Blowjob School - Parent's Evening

Story Info
A busty teacher and a buxom mom are fucked hard by a student.
3.6k words
4.28
111.6k
112

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
851 Followers

Note to reader:

This is the second of five special 'Blowjob School' stories. These specials are not set directly after each other. Instead, they focus on different points of the academic year, and feature a host of characters from the main 10-part series.

This second story is set 4 months after 'The Locker Room'.

*****

Mrs Bloomers looked down at her checklist. She had already seen Mr Nichols, Mr and Mrs Simms, Mr Ducks, Mr and Mrs Nails and Mr Hope. Next on her checklist was Mrs Tyler – mother of Amy-Louise.

The busty teacher was sat in her classroom. The desks had been cleared away except for one in the middle of the room, with one chair on one side and two on the other. Mrs Bloomers had her hair tied back in a ponytail, was wearing a cream-coloured skirt that reached down to her knees as well as a blue shirt that struggled to keep closed – her massive 38DD tits trying to escape their confinement.

She looked up at the clock and it struck 5:30. Mrs Tyler would be arriving at any moment. Half a minute passed and she heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" she shouted

The classroom door opened and Mrs Tyler stepped into the room, closing the door behind her. Mrs Tyler was the same height as Mrs Bloomers. She had shoulder-length blonde hair and wore thin, black glasses. She was wearing a blue shirt underneath her leather jacket and had a pair of blue jeans on. She was also wearing a pair of brown boots. Although her boobs were hidden underneath her shirt, they looked massive – she was a 32G.

Mrs Bloomers eyed her up and down before standing from her seat and shaking Mrs Tyler's hand. "Hi Mrs Tyler. Please take a seat."

Mrs Tyler smiled, took off her leather jacket and hung it up on the coat stand. She took her seat, facing Mrs Bloomers.

"So, I'm just going to go over Amy-Louise's progress and let you know how things are getting on."

Mrs Tyler nodded. "Amy said she had really enjoyed the start of term. I'm not sure what you did, but she said you were the best teacher she had ever had."

Mrs Bloomers smiled. This wasn't her true feelings however – she thought back to that Monday morning at the start of term. It was only the second week of the new year when she had invited Mr Hopper into her classroom and allowed him to facefuck her students. She had regretted the decision ever since he had shown his true colours, fucking her hard and cumming in her pussy.

"Thank you" replied the busty teacher. "So, if we start with English."

Mrs Bloomers explained how much progress Amy-Louise was making, the projects she had been involved with and what her grades were. For the most part it was good news and Mrs Tyler was pleased at what she heard.

She then went on to Maths, Art and History. Each time telling Mrs Tyler about how much progress Amy-Louise was making and what sort of final grades she should be expecting. She continued this for another 20 minutes, before there was another knock on the door.

Mrs Bloomers stopped talking and looked up at the clock. 5:50. No-one else was scheduled for a meeting, so Mrs Bloomers thought it must either be another member of staff.

"Do excuse me for a second Mrs Tyler" she said, before adding "Come in."

The classroom door opened and Mrs Bloomers was, for a second, surprised. It wasn't a member of staff. It was a student: Luke Smith. He was quite tall, slim and fairly muscly. He had short, brown hair and was wearing a pair of dark grey jeans and a black T-Shirt. He walked into the classroom and closed the door.

"Mr Smith" said Mrs Bloomers, "What are you doing here so late?"

"A few of us stayed back after classes today to help organise this parent's meeting thing going on." He replied.

"Ohhh I see." Replied the busty teacher. "What can I do for you?"

Luke was staring at her chest. He could see her shirt was ready to burst open at any moment. "Well I..." he stopped as he saw Mrs Tyler, noticing her for the first time. "Oh sorry, I didn't know you were still meeting someone."

Mrs Tyler was the one to reply this time, "That's okay. I'm sure whatever you need Mrs Bloomers for is important."

Luke turned his head back to Mrs Bloomers. "I was just wondering if you could suck my cock?"

The busty teacher glanced over to Mrs Tyler, who glanced back at her and shifted slightly in her seat.

"I will not suck your cock Mr Smith. I am in the middle of a meeting." Mrs Bloomers replied.

"But it's proper hard miss. Can you not just suck it for a bit?" replied Luke.

Before Mrs Bloomers could reply, he undid his jeans, pulled them off and placed them on the floor. The two women could see that he was not joking. His underpants bulged outwards, his hard cock trying to escape.

"Mr Smith, please sto-" started Mrs Bloomers, but she didn't have time to finish her sentence. Luke pulled his underpants off, placing them with his jeans. His cock sprung to life. It was 7 inches long and 4 inches wide. His balls hung underneath, the size of golf balls.

