Blowjob School - Field Trip

Story Info
Busty teacher and student are fucked hard during a trip.
4.4k words
4.44
111k
106

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
869 Followers

Note to reader:

This is the final special 'Blowjob School' story. These specials are not set directly after each other. Instead, they focus on different points of the academic year, and feature a host of characters from the main 10-part series.

This last story in the Blowjob School series is set 5 months after 'Detention'.

*****

It was the final field trip of the year. Graduation was a matter of days away and the classes of 2018 would soon be leaving Highrock Academy and venturing into the world of work.

Mrs Bloomers and Mr Nelson had, as they always did, arranged for a field trip to the Museum of Ancient Artefacts. It wasn't the most exciting of locations to visit, but it became something of a ritual for final years to visit the place before they left the academy for good.

As there were 2 classes involved in the trip, 2 coaches had been provided. There wasn't any seating plan nor was it restricted to classes, so the students could sit with whoever they liked - which was good, as a few of the students had friends in the one class, and others in the second.

Mrs Bloomers was in the first coach. She was sat at the front. As always, she was smartly dressed. Her long hair was in a ponytail, her white shirt was buttoned up to the top and tucked into her black skirt that fell just below her knees. She was wearing black tights and high heels. Her shirt was stretched, the buttons straining to contain her massive 38DD tits.

Sitting behind her were the other 30 students on the coach. The busty teacher could hear Amy-Louise and Kylie Nails talking to each other and laughing a couple of seats behind. Sitting beside her was Liam Hoops.

Liam wasn't exactly happy with the seating arrangements at first. He would rather have sat with his friends on the other coach, but past experiences meant that he was to sit with a teacher to avoid any trouble. Between Mrs Bloomers and Mr Nelson, Liam had chosen to sit next to Mrs Bloomers -- if only to get a better view of her massive tits.

The coach had been going for 15 minutes when Liam sighed and looked out of the window. Nothing of interest. The only thing that Liam could see was other traffic. They had just joined the motorway and there was nothing but road and wheels to look upon.

Liam turned his head and looked at his buxom teacher. "Miss?" he said.

Mrs Bloomers looked at him, "Yes, Liam?"

"You know how its graduation soon and this is our last trip out." He replied, and Mrs Bloomers nodded.

"Well, I was wondering if I could shove my cock in your mouth?"

Mrs Bloomers went red and slightly wide-eyed. "I don't think that's appropriate Liam. There's a bus full of students here. Not to mention we're on a coach. Anyone could see."

Liam shrugged, "Who cares if anyone sees? All they will see is a slutty teacher getting her mouth fucked."

"Liam. I am not going to suck you-" she stopped talking, her words getting fainter and fainter as Liam unzipped his jeans, shuffled slightly so he could pull them down to his knees. His underpants bulged and it wasn't long before he pulled them down as well.

His 8-inch cock sprung to life and Mrs Bloomers looked him in the eyes before glancing down at his cock. It was quite thick and surprisingly veiny. His balls were the size of golf balls. Mrs Bloomers involuntarily licked her lips.

"Liam. I think you should put that aw-" again, she was interrupted as she felt Liam's hand on the back of her neck. He pulled her down towards his cock and brushed it against the busty teacher's lips. A few seconds later and she tried to pull away, but Liam held her in place and wouldn't let her up.

Mrs Bloomers couldn't see a way out of this and she quickly glanced up and around. She couldn't really see if anyone could see her though as the seats were in the way and she was too low. She was about to open her mouth and take his cock into her mouth, albeit somewhat reluctantly, when Liam grew impatient.

He rammed his cock into her mouth and hit the back of her throat. Mrs Bloomers gagged before she felt two hands clamp onto the back of her head. Liam took control and moved her head up and down.

Her head was bobbing up and down at a slow pace and she didn't think it was too bad. His cock kept hitting the back of her throat though, so she kept gagging and grew somewhat uncomfortable but it beat getting her face fucked hard.

A few seconds later and Liam said, "Keep going". He removed his hands from her head and Mrs Bloomers now had to do all the work, she bobbed her head up and down and sucked his cock as best she could.

Five minutes passed and Mrs Bloomers jaw began to ache. She supposed it was because of the position she was in. She was sort of twisted, with her head turned to the side and was almost leaning over Liam to suck his cock.

