Blow Out

Story Info
Car touble gets me in trouble.
1.4k words
3.81
58.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn!" I thought as my truck rolled to a stop along highway 77. I knew the moment I heard the sound that my tire had finally blown, and what a shame because I had been planning to get new tires for weeks. Figures it would chose right now and not tomorrow, when I was on my way home from work in broad daylight. No, it had to blow at 10 at night on the way to my job. I put my head in my hands and exhaled hard,"Oh well, looks like I'm going to be late for work again. Shit." I jammed the stick-shift into first and set the parking brake, determined to get moving again as soon as I could. This stretch of road was dangerous at night, and I usually wouldn't have taken it, if I hadn't been trying to shave some time off my commute. Thank God I had a jack and spare tire in the back, I could change the tire and get rolling again in 15 minutes if I hurried.

I turned off motor, unfastened my seatbelt and was just about to call my boss to tell him what had happened when I saw the glare of headlights pull up behind me. The other vehicle stopped but did not turn off his lights. I heard the driver open and close his door and the crunch of gravel as he approached my truck. I squinted at my side mirror but could not tell who was walking towards me, so I rolled down my window to tell him I had everything under control and thanks for the concern. I got as far as "Thanks, but.."

He threw open my door and I tumbled out onto the pavement, banging my right arm against the door of my truck as I fell. Shocked momentarily, I rolled away from him, but didn't get up off the ground. He was on me before I knew what was happening. The glare from his headlights blinded me as he yanked my hair, forcing my head up. He was a huge, muscular man. His arm easily as large as my thigh, and his hand the size of a baseball glove. I yelped in pain and struggled against him, but his grip only tightened, ripping hair right out of my scalp as he pulled my whole upper body off the road.

Once I was in a kneeling position, he growled, "You're the cutest one yet. I'm gonna enjoy this." He raised his other hand and showed me a knife. "Now, you're going to suck my cock, and you're not going to bite it, or I'll slice your face up." He let go of my hair and reached down to unzip his pants.

"Please," I whimpered, "Don't hurt me."

"I won't if you do what I say. Hell, I may even give you something for your trouble if you're worth it." He paused and chuckled, "Looking at your body, I think you will be. Just the kind of girl I like, tiny and tight."

He pulled out his dick, and grabbed my hair again, forcing me closer, so I could smell his muskiness. I couldn't see much because of the headlights, but I could tell he was already hard, and he was huge. Nine, maybe even ten inches of him stood in front of my face, waiting for me to suck it.

I shook my head, "Please, don't make me do this. Please, I've never done it before." My eyes were watering from the pain of him pulling my hair, and the humiliation of what he was telling me to do. I felt me skin flush scarlet and thought of my boyfriend, who I had saved myself for, and what he would say if he knew I had done things for a stranger that I refused to do for him.

The man turned my head upwards towards his face, "Never, huh? Well, then cutie, I'm going to teach you how."

He moved his hips forward, so his cock head rubbed against my cheek, and I felt it leaving a wet trail across my face as he moved it from my right cheek down to my lips. I clenched my jaw shut and tried to turn away, but he only pulled my head closer so that his dick pressed up against my chin, lips and cheek. My hands reached up and found his legs, and I tried to push him away. He let go of my hair and hit me across my face. I fell backwards and tried to crawl away, but he grabbed the back of my jacket and put the knife up to my face.

"Either way, you're going to suck my cock, bitch. You decide, will I have to fuck you up, or will you walk away from this in one piece?

"Oh, God. Please, don't hurt me! Ok, I'll do it, just don't hurt me." I was crying in earnest now, my face stinging from the blow. I could taste dirt, blood and my tears. Shaking, I sat up and turned to my attacker.

He stepped in front of the headlights, effectively blinding me again and I felt his cock pressing against my lips. This time I opened my mouth, letting the tip of his huge member in. I awkwardly sucked and licked, trying not to think about what I was doing. He tasted sweet and salty at the same time, and was both hard and soft in my mouth. He thrust gently, using my hair to control the depth. He moaned and panted as I licked farther down his shaft. I couldn't get all of him in my mouth, and my jaw ached from the effort. He pressed on the back of my head, pushing more than half of himself into my mouth. I felt myself gagging and tried to push him away, but he held on, sliding past my molars into my throat. I couldn't breath, and I began to panic. My muffled sounds only seemed to excite him, and though I push with all my might, I couldn't move his pelvis even an inch. My head swam and my lungs screamed, I thought for sure I would pass out. Then, suddenly, he pulled back. I gulped air and coughed, doubling over on the road.

"Mmm, baby, you really are inexperienced, but it's so hot. I just wanna fuck your face all night. Maybe I will. Nobody ever comes down this road, so we won't be bothered."

My eyes widened in terror as he pulled my head up again, and touched my cheek with the knife. I shook all over, and tears cascaded down my dirty face. "Please.." I gasped, "Don't..."

My hands found his cock and I began to rub it, hoping that if I could satisfy him he would let me go.

"There you go cutie, now you're getting the picture. If you do it right, I'll cum, and then I might let you go."

I leaned forward and took him in my mouth again, working the bottom of his shaft with my hands, and the top with my mouth. His breathing became rapid and hoarse, and he grabbed the back of my head with both hands, showing me the speed he wanted. I lost track of time, I only knew that if I stopped before he said to, I would regret it. Eventually, his rhythm became erratic, and he thrust deeper every stroke, I knew he had to be close. I wanted to stop, to ask him not to cum in my mouth, but part of me knew, that was exactly what he wanted. By now I was crying so hard that my tears were lubing up his cock for me, and my hands were shaking badly. He roughly forced my head up and down, and with one final shove, buried himself entirely in my throat. My lips were touching his balls as his spasming cock shot loads of cum down my throat and I was forced to swallow every drop.

He pulled out, and I collapsed on the ground, trembling and crying. He zipped up his pants and knelt down beside me, using the knife he swept the hair out of my face. I didn't look up, I didn't want to see him. I closed my eyes and sobbed, holding my jacket tight around my body, wishing that he would go, hoping it was over.

"Baby," He whispered, "That was incredible. Thanks."

I heard him walk away, I heard the car door, I heard the car peel out and drive down the road. Only then did I open my eyes, and realize the bastard had left a twenty dollar bill on the ground in front of me.