Blow. Not Starring Johnny Depp

Story Info
Giving her something to wash down her muffin with.
881 words
3.8
13.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk into the restaurant, eyes scanning for your now familiar face. After a few seconds, I spot you in the back corner, wearing a short skirt and a low-cut t-shirt that shows off your ample curves to maximum advantage.

You ask, "What took you so long?" as you pop part of a cherry-nut muffin between your succulent lips.

"Unavoidably detained, some clown in California called and I made the mistake of picking up the phone. Sorry," I respond. The words come out but my mind is busy processing the information my eyes are feeding it. I'm imagining my lips on your gorgeous breasts and I can feel the insane lust welling deep inside me.

But I play it cool. "So, you've been here long?" I ask.

"Oh, about one muffin," you reply, as you slowly lean back in your chair giving me a glimpse up your skirt. As I cast my eyes down, expecting to catch a glimpse of your panties, I see instead a freshly shaved, bare pussy.

"Ah, I see," I said. "One muffin. I think I'll have one to go, please."

You grin wickedly and look into my eyes as you gather your things and get up. You bend over to gather a few more items, and after a quick look to see everyone engrossed in their meal or chatter, I let my fingers trail up the back of your thigh and under your skirt. My middle finger quickly parts your slit, and finding you already nice and slick, slides right in.

You wiggle your hips, stand up, look into my eyes and ask, barely audibly, "How do you like THAT muffin?"

I just smile as we walk out.

At your car, out of sight of the onlookers in the restaurant window, I pin you to the side and kiss your lips, our tongues swirling and my thigh between your legs. I feel your pussy grinding against me as you reach down and start stroking my engorged cock through the fabric of my slacks.

"Mmmm, you really did like that muffin, didn't you?" you ask. And then with a nod of your head, order: "Get in the back."

We both jump into the spacious back seat and you straddle me, your sopping pussy grinding against my hard shaft as my hands squeeze your tits firmly, your hard nipples receiving no protection from the thin fabric of your bra or shirt.

You slide down my body and get on your knees, looking up at me devilishly as you undo my belt, unzip my pants and reach in to pull out my thick, throbbing cock.

You continue to watch me as you hold it deftly in your hand and put the tip of your tongue on the back of the head, lingering there before slowly running it down the length of my shaft. It sends shivers through me as your tongue comes back up and your lips close around the hot, pulsing head.

You feel my fingers pulling your hair and pushing the back of your head down, my hardness drifting deeper into your mouth and your throat closing on it. Your mouth moves slowly up and down while your fingers caress my balls, then hold them securely, then move them around with your fingers.

You look up again at me, my eyes closed and you can feel my body jump as your tongue again swirls on the back of the head. Then you tighten your grip on my cock and slowly stroke it as you take one of my balls between your lips and suck it...then the other.

Your motion increases, and my hips move with it, as if I'm fucking your hand. Your mouth again closes on the head, your tongue swirling around it, and your other hand pulls my balls, causing me to push deeper inside your hot mouth.

Your hand begins to glide up and down my slick shaft....you can feel me getting close to the edge...my body beginning to tremble, my breathing coming rapidly, my cock swelling in your hand.

Suddenly my hips push the head between your lips, my body goes taut and with an incredible moan, and I unleash a torrent of hot, salty stickiness between your lips and down your throat. You can't control it, and it continues to spurt on your chin and drips down your tits in great milky-white globs.

My body relaxes with little aftershocks coming as you run your tongue along my head and shaft, slowly cleaning up what's not in, or on you.

"Mmmmm hang on," I say as I pull you up to me, slowly running the tip of my tongue over your globes to collect the now-dripping sauce. As I do so, my fingers move to your glistening pussy, pressing against your swollen clit and moving in little circles.

"Ohhhhfuckthat feels good," You purr in my ear as my fingers slip deep inside you, then back to your clit, rubbing it faster now. I can feel your body begin to tremble and can hear a squishy sound as my fingers move in a tight little circle around your rosebud.

"Ohgodohgodohgodyesssss," you scream in my ear...then the little spasms subside. My fingers move again, and another climax crashes over you, building on the last one...