Blossom's Ordeal

Story Info
Master takes blossom on an overnight trip.
1.5k words
3.5
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke, she knew the day was going to be special. Master told her to shower and to pack an overnight bag. They were going on a overnight trip, he told her with a wicked twinkle in his eye. “Take special care to wash your hair and braid it as I have instructed you,” he commanded as he left the room.

As she showered, her mind raced… a trip, an overnight trip… where could he be taking me? We have just begun our journey together. As she stepped out of the shower and toweled off her body, He entered the bathroom and gazed upon her. Sliding His eyes from the top of her head, resting on her pert breasts and then down to her toes, He smiled at her beauty.

Interrupting her thoughts, He instructed her to pack the special purple velvet lined box he created just for her. Nervously, she looked into His eyes, questioning what would happen so far from home. “Don’t worry my little blossom, today will be a day you will remember.”

The beginning of the car ride was difficult for her. Blossom knew Master loved her, but her mind was in constant turmoil. They had only lived together a few short months, though their relationship had spanned years. Master had approached her about her submissive side one special night, and she had moved in with Him shortly after that. The last few months were filled with new sensations, and He had taken her places she never thought existed.

Sensing blossom’s unease, Master stopped along the way for a light lunch. Over a Caesar salad and iced tea, He reviewed some of their last sessions with her. Feeling much more at ease, blossom looked forward to the end of the road trip. They got back into His car and continued on the interstate.

Master turned off the roadway at a city she had been to many times. He circled His way through an older neighborhood, full of comfortable spacious homes, which felt vaguely familiar to her. Pulling into the driveway of a sprawling ranch home, He asked if she any questions before they got out of the car.

“No, sir. I have trust in you.” She replied.

“Good, my pet. Make me proud of all you have accomplished.”

Master exited the car and blossom followed Him. The door opened to a petite woman who had long blond hair and a curvaceous body in the doorway. Master warmly greeted the woman with a hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Its been so long my dear. What a shame you don’t visit me more often!” Mistress Tina exclaimed.

“Tina, you know I have been busy with my new girl. I couldn’t wait for You to see her; I wanted her to be perfect for You!”

Mistress Tina looked over Master’s shoulder at the young woman with long elaborately braided chestnut hair. She surveyed the girl’s fit body and lovely face, and approved of Her friend’s taste. Looking back to Her friend, she invited them into the house.

“Please come in. I’m anxious to visit with you.”

Passing over the doorstep, blossom sensed something changing in her. She squared her shoulders and held herself proud. She knew she was a reflection on the man who claimed her as His own.

“Put your leather harness on,” Master commanded, pointing the way to Mistress Tina’s bathroom. “And then meet Us in the living room.”

Blossom picked up her overnight bag and went to the bathroom. Slowly, she removed her clothes, apprehension building as took each piece off. She took out the leather harness Master presented to her the first night she stayed with Him.

Sliding the top over her head and adjusting the demi-cups of the bra so her breasts stood erect, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her normally creamy complexion was a deep scarlet. She felt her heart pounding in her chest.

Her hands trembled as she pulled the thong part of the harness between her legs and she could feel her wetness building. What are They doing out there, she thought. Will I be strong enough to make Him proud of me?

She left the bathroom and walked down the hall, following the sound of their voices. The living room was tastefully decorated with plump, cushy furniture in earth tones and shades of purple. Master and Mistress Tina were sitting on a pillow filled sofa, sipping cool drinks and nibbling on crackers.

In the center of the room was an ornately woven rug. She felt the silken threads under her feet as she approached the couple sitting on the sofa.

Mistress Tina looked up at her first and smiled at blossom’s demeanor and dress. Master nodded approval and turned back to Mistress Tina.

“Well, dear, I’m excited about your ideas for this weekend. How would you like to begin?” He said in a husky voice.

“I would love to get a closer look at her. She has the most beautiful breasts I’ve seen in a long time! I can’t wait to get some clamps on them.”

Blossom began to panic at the way They were speaking about her as if she wasn’t standing there. Her heartbeat quickened and she felt her face getting hotter.

“Look at the way she blushes at the mention of clamps.” Mistress Tina giggled. “On your knees girl, here at my feet.”

Master nodded and blossom kneeled as she was told to. Blossom looked down at the carpet, as Master had instructed her in the past. Mistress Tina reached toward her supple breasts, gently circling her fingers around her soft nipples, touching each one softly, waiting for it to grow erect, before sliding her fingers to the end of it and tugging lightly.

Blossom closed her eyes and stifled a moan is the feeling radiated throughout her breast and shot directly to that spot deep inside her that begged for more. She first felt, rather than saw, the pinch of a tweezer clamp on her left nipple and then on her right. At the end of each clamp was a small weight.

“On all fours, with your backside towards us” she was commanded.

Blossom felt the sharp delicious pull of the weighs on her nipples as she slowly turned and leaned forward on her arms and slightly opened her legs. A smart smack on her rear sent a jolt through her body and the weights swinging even more. She heard the throaty giggle of Mistress Tina behind her.

“Open more” was the next thing she heard. Easing her legs open more, she felt the bite of more tweezer clamps on her labia. Master lightly stroked the soft skin of her inner thighs until He saw her lips swell with desire. When He was sure she was ready, He positioned and tightened the clamps on, one at a time. Finally, as her clitoris was engorged with hot blood, she felt the mind-blowing pressure of the clamp upon it. She thought she would explode right there.

“Gentle my pet, deep breathes.” Master instructed.

She felt the caress of the flogger on her shoulders, the rhythmic landing of the tails landing almost in time with the beat of her heart. The tugging at her breasts as her body absorbed each blow.

Breathing in and out, she concentrated on the sensations in her body. She felt a thin sheen of perspiration appear on her body and goose bumps began to form.

Master removed the clamps on her clit and lips as Mistress Tina continued to flog blossom. She felt the sharp sting as each clamp was removed and blood began to flow again. She burned deep inside to feel Him in her, for release.

The rhythmic flogging stopped and was replaced by something new, something she had not felt before. It was a stinging sensation on her back and rear. It started slow, almost gentle and then slowly built up. Glancing behind her, she saw Mistress Tina holding a thin cane.

She felt the cane tip tapping on her sweet spot, that oh so soft spot where her tush meets her legs. And then it was moving higher up on her rear and then again up her back to her shoulders. As it was landing on her shoulders, she felt the falls of a bunny skin flogger on her clit, falling in the same rhythm as the cane.

The flogger ceased and Master reached below her and gave each nipple clamp a push so the weights would bounce. He then removed each one slowly and kneaded the sensitive skin.

Mistress Tina continued to cane her, varying her speed and force until blossom began to feel like she was floating. Her arms and legs began to feel as if they were no longer part of her and she lost track of her body.

Master nodded to Mistress Tina that it was time to stop, seeing blossom drifting off.

Blossom felt Master’s strong arms around her as she was lifted from the floor and placed in a warm bed. She smiled and floated off to sleep.