Mrs Bloomers and Mrs Tyler both found themselves staring at Luke's hard cock. Whether sub-consciously or not, the two women licked their lips. Luke walked over to Mrs Bloomers and stood in-front of her. Because she was sitting down, she was pretty much eye-level with his cock.

"Please miss." Luke said.

Mrs Bloomers looked over to Mrs Tyler and gave her a 'what should I do' look? Mrs Tyler shrugged her shoulders. She kept glancing between Mrs Bloomers and Luke's cock. Mrs Bloomers turned her head to face Luke. She looked up at him as his cock brushed against her lips.

"If I can just finish my meeting with Mrs-" she was cut off, unable to finish her sentence as Luke shoved his cock into her mouth. Her eyes went wide and she gagged a little as his cock slammed against the back of her throat.

Mrs Tyler jumped a little and was wide-eyed as well, at how Luke had just shoved his cock into Mrs Bloomers mouth without even warning her. She watched Mrs Bloomers as she took Luke's cock in her mouth.

Mrs Bloomers gagged as Luke increased his pace, grabbing her head and facefucking her. A few seconds passed before Luke rammed his cock in as far as it would go. He could feel it enter her throat and Mrs Tyler got a full-on view of Mrs Bloomers neck bulging outwards and the busty teacher convulsing.

Luke held her head in place for another 10 seconds before finally pulling his cock out of Mrs Bloomers throat and letting her breathe. Mrs Bloomers looked back at Mrs Tyler.

"As I was saying, Amy-Louise has done extremely-" she was interrupted again as Luke turned her head to face him and shoved his cock into her mouth.

"You can continue your meeting Mrs Bloomers." Luke said, "You'll just have a cock in your mouth is all."

Mrs Bloomers replied. Her words were understandable, but they were slightly muffled as Luke's cock entered her mouth. Mrs Bloomers turned her head slightly, allowing her to see Mrs Tyler. Luke took a step to the side, allowing him to continue facefucking the busty teacher.

"Amy-Louise has - gag, gag - made excellent progress - gag, gag – in music too. She – gag, gag, slurp, squeal – has been playing in the schools – gag, gag, slurp – production of 'Rock School' and her – gag, gag – work in geography has – gag, gag, - vastly – gag, gag – improved. Each word she spoke was muffled as Luke's cock entered her mouth.

Mrs Bloomers was pushed off Luke's cock and breathed in fast, wiping saliva off her lips. He grabbed her head and shoved his cock back into her mouth, before thrusting in and out.

"Amy-Louise has also – gag, gag – made progress in our – gag, choke, squeal – extracurricular activities and – gag, squeal, gag – has been working with our – gag, gag – outreach program." Again, her words were muffled when Luke's cock entered her mouth, and she gagged as it hit the back of her throat.

Luke grabbed the busty teacher's shirt and pulled it open. Buttons flew in all directions and her massive 38DD tits popped out, finally free from their prison. As he fucked her face, her tits bounced in all directions, only kept in place by the large, white bra she was wearing. As Mrs Bloomers shirt was ripped open, Mrs Tyler gasped and made an involuntary jump in her seat.

"I can really see – gag, gag – Amy-Louise going on to – gag, gag – great things and having – gag, gag – great success – gag – in – gag – her – slurp – future."

Mrs Bloomers stopped talking and began to move her head back and forth, taking Luke's cock in her mouth as far as it would go. Again, Luke shoved it down her throat each time he re-entered her mouth, making the busty teacher gag and her neck convulse.

Luke reached down and yanked off her bra. Her massive 38DD tits sprung free and he grabbed them, squeezing them as he facefucked her. Saliva began to drool from the busty teachers mouth and landed on her tits.

Mrs Tyler jumped at this too, her eyes wide and she stared at the two massive tits that were now exposed. She couldn't help but think they looked amazing. What she wouldn't give to suck on those nipples.

"If that's all, Mrs Bloomers." Mrs Tyler said, "I won't keep you. Looks like you've got enough to concentrate on."

Mrs Bloomers tried to reply but only muffled noises escaped her mouth as Luke has his cock rammed down her throat. He wouldn't let the busty teacher up for air so she slapped his knees. Luke finally pushed her off his cock. She wiped drool from her mouth and turned to Mrs Tyler.

"That's all I have Mrs Tyler, I hope you're pleased with Amy-Louise's progress."

"Oh yes." Replied Mrs Tyler, "More than pleased."

"Good. I'm glad you'" Mrs Bloomers began to gag again as Luke rammed his cock back into her mouth. He was relentless. He didn't stop. He just kept on thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth.

Mrs Tyler began to stand up before Luke shouted, "No wait!"

Mrs Tyler stopped and turned. She was halfway out of her chair, but sat back down.

"I'd love to fuck your face" said Luke.