Liam seemed to sense this and said, "Getting tired big tits? No problem." And with that, he once again grabbed the back of Mrs Bloomers head. This time, he kept her head where it was, held in place and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

She started to gag louder and a girl sitting behind them peaked over the top of the seats and watched as Liam facefucked the busty teacher. He seemed to leave his seat every time he rammed his cock into her mouth.

Small strands of saliva began to cover Liam's cock and hang from Mrs Bloomers lips, which fell onto Liam's balls as he continued thrusting in and out of her mouth. He took extra care to make sure his cock entered her throat with each thrust, making it bulge outwards.

"Nice job. Fuck her throat harder" said the girl behind and Liam looked up and smiled.

"Sure thing Emma" he replied and began to increase his pace. Mrs Bloomers gagged furiously and began to squeal as well. She tried to say something in reply, but her words were muffled and Liam continued to throatfuck her, not letting the busty teacher up for air.

Suddenly, he plunged his cock into her throat and pulled her head down as far as it would go. Her nose was buried in his pubes and his massive balls smashed against her chin.

"Let's see how long you can take my cock in your throat miss" Liam said, as he tightened his grip and tried to push Mrs Bloomers head down further. She couldn't go anywhere else and before long, she started to gag and cough, her neck convulsed and her arms began to fling about.

Liam pushed her off his cock and let her take in a few deep breaths before grabbing her head and pushing it down, his cock re-entering his mouth and he continued to facefuck her. The girl grew bored of watching her busty teacher gag on cock and sat back down in her seat.

Liam then grabbed Mrs Bloomers ponytail and pulled off the hair tie that was keeping her hair in place. He ruffled through her hair, making it a mess. By the end, she looked like she had been struck by lightning -- there were strands of hair all over the place.

"Just thought I would give you the whore hairstyle miss" Liam said as he continued to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Mrs Bloomers was annoyed at this, but didn't bother to voice her opinion as she knew his cock would just muffle her reply.

Liam continued to fuck her face for another 30 seconds before he abruptly stopped and held her head in place before he exploded in her mouth. Mrs Bloomers gagged a little and pushed her head down further, taking his entire length into her mouth in order to catch all the cum.

As the swallowed relentlessly, she gagged at the taste and texture, but kept going. Her mouth was filled completely with cum and she had to swallow quickly in order to get it down without it leaking from her mouth.

Another few seconds and Mrs Bloomers swallowed the last few drops before pulling her head from Liam's cock and sitting back in her chair. She sat upright and looked around. If anyone else had seen Liam facefuck her, they weren't showing it.

Liam looked over to his busty teacher, "Thanks miss."

She smiled weakly, taking in gulps of air, before resting her head on the chair and closing her eyes.

***

The coach came to a stop. Liam had redressed and Mrs Bloomers had tried to tidy herself up. She had wiped all of the saliva from her mouth and made sure there was no cum on her mouth or lips. Her hair was still a mess, but it wasn't too bad.

Mrs Bloomers stood up, rising above her seat and obtaining a clear view of the entire coach. "Okay guys. We've arrived so if you would like to leave the coach and meet Mr Nelson at the entrance to the museum." She said.

The coach emptied and the students met up with the second group of students. Mr Nelson was waiting for everyone to arrive. When they did, he spoke. "Ok everyone. This is the Museum of Ancient Artefacts. As always. I'll lead one group and Mrs Bloomers will lead the other."

The students formed themselves into two groups. Mr Nelson had 15 and Mrs Bloomers' group came to 14. She had insisted that Liam go with Mr Nelson, which disappointed him. He was hoping to fuck her once inside.

Mr Nelson led his group into the museum first. The Museum itself was closed to the public on Thursdays -- usually due to maintenance -- but school trips and institute groups were allowed, so it was much quieter than usual.

Mr Nelson took his group up to the 1st floor to look around, whilst Mrs Bloomers continued walking straight down the main corridor until she came to the room at the end. The door was open and she walked in, followed by her group.

The room was large. Massive glass containers housed ancient swords, outfits and treasures. At the back of the room was the skeleton of a dinosaur encased in a glass box. Description tags were taped to the front of the glass boxes, telling visitors what they were.

Mrs Bloomers let them walk about and look at what they wanted.

"Hey, Sarah." Sarah Hope turned to see Rhys Harbour.

"Hey Rhys." She replied, smiling.

