Blowjob Brothers

Story Info
Siblings take brotherly love to a new level.
3.2k words
4.34
346.5k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers

My brother David and I moved into a small apartment together. David was a year older than I was, and I considered him to be my best friend instead of just a brother. My name is Charles, but David has always called me Charlie, so the name just stuck. David and I have always gotten along well together, so I didn't forsee any problems with us living under the same roof.

Then it happened.

I was cleaning the apartment one afternoon when David was still at work when I stumbled upon my older brother's porn stash while I was cleaning out the closet. But this was not just any porn stash, mind you, this was gay porn! There had to have at least a dozen or so videos and magazines lying in the back of the closet. I never dreamed my older brother was into such a thing! I mean, I always considered him to be straight! I picked up one of the videos and found myself mesmerized by the box cover showing two half-naked men clutching each other's buff, oily bodies.

The more I stared at the picture, the more my penis grew inside the shorts I was wearing. I couldn't believe I was actually becoming turned on by the sight of these two men pictured on the cover of some nasty porn video! My hands began to tremble slightly, and the bulge grew more prominent in my shorts. After reasoning to myself that no one would ever know about this but me, I took the video box with me into the living room and put it into the VCR and turned on the TV. I sat on the floor in front of the TV and waited anxiously for the movie to start.

After watching a couple of quick porn ads for gay telephone sex, the opening credits began to roll. The movie started off by showing a couple of buff men--not the ones who were featured groping each other on the cover--talking sexily to one another on this dingy looking sofa when one of them stood up and pulled down his pants, exposing his rock-hard erection. The man seated on the sofa wasted no time leaning forward and taking the other man's cock into his mouth and proceeded to give him a hearty blowjob. As I sat there watching this, I felt my own penis become fully aroused. I couldn't stand it any longer, so I quickly pulled down my shorts and beat myself off furiously.

I have never, ever, harbored any gay fantasies before in my life, but, I had to be honest, I never felt more turned on than what I was watching these two men going at it! I beat myself off even faster when the man on the sofa took his companion's cock out of his mouth, turned around and bent over on the sofa. The other man didn't waste any time himself spreading his ass cheeks apart with the fingers on one hand and shoved his cock all the way inside his asshole with the other. By now, I was beating myself off so fast watching the one man ream the other I truly thought I was going to pull my dick right off my body! The man, after a few minutes of shoving his dick in and out of the other man's ass, finally yanked his dick out and shot his wad all over the other man's backside.

I came, and came hard, all over myself as I watched this man's thick, white semen spewing all over the other man's sweaty back and ass. I thought I couldn't get hard again, but when the one man--the one who had done the fucking--sat down on the couch while the man he had just fucked got on his knees in front of him so he could shove his cock into him, my cock got hard enough to cut a box of nails in half! I came a second time halfway through the third sex scene, which was more or less the same as the first. I could understand why David was so turned on by this.

After checking the clock and seeing that it was almost time for David to come home, I stood up, turned the tape off and returned it with the rest of his porn to the back of the closet. When David walked in the door, cheery as always, I acted like nothing out of the ordinary had happened and that I especially didn't find his secret stash of gay pornography.

A few days went by after my, uh-hum, experience with the gay porn vid and nothing else unusual happened. Not until one night, that is, when David and I were lying together on the bed. It wasn't unusual for us to lie in bed together, but, ever since I watched that tape, I'd been looking at my older brother in a totally different light. I wasn't sure if he was gay or straight or bisexual or what. In fact, judging from my rather passionate reaction to watching all those men fuck each other on that tape, I wasn't entirely certain what I was any more for that matter. But all those thoughts quickly slipped out of my head for a moment when David started wrestling with me on the bed.

We both clad only in our underwear and white flannel shirts that were unbuttoned, leaving our smooth, virtually hairless chests exposed. Not only had I never had any sexual fantasies involving other men before, but I had certainly never looked upon my older brother as an object of lust. But, as we wrestled together half-naked on the bed, these lustful feelings began stirring inside of me. I wasn't sure if it was the result of watching men having sex for the very first time, even if it was on video, or what the reason, but I soon felt my cock rise and stiffen inside the white cotton briefs I was wearing.

David acted like he didn't notice as he kept wrestling with me, but he did do something he'd never done before with me: he laid right on top of me and rubbed his own penis, which I very quickly discovered had become erect itself, back and forth over mine. We wrapped our arms around each other's backs as we dry-humped ourselves through our underwear. We moaned out together as we humped ourselves harder and faster. David suddenly pulled away from me as he sat up in bed gazing at me. He was breathing hard, and he was looking at me very lustfully like he wanted to fuck me, his baby brother, in the worst possible way.

