Blowing in the Wind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me like you would kiss your girlfriend, gently and sweetly. If you can kiss my mouth I know you will be able to suck my dick when and if the time comes."

Anybody in that room, at that particular time, could see the resignation come upon his face. Whiskey Jack wanted me so bad that he was willing to treat me like a beautiful female. Clumsily turning toward me, he slowly brought his face down to mine. His action was so slow that I almost came in anticipation for what was about to happen. When his lips touched mine he kept his mouth closed. Try as I might, I could not get him to spread so I could get access to his tongue.

"Relax, make your lips supple and separate them so that I can kiss you like kissing is meant to be when two people are in this situation," I coached.

"I didn't realize this was going to come down to this," he remarked tersely.

"I know you didn't and neither did I until I decided I was going to get pleasure out of this and not unnecessary bullshit. Now, relax!"

There was a moment when I felt female, because when he brought his lips back to mine there was a gentleness that would make any woman wet with eagerness. I felt the opening and probed gently with my tongue. His mouth opened naturally and soon we were both beginning to get into it with fervor. My hands had unbuttoned his camo fatigue shirt and I brilliantly helped him get it off. I then moved to the base of his t-shirt and pulled it over his head, pausing only to release my lips to allow the cotton fabric to escape. Our lips came together again as if it were the most natural thing on earth.

There was an intent in my plan to play with his body or to make out with him. It just came to me while we were deciding if we were going to do it. Since the first really serious touch, I was unable to keep my mouth and my hands from him. There wasn't an inch of his chest that I did not caress. I found his nipples and gently pinched, eliciting my first moan of passion from my soon to be sexual partner. I found that soon he was mimicking my every move and his slightly calloused hands explored my upper body, pinched my nipples, cradled my head, and eventually worked down to my navel.

My hands moved lower, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. I began to gently tug, expecting him to move his hips a little to allow me to pull them down. All of a sudden, he stood up and dropped the pants with a flourish. In those few measly seconds of being apart, I almost had separation anxiety. Standing in his skivvies, he grasped them by the waistband and yanked them to the floor. As he stepped out of them, he turned slightly away from me, but when he turned again, his beautiful, fully erect cock approached me at eye level. Jack was standing naked, his cock two inches in front of my face. It was a moment to die for. Suddenly, he sat down on the edge of the bunk, gathered me in his arms and began kissing me. I found I was no longer in control.

He peeled the wool blanket that was separating us back revealing what I had been hiding. My erection had made its own tent and it had almost been amusing. I had glanced at it only a second when we were separated and realized that what I had produced with the erotic stimuli, was the hardest erection I had ever experienced. When it was exposed to the air, I was taken back by how fast his mouth engulfed my engorged dick. Talk about being surprised. There was a little motion and soon he had swung his body over mine and his beautiful erection was again facing my mouth. I gobbled it in and soon, locked in our sixty-nine position, we were fucking each others mouths with total abandon.

This was a different feel than the sergeant. Being uncut provided more skin to pinch and pull. When his erection gained its maximum intensity, I felt the head of his dick sneak out from inside its hood. My tongue explored the inside of his foreskin and I tasted a headier, but not unpleasant taste, of his pre-cum seminal fluid leaking from his cock's head. I grabbed his dick and gently pulled the skin back revealing the anatomy that I had gotten use to with the sergeant. When I licked his glans, he lurched and suddenly I knew that he was much more sensitive there than the sergeant or I ever could be, each of us being circumcised. I allowed the skin to fall back into its natural state and then got lost in erotic thought as I continued fellating his awesome prick.

The pace picked up a little and he really put the suction to my dick. Every once in a while he would bite or scrape me with his teeth, but it was not unendurable. I was really too wrapped up in the fact that I was taking almost his entire length into my mouth. I moved my mouth from his dick and moved down his shaft to his balls, putting first one and then two into my mouth. I felt the length of his cock on my chin and pulsing back and forth across my chest. The heat, smell, the pumping of his heart against mine, it was all too overwhelming.

All of a sudden he stopped. Yanking his cock from my mouth, he turned to face me. There was a gleam in his eyes as he jumped up, that totally took me unaware. Roughly, as if manhandling a sack of potatoes, he grabbed me and rolled me over. There was a moment of realization when I knew what he intended to do and I began to struggle, but to no avail. He was handling me like a rag doll, yanking on my hips to elevate them into the air. Helpless, I felt him spread my ass cheeks and then the funniest thing happened. I didn't feel his cock thrust wildly into my anus. I didn't feel tortuous pain rip through my being. I felt the wet ministrations of his tongue licking my asshole.

He cupped my balls with his left hand and reached around my leg and grabbed hold of my still engorged cock, beginning to masturbate me slowly as his tongue tried to dig deeper and deeper into my ass. The pace had slowed down considerably and I began to calm down. There was the realization that what he was doing would lead up to him butt fucking me, but I no longer cared. The pleasure I was experiencing at that moment was more intense than anything I had ever felt in my life.

