Blowjob Brandi

Story Info
One more hot night with a squirter named Brandi.
1.1k words
3.49
21.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't deny it, if I could, I would do her again in a heartbeat. There's still so much more I'd like to do with her, and to her. So much I never got to try with her. If I could, I would, and it'd turn out something like this.

Brandi is a really beautiful and sexy woman of 48, two years older than I am, and stands about 5' 6" tall, a few inches shorter than me. She has long blonde hair and has stayed in shape well, with just the right amount of curves in just the right places. Her breasts are a perfect handful and are topped with absolutely fantastic big (and very pink) nipples. Her pussy was always so smooth that I imagine she must wax often. I swear her pussy was just so fucking gorgeous!

Although I had two chances to fuck her, not to mention the amazing blowjob she gave me one other time, I only once, and very briefly at that, had an opportunity to taste that sweet honey pot. I want to eat her again so badly.

Aside from the fact that I've only had two other chances to eat a blondes' pussy (and the first one of those was the greatest tasting pussy I ever had the pleasure of sliding my tongue into), is the fact that Brandi is a squirter.

Yes, that's right, her pussy squirts copious amounts of cum when she gets off. I'd only ever seen that in porn flicks before and never dreamed I'd ever actually see something like that in real life. So when I fingered Brandi off in the passenger side of my car one night while driving down the freeway and witnessed her cumming (well gushing is more like it), I'd never been so turned on in all of my life.

Ever since then I've dreamed of being alone with her again one more time (in a bed this time and not my car), and being able to go down on her sweet, delicious pussy; licking, sucking, and finger fucking her until I had her squirting like that again, only this time right in my face. All over my face, and in my mouth, straight down my throat.

I'd give nearly anything to hear her sexy moaning again as I flick my tongue in circles around her throbbing clit, and as my fingers slide simultaneously in and out of both her pussy and her ass. To be able to watch her face and see the ecstasy upon it as I bring her off slowly to a mind shattering climax that leaves my face soaking wet... Damn I'd love to do that so badly. I get so freaking hard just thinking about it.

As both the previous two times I had slid my stiff six inches into her slick, pink pussy had occurred in a passionate rush, I really want an opportunity to really take my time fucking her. In a bed and naked, save perhaps for some sexy lingerie (pink preferably; she looks so hot in pink lace!), and in several different positions.

I'd also love the chance to really watch her teasingly sucking my shaved cock for several minutes before I slide it deep inside her hungry love tunnel. She sucked me off very well once before, but that time I couldn't really see it sliding into, and back out of, her mouth. I really want to watch her sexy eyes as she seductively wraps her lips around my thick cock and sucks it deep inside that talented mouth of hers that earned her the high school nickname "Blow Job Brandi."

I would absolutely want to begin fucking her by sliding into her soaking wet pussy while on top of her, in the missionary position. I'd want to be able to watch those eyes of hers as I slid slowly in and out of her, taking my sweet, delicious time. I'd want to be able to kiss her deeply as my cock inches into and out of her sweet, wet, yummy love hole. I long to take my time with her, building the pace slowly, eliciting soft, longing, throaty moans of pleasure from her.

I'd want to feel my cock sliding in and out of her velvety smooth vagina, so warm and wet, while I kiss, lick, and nibble my way down to those perfect pink nipples.

I'd want to sit up onto my knees and watch as my shaved cock slides into her beautiful bare pussy. I'd give anything to watch it closely, sliding in and out her, slowly and deliberately, holding her legs spread wide apart and watching her rub her clit gently all the while.

Eventually, though, I'd want to see her bent over in front of me, face down and ass up on her hands and knees. If at all possible, in front of a full-length mirror so I can see the ecstasy on her pretty face as I pound into her increasingly hard and deep from behind. I'd love to look down at her fine ass and watch my cock, glistening with her slickness, pulling out slowly and then ramming back inside of her.

Not much, though, could beat fucking her senselessly like that until she's once again squirting her orgasmic juice all over my thrusting penis. The mere idea of it makes me want her again so badly that I'd do almost anything to make it happen.

Finally I'd want her on her side, legs scissored, again getting pounded hard and deep from behind; my favorite position due to where and how deep my thrusting cock reaches inside her.

I would again want to slow it down and take my time, not wanting it to end, and reveling in the sultry sounds of sex emitting from Brandi as I continue to fuck her as well, if not better, than any man has ever fucked her before.

Pulling one last trick out of my bag, I'd extract one final bed soaking climax by slipping my thumb deep inside her ass while building up the intensity and speed of my deep thrusting. The cries and screams of joy eliciting from her would soon be enough to send me over the edge by itself, but the addition of her squirting pussy coating my pulsing cock would surely produce one of the strongest orgasms of my life.

Yeah, if I could, I most certainly would. One more chance to do all the things I've been dreaming of doing to her. To make her feel more incredible than anyone has ever made her feel before. To make her squirt all over my face. Yeah, if I could, I most surely would indeed.