Blowjob School - Detention

Story Info
Mrs Bloomers is fucked by her busty student.
2.9k words
4.34
104.9k
94

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
854 Followers

Note to reader:

This is the fourth of five special 'Blowjob School' stories. These specials are not set directly after each other. Instead, they focus on different points of the academic year, and feature a host of characters from the main 10-part series.

This fourth story is set 5 months after 'Substitute Teacher'.

*****

It was Thursday and school had ended 10 minutes ago. Amy-Louise was sat in Mrs Bloomers class. She had an after-school detention for getting into a fight with another girl. She had deserved it, thought Amy-Louise. I mean, how dare she suck her boyfriend's dick right in front of her. She deserved it.

Mrs Bloomers didn't see it like that unfortunately and Amy-Louise was the one who ended up getting the detention. The other girl was just let off with a warning. "Don't suck cock in the yard." Mrs Savage had said to her. What a bitch.

Mrs Bloomers was sat at her desk, marking work. Amy-Louise was sat at her desk, bored out of her mind. She could be getting on with some homework, but what was the point. Detention sucked, but homework sucked even more.

Amy-Louise began tapping her desk, making the tune of 'Sweet Caroline'. She was able to get away with this for a good five minutes before Mrs Bloomers looked up from her marking and told her to stop it.

Amy-Louise sighed and put her face into her arms and closed her eyes. Maybe sleep would save her from this stupid detention. After a few minutes however, she realised this wasn't going to happen.

Five minutes later and she put her hand into the air.

"Yes?" asked Mrs Bloomers.

"I was wondering if I could do some practice miss?" replied the busty student.

"What kind of practice?"

Amy-Louise bent down to reach her bag. She unzipped it, felt around and grabbed something from the bottom of the bag. She brought it up and put it onto the table. It was a dildo. 7 inches in length and 4 inches in width. It wobbled slightly from side-to-side before coming to a stop.

"Miss Louse. What are you doing?"

"This is what I mean miss" replied Amy-Louise, "Am I allowed to practice?"

Mrs Bloomers stared at the dildo for a few seconds before returning her gaze to Amy-Louise. "I hardly think that's appropriate Amy." She said. "This is a detention."

"Yeah but it's a stupid one." She retorted, "That bitch shouldn't have sucked Mark's cock and yet I'm here, and she's probably at home, gagging on some other guy's cock. She's such a fucking whore miss."

Mrs Bloomers arched her eyebrow, "That may be so Amy. But as you say, you are the one in detention."

Amy-Louise sighed, "Please miss. I just wanna practice. What is it that Mr Grainger says in assembly? 'We never master, only learn' and 'Practice makes perfect'. So please can I keep practising?"

Mrs Bloomers sighed, "Fine. But if anyone comes in you'll have to hide it. You're not supposed to do anything in detention."

Amy-Louise beamed, "Thanks miss."

Mrs Bloomers returned to her marking and Amy-Louise brought the dildo closer to her. She kept it on the table and opened her mouth. She began to bob her head back and forth, taking the dildo deep into her mouth, taking all 7-inches each time.

Mrs Bloomers quickly glanced up as Amy-Louise plunged her head down towards the table and took the dildo deep into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and she pulled herself away.

The busty teacher quickly returned to her work. Amy-Louise unbuttoned her shirt and took it off. She was about to unhook her bra when she heard a voice.

"Amy, please put your shirt back on."

The student looked over to the busty teacher. "But miss, I need to get into the zone."

"And that means taking your shirt off?" asked Mrs Bloomers.

"And my bra, yeah."

"Amy." Said Mrs Bloomers, quite stern, "Do not get your tits out in my detention."

Amy-Louise sighed and huffed. She didn't put her shirt back on and plunged back down onto the dildo. She bobbed her head up and down, increasing her speed each time. After a few minutes, she started to gag a little and as she brought her head up, a single strand of saliva hung from her lips. She quickly wiped it away.