I had to ask him when our lovemaking ended, where he learned to even consider what he now presented as a practiced art. I didn't even care when I felt him insert a finger into my ass; I was enraptured. Could he have been playing me, I thought. Could I have been the one that was seduced? Was this a part of the sergeant's test to see if I would go through the seduction? All I knew at that moment was I didn't care. The extremely passionate position I found myself in was an erotic first for me. I didn't know if I could even be considered bisexual anymore. I was quickly becoming a convert to homosexuality.

In those few minutes, I realized that this had not been a problem. Anything I had done with men to that point was so much less stressful than trying to finger Amilee Johansen after I got her drunk at my senior prom. Not to say anything about the first time we tried to fuck, unsuccessfully I might add. The approach with the sergeant and Whiskey Jack had been straight forward enough, with only the anxiety of trying something "unnatural" plaguing my mind. I had felt completely at ease, yet extremely turned on and wired to the whole prospect.

Whiskey Jack knelt up straight on his knees. My ass cheeks were still spread and soon I felt his cock head trying to find its way in. I was positioned with my ass in the air and my head turned sideways on my pillow. There was the release of one of my ass cheeks and I felt his monster poised at the entrance. Pressure; I bit my bottom lip to help make the pain in my ass lessen, but there really never was anything more than extreme pressure. The push came and there were slight, yet intense cramps as his cock slipped pass my sphincter. The passage was slow; he certainly seemed to know his way around an ass. Maybe, I thought, he had a female lover that he had tried anal sex with.

Whiskey Jack used his own natural seminal juices from his cock to lubricate with. I had heard as a perverted teenager that nothing was as slippery as seminal pre cum. The cock moved in a centimeter, out two; in two, out three; in three, out four and so on until finally he was buried to the hilt. The movement changed slightly and he began slowly pulling out as far as he could without pulling out all the way, and then he reversed, pushing in his entire length. The motion started slowly and then faster until he was fucking my ass as he would normally fuck a woman's pussy. The friction warmed my ass in such a way that my prostrate gland was getting it on every push. I felt something dripping from my cock and found that I had a stream of pre cum that was dripping on the cot. Slightly uncomfortable, I took one of my fingers and caught as much as I could on it. I reached under and smeared the goo on my lovers cock and soon the burning subsided as the lubricant took effect.

I had never even dreamed as a kid, that something like this would or could ever happen to me. I knew the stories about some of the kids practicing on their friends' asses so that when it came time to pleasure their girl friends they could do it with some sort of idea how it was going to feel. A little experience never hurt, right. None of them realized that they were as gay as little Jimmy Jefferson when they did it.

All I knew, for the moment, was that I had never felt anything so intense. I was looking forward to reciprocating. I wanted to feel my cock sliding in and out of Whiskey Jack's or whoever's ass. My head was swimming, my insides were churning, my prostrate was singing, my... Shit, I came. I came all over my cot. Never in my life had I cum so much. The waves of pleasure hit and hit. Every fiber in my body was like an electric wire, sending the pleasurable messages one by one to my brain. I felt my knees buckle and I fell forward on my bed and lay limply while Whiskey Jack continued his assault on my ultimate privacy.

Then I felt him pull out. He turned me over, straddled my chest and then masturbated furiously until thick jets of spunk splashed me on my face. I opened my mouth and attempted to catch as much as I could so I could I could taste him and in a way swallow his soul. Two or three of the thick globules hit my tongue and I digested as much as I could. I thought I had cum buckets. Whiskey Jack simply came and came, grunting wildly, lurching forward until we were locked in a deep tongue kiss, his sperm and our saliva mixing together with total abandon.

As the passion subsided, we cuddled like two young lovers. His hands caressed my chest, rubbing his sperm into it as if he was applying sun screen. My body lay content, resting in complete exhaustion. Never in my life had I experienced anything like that. If the sergeant came into our quarters, I would thank him with all of my heart. This was amazing and I could place it into the top five happenings in my life.

"You're so amazing," I whispered. "Where did you learn to do that?"

"I have done similar things to the girls I've dated. I love anal sex, but I'll tell you something..."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I have never had a female ass more intense than what I just experience."

"What are you saying?" I asked again.

"I guess this might be the start of a very special relationship. I really couldn't believe I was sucking your dick. I was almost over the top when you began sucking me in the sixty nine we were doing. I had to stop, because I had wanted to fuck you anally from the start."

"Why didn't you warn me?" I continued with the inquisition.

"It wouldn't have been as intense," he answered softly. "You were the best lay I've ever had. Are you sure you're not gay?"

"I was going to ask you the same question." We both started laughing.

"You know what?" I continued.

"What's that?"

"I'm hard again."

"Me too," he mewed back.

"How much time do we have before the platoon is due back?" I asked seductively.

"About two and a half hours," he replied with a wink.

"I think you and I are about to go on another exploration."

"What is on your mind?" he asked grinning from ear to ear.

"I want your ass and then I want to drink your cum," I said as I was grasping for his cock.

We made love for another hour and a half. We cleaned up the bed and our area during the next hour. When the platoon was due back, they didn't show up. I became very concerned when two hours became eight. Whiskey Jack and I walked up to command and asked if they had heard from our platoon. The captain told us that they had been ambushed. Of the fourteen that went out on patrol, two were dead, four were traumatically wounded and probably would not survive and the rest were in debriefing, discussing what happened.