At that moment, I wanted to fuck him in the worst possible way myself as I could feel the engorged head of my cock poking out the top of my tight white shorts. My eyes panned down his chest, which was starting to become sweaty, to his crotch and saw that the head of his cock was also sticking out the top of his briefs. I gazed up at his face again and we smiled at each other. But this was not a brotherly smile or even a friendly smile; this was a smile of pure unadulterated lust. We both knew what was about to happen . . . and we let it.

David reached down and kissed my fully, passionately, on my lips. It probably goes without saying my older brother had never kissed me like this before. I gladly returned his kiss and soon felt his tongue sliding inside my mouth and down my throat. With our eyes closed and our tongues entwined, we started fondling each other's bodies, starting with out chests and working our way down to each other's bulging members. I must say, it did feel a little weird at first having my brother playing with my cock in such a sexual manner and me doing the same with his, but those weird, uneasy feelings very quickly dissipated as we slipped our hands into our underwear and grabbed our rock-hard penises the way we used to grab our toys when we were children at Christmas.

But, I must admit, this was way more exciting than any Christmas that I can remember! David pulled away from me again, forcing me to reluctantly remove my hand from his beautiful cock, as he pulled down my shorts just enough to uncover my dick and balls. He eyed my packed for a brief moment, holding my dick up to his face. I smiled when I saw him drooling at the sight of my dick. He then ran the engorged, purplish head a few times back and forth across his lips before taking the whole thing into his mouth.

My brother sucked me off with an even greater enthusiasm than when I saw those men sucking each other off on that video a few days earlier. Now I have had my share of women suck me off before, but David seemed to know how to do it and do it right. I guess with him being a man he knew how to suck a mean dick! (And I'm quite sure watching all those gay fuck videos also taught him a thing or two about giving another man head!) As he continued to blow me, his little brother, he took his free hand and started playing with my balls. The combination of him blowing me and fondling my nuts soon brought me to the brink of orgasm. I started thrusting my cock in and out of my brother's mouth as I could feel my orgasm drawing near.

"Oh, David," I moaned out loudly, grabbing the back of his hair with my hand, "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

True to my word, I shot load after thick, steamy load of my sperm right into his face, which he greedily lapped up. I came so much, in fact, that I thought I wouldn't stopped coming! But he impressively licked and swallowed every drop of my pearly white jizz that he could. When I finally stopped coming, and when he had licked up as much of my come as he could swallow, David sat up in bed again and undressed, first his shirt, then his shorts. I undressed myself and waited with the same anxiousness that overtook when I watched that video, wondering what was going to happen next. I didn't have to wait long, however, as he sat above my chest, pointing his big, lovely cock directly at my eager, waiting mouth. I found that I couldn't take my eyes off my older brother's cock as he aimed the tip right at my face hole. I glanced up at him for a second and gave him a quick, lusty grin. He grinned down at me as well as he waited patiently for his baby brother to suck his dick. I opened my mouth and allowed him to sink his prick deep into my mouth. I closed my mouth around his cock and swallowed him whole. His dick tasted unlike anything I've ever tasted before, and that includes a woman's pussy.

I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, causing my mouth to slide effortlessly over his throbbing member. Like I had done with him when he was sucking me off, he thrust his pelvis back and forth and fucked my mouth like he was fucking a woman's pussy. The tip of his penis was now hitting the back of my throat, but I didn't gag. In fact, I welcolmed the sensation. He fucked my mouth harder, causing his balls to slap violently against my chin, and I knew he was getting close to coming. I wrapped my lips around his hard-on more tightly so he would come quicker. And it apparently worked as he erupted within a mere seconds inside my mouth, filling the inside of my mouth with his hot, rich spunk. I swallowed his load without spilling hardly a drop, though some of his jism did escape my mouth and dribble down my chin, which I greedily licked up with my tongue after he took his penis out of my mouth. David laid down next to me on the bed for a little bit trying to catch his breath. He glanced at me a few times and smiled and I smiled back each time. After laying there a couple of minutes, David finally caught his second wind and sat back up on the bed.

"Turn over," he ordered me. "I have a surprise for you!"

Just like when I was a little kid at Christmas, I squealed as I laid down on my stomach waiting with gleeful excitement for my older brother's surprise. Pretty soon I felt both his strong, muscular hands on my buttocks. He slowly, almost carefully, spread my cheeks apart with his fingers. I didn't look back to see what he was doing because I didn't want to spoil the surprise. I can tell you he wasn't kidding when he said that he had a surprise for me as I quickly felt the tip of his tongue probing my anus. This was something that I can honestly say a woman would have never done to me! He pushed his tongue past the opening of my sphincter and plunged it all the way into my tight, virgin asshole.