Mrs Bloomers tried her hardest to focus on her marking but was getting distracted. She could see Amy-Louise out of the corner of her eye and wanted to watch the buxom student as she deepthroated the dildo.

Amy-Louise paid her teacher no interest and kept focusing on the dildo. She reached into her bag and pulled out a hair bobble. She tied it around her hair, making a ponytail, before diving back down and shoving the dildo back into her mouth.

This time, she pushed it as far as it would go and it entered her throat. She didn't move and kept herself in position for as long as possible. She started to gag and her neck convulsed but she did not move. After another 15 seconds, she finally had to stop and come up for some air.

She glanced over to Mrs Bloomers. She was still marking. This was her chance. She moved her arms to her back and felt for her bra buckle. She undid it as quickly as she could. Keeping her eyes on Mrs Bloomers, she moved her arms, brought the bra straps down from her shoulders and threw her bra onto the floor.

Her 32DD tits were free and she squeezed them before putting one hand on her desk and another on the dildo. She brought it from the table and raised it so it was eye-level with her. She positioned it in-front of her mouth and began to thrust it in and out, quickening her pace each time.

Mrs Bloomers looked up as Amy began to facefuck herself. She was gagging as the dildo hit the back of her throat.

"I thought I told you to keep your tits covered." She said, slightly annoyed.

"Sorry miss." Amy-Louise tried to say, but instead all that came out of her mouth was a load of muffled words. She stopped thrusting the dildo into her mouth.

"Sorry miss." She repeated, "But it just feels better when I take off my bra. When Mark facefucks me I usually have nothing on."

Mrs Bloomers quickly replied and held up a finger, "DO NOT and I mean, NOT, take off your pants." She sounded stern, but tried to look as friendly as she could.

"I wasn't going to!" replied Amy, in a sort of mock shock voice.

Mrs Bloomers smirked ever-so-slightly and returned to her marking.

Amy-Louise continued to facefuck herself with the dildo but she moved her free hand to her tits and squeezed each of them in turn. As before, she shoved the dildo into her mouth as far as it would go and began to gag regularly, not stopping for air until she had to.

As she pulled out the dildo so she could take in a few breaths, it was covered in saliva. Strands flowed down and landed on her tits. She put the dildo back down onto the table and looked at her busty teacher.

"Miss." She said, innocently, "Do you wanna help?"

Mrs Bloomers looked up from her marking, "Help?"

"Yeah." Amy-Louise replied, "Gotta be better than marking, right?"

"I need to get this work done Amy. Just carry on doing what you're doing." Replied Mrs Bloomers.

"Aw! Go on Miss. Give yourself a break." Replied the busty student, smiling.

Mrs Bloomers looked at her workload. She had been marking for most of the afternoon and still had a load to go. "I dunno, I've got a load still to-"

Amy-Louise interrupted her. "Please miss. You can show me how it's done."

"From what I've seen Amy, I think you know how to suck a cock pretty well." Replied the busty teacher.

Amy-Louise smirked and giggled. "Let's face facts, miss. Detention is boring. Nothing wrong with a little fun, eh?" she continued, "Why don't you come over here and fuck my mouth?"

Mrs Bloomers sighed and smiled, "You're not gunna take no for an answer, are you?"

"Well, you are the school cum-dumpster miss and seeing as though I don't have a cock to shove down your throat, we can have our own fun."

Mrs Bloomers knew she was right of course. Ever since Mr Hopper had visited the school all those months ago, she had been branded the school cum-dumpster and had been fucked and cummed on more times than she could remember. She got out of her chair and walked over to Amy-Louise.

"Yey!" said the student

Mrs Bloomers chuckled and took a seat from the desk along from Amy-Louise, before placing it down next to her. The busty teacher grabbed the dildo.

"You suck it first, miss." Said Amy, smiling.

