Blowing My Boyfriend's Bully

Story Info
First cuckold experience...
1.7k words
4.34
146.4k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit, the first time by boyfriend said that he wanted to watch me have sex with another man, I was a little shocked! But the more I thought about it, the more it excited me - having sex with strangers, experiencing other men while my boyfriend watched. And it was a while since my boyfriend excited or pleased me sexually.

It wasn't long before he told me what he really wanted to see.

There was a guy at his old job named Glen - the alpha in the workplace. He was a very tall, broad shouldered jock with a rumoured huge cock. Glen use to bully my boyfriend when they worked together, and my boyfriend said it would be a massive turn on to see Glen's cock in my mouth. I then decided to see pictures of this Glen online. He looked like a pig - a classic douche bag of a man - which was also a slight turn on. I accepted.

My boyfriend informed me that Glen had seen pictures of me online and loved the thought - me being 22 years old, 5ft2 with red hair and smooth pale skin.

The night came when Glen was coming over for a visit.

My boyfriend answered the door and in walked Glen - broad shouldered, tall and dark. "Hey loser." he greeted my boyfriend as he entered. Then he saw me as I was looking him up. I was incredibly timid and shy, and my mouth must've been open because he said, "That's right baby, a real man."

My heart was pounding out of my chest. I was incredibly nervous. This guy was very intimidating - towering over my boyfriend. "Make yourself at home, Glen." - said my boyfriend - "I'll get you a drink."

As Glen walked toward the living room he squeezed my ass. I heard him say, "Nice!" under his breath. His huge hand nearly covered my right asscheeck.

Glen sat down in the middle of the couch, as my boyfriend gave him his beer. I then sat down on the arm chair next to the couch.

"So, loser finally invites me around to his house." Glen then looked at me. "Come sit on my lap."

Now, my heart was racing. This guy was an asshole, a bully, but my panties were soaked!

I stood up and walked over to Glen. Before I could sit in his lap he pulled me by the arm and sat me down in his lap. He then began to squeeze my tits roughly. I was still clothed, but his hands were caressing and pulling all over my body. He then grabbed the back of my head and forced my mouth onto his. He kissed me furiously - having his tongue slide all around my mouth. He then began kissing down my neck, before he pulled open my shirt and ripped off my bra. I could feel my heart in my throat now. Glen looked over at my boyfriend who was almost salivating at this point, and told him to, "Sit on the floor and watch, pussy."

My boyfriend obeyed and watched intensely. Glen then furiously began to squeeze and suck my pink nipples that where now fully erect on my perky petite tits. As he sucked and licked, I looked at my boyfriend who was rubbing his crotch. Glen then made me stand up. There I stood in front of him bare chested, shirt open. He then got out his phone and took a picture of me standing there.

"Take your panties off." He demanded. I obeyed. As I slid them down my legs, I could feel how damp they were. Glen grabbed the wet panties out of my hand and scrunched them up to his nose, as he inhaled my scent. I was about to cum on the spot - I was so horny!

He told me to, "Turn around, lift your skirt up, bend over and look back at me."

I do exactly what he told me, and as I looked over my right shoulder back at Glen, he took another photo.

He then put my wet panties in his pocket, and said, "I'll keep these."

"Crawl over to me." He demanded. I then got on all fours and crawled over to Glen - who still sat on the couch. I ended up with my head between his legs. Glen then unzipped his fly, pulled down his pants and revealed his huge, throbbing, veiny cut cock - which pointed right at my face. I must have had the look of shock, because he said, "I bet you're in need of a real cock, instead of what this loser's been giving you." As he referred to my boyfriend, who sat on the floor in a euphoric state, slowly pulling is obviously his cock which was erect, yet incredibly inferior to Glen's monster. His cock was enormous! Easily nine inches long, and an inch wide. There was no way I could fit it in my pussy - let alone my mouth! "Suck it bitch." Glen ordered.

This guy was a complete asshole. But having him enter our home, treat my boyfriend like garbage, and use me as his pleasure slave really turned me on! I didn't have to like the guy. In fact, I think I hated him. But I was turned on to the point of being dripping wet, by being demanded to suck his cock in front of my submissive boyfriend. Glen was in charge.

I grabbed what I could of Glen's shaft as I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and put as much of his knob in my mouth as possible. My lips only just went over the base of the knob. I then began to stroke the shaft of Glen's cock with both hands, and only slightly bounce his knob in and out of my mouth. My lips were stretched. I really don't think that I would've looked attractive, as I was obviously struggling with the task at hand. In my peripheral I could see my boyfriend wanking - watching the alpha male that bully's him have his cock in his girlfriends mouth - completely dominating me.

As I sucked, slobbered, jerked, Glen would call me a, "Slut." And say things like, "Oh yeah, suck that cock you little bitch!"

A few times Glen would grab the back of my head and force his cock too far down my throat - as a few times I gagged.

When his cock was back in my mouth, I looked up and saw Glen take another photo on his phone. He showed it back to me as I continued at suck his cock - I looked petrified in the photo! I could see that I was frowning with intimidation, and my mouth forcibly spread wide with his throbbing vainy cock. I then wondered who he was going to show these pictures to? I thought possibly my boyfriends ex fellow employees - with the thought just turning me on even more! The thought of all of them in the lunch room - passing around Glen's phone, laughing, then sneaking off to the toilet to jerk off over my pictures.

It was only another two minutes of this agonising sucking before Glen grunted loudly, arched back and a huge hot load of cum squirted the back of my throat. I chocked slightly and went to take his cock out of my mouth, but Glen held the back of my head as a few quick loads shot out of his cock and to the back of my throat. I had no choice but to swallow. I then wrestled my head free, and took Glen's huge cock out of my mouth. I gasped for air as Glen continued shooting hot cum on my face, neck and chest. I sat on my knees breathing deeply as hot sticky cum would splat on my forehead, nose and lips. It felt like the biggest load I've encountered, and with a cock that size - I'm not surprised!

I then heard my boyfriend blow his load - as he grunted. I heard Glen say, "Enjoy that loser? I just fucking covered your girlfriend. She looks better this way."

I sat there covered in cum. I was the most horny that I have ever felt in my life! My pussy was dripping wet. I couldn't take it anymore, so I put my hand in my crotch and started rubbing my clit. It was only mere seconds before I felt my thighs quiver, and I began to cum. I couldn't even hold in my loud moan, as cum dripped down my face.

My boyfriend watched in amazement - as his girlfriend was totally taken by the bully that made fun of him at work. I felt ashamed, slutty and dirty in an exciting way. The next thing, I look over and Glen wiped the remaining drops of cum off of his knob with a pillow from the couch, and then threw it back. He pulled up his pants and put away the monster cock that covered me in cum.

He then grabbed a pen from the coffee table, knelt down beside me and wrote his phone number on my left thigh saying. He said, "When you wanna real man to fuck you, give me a call. I'll make you squeal."

He then threw the pen at my boyfriend - who sat there with his now limp cock in his hand, and his own cum on himself.

Glen then left, and I sat there feeling filthy, still covered in his cum. I was used and treated like a filthy slut. But it still turned me on!

I looked down at the number on my left thigh, and couldn't help but feel a tingle in my pussy. It excited me at the thought of being used by this bully again - next time having that huge cock slide up inside me - being at his mercy!

As much as I hate to admit it, and as long as I would deny it - I was going to call that number, deep down I knew it! The excitement built up -thinking about what would happen after I did.