Blowjob!

Story Info
She pleasures the man of her desires.
623 words
3.25
111.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desire she held for him was exploding inside her, she wanted to feel his touch so bad that her body ached for him. She watched him as he got out of the car and walked to the door. He came inside and immediately came over to her and pushed his body against hers while he passionately kissed her. His tongue forcefully exploring her mouth, hungry with desire.

She could feel his cock pressing against her stomach, already rock hard. She returned his passion in the kiss and then began to kiss his neck and shoulders as she moved down towards his cock. She stopped to softly bite his nipples as her tongue made it way down his body. He stood with his hands resting on her shoulders encouraging her to continue onto her destination. She rubbed her hands against his cock moaning with desire, her mind begging him to fuck her now. She forcefully removed his belt and unbuckled his pants, pulling them to his knees as to expose his cock to her. She began to lick his balls as she looked at his eyes watching the expression of satisfaction on his face.

He was watching her as she licked the length of his cock taking the end in ever so little as to tease him with her mouth. She could feel that her pussy was wet from desire and slowly rubbed her hand against the material of her shorts that hid the origin of her wanting. He moaned as she began to take his cock inside her mouth deeper making sure to press her tongue against the sensitive spot on his cock, rubbing in circles around the head of his cock. She knew that he was wanting her as badly as she had been wanting him. His head was thrown back and she could see that he was enjoying her sucking him. She unbuttoned her shorts and pushed her hands inside her pants and felt the moisture from her pussy. Her fingers rubbed against her clit and dived deeper onto his cock with her mouth. He looked down and seen her hand disappearing inside her shorts and bent over to help her pull them off.

He wanted to see her rubbing her clit as she sucked his cock inside her mouth, rubbing her tongue along every inch of his cock. She gently rose as to enable him to remove her shorts, kissing his chest, licking her tongue against his nipples. She was enjoying sucking his cock and returned immediately to the task at hand. She liked watching his face as she sucked it inside her mouth knowing that she was satisfying his strong sexual urges that drove them together. She began to lick his balls and run her tongue all around his cock and balls.

She could tell that he was deriving much enjoyment from this and the thought only made her pussy wetter. She began to rub her clit, running her fingers along both sides of her clit, wanting to feel his cock deep inside her. He pussy twitched inside from excitement, she began to slowly rise kissing his body. Her journey ended as it had originally began with their tongues darting inside of each others mouths.

He grabbed her tit in his hand and began to suck on her nipples, making her body tingle with passion. He sucked her nipple inside his mouth and ran his tongue in circles around her nipple, he placed her nipple between his teeth and gently bit it. This made her pussy drip with excitement, she liked his controlling way and loved to be dominated by his passion. He moved slowly down her belly towards her pussy, running his tongue over her soft skin.