Mrs Bloomers brought the dildo up to her mouth and shoved it inside. It pushed past her lips and entered the warm, wet place. She swirled her tongue around before ramming the dildo in and out of her mouth. At first, she didn't take it too deep, but after a minute she began to hit the back of her throat and gagged.

As the busty teacher facefucked herself, Amy-Louise reached out and began to unbutton her teacher's shirt. Mrs Bloomers looked down but didn't stop thrusting the dildo in and out of her mouth. Amy-Louise licked her lips as she reached the top of Mrs Bloomers shirt and pulled it open.

As usual, her massive 38DD tits were supported by a lacy bra – this time in pink. Amy wasted no time and reached around, found the bra buckle and unhooked it. Mrs Bloomers moved her arms and allowed Amy-Louise to pull her bra away. She threw it onto the floor.

As Mrs Bloomers continued to gag, Amy-Louise grabbed her tits in each hand. At first she just held them, before bouncing them up and down and squeezing them. She moved in closer and licked them, before sucking on her busty teacher's nipples.

As she pulled her head back and sat back up, she gave another squeeze and Mrs Bloomers pulled the dildo out of her mouth. Just like it was with the gorgeous student, the dildo was again covered in spit. Mrs Bloomers rubbed the dildo over her chest, covering her tits in spit.

Amy took the dildo from her teacher and started to thrust it in and out of her own mouth. As she did this, Mrs Bloomers grabbed her student's tits in each hand and squeezed. Of course, Amy's tits weren't as big as her teacher's, but Mrs Bloomers enjoyed them nonetheless.

The buxom teacher removed her hands from Amy-Louise's chest and stood up. She bit her lip and looked around. She was thinking if it was appropriate or not – before deciding to just do it. She reached around and felt for the zip on her shirt, she manoeuvred her arms down and unzipped it. When her skirt was unzipped enough, she grabbed it and pulled it down.

She took off her boots and pulled her skirt off completely, throwing it over onto her desk. Amy-Louise continued to facefuck herself with the dildo, but moved her head so she could look at Mrs Bloomers.

The busty teacher caressed herself, before grabbing her black panties and pulling them off. She kicked them and they landed on the floor, a little way away from where she was standing. She was still wearing her unbuttoned shirt, so she threw that onto the floor as well. When she was completely naked, she sat back down, spread her legs a little and began to finger herself.

The busty teacher looked at Amy-Louise, bit her lip and pouted as her fingers were thrust in and out of her pussy. She moaned and closed her eyes, rolled her head back and sighed with pleasure.

Amy-Louise stopped gagging on the dildo and stood up. She positioned herself right next to Mrs Bloomers and grabbed the back of her head with one hand. The busty teacher opened her eyes as Amy brought the dildo to her lips. She opened her mouth and began to gag as Amy-Louise thrust the dildo in and out of her throat.

She could see Mrs Bloomers' neck bulge outwards and she gagged with each intrusion, but Amy-Louise didn't slow her pace. She had hold of the dildo with her other hand and was pounding it in and out of her busty teacher's mouth.

She looked down and saw Mrs Bloomers was still fingering herself and this made Amy feel extremely horny. She unleashed a fury and fucked Mrs Bloomers face so hard that the busty teacher thought she might choke.

After another minute, Amy-Louise brought the dildo out of Mrs Bloomers mouth and rubbed it all over her face, covering her in saliva.

"You're a very bad girl." Was all the buxom teacher managed to say as she gulped in air.

Mrs Bloomers stopped fingering herself and grabbed Amy-Louise by the waist, pulling her down and grabbing her head. She pulled the busty student into her pussy, burying her face. Amy-Louise began to lick, she swirled her tongue before increasing her pace. She was eating her busty teacher out, taking her pussy deep into her mouth.

Mrs Bloomers kept Amy-Louise buried in her pussy for another two minutes, before grabbing her by the hair and letting her up for air. Amy-Louise smiled before she was pulled back into the busty teacher's pussy.

