Blowjob Contest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

He did notice rather quickly that the massive load he had spewed did have a large effect on his stamina. He was lasting now that his balls and glands were empty after the long week of resisting. They had to be empty after the mess he had made. He was impressed with Sam. It wasn't just the pent up anticipation that made him shoot so quick. She was just as talented as Becca and then when she started playing with her breasts and nipples he just lost it. None of them had done that until her and man it was a huge turn on, especially with that set of jugs.

He thought on the blowjob, looked down at his hot girlfriend and continued to fuck her hard and steady, thinking about how awesome his life was and what an excellent decision he had made to transfer schools. A few minutes later Rachel was cumming again. He slammed her hard and deep all the way through her second climax until she couldn't take it anymore and claimed the pleasure was too much. He slowed, moving his cock leisurely in and out as she settled down from the massive orgasm. He was surprised he wasn't on the verge of cumming himself. That immense load must have really drained him. He watched his wet cock leave her sex slowly; streaks of her juices lined his cock from where her lips clung to his wide shaft. Her little nub was retreating under her folds now that she had climaxed. He pressed in and out a few more times, revealing in the sensations of her moist folds.

He finally pulled out and watched Rachel quiver and melt into the mattress, she was totally gone, spent from her two climaxes. He sat next to her and she seemed to finally notice he wasn't inside her anymore.

She opened her eyes and said, "You are amazing, Brandon... such a stallion... I love how you make me feel."

"Same to you, minus the stallion part, but you are the best thing that has happened to me since I transferred here."

"I better be," she said, giggling. "Now I'm exhausted, let's get dressed and you can walk me to my room so the whiner Becca can come back to hers. I'm so glad Sam beat her time."

"Yeah, Sam did amazing," was all Brandon said.

"It was her boobs, wasn't it?" Rachel asked as she put her clothes back on with wobbly legs.

"Yeah, I must admit. When she started playing with them I lost it."

"She's smart and sexy."

"For sure."

Once dressed, they walked down the hall to Rachel and Sam's dorm room. Brandon didn't go in, just kissed Rachel goodnight and headed back to his own room. His cock was just barely starting to go soft.

**

"Oh my hell, cumming is so fun!" Rachel blurted when the door was closed. "Why didn't you guys convince me sooner to leave Ryan?"

"We didn't want to hurt your feelings, well... Sam and I didn't," Julie said.

Becca glared at her and said, "Well she's thanking me now isn't she?"

"Yes, yes I am, Becca... thank you for Brandon... good hell he's so good at it... I came twice in just that small amount of time in your room."

"Lucky you... I take it he didn't again."

"Nope, he didn't. Like I said he's got some good control over his wonderful cock."

"Okay, enough about Brandon. I'm going back to my room to sleep. I have soccer practice early," Becca said, getting up and leaving.

"She's obviously mad about Sam beating her time," Julie said after Becca left.

"Obviously, but it serves her right. She's damn cocky and it was good to see you beat her, Sam. Brandon said it was the boob play that got him."

"Yeah, we figured that," Sam said.

"I'm sure getting butt naked didn't hurt either. You pulled out all the stops and it worked," Rachel said.

"She did. I admit, I will be hard pressed to beat her time but I'm going to give it my best shot," Julie said.

"You know, I been wondering something. It can't just be the difference in size that is making you cum with Brandon and not Ryan," Sam suddenly asked.

"No it isn't, although it helps. It's because he puts my needs first... he moves it just right and where he knows it makes me cum and keeps it a steady pace, making sure I climax."

"Do you think that will change when this contest is over and he doesn't have to resist anymore?" Julie asked, getting into the conversation.

"You know, I don't think it will. Brandon is so much nicer and aware of my needs even outside of the bedroom than Ryan. I think this is just how Brandon is, with or without the contest. I'm sure he'll make me climax just like he does now."

"Yeah, you're probably right, he is a cool guy. I'm happy for you, Rachel... just don't let him cum for another week and then this can all be over and you can have him to yourself," Julie said.

"I won't, we'll be careful... I'm pretty sure I've got him convinced that it will be worth it to him."

"Yeah, about that," Sam began. "You do know where he's going to put that big cock of his when he's given free dibs on your body, don't you?"

