Blowjob Queen Gets an "A"

Story Info
Brandy is blackmailed and degraded just so she can graduate.
4.1k words
3.85
115.3k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iggyspear
iggyspear
326 Followers

After four years of high school, Jeremy had never been very well-liked, but as an eighteen year old senior he was beginning to see his popularity rise. This was because he could get the answers to just about any test. Needing some extra money, Jeremy had taken a job as the night time janitor, which meant he had the skeleton key to unlock any room. Once he'd stolen a test off a teacher's desk, he could then make photocopies, and sell them to make even more money.

High school had been a much different time for Brandy. She had always been popular, eventually seeing her popularity crest her senior year as an eighteen year old, when she became homecoming queen. She was "that girl". The one that gets good grades, was president of seemingly every club, was the captain of the soccer team, and so on. Anyone meeting her for the first time would assume she was no different than any other big-titted, air-headed blonde that struggled to grasp the rigors of education, but Brandy always excelled academically. Although it should be noted, her grades were suspiciously much better in history, math, science, and any classes where she had male teachers. It was a proven fact that this girl would drop to her knees to please just about any athlete at school, but no one ever proved the rumors that she'd sucked off half the male faculty as well.

Due to her academic achievements, Brandy had been accepted at a top notch Ivy League school. The only problem was that in her last semester of her senior year she was badly failing her economics class, which was taught by a hard-ass female teacher. If she didn't pass the class, it meant she would have to repeat it in the summer, which would be devastating because she was supposed to go to college in the summer to workout for the school soccer team. If she had to attend summer school, it meant her soccer scholarship would be revoked. In her hour of desperation she went to Jeremy for help, approaching him at lunch. "Hey Jeremy, could I have a word with you for a minute?"

Jeremy had no skills talking to the other sex, and was still a virgin. "What is it, Toots?"

"Would it be possible to get the answers for Mrs. Jensen's upcomming econ test?"

"I could probably make that happen for the right price."

"That would be great because if I fail that test, I'll get an F in the class."

"You might fail the class? I thought you were heading to Harvard, or Yale, or something? Don't you get good grades?"

"Normally, but I just don't get econ. If I fail this class my scholarship will get revoked, and it will basically fuck up my entire life. So could you help me?"

"Wow, you sound desperate. I can get the test, but it's going to cost you."

"How much?"

"How does five hundred dollars sound?" Jeremy asked, intentionally starting the bidding ludicrously high.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Leah told me you only charged her ten bucks for her stats test."

"Yeah, but she didn't play her hand. If she was as desperate as you are, she didn't stupidly let me know. Think about how much money you'll lose if you don't get that scholarship. Looking at it that way I'm giving you a great deal here."

"You're an asshole."

"If you're going to talk to me like that, I'm not going to do business with you."

"Whatever, I'll just cheat off somebody else. You can fuck off."

Jeremy knew he couldn't let all this money just walk away. He needed to pay for college as well. "You're going to cheat in Jensen's class? Good luck with that! She watches her students like a hawk. How about this, I'll let you have the answers for $400? Does that sound fair?"

"Fuck no it doesn't! Everyone says you charge ten bucks. I'm not paying forty times that."

"No wonder you're failing econ. You have no conception of supply and demand."

"I can't believe what an asshole you are."

"Don't hate the player, hate the game. Thanks for wasting my time," Jeremy said before slowly walking away.

Now Brandy had to rapidly consider the stakes. Even though he was a total prick, Jeremy did bring up a good point about the ultimate amount of money she'd save by not losing her scholarship. She knew there was no way she was passing that test without the answers. "Jeremy, wait a second!" she yelled, causing him to turn around.

"How about two fifty? That's as much as I can afford to pay for a fucking test."

"Are you serious?" Jeremy replied. "I was already cutting you a deal by dropping the price to $400. You can take it or leave it."

Jeremy was simply playing a hard bargain. He would have gladly taken the $250, but he was curious to see how much he could get. With the stakes so high, Brandy finally threw her one bargaining chip on the tail. "I told you I can't afford that, so here's my final offer: I'll pay you $250 or..." she got right up close to Jeremy and whispered, "I'll put your cock in my mouth and suck you off. I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had in your life."