"Could we take a picture? Mark said he would take it. You know, as a memento from the last trip out." He asked.

She looked at him. She had never really fancied Rhys and didn't know if he fancied her, so randomly asking her to take a photo was a bit weird, but she agreed nonetheless since it was indeed the last ever trip.

"Fine. Just the one though."

"Yeah, awesome. Thanks."

Sarah and Rhys walked over to the dinosaur skeleton and turned. Mark approached with his new camera.

"Okay, so if you could just get on your knees." Said Rhys

Sarah looked at him, "What?"

"On your knees." He replied and she looked bewildered. "Come on Sarah. Get on your knees and open your mouth."

"What? You said a photo. I'm not sucking you-" she squealed as Rhys pushed her to her knees. Some of the other people in the group looked around.

Rhys unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his feet. He repeated this with his underpants. His 6.5-inch dick hung down between his legs, not yet hard. His massive balls dangled behind.

"You gunna grab my dick and jerk it or not?" he said to Sarah, who hadn't moved.

She looked up at him. She looked apprehensive. She remembered sucking his cock in class many months ago. Yeah, she had enjoyed it, but that was different. That was learning about swallowing cum. This was just randomly sucking a guy's cock and she wasn't like Mrs Bloomers. She wasn't a whore.

Rhys grabbed her left hand and brought it to his cock and she closed her hand around it. She began to move her hand back and forth -- having no option but to do as Rhys had said. A few seconds later and she picked up the pace, jerking him off.

She felt Rhys's cock grow harder and harder until he was fully erect in her hand. He let her jerk him off for another few seconds before grabbing his cock and pushing her hand off. He stepped a little closer and slapped his cock on Sarah's lips.

Her eyes met his as he pushed his cock in-between her lips and into her mouth. She was wet and warm and felt amazing. Rhys wasted no time and grabbed the back of her head. He thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. Sarah didn't gag, but she started to moan and make slurping noises, which turned Rhys on even more.

Mrs Bloomers caught them when she turned from a small glass box. She went wide-eyed and walked over to the pair.

"What are you two doing?" she asked, trying to sound stern. "This is a museum for god's sake. Never mind that there's another 12 people in this room."

Rhys looked over at the busty teacher. "You can suck my cock if you want miss?"

Mrs Bloomers looked annoyed but didn't say anything. She stared at Rhys. "Exactly miss. So just shut up and let me fuck her face." He said.

Sarah pulled herself off his cock. "You're not going to facefuck me? I don't mind a blowj-" Rhys didn't let her finish her sentence and rammed his cock back into her mouth. All this talk of facefucking had unleashed something in Rhys.

He grabbed Sarah's head and began to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, hitting the back of her throat and facefucking her. Every now and again he increased his pace and Sarah began to gag quite often.

At once, Rhys pulled Sarah's head in close. Her nose rested against his pubes and his balls squashed themselves against her chin. Rhys shifted slightly, trying to get a better position when his cock went deeper and slid into Sarah's throat, which bulged slightly.

He thrust back and forth as much as he could, but Sarah began to convulse and her neck became veiny, so he stopped and held her in position. He pinched her nose, cutting off all airways. He held her in place for 10 seconds before she slapped his knees and waved her arms.

"Let the poor girl up for air!" demanded Mrs Bloomers.

Rhys shot her an angry look, but pushed Sarah off his cock regardless. The blonde took in fast gulps of air before she felt herself being pulled back again and Rhys's cock slammed against the back of her throat.

He continued to fuck her mouth. He didn't enter her throat this time, but very nearly hit the back of her throat from time to time. Sarah slurped and gagged a little as she was continuously facefucked.

Half a minute passed before Rhys abruptly stopped facefucking her and held her head in place. Sarah wriggled and her eyes bulged as Rhys exploded in her mouth. Cum erupted from his cock and began to fill Sarah's mouth. She swallowed eagerly, not wanting to choke or make a mess.

Mark's camera flashed and Sarah's wide-eyed expression of bewilderment and annoyance was forever captured on film.

When she had swallowed it all. He smiled down at her, pulled his cock from her mouth and slapped her cheek before pulling his underpants and jeans back up to his waist. Sarah looked bewildered and confused, but she stood up, slowly, and re-joined Kylie.

