Blowjob for Keith

Story Info
She texts blowjob pics to her boyfriend.
1k words
3.76
54.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The names are changed, but the story is 100% true.

At this time in April of 2011, Carol was 49, 5'7" tall, long reddish brown beautiful hair down to her great ass and wonderful large breasts. I was 50, 5'8" tall, 175lbs, bald, and a small 5¼" cock. I love to be humiliated about the lack of penis I have. We work at the same place and have been dating for the last year and a half.

We have talked about fantasies with other men (I'm bisexual) about how I would like to see her suck another man's cock and so on. You know the routine. We agreed to invite another guy that she could suck. Carol told me about this 'cute' guy at work that her daughter used to date a few years back that 'wanted' her. Keith is his name and Carol was his game.

Keith is 30 years old, around 6' tall, 170lbs, and believe it or not, a slightly shorter/thinner penis than I. sometime in March, Carol texted him and asked if he would like a blowjob while I took pictures. He jumped at the chance. We set a date for the upcoming Friday evening. We were both nervous and smoked some pot before Keith showed up at 8PM as scheduled. "Ding dong" goes the bell. Carol answered the door and Keith walks in surprised that I was her boyfriend (we kept it quiet at work because I was married at the time).

We sat around the dining table smoking pot and some small talk. I decided to get up and go to the living room where I sat on the couch. Carol and Keith were still at the table and came over shortly. Keith sat at the other end of the couch and Carol knelt down in front of me. She was very uncomfortable as she put her head into my chest and just held me. I nodded to Keith to come over. He moved to the middle and started rubbing her back under her shirt. She lifted her head and told him that this was not going to happen. Keith was OK with that and left soon after.

This scenario played out the next weekend.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

This was to be the day! Carol texted Keith and asked him if he would still like that blowjob. He jumped at the chance. She called me and told that he was coming over at one in the afternoon. I told her I would be there between one and two and to call me when he arrived.

My phone rings and Carol says "he's here". I decided that it would be easier for her to go through with it if I wasn't there so I told her that one of my kids stopped by and I couldn't get away. She asked what she should do and I told her to go ahead and suck cock if she really wanted to but I wanted pictures. They both agreed. She told me she would call me back when they were ready. She had to 'prime' herself by drinking a few beers and smoke some weed.

My cell rang about 3:15PM and she said she was ready and he was feeling her up as she speaks. I told her to send me a picture of that. 3:28PM the first picture arrives... A close-up of her sitting on the couch with her shirt up. Keith's hand squeezing her right tit as she squeezed her left. I was getting hard.

So this story don't get too difficult, there were 4 phones involved. 3 cells and 1 landline. I have a cell and landline, Carol has her cell as well as Keith. I used my landline to talk to Carol through her cell as Keith took pictures with his cell to send to my cell. Got that? So now I can listen to Keith tell me what a good cock sucker she is!

I told them I want a picture of Keith sucking her tits. This photo came at 3:42PM. There it was, Keith sucking on her left tit. They continued to fool around a while as she described how he sucked and fondled her tits. I very hard at this point and stroking my little cock. I had to stop because I didn't want to cum until he spilled his load.

Soon she said that she was starting to jerk him off. Send a pic said. 4:05PM... He cock in her hand but not quite hard yet. She still had her shirt on. As I was telling her to take her shirt off another pic came to my cell at 4:07PM... This time his cock was hard, small but hard in her hand. By the way, her finger nails are painted red... I love that!

I minute later at 4:08PM the next photo arrives. This time her shirt was off and him cock was between her tits! I then hear her say to Keith "are you ready for your blowjob"? At 4:10PM another pic. This time with his cock in her right hand she is licking his cock head! I'm so fucking excited that pre cum starting oozing from my cock.

4:12PM, another pic of her licking the underside of his cock. 4:13PM, finally his cock is in her mouth. He's describing to me how good she's doing. 4:15PM, licking... 4:17PM, she's licking all over his small penis! After that she told me no more pics so he can concentrate on cumming.

I hear him telling her what a good cock sucker she is as I hear her moan as if to say she loves what she's doing. Just before he was about to blow his load, he asked me where he wanted him to cum. I told him to cum in her mouth and on her face. Seconds later he says "I'm ready to cum". I listen to his moans as he cum all over her.

4:21PM the final photo is delivered to my phone. There she is, her tongue out with his cock head resting on it, cum splashed in her mouth, her upper lip to the middle of her nose and on her right cheek. I asked her how she liked it and she said it was great. She can't wait until the next time when I'm there to watch in person! I can't wait either.