Mrs Tyler's eyes bulged and Mrs Bloomers squirmed in her seat.

"I'm a married woman" replied Mrs Tyler, "Your teacher is one thing but I'm not-"

Luke interrupted her. "You've been staring at my cock for the last 5 minutes. And you cannot tell me that Mrs Bloomers gagging on my cock isn't turning you on."

Mrs Tyler moved her neck a little and squirmed. Luke was right after all. She had been staring at his cock and the sounds that Mrs Bloomers was producing was making her wet. "Okay yes I admit, it's fucking hot to watch you facefuck her, but still, I can't-"

"Just take off your clothes" demanded Luke.

Mrs Tyler was taken aback by how upfront he was, but she noticed her hand had seemingly moved of its own accord and she was starting to rub her pussy – of course, her jeans were in the way, but she was super horny now.

She couldn't hold it in any longer. Mrs Tyler undid her shirt and pulled it off. She threw it onto the floor before reaching around and unhooking her black bra. Her 32G tits burst free and hung freely, waiting to get fucked. She stood up and undid her jeans. She pulled them down to her feet before taking off her boots and pulling her jeans off completely. She was wearing thin, pink panties and she pulled them off almost immediately. When she was finished, she was standing there, completely naked.

Mrs Bloomers couldn't move her head as Luke had his cock jammed in her throat, but she moved her eyes and looked at Mrs Tyler. As Mrs Bloomers was wearing a skirt, she pulled it up to her waist as best she could and began to rub her panties.

Mrs Tyler began to finger herself with one hand and suck her fingers with the other. The sight drove Mrs Bloomers and Luke crazy. Luke increased his pace and began to furiously fuck Mrs Bloomers face. He continued for another 30 seconds before pulling his cock out and slapping it on Mrs Bloomers lips.

He walked over to Mrs Tyler and grabbed her tits. He squeezed them with both hands before reaching down and shoving three fingers into her pussy. She moaned with pleasure and her head rolled back.

As this was happening, Mrs Bloomers stood up and unzipped her skirt. It fell down to her ankles and she stepped away from the skirt, kicking it beneath the table. She did the same with her panties: yanking them down and throwing them on the classroom floor.

Luke then grabbed Mrs Tyler's shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She eagerly opened her mouth and Luke shoved his cock into her mouth. She began to gag as his cock was rammed in and out of her mouth. She began to finger herself in rhythm with his cock. After a minute, she closed her eyes, grabbed his knees and plunged her head as far as it would go, taking his entire cock into mouth. It entered her throat and her neck convulsed. She bobbed her head forward and back before pulling her head off his cock.

Mrs Bloomers climbed onto the table. She was sat on her ass and she faced the other two. She opened her legs. Luke pulled Mrs Tyler up onto her feet. He pushed her forwards and bent her down. Mrs Tyler's face was buried in Mrs Bloomers pussy. She began to lick, her tongue swirled and swivelled. Mrs Bloomers eyes rolled back with pleasure and she grabbed the back of Mrs Tyler's head, pulling her closer.

Mrs Tyler let out a scream of pleasure as Luke spanked her ass and shoved his cock into her pussy. He began to thrust in and out, fucking her from behind. Mrs Bloomers took her right hand from Mrs Tyler's head and began squeezing her tits, playing with them and pinching her nipples.

As Luke continued to fuck Mrs Tyler's pussy, he pushed one finger into her asshole. Mrs Tyler winced but quickly returned to moaning. Her voice was mostly muffled by Mrs Bloomers pussy. Another minute passed and Luke stopped fingering her ass, spanked her and pulled his cock out of her pussy. He slapped it on her ass before pulling her away from Mrs Bloomers, shoving her on her knees and facefucking her.

Mrs Bloomers climbed off the table and moved behind Luke. As he continued to facefuck Mrs Tyler, the busty teacher reached around and grabbed the base of his cock, jerking him off into Mrs Tyler's mouth. Luke gasped with pleasure and increased his pace, making Mrs Tyler gag and convulse.

He pulled his cock out and turned, grabbing Mrs Bloomers and shoving her to her knees. He shoved his cock into her mouth and began to ram it in and out, making her gag as he facefucked her.

Mrs Tyler now climbed onto the desk and copied Mrs Bloomers position – she opened her legs. Luke wasted no time and pulled the busty teacher onto her feet, pushed her head into Mrs Tyler's pussy and began to fuck Mrs Bloomers from behind, spanking her ass as his cock re-entered her pussy.

Mrs Bloomers began to eat Mrs Tyler's pussy, and both women moaned with pleasure. Mrs Bloomers was able to move her arms and grab Mrs Tyler's tits, squeezing them as her face was buried in her pussy.