Up to that point, Jeremy hadn't had any blowjobs. He wasn't a bad-looking guy, but most girls detested him, and he was insecure about his cock, with was skinny and barely registered over five inches. This proposition threw him completely off-guard, and he wasn't quite sure how to respond. "You'd give me head?"

"Yup. You're a prick, but you are kind of cute. But it has to happen tomorrow, and you'd have to show me that you'd actually stolen the answers first. I know you want my warm lips wrapped around your dick, so what's it going to be?"

Jeremy hesitated. "Okay...it's a deal. Tomorrow at lunch meet me in front of the gym. I've got the key for the storage room. We'll be safe in there."

Jeremy stole the answer key for the econ test that very night before heading home. Lying in bed that night he couldn't fall asleep. He kept thinking about having Brandy bobbing up and own on his cock, which her big titties jiggling while she sucked him. He had jerked off thinking about this scenario before, and now it was about to come true.

The next day at school Jeremy struggled to hide the tent in his pants. He couldn't ever remember being so excited and simutaneously nervous about any event in his life. By the time the lunch bell rang, he was more nervous than anything else. He made his way to the front of the gym where Brandy was already waiting. On this particular day, she looked as sexy as he'd ever seen her. She was wearing black yoga pants that tightly hugged her big, shapely booty, and a white spaghetti strap tank top that showed off her ample cleavage. Her hair was tied up in a bun to keep it from getting in the way as she worked Jeremy's dick, and her lips were painted bright pink, with a hint of sparkles. They looked so sexy as she smiled at Jeremy, and he couldn't wait to have them orally pleasuring him. "Are you ready to get your dick sucked?" she asked.

Jeremy nodded, and led the way through the back door of the gym. He took Brandy to a hidden room that was used for equipment storage. He took a seat on an old green couch, reclined, and put his hands behind his head. "Start sucking, whore."

"I'm not even going to touch your dick if you talk to me like that."

"Well then I guess you won't be going to college. Now are you going to suck my dick like a little slut, or not?"

"I can't believe what a prick you are. Let's just get this over with quick, okay?" she said as she knelt down in front of the sofa.

She quickly undid his belt and then put her hands on the waste band of his pants. "I already know you're a big dick, but do you have one?" she asked.

Her question was answered as soon as she rolled down Jeremy's pants and briefs. Standing completely erected was his straight, five inch long, skinny cock. "Well that explains a lot," Brandy said. "I figured your personality was a way to make up for your shortcummings."

"It's not going to feel so short when I'm ramming it down your throat. Now start sucking that dick."

Brandy began by tracing her tongue in circles over the head of Jeremy's penis. She playfully teased his slit, and worked the shaft with her hand. "Oh yeah babe," Jeremy moaned. "Keep worshipping my cock...That's it...Now swallow it. Suck me off, bitch."

Brandy did as she was told. She placed her lips around Jeremy's rod and slid his entire penis down her mouth. Brandy had plenty of experience giving head, and even though she hated Jeremy, she was still giving him an amazing blowjob. While she lowered her lips down his cock, she twirled her tonge in circles around it, just like she was licking a candy cane. "I love fucking your slutty mouth," Jeremy said between moans of pleasure.

To scare him into being a bit more kind, Brandy playfully nibbled the head of his cock. This turned Jeremy on, but also freaked him. "Suck the thing, don't bite it."

Brandy resumed bobbing up and down on Jeremy's little cock. Jeremy loved the feeling of sheer power he had over this cockwhore. He grabbed Brandy's tightly bound hair, and started forcing her face down on his dick. "Choke on the fucker," he said.

Brandy was still handling it with no problem, so Jeremy began to violently thrust. With every push he could feel his dick hitting the back of Brandy's throat. This caused her to gag a little, but Jeremy's dick was pretty small, so she could handle it.

Unfortunately by doing this, Jeremy brought himself to the point of near climax. He wanted to get his dick sucked for a while longer, so he tightly grabbed Brandy's hair and said, "Give yourself a breather. Even a slut like you needs to catch her breath."

Sensing that Jeremy was about to cum she ignored his instructions and continued to suck with vigor hoping to put an end to this misery. Jeremy began to panic, and in his flummoxed state he reached back and slapped Brandy across the face. "Don't you know how to listen you fucking cum slut?"

Brandy was furious. "That's it! I'll just do without the answers, and I'm letting the principal know you blackmailed me. Believe me, this will be the only time in your life when you know what it's like to get your dick sucked. I'm telling every girl at this school what a tiny dick you have."