"Yes, which is why I need your guy's help this week," Rachel said, walking over to her dresser and opening her underwear drawer.

"Our help? With what?" Julie and Sam both asked.

"With these," Rachel said, turning around with three different sized buttplugs in her hands.

"Holy shit! When did you get those?" Sam practically yelled.

"Yesterday, I need some help training for Brandon, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to help a girl out," Rachel said, walking to her bed and sitting down.

Both Sam and Julie joined her on the bed to look at and feel the new toys.

"Small, medium and large," Rachel said, showing them the plugs. "If I can adapt to this large one by next week, I should be able to handle Brandon, granted he's longer but this plug is wider at the middle," she said, holding the large plug up for them to see.

"So, when do we start?" Julie asked, holding the smallest plug with a smile on her face.

"No time like the present," Rachel said, standing up.

Her two friends waited on the bed for her to take her clothes off and then she joined them, lying in the middle.

"So, before we start, I did some research. Apparently it's all about lubrication," Rachel said.

"Makes sense, but let me ask you... have you had anything in your butt before?" Sam asked.

"Nothing bigger than a finger," Rachel responded.

"Well, we better start with that then and work to this small plug tonight," Julie said.

"Sounds good," said Rachel.

"What were your plans with the lube? Do you have some or what?" Sam asked.

"Oh, right... it's in the same drawer, I didn't grab it," Rachel explained.

Julie got up and found the tube of Astroglide Rachel had bought with the plugs and brought it back to the bed, popping the cap.

"What I read is you can never use too much so keep that in mind," Rachel said, lying back on the bed and spreading her legs.

"Wow, okay so we're really doing this," Sam said, seeing Rachel's sex and ass ripe for the taking.

"Yes, we are... what are friends for?" Julie said moving closer and squirting a large glob of lube onto her four fingers.

"Ahh... it's cold!" Rachel exclaimed as Julie placed her fingers, covered in lube, onto Rachel's ass.

"Sorry, it will warm up," Julie said, rubbing the lube around Rachel's puckered rosebud.

Julie used the pad of her index finger to probe Rachel's tight hole, pressing in slightly at first and getting her used to the sensation.

"Mmm, that's actually quite nice. Go ahead and put your finger in me," Rachel said.

Julie straitened her finger and eased the tip into her hot, lubed ass rather easily. One knuckle disappeared, then another and before long her entire finger was up Rachel's butt.

"Ohh, wow... it's a little odd, but not bad," Rachel said, just as Julie pulled it back out.

"Ahhh, oh my, pulling it out was really strange, felt weird."

Julie had kept the tip of her finger in and once again slowly inserted it into Rachel's bottom. Back out and back in a few times as if she was Brandon, fucking her with a much smaller cock.

"Oh... oh... my... oh shit... it's nice, my pussy is so wet and hot, I can feel my clit growing large!" Rachel said.

"I heard that you should have the guy play with your clit or you should during anal sex... I guess it helps a lot," Sam suddenly said.

"Good idea," Rachel said moving her hand to her clit and beginning to rub it in small circles as Julie continued to insert and withdraw her finger.

"Fuck me! It's so good... it totally adds to the sensation!" Rachel voiced.

"Shit, your little ass is just grabbing at my finger," Julie said. "Since you started playing with yourself it's totally squeezing and grabbing me."

"Shit... fuck... I'm going to cum!" Rachel screamed.

Rachel's ass clamped down on Julie's finger as the unexpected orgasm seized her body. Her legs began to tremble, her pussy convulsed and she moaned and shook on the bed, moving too much for Julie to keep her finger inside.

Both Sam and Julie sat back and watched their friend continue to climax. Rachel's nipples had become erect and her pussy was flushed and secretions tricked out of her open folds down to her quivering anus. It took over thirty seconds for her to calm down and stop shaking.

"Damn, girl... that was crazy... I've never heard of anyone climaxing that fast," Sam said.

"I never have... it... must... have been the newness... and finger," Rachel struggled to say as she caught her breath.

"Well, do you want us to do more or are you done for tonight?" Julie asked.

"I have cum three times now but I was hoping to at least take the small plug tonight... a week isn't that long to prepare," Rachel answered.