He twisted and turned his long, extended appendage inside my rectum until I felt my dick begin to rise and stiffen once again. I felt the tip of his hard tongue stimulating my prostate, and I nearly exploded right then and there! I bucked my hips a little to try to get his tongue deeper into me, but he had other plans as he took his tongue out of me. I was somewhat disappointed at him for doing this, but he must've sensed my disappointment as he slapped me on the ass and said reassuringly the way he's always done with me, "Relax, baby brother. I have an even bigger surprise for you."

An even bigger surprise? I thought excitedly to myself. What could be even bigger than a glorious rimjob from my older brother? But, like always, he was right as he grabbed my hips and pushed my butt upwards. It didn't take me two seconds to realize what was about to happen: my older brother was going to fuck his baby brother in the ass! I couldn't wait for him to take me in my virgin ass! My asshole being lubed up enough from the generous rimming he gave me, he had little trouble mounting me from behind with his newly-erect cock. I grunted like some wild beast as he pushed the tip of his cock past my sphincter opening the same way he did with his tongue.

The major difference being, of course, that his cock was a whole hell of a lot bigger than his tongue, which was pretty big enough! I grunted and groaned even louder as he pushed himself farther and farther into my body until the tip of his meat was actually pushing past my sphincter. He started fucking me in my ass, slowly at first, so I could get used to it, then he picked up the pace when I felt I was able to take it. As always, I trusted my older brother completely as I laid my head into my pillow and let him do whatever the hell he wanted to do to me. I was feeling both pain and pleasure as he rammed his cock in and out of my ass, though I was eventually feeling much more pleasure than I was pain as he continued to thrust himself in and out of me. He gripped my thighs harder, and, just like before when I was giving him head, I knew he was on the verge of what had to have been a truly stupendous orgasm. He suddenly wailed out like an injured wild animal as he dug his fingernails into my flesh and fucked me so hard that I thought my body was going to break in two.

I immediately felt the inside of my colon filling with his hot, steamy semen. He filled me up with his spunk so much, in fact, that I could actually feel some of it hitting the back of my throat. I soon felt the warmness of his jism spilling out of my burning asshole and flowing down the back of my legs. Life before, I welcomed the sensation as he kept pumping his prick in and out of me until he had shot his final load. David finally took his dick out of me and laid down next to me on the bed one more time. This time it was me who was lying on the bed limp, my body racked with immense pleasure and only slight pain, as I tried to catch my breath. I knew without a single doubt in my mind that my older brother wanted very, very much for his little brother to return the favor and fuck him in the ass. So I gathered up all my strength as I sat up on the bed and faced him.

"Now, brother, it's your turn," I said, smiling at him.

David wiped the drool off his mouth and returned my smile then he got on his hands and knees next to me on the bed. Now, again, it probably goes without saying that I'd never fucked another man in the ass before, especially not my brother! But, after watching that video and having had my own brother fuck me in the ass, I thought I could get the hang of it (if you'll pardon the pun!). I got on my knees behind him and mounted him just like he had mounted me. I pushed the tip of my throbbing prick past his anal opening and thrust it all the way into his asshole. His sphincter enclosed tightly around my dick as I started fucking and reaming the life out of my older brother. David grunted and groaned the same way I did as I darted my dick in and out of his tight, hairy ass. I've got to tell you, his asshole was much, much tighter than any pussy I've ever been in! I gripped his thighs with both hands much like he did with me as I fucked him with harder and faster thrusts.

"Oh, Charlie," he moaned. "Fuck your brother! That's it! Fuck the shit out of me! Yeah, you dick feels so good in my ass! Your such a good fuck, baby brother! I love you, Charlie!"

It wasn't long after he said that that I came and came hard inside his ass. I shot load after steaming load of my come into his body and filled him up as much, if not more, as he did me. I looked down and watched my jizz shooting out of him in waves and rolling down the back of his legs; again, the same way his come did me. Feeling more than a little adventuresome at this point, I took my cock out of him, bent over and sucked my come right out of his ass. I gave him my own rimjob as I licked and gobbled as much as his spunk as I could. I bent down even further and licked his legs almost completely clean of my hot, salty-tasting spunk. And my spunk tasted very delicious, even if I do say so myself!

David and I became both brothers and lovers after that night . . . but the fun wouldn't end there!

ThomX
ThomX
254 Followers