Blowing Joe

Story Info
Curious girl gives friend's virgin brother his first blowjob.
1.6k words
4.44
168.4k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: This story is based on true events. The bad haircut and the breast smoosh in the bathroom actually happened. The rest is my wishful thinking...although I did get a crack at my friend's brother years after that day, and he did not disappoint. Enjoy.

My friend's little brother caught my eye after a bad haircut. He came home and slunk in, mumbling about his hair to his older brother, Jason, my close friend, who I was visiting while on break from college. Jason and his younger brother, Joe, were tradesmen and attended their local community college, so I only saw Jason when I was home. Joe I had rarely seen, not since high school, but today I got a good look at him.

Someone had really screwed up his hair. I suppressed a giggle as I watched him trying to comb it into submission, but whoever cut it had done a number on his dark locks. It was no use.

"Need a professional?" I asked. Jason hooked a thumb in my direction. "Oh, yeah, dude, Kara took cosmetology in high school. She can totally fix that for you."

I nodded. "I can totally fix that for you."

He turned grateful chocolate eyes on me. "You can?"

"Yes." I told Jason to grab some scissors and meet us in the bathroom.

Their bathroom was tiny, to say the least. I had Joe sit on the toilet while I did my best to fix the butchery, which gave him an eyeful of my generous tits, a fact I realized after I caught him staring at them as if in a trance. I wasn't trying to put them in his face, but that's just where they wound up. Still, it was flattering – if predictable – that he was entranced by my breasts.

But he was so shy he barely made eye contact. He was difficult as hell to make conversation with, because he answered in such brief replies that I gave up after a few attempts and just worked, listening to the sounds of our breath, which was actually sexy as hell. It was particularly enjoyable when I "accidentally" brushed my cleavage across the side of his face. The hitch in his breath told me I'd accomplished tempting him.

I fixed his hair and he scurried out of the bathroom like a mouse, muttering thanks as he went. And I watched him go, noticing for the first time that he had certainly filled out nicely since I'd seen him last. He'd been barely eighteen and skinny as a rail when I'd last visited their apartment a year ago. Now he was definitely taller, a whole lot more muscular, and altogether more handsome.

I had to tell Jason that I'd pressed up against his brother in the bathroom. "That's more tit than that kid's ever had in his life," he hooted. "He's probably upstairs right now jerking it."

God, I hoped so.

Later in the week I returned. I knew full well that Jason was in class for another 45 minutes, but I pretended I'd gotten my days mixed up when Joe answered the door and managed to look me in the face long enough to tell me that Jason wouldn't be home for another hour or so. I asked if I could wait there, and he agreed, although I could see by his body language that he was nervous to be alone with me.

We sat down on the couch. He had been watching some really awful action movie before I showed up, and it was still dragging on. It was all I could do not to roll my eyes at it. But he was barely watching it now...more like sneaking glances at me and nervously clearing his throat.

I took him in. He was muscular, but not too muscular. The dark hair and eyes, my personal favorite. Olive, velvety skin. Big, capable hands with long fingers. Full lips with a slightly pouty bottom lip that begged to be sucked. And I looked at all the favorite parts of a man I like to consider when I'm trying to decide whether or not I find him attractive. The side of his neck, just under his ear. The inside of his bicep. His thumbs. He was exquisite.

So I went for broke. "Tired of this movie yet?" I asked.

He looked at me, confused but no longer as nervous. I stood up and slowly began removing my boots. He watched, and I shed my scarf next, unwinding it from around my throat. When I peeled my sweater, he gulped. And I knew I had him.

I moved toward him. His eyes devoured me as I peeled off my shirt, exposing the firm, ample breasts I had pressed against his cheek in the bathroom. Without realizing he was doing it, he licked his lips. His cheeks were red, but he wasn't going anywhere. His gaze never left me as I got down on my knees and crawled the rest of the way to him. I thought his eyes would bug out of his skull as he watched me settle myself on my heels between his legs.

"Joe."

"Yeah."

"Has anyone ever sucked your cock?" I moved my hands to his knees and leaned in, giving him a full view of my breasts.

He was trembling now. "No," he said, his voice cracking.

My fingers were on his zipper. Slowly I pulled the zipper down, and his cock sprang free, poking through the hole in the front of his boxers. And oh my God, what a cock. It was perfect. Long, thick, and perfectly formed. Engorged and swollen with a beautiful mushroom-shaped helmet. And a tiny drop of pre-cum glistening from the slit. My mouth watered as I lowered my lips to his glorious manhood.

He groaned as his cock slid inside my mouth, and he grabbed my hair, gasping as I slid him all the way inside my mouth and to the back of my throat.

"Oh, God," he moaned, bucking wildly at my face. I barely had time to work my magic. In less than a minute he was cumming, gripping the sides of my face and grunting as he spurted his hot semen into my mouth.

He watched me swallow and lick his cock clean, still panting but seemingly invigorated by his orgasm. And not limp. In fact, he had barely softened at all, and here he was growing again in my hand.

I looked at him in wonderment. "Already?"

He half-grinned. "Yeah..."

"Let me ask you a question. How many times have you jerked off today?"

He blushed and rubbed his hands on the cushions. "Um, twice?"

"Holy shit," I said softly. "How is it possible you're a virgin?"

He shrugged.

"Never mind..." I murmured, dazed. "Aren't you super-sensitive right now?"

He shrugged. "It's not too bad. Don't stop."

He needn't have told me that. All I could think about was having that glorious erection deep in my throat again. But I wanted time to savor him. I didn't want him to go off so quickly this time. So I nuzzled his cock, rubbing it all over my face, across my lips but not between them. He moaned as I ran my lips down the shaft, teasing him, planting little butterfly kisses on the underside of his cock.

He tried to reach down and stroke his balls, but I pushed his hands away, slipping one hand underneath to cup his sac, lightly running my fingers through the slight fuzz, as I took just the tip of him in my mouth and created exquisite suction.

At this point he was gasping and squirming on the couch, his knee jerking now and again, arching his hips up to meet my lips as I slid him all the way into my mouth and settled into a steady rhythm. Still fondling his balls with one hand, I sucked him deeper until he hit the back of my throat with each stroke. "Oh God," he groaned, "Oh my God, that's fucking awesome, you're awesome..." I moaned in response, his entire length in my mouth, and he gripped the cushions so tightly his knuckles were white. He started panting in earnest, and I knew he was close, so I eased back and began stroking the base of his cock as I sucked the first few inches of it. I felt his balls tighten and he stiffened, and I pressed firmly on the underside with my tongue, and my mouth was full of his creamy cum. I drank it greedily as I felt three, four, five surges, and then let the last sticky rope splash on my face, dripping down my chin and onto my tits. He was watching in amazement as I swiped as much as I could with my tongue, then smeared the rest of his cum into my skin.

When I had cleaned away the last drop, he smoothed the hair back from my forehead, leaned down to kiss my eyelids, and flopped back, exhausted, on the couch. I got up somewhat unsteadily – somewhere in there, my legs had fallen asleep – and began to dress.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Joe murmured drowsily, his eyes half closed and his pants still around his ankles, his cock finally shrinking after his fourth orgasm of the day.

"Coming back here to take your virginity," I said with a smirk, "So get some sleep tonight."

He closed his eyes and smiled broadly. He looked so adorable that I just had to kiss him on my way out the door. I left happy, already mentally planning all the firsts we would experience together the next day, the taste of his cum still on my lips.