Jeremy called her bluff. "Really? You're not only going to tell the principal that you agreed to give me a blowjob so you could cheat on a test, but you're going to tell him you actually put my dick inside your dirty mouth? You're even dumber than you look."

"I don't care! As long as you get fucked over, I really don't care."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Of course you wouldn't," Brandy replied as she made her way to the door.

"I know about you and Mr. Owens. I saw the journal he keeps in his desk. How many other teachers have you sucked off?"

"Ewe. Just the thought of that grosses me out. I don't give a fuck if you saw some journal with that man's perverted fantasy. That's not any proof of anything."

Jeremy grinned. "Maybe not, but the photos on his computer sure are. The stupid fuck doesn't even have a password on the thing. But don't worry, you look really pretty with his cock down your mouth. I'm sure you wouldn't mind if that got posted all over the internet."

Tears began to form in Brandy's eyes. She knew she was defeated. "At least just have the decency to not physically harm me, okay? If you lay another hand on me, I'm going straight to the police and telling them I was raped."

"That was an accident, but you better not get out of line again. Now strip down to your underwear."

Brandy obliged, taking off her top to reveal a sheer, white bra that did nothing to hide her large areolas. Next she took down her yoga pants, which were hiding a pink g-string underneath. Her ass was large but perfect, without even a trace of cellulite, and this did not go unnoticed by Jeremy. "Now get down on your hands and knees and say you're my little cock sucking whore," he said.

"I'm your little cock sucking whore," she said reluctantly.

"Now crawl over here slowly, and let that fat ass shake as you do it."

Brandy did as she was told, until she reached Jeremy's feet. Before Jeremy could even prompt her to do something else degrading, Brandy put her hands on his thighs and her mouth on his member. Jeremy let her suck him off for a couple of seconds before grabbing her hair and pulling her head away from his swollen dick. "You best learn to listen bitch. I didn't tell you to do that."

"Sorry," Brandy said sarcastically. "It's just that most straight guys like getting their dick sucked. But I guess you wouldn't know."

Jeremy was fuming. He grabbed her head, and then slapped her across the face with his cock. "You know, I've tried be nice about this. But no more of that."

Jeremy walked over to his backpack and pulled something out. "I hope you like apple sauce," he said, as he revealed what he had grabbed.

He walked back over to Brandy, and then bent over right in front of her. She was repulsed by this up close and personal view of his asshole, and had to turn away. Jeremy preceded to spread the applesauce inside his crack, and over his asshole. "What the fuck are you doing?" Brandy asked.

"I'm being nice and giving you something else to eat beside my sausage. Now lick it all up."

"No way. This is where I draw the line. Look, I'll keep sucking your dick, alright? I'll even stick a finger up your ass if that's what your into, but I'm not doing that."

"Oh you'd better. I've got those photos of you with your mouthful of Mr. Owen's cock on my phone right now. By the end of the day the entire school can know about it."

"This is blackmail," Brandy said, fighting back tears.

"All I asked you for was money. You're the one that wanted to get down and dirty. Now get to work, woman."

Brandy was stuck between a rock and a hard dick, and had no choice. She reluctantly started licking the applesauce off of Jeremy's asshole. Jeremy quite liked having this done to him, and he noticed his erection was harder than it had ever been before. "That's real good bitch," he moaned. "Now stroke my shaft as you do it."

Brandy continued munching Jeremy's ass, while reaching her arm around his waste to jack him off. Jeremy had her do this until he could feel the cum rising in his balls. "Alright, that's enough," he exclaimed.

"Now can you please just let me finish you off," Brandy said pleading for mercy. "I'll let you cum wherever you want."

"I'll cum wherever I want whenever I want. You're such a naughty slut. Lean over the couch."

Brandy obliged but said, "If you even think about trying to stick your tiny cock inside of me, I'm telling the cops you raped me. And don't tell me you'll show people the pictures of me and Mr. Owens. He'll get in trouble, not me."

"Relax hoe. I wouldn't stick my dick anywhere near your dirty pussy. You'll fuck anything with a dick on it."

"I would never fuck you and you have half a dick."

"Shut the fuck up and take it while I tax that ass," Jeremy said before violently spanking Brandy.

"Now tell me you want another one," he whispered in her ear.