"Who were the ones who were killed?" I asked the captain shaking uncontrollably.

"Sergeant Teal and the one who I think you called Hormone."

"How did they get killed sir?" Whiskey Jack asked trembling, tears streaming down his face..

"They had separated themselves from the others to do some reconnaissance, from what I understand. They were ambushed by approximately twenty baddies, who in the process stripped them of their clothes, cut their genitals from their bodies and stuffed them in their mouths. Something strange, however..."

"What's that, sir?" I asked trying to maintain a little composure.

"Hormone was Hispanic wasn't he?" the captain questioned.

"Yes, sir, I believe he was," Whiskey Jack replied.

"What is strange is that he had the Sergeant's penis in his mouth and vice versa. None of us in command had ever heard of that before. Usually when they do shit like that they put the penis of the owner in the mouth. Some faggot in that group of baddies was playing a sick joke, I guess."

"I guess so," I said still upset, but with a wry grin building on my face. " May we be dismissed, sir?"

"One thing I have to ask you two,"

"Sir?" we both responded.

"Why weren't you with them? The sergeant liked to keep his platoon together."

"The sergeant ordered us to stay and follow his directions explicitly."

"...and those were?"

We both looked at each other for a long moment and finally I said, "he instructed us to have bunk duty."

"You mean you were ordered to stay and wash the bed clothes of your platoon?"

"Something like that," Whiskey Jack said. "We started by cleaning the latrines."

"You were on housekeeping duties, then." He said this as a statement as if he were preparing it for a report.

"Yes, sir," we both replied.

"Very well, dismissed...If we need anything else from you, we will call."

"Yes, sir."

We left the building then found a quiet spot to talk about what had happened.

"I knew that something had happened. Oh, shit, the sergeant's dead," I cried.

"At least he died happy. He did get the final member of the platoon to suck his dick. You know, probably what happened is that the sarge used the reconnaissance mission as a diversion to seduce Hormone. Along came this group of Taliban insurgents and they saw what was going on. Homosexuality is totally against what these Islamic extremists believe in and they took it upon themselves to correct a mistake put here by the great evil, Satan. In their own sadistic way, they were trying to tell the people who found them what they were. It was the ultimate form of gay bashing. It only appeared to command to be extreme dismemberment, disgusting and horrible," Whiskey Jack's said.

"I hope the rest of the platoon is OK," I commented as we turned toward the hospital. The rest of the platoon will go there when they finish their debriefing.

We got a new sergeant and a new corporal to replace Demorski, who was so wounded he was shipped back to the states. He finally got to see his girls, but he would experience their lives from the wheelchair of a paraplegic. The rest of the tour was uneventful. No one in the platoon questioned why we were ordered to stay in the camp that day. Most felt it was better that way that two more didn't get put into harm's way.

When we got back to the states, we did what we had pledged to do. We visited the families of our deceased and told them how they lived. Hormone was easy. There wasn't much to say, except he died in the line of duty, following the orders of his sergeant to the fullest. We had a problem with the sergeant's mother and father, however.

When we arrived to the sergeant's home place, we found that the mother and father seemed not to be really affected by the death of their son. The military had not told them, of course, of the horrible way their son's remains were found, but they did not seem to be despondent in any way.

"Mr. and Mrs. Teal, my name is Corporal Thomas Wright. This is Private First Class Jackson Turmon. We were in your son's platoon in Afghanistan. It is so nice to finally meet the parents of the man who was such an influence on us."

Mr. Teal was the first to speak, "I guess that queer sucked both of you too."

"Sir?" we both exclaimed almost strangling at the off colored suggestion.

"He was a damned queer, you know. He didn't deserve to live anyway. I should have put him out of his misery myself." After he finished, he turned and went back inside. Jack and I were beside ourselves.

Mrs. Teal could see our reaction and spoke softly. "Did my son have a good life?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded. "As best as any of us could. It is unfortunate that he is dead, but he is a hero ma'am."

"A hero?" she asked bitterly. "Why do you say that? He never did anything, but cause us a lot of trouble. We haven't seen him since he graduated from high school. My husband found him in bed with another young man on his graduation and half killed him. Daniel left and we haven't seen him since."

"I say that, ma'am, because he is a patriot. He died for his county. Whatever he did, however you saw him, doesn't matter, because he did his duty and led men to victory."

She looked at us, studying us. "Did he die happy?"

We both replied, almost in unison, "Yes ma'am."

"Then I'm happy. Please, go now. My husband isn't a well man and I'm afraid he might not take to you too well.

We left and went on with our lives, always talking about the incident that fateful day. Jack and I moved in together. We are lovers and we have not had a moment where we didn't find something new to help keep the passion alive. We have visitors from our old platoon and many times they stay over to share our passion. I worked for a chemical plant on the Mississippi River. Jack worked the lines for the local power company. Eventually, we would take better paying jobs in Seattle.

We continue to make endless passionate love to each other.