"Okay, lie back again then," Sam said, with the small plug in her hand.

All the plugs were red transparent rubber. The small one wasn't much wider than a man's thumb but it was longer. It tapered to a rounded point, widened at the middle and then shrunk back down to penny diameter with a large cap on the end so it wouldn't accidentally disappear inside. Rachel lay back down and lifted her legs again for Sam who had moved closer to her friend and roommate. Julie watched attentively as Sam wiggled the tip of the small plug around Rachel's tightly closed hole.

"Okay, just relax, this shouldn't be a big deal," Sam said, pressing more firmly on the plug.

The tip eased in as Rachel's tight flesh ring opened slowly to accept the toy. And inch went in easy but as the plug widened, Sam felt more resistance and slowed down a bit.

"Oh, wow, that's definitely bigger than a finger... it's stretching me but doesn't hurt."

"I'll go slowly, you just tell me if it's too much," Sam said, turning the toy right and left to keep it from binding.

Another inch entered her tight butt and Sam felt a little more resistance now as it neared the widest part of the toy. She eased up again, turning the toy and withdrawing a fraction before pushing forward with the rest of the toy. It popped in without much trouble and nestled down at the narrow neck as the end cap eased against Rachel's ass.

"It's in, not much trouble with that one," Sam said.

"No, it went in pretty easy," Rachel said, breathing heavily once again.

"What's it feel like," Julie asked.

"It's strange... kind of full and like I have something stuck in my ass," she said, laughing.

"It's not moving, that narrow end keeps it in place pretty good," Sam said, touching the end cap.

Rachel was curious, "I'm going to try something," she said. "I'm going to try and push it out."

"Okay, go ahead," Sam said, moving her hand.

Rachel's friends watched in awe as she began to push and the plug started to move a fraction. When she stopped it eased back in on its own.

"Wow, that was cool... do it again," Julie said.

Rachel pushed again and more of the plug came out and sank back in the second time.

"What's that feel like," Sam asked.

"It's nice, kind of exciting and has me all aroused again," Rachel said as she began to push once more.

She pushed harder this time. The plug slowly went out and past the widest part of the toy, popping out suddenly onto the bed.

"Woops," Rachel exclaimed, "Too hard," she giggled.

"Do you want it back in?" Julie asked.

"Yes please?" Rachel said.

Julie picked it up this time and pushed it back into Rachel's slightly opened anus with ease all the way to the end cap.

"Oh, that went in easy," Rachel said.

"Already used to the little one," Sam said.

Rachel didn't reply, instead she started playing with her clit and moving the plug in and out of her ass with her muscles.

"Mmm, damn this is amazing... you guys should try it," she said as her friends watched her masturbate and manipulate the plug at the same time.

She soon got too overzealous and the plug fell onto the bed again. Julie didn't even ask, she just picked it up and pushed it back in as Rachel continued to play with her engorged clit. Rachel started pushing again but this time Julie didn't let it pop out, holding it in whenever Rachel pushed it past the wide part, effectively fucking her with it as Rachel played. Each time she pushed too hard, Julie shoved it back in until they began a rhythm. Rachel pushed, Julie slammed it back in over and over for about five minutes.

"OMG... I'm... I'm going to cum again, guys... holy shit... I'm going to cummmmm!"

Rachel screamed and began to shake and spasm on the bed, her legs vibrating and the climax took hold a fourth time that night. Julie tried to hold the plug in place but it was impossible with the amount of moving Rachel was exhibiting and juices flowing. Julie finally gave up and held the wet plug that was rather warm from Rachel's tight ass in her hand while Rachel came.

Rachel gave into the pleasure and exhaustion, falling limp into the bed with her chest heaving and her nipples erect again. Her hands fell to her side and she trembled every few seconds as the aftereffects shook her body.

"She's going to sleep well tonight," Sam said.

"No kidding. Well, it's getting late. I should get back to my room. Maybe we can get together tomorrow night and try the medium plug. How's that sound, Rachel?" Julie asked, dropping the used plug onto the bed.

She didn't respond.

"I think she's asleep already," Sam said. "I'll ask her if she wants to tomorrow morning."

"Okay, see you in class tomorrow," Julie said, getting up and leaving their room.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers
12