"Give me another," she replied reluctantly.

This went on for a while, and Brandy was surprised by the fact that she was becoming slightly aroused. "Harder," she encouraged him. "You small-cocked shrimp."

Jeremy was getting red in the face, but he didn't want Brandy to find out she was pissing him off so much. "Now you've really done it," he said before walking away temporarily to grab a few things.

The first thing he'd grabbed was a ping pong paddle from a storage box. With all his might he reached back and slapped Brandy's ass as hard as he could with it. "Oh fuck!" she yelled.

"You better not even make a peep this time," Jeremy said before smacking her fat ass even harder.

The pain and pleasure was to much to stand, so Brandy cried out, "Holy shit!"

"I thought I told you to shut the fuck up! You've given me no choice," and with that Jeremy grabbed Brandy's thong and slid it all the way down her legs and over her feet.

"Gag yourself with this," he said handing the thong to Brandy. "And if you say just one word this time there's going to be hell to pay."

Brandy crumpled up her thong and put it in her mouth. She could taste her own pussy juices on it, and was disgusted that she was aroused enough to be even be wet in the first place. Jeremy reached back as far as his arm could go, snapped his wrist, and hit Brandy with all the might that so many years of sexual frustration could muster. She did her best, but Brandy still let out an, "Oh."

"I thought I told you not to make any fucking noise. Do you want to get caught or something?"

Brandy whispered, "I'm sorry."

"That's not gonna cut it. You deserve a real punishment."

Now Brandy was starting to get scared, wondering what else this pyscopath had in mind. She once more tried to make a deal with him. "How about I get my friend Tina, and we both suck you after school. Isn't it every guy's dream to have a threesome?"

"My dream is to see you get punished for being such a dirty hoe," Jeremy said as he pulled a banana out of his backpack. "Get on the couch, and get on all fours, just like the bitch you are."

Brandy got into position. "I'd rather get fucked by a banana than that pathetic cock of yours anyway," she said, egging him on.

Jeremy tried to ignore her, but he was fuming. He began rubbing Brandy's pussy from behind. He was excited to see she was already wet. "You really are a whore. I can't believe you're enjoying this. I want to hear you moan with pleasure like the slut you are."

He then started penetrating her wet pussy with the banana. Brandy moaned as though she was having the best sex of her life. "Harder, harder," she screamed. "Fuck that tight pussy."

Her body began to convulse. This and seeing the banana getting swallowed up by Brandy's pussy left Jeremy with a raging hard-on. He couldn't believe what a slut Brandy was. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he would get away with all the shit he'd done, and he knew he could still push the envelope further. Without any sort of warning, he stuck his thumb in Brandy's ass while simultaneously penetrating her with the banana. Brandy had never had this done before, and she was shocked at how amazing it felt. For her part, she couldn't believe what a turn on it could be to be dominated like this. "Oh wow!" she moaned. "Harder! Harder!"

Jeremy kept it up for a while, then removed both the banana and his thumb. "You're enjoying this too much," Jeremy said. Now it's time for some real punishment."

Brandy's asshole was stretched out slightly from having Jeremy's thumb inside, but it was still pretty tight. Jeremy wanted to stretch its limits. He pressed the banana up against it, but Brandy jumped. "Fuck you! I'm not letting you put that in my ass! I've had enough of this shit! I'm going to the cops!"

Jeremy grinned. "You really don't know who you're dealing with here. I have access to all kinds of records and information. I could change all your grades in a heartbeat if I wanted to. I also made sure to look up your dad's e-mail last night. Can you just imagine him starting his day at work opening an e-mail and seeing photos of his little angel with her teacher's fat cock in her mouth?"

Try as she might, Brandy couldn't get the upper hand. "Look, I know this is all fun and games for you, but if you hurt me in any way, I'm calling the cops right now. I'll have them seize your phone, and computer, and tell them everything you've told me."

"Just shut up, and spread your ass for me bitch," Jeremy replied. "I know you really want it rough, but I'll be gentle."

He preceded to insert the first couple inches of the banana into Brandy's ass. He then pulled it out, and slid it in again. Every time he inserted it, he went further and further until he'd gotten about seven inches deep. Brandy's ass was gaping, and judging by her moans, she loved being butt fucked. "Further, further," she kept moaning.

iggyspear
iggyspear
326 Followers
12