This continued for the next five minutes – Mrs Bloomers letting her student up for air every minute before finally pushing her away. Amy fell back onto her ass. Mrs Bloomers wasted no time and grabbed the dildo that had fallen onto the floor. She grabbed Amy-Louise's head and pushed the dildo into her mouth.

Now it was her turn and she shoved the dildo in and out of Amy's mouth with a relentless force. The student gagged almost instantly and didn't have a chance to stop. Spit started to cover the dildo once more as it was shoved into her throat.

Three minutes passed before Mrs Bloomers stopped facefucking Amy and let her up for air. Amy-Louise took in great gulps of air and expected the dildo to be shoved down her throat again, but Mrs Bloomers pulled her onto her feet, grabbed her skirt and pulled it down. It fell to her feet and Amy-Louise smiled.

The gorgeous student was also wearing black panties, which her busty teacher pulled down. Almost instantly, Mrs Bloomers buried her face into Amy's pussy, licking and eating her out. Amy grabbed her teacher on the top of the head, clamped on tight and ran her hands through Mrs Bloomers hair.

Both woman moaned and gasped with pleasure. Amy's head rolled back for a moment before she looked down at her teacher. She pushed her head in further, and Mrs Bloomers squealed. After a minute, Amy-Louise let go of her teacher and she pulled back, allowing Mrs Bloomers to get some air.

Amy-Louise grabbed the dildo out of Mrs Bloomers hand, pushed the teacher onto her back and shoved it into her pussy. She rammed the dildo in and out of her busty teacher as Mrs Bloomers screamed with pleasure – it overcame her like waves crashing onto sand.

Amy-Louise smiled as she fucked her teacher. She reached up and grabbed Mrs Bloomers tits with her free hand, squeezing each of them in turn. Three minutes passed as Amy-Louise continued to fuck Mrs Bloomers.

"Amy, Amy I'm gunna cum."

Amy stopped fucking her. Pulled her up and pushed her onto a seat. She opened her legs wide and thrust the dildo back into her busty teacher's pussy. Mrs Bloomers moaned louder and louder and her legs began to shake.

"Amy!" she shouted, and Amy pulled the dildo out of Mrs Bloomers and placed her head directly in-front of her pussy. Mrs Bloomers entire body shook and she squirted. It covered Amy-Louise's head, her face and hair.

Mrs Bloomers looked down and saw her student, almost soaking wet from the neck upwards. She bit her lip and smiled, her head lulled back as she took in deep breaths. Finally, she looked back at Amy-Louise.

"Holy fuck, Amy. I really needed that."

Amy-Louise smiled, "My turn." She said, and she pulled Mrs Bloomers onto the floor, as she sat in the seat herself. Amy still had the dildo and didn't wait for Mrs Bloomers to take it. She fucked herself with it, shoving it in and out of her pussy.

Mrs Bloomers positioned her head directly in-front of Amy-Louise's pussy. After all, it was the least she could do. Amy-Louise continued to fuck herself for the next five minutes. Mrs Bloomers started getting uncomfortable and her knees were beginning to ache.

Finally, Amy-Louise convulsed, her body shook and she threw the dildo to the other side of the classroom and she exploded, unleashing a waterfall and squirting all over Mrs Bloomers. It covered her face, her neck, even her chest. It began to drip down her body, onto her thighs before hitting the floor and creating a puddle.

Amy-Louise looked at her busty teacher. "Told you it was better than marking."

Mrs Bloomers nodded. "We need to get a mop."

Amy-Louise giggled. The two women sat for a moment, totally naked and enjoying what they had just done.

"I'm gunna get dressed miss." Said Amy-Louise, "Detention ends in 5 minutes."

Mrs Bloomers looked at the clock and smiled, "So it does, miss Louse. You're quite right."

AirWrites
AirWrites
854 Followers