***

15 minutes later and Mrs Bloomers' group were in a second room. This one had loads of old furniture from the Victorian age and earlier. Old sofas, cupboards and chairs. Long portraits hung from the walls and there was a set of narrow stairs leading upstairs with a sign in front 'Staff Only'. The room was fairly crowded with old stuff.

Amy-Louise was standing with Kylie Nails and Jessica Cooper, looking at a table with a selection of old perfume bottles and lotions. Other students were scattered around the room. Mark Temple and Luke Smith were walking side-by-side.

The two boys saw Mrs Bloomers standing in-front of an old chair. It was fairly wide and had a large back. It was made of wood but was coated in wool or cotton -- it was difficult to tell without actually feeling it. The busty teacher was slightly bent over and was reading a bit of paper detailing the time period.

Mark walked over to Mrs Bloomers, stood behind her and pushed. The busty teacher squealed and was face-planted into the chair, her face squashed up against the back and she put both her arms out and grabbed onto whatever part of the chair she could find.

Mark unzipped the back of her skirt and pulled it down to her shoes before slapping her ass several times. Most of the students turned to watch and a few gasped. Mrs Bloomers turned her head to the side.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her voice filled with urgency.

"I'm gunna fuck you on this old chair miss. You bending over like that with this tight skirt on, I dunno, I just feel like giving you one."

Mrs Bloomers looked back and saw Mark. "Mr Temple. Please stop spanking my ass and pull up my skirt." She said.

"Can't do it miss. This might be the last chance I get. And besides, you're in the perfect positon." He replied, and he grabbed her pink panties and pulled them down, letting them fall to the floor.

Mark bent down and buried his face in the busty teachers' pussy. She moaned as he began to eat her out from behind. She tried to protest but she didn't really want him to stop. Mrs Bloomers reached behind her with one hand and grabbed Mark's head. She pulled him in closer before letting go and holding onto the back of the chair for support.

Mark stood up, unzipped his jeans and pulled out his 7-inch cock. Mrs Bloomers had stopped moaning but wasn't paying attention. Mark slapped his cock on her ass cheeks, before shifting slightly and shoving his cock into the busty teacher's pussy.

Mrs Bloomers almost jumped, her eyes bulged as she felt the hard cock enter her pussy. She moaned louder and louder and her eyes rolled back from time to time as Mark began to thrust forwards and backwards, fucking his teacher doggystyle.

He reached forward and pushed the busty teacher's head down again and she was squashed against the chair. Her moaning became muffled and Mark spanked her hard.

Mark grabbed her by the waist and increased his pace. His cock rammed in and out of Mrs Bloomers pussy. He noticed that she was getting really wet. Mark's pace increased and he began to fuck her quite roughly.

Half a minute passed before Mark stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Mrs Bloomers turned her head and started to pull herself up but Mark put a hand on her back and pushed her back down again.

"We're not finished yet" he said, before moving his cock up slightly and pushing against her tight asshole. It stretched as his cock entered and Mrs Bloomers let out a wince. Mark began to fuck her up the ass.

In and out he went. His pace was slow at first but soon increased as the sensation of his busty teacher's tight ass drove him mad. He reached down and began to finger her as well. He thrust three fingers into her pussy, matching his rhythm with his cock.

Mrs Bloomers was once again muffled as her face was pushed into the chair. A few seconds passed before Mark pulled her up, his cock still buried in her ass and pushed her to the floor. She landed on her stomach and was lying flat as he continued to ram his cock in and out of her ass.

He pulled her hair and Mrs Bloomers head was arched upwards. She was moaning with pleasure again. She could see the other students staring at them, most were meeting her eyes. She saw Luke take off his jeans and walk over to her.

Luke stood in-front of her and he pulled off his underpants and threw them over to were his jeans and trainers were.

Mrs Bloomers ass was wobbling all over the place as Mark fucked her. He gave it a few more thrusts before stopping, spanking her and pulling her up onto her feet.

As the busty teacher was standing up straight, Luke grabbed her chest. He didn't bother unbuttoning her shirt and pulled it open instead. A few buttons scattered and hit the floor. Her massive tits popped free and Luke plunged his head into her cleavage.

Mark grabbed her ass and shoved his cock back into her pussy, fucking her as she was standing. Luke reached around and unhooked her bra. It came free and he threw it to the floor. Her tits were now fully exposed and he grabbed them, squeezed them and licked her nipples.

AirWrites
AirWrites
869 Followers
12