliation. I had no doubt that Dixie was sadistic though.

I open my eyes and look over at Dixie and Harriet. Harriet notices my attention and tells me, "I couldn't wait."

"You're better off in my sweet pussy than this tramp anyway honey," Dixie tells her.

I watch the action, extremely turned on and stuck on the precipice, still masturbating furiously.

"Look at her Dixie, stroking that long cock of hers that she thinks she's still the master of. She has no idea that we own it now. Doesn't it make you hot to know that you now control those huge tits, those dick-sucking lips, wide hips, big cock, heavy balls and tight butt?"

"Oh god Harriet, fuck me baby, I'm gonna cum," Dixie gasps.

Harriet picked up her pace and said, "Me too baby, I'm cumming too. Let's all come together."

"Oh god, yes, make her cum baby, make the slut cum. I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum..." Dixie said, and started stroking her cock in time with Harriet's thrusts. "I'm cumming, OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING BABY! OH FUCK YES! FUCK IT! FUCK MY PUSSY BABY! I'M SQUIRTING! TAKE ME! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Dixie sprays her spunk all over my hand and cock, adding her cream to my pre-cum, providing an even slicker lubrication for me to jerk off with.

At the same time, Harriet was experiencing her own orgasm and telling me, "You're my plaything now Jaime, oh god. I have full control over you, that's good. You'll cum only when I give you permission, oh yes. Oh god. That's good. Oh, oh, oh, oh yes, oh cum! CUM! CUM JAIME! I'M CUMMING DIXIE! OH YOUR SWEET CUNT IS SO TIGHT! FUCK YES! OH FUCK!"

Suddenly I was cumming all over my own tits and screaming, much louder than either of the other two, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK! OH GOD YES! FINALLY! FUCK! YES! OH GOD YES! FUCKING FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH GOD! OH YES! OH FUCK YES! Oh god, so good. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," I moan in time with my remaining spurts. I'd never cum so hard in my life up until that moment.

I wait to pass out, but strangely I stay awake, despite feeling exhausted. I get worried that they'll notice, and I go limp, closing my eyes, hoping they fall for my ploy.

"Did you see that? Look at all that cum, Harriet. She's going to make us a fortune," Dixie says.

Harriet pants for a while, then, "I know, she's far beyond what we were hoping for. But you realise she's going to be more than a simple bottom. We going to have to teach her to switch-hit, which really shouldn't be too hard anyway, she was a man only a couple of months ago. Are you okay with that honey?"

"I hate the bitch, but I have to admit, there's something about her. Whatever it takes to get to the top baby is fine by me," Dixie told her. "Oh and Jaime, there's no need to play dead, we're not giving you the ejacustilnox anymore."

I open my eyes, tiredly.

"Good little slut," Dixie tells me.

Dixie reaches down and pulls up a white thong I hadn't noticed around her ankles.

Harriet, pantiless, pulls her skirt down from her waist where she'd bunched it up.

Heidi was pulling her pants up over her now flaccid dick.

I try to tuck myself back into my pink thong, but it's obvious that the work done to my butt has made it really tight. My cock looks ridiculous stuffed into it, bulging out the sides and top.

Dixie leaves first, and I over hear her tell Heidi, "I don't think we need you with Jaime anymore Heidi, she seems pretty placid now."

Harriet moves to follow them out, then turns and looks back at me and points at the books she dropped earlier, "Study them Jaime. If you don't learn everything in these books, we'll need to invent a special punishment for you, and you wouldn't want that."

Harriet left and I heard the bolts slide closed after her.

Again with the 'Jamie', my name is James. I'd been too distracted before, but now I felt a bit angry that they'd been calling me Jamie the whole time.

When I recovered enough, I moved over and picked up the books.

After realising what they were, books on how to sexually satisfy a man with your mouth and ass, and how to carry yourself around as a sexed up slutty stripper type, I broke down and cried.

To be continued...

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,331 Followers