Mrs Tyler grabbed Mrs Bloomers head and held it in position. The busty teacher was moaning with pleasure, her gasps and squeals muffled by the other woman's pussy. Luke then pulled his cock out, before waiting a second, and ramming it up Mrs Bloomers ass. Her head immediately shot up and she looked into Mrs Tyler's eyes, moaning with pain at first, before pleasure began to sway over her yet again.

Mrs Tyler smiled before ramming the busty teachers head back into her pussy and moaned as she began to eat her out. A minute passed and Luke stopped fucking Mrs Bloomers up the ass and pulled his cock out. His cock started to twitch as he was close to cumming.

He pushed the busty teacher aside and grabbed Mrs Tyler, pulling her to her knees and shoving his cock into her mouth. He thrust in and out, causing the busty woman to gag. As he was doing this, Mrs Bloomers walked around to the back of Mrs Tyler and knelt down.

The busty teacher grabbed her ass and lifted her up. Mrs Tyler went forwards and supported herself on all fours. She was in the doggystyle position as Luke continued to ram his cock in and out of her mouth and Mrs Bloomers was behind her, eating her out.

It was like Mrs Tyler was getting spit-roasted, although there was only one cock involved.

Just then – there was a noise.

A phone was ringing. Luke continued to thrust in and out of Mrs Tyler's mouth as she began to slap his knees and she tried to speak – although nothing came out apart from a muffled noise.

Luke pulled his cock out and Mrs Bloomers lifted her head, slapped Mrs Tyler's ass and looked around for the phone. It was Mrs Tyler's – she looked at the name on the front:

David, and there was a heart emoticon next to his name.

"It's my husband." Said Mrs Tyler, "I should take it."

Mrs Bloomers handed the phone to her and she answered.

"Hi babe" said Mrs Tyler.

The busty woman was sat on her ass. Mrs Bloomers slided over to her and reached down, rubbing her pussy. Mrs Tyler's eyes went wide – she could not make a sound. Mrs Bloomers knew this of course, and began to finger her. Mrs Tyler gasped a little and looked over at the busty teacher.

"Yeah...yeah-I'm just at the school." Said Mrs Tyler, talking into the phone.

Mrs Bloomers didn't increase her pace, but kept fingering Mrs Tyler without stopping. The busty woman tried her best to keep her mouth shut, her eyes closing and opening as Mrs Bloomers fingers kept entering her.

"Okay, I-i—I shouldn't be too-" she moaned and quickly gasped, "Nothing babe. I should be back home soon." She spoke into the phone.

Luke couldn't take it any longer and shoved his cock into Mrs Tyler's mouth. She tried to reply to her husband, but was muffled.

"Babe? Can you hear me?" came a voice from the other end of the phone.

Luke pulled his cock out of her mouth, "Yes. Sorry darling." Replied Mrs Tyler, "That's fine, I'll pick some up on the way ho-" she moaned again.

Luke rammed his cock back into her mouth and she couldn't help herself and screamed with pleasure as Mrs Bloomers began to finger her furiously and Luke's cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged loudly, not caring if her husband could hear.

"What's going on?" she heard him say, "Are you alright?"

Luke pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her onto her feet, pushed her over to the table and bent her over. He shoved his cock into her pussy from behind and began to fuck her. She screamed with pleasure, the phone dropping from her hand and landing on the desk.

Mrs Tyler couldn't keep her mouth shut. Luke pushed her head down closer to the phone as she moaned and gasped.

"What's happening?!" her husband said, "I'm coming to that school right now!"

Mrs Tyler didn't care. There was a noise and the call ended. Mrs Tyler's eyes rolled back and Luke grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. Her ass was arched upwards and Luke grabbed it, squeezed and spanked her.

Mrs Bloomers was fingering herself as she watched the other two fuck.

There was another minute of fucking before Luke grunted and his cock exploded inside Mrs Tyler's pussy. Her eyes went wide but she didn't move. She stood there, Luke's cock buried deep inside her. She felt his cum erupt out of his cock and began to fill her up.

Another minute and Luke had filled her up. The last drop of cum shooting from his cock. He pulled out and his cock began to go soft.

Mrs Bloomers stopped fingering herself and Mrs Tyler turned around, still using the desk as support.

Luke smiled at the two busty women. "That was so fucking good."

Mrs Bloomer and Mrs Tyler nodded, both smiling.

Mrs Bloomers quickly looked around. "I think we should get tidied up."

Mrs Tyler nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I don't want David to see me like this."

"I'm pretty sure he knows you were getting fucked" replied Luke. "you were so loud."

Mrs Tyler gave a cheeky smirk, "I'll make sure it's okay. If he asks anything, I'll just jump on his cock."

AirWrites
AirWrites
851 Followers
12