Blowjob School Pt. 02

Story Info
A gorgeous student and busty teacher are facefucked.
2.4k words
4.43
103.9k
107

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
852 Followers

Mr Hopper stood in front of the class, naked from the waist down. Mrs Bloomers was now standing up, using a small towel to clean herself up. Her make-up and hair was still a mess, but at least her mouth wasn't dripping with spit.

Looking around, Mr Hopper saw that no-one in the class had put their hands up to have a go. He smiled before saying, "It seems like our first demonstration has put you all off", he continued, "Remember that Mrs Bloomers showcased high-level skills, we won't be starting off like that."

He began walking to the classroom door, "And to prove it, I have something outside."

Mr Hopper vanished from view for a few seconds before walking back into the class, carrying a large machine. "This machine" he said, "will let you practice your blowjob skills if you would prefer to use a dildo."

Mr Hopper placed the machine on the floor before instructing the class to move their tables and seats to the side, in order to make more room. Once this was done, he moved the machine into the middle of the room.

"See here" he said, pointing to the machine, "These straps will keep you in position on all fours whilst the head of the machine is fitted with a dildo. You can set the speed with this remote. The dildo will be thrust in and out of your mouth, depending on your speed level."

Mrs Bloomers nodded at the idea, "Thank you, Mr Hopper. I think this will be a great starting point for the girls."

"Thank you, Mrs Bloomers" he replied, before looking back at the class, "So, is there anyone who would like to go first and start the day's lessons?"

Another couple of seconds passed before a tall, slim girl with short, black hair put her hand into the air. "I'll go" she said.

"And who are you, miss?" asked Mr Hopper

"Amy-Louise, sir" she replied, "but...but I don't want to use the machine. I'd rather learn from a real cock."

Mr Hopper smiled but Mrs Bloomers intruded on their conversation, "Amy, I really think that the machine would-"

"The machine isn't even a real cock Miss and besides, you got to suck the real thing so why can't we." Replied Amy-Louise, "Sure I was a little apprehensive, but I'd like to start my lessons."

Mr Hopper smiled at Amy-Louise, "Very well. Does anyone else want to use the machine whilst I teach Miss Louise here?"

No-one else put their hand up. Mrs Bloomers looked concerned, she would rather Amy-Louise use the machine.

"Very well. Miss Louise, if you would come over here and get down onto your knees." Said Mr Hopper, who then looked around the class, "I think the best way to do things is to teach you all one-by-one, that way hopefully things will seem less scary."

By this point, Amy-Louise had reached Mr Hopper and had knelt down onto her knees. She looked at Mr Hopper's cock. It was already getting hard again and it wasn't long before it was fully erect, lightly brushing Amy-Louise's lips.

Amy-Louise giggled slightly and smiled up at Mr Hopper before opening her mouth. Mr Hopper gently guided his cock into her mouth. Amy-Louise had a look of curiosity on her face. She swirled her tongue around, feeling and tasting Mr Hopper's hard cock. She was enjoying the experience.

Mr Hopper pushed his cock further into her mouth, before pulling it out again. He looked at the busty student on her knees and smiled, before pushing his cock back into her mouth. He began thrusting in and out of her mouth.

He was going fairly slowly, gently pushing his cock in and out of her mouth. He did this for the next few minutes, before reaching down and clamping his hands on Amy-Louise's head.

"Excellent miss Louise, I think we can try going a little faster" he said, smiling at her.

Amy-Louise looked a little anxious at this but didn't say anything in reply. Mrs Bloomers, however, wasn't so quiet.

"Do you think that's wise? She's only just beginning-"

Mr Hopper cut her off, "She's doing perfectly well. I think she can take it a little faster"

With that, Mr Hopper pulled out his cock and slapped it on Amy-Louise's lips. She tried to kiss the shaft but Mr Hopper was slapping it against her lips too fast. He opened her mouth wide and shoved his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Amy-Louise gagged at the intrusion but managed to regain her composure.

Mr Hopper kept thrusting in and out of her mouth, gaining speed with each entry. He held her head in position and wouldn't let her move a muscle. Amy-Louise sat there, taking the long cock into her mouth, sometimes gagging as it hit the back of her throat.

"Mr Hopper! I really think that's too rough" said Mrs Bloomers, sounding concerned.

Amy-Louise moved her eyes, looking in the direction of her teacher. She was enjoying the experience. Sure, she was gagging and that cock was really filling her mouth, but she didn't want to stop.

"Nonsense Mrs Bloomers" he replied, "Miss Louise here is doing a fine job."

Amy-Louise couldn't help but agree in her mind.

Mrs Bloomers was going to retort when she stopped herself as Mr Hopper grabbed the back of Amy-Louise's head and pushed it down as far as he could, burying his entire cock in the student's mouth. Amy-Louise's nose rested against his pubes as he began to thrust forwards, his cock entering her throat.

Amy-Louise started to gag and her neck convulsed.

"Mr Hopper! That is enough!"

Mr Hopper pushed Amy-Louise off his cock, and she coughed before taking in long, deep breaths of air.

"You're starting to annoy me, Mrs Bloomers" said Mr Hopper, "I think you'd be better with something to do."

With that, Mr Hopper walked over to Mrs Bloomers and grabbed her by the hair. He started walking towards the middle of the class, pulling the busty teacher behind him. He stopped in front of the machine and pushed Mrs Bloomers onto the floor.

She was protesting and shouting, cursing Mr Hopper. He ignored her and looked over at Amy-Louise. "Would you come here please, miss Louise?"

Amy-Louise looked worried and confused. She looked at Mrs Bloomers and didn't know what to do. After looking at Mr Hopper once again, she stood up and walked over to the machine.

"You strap her legs in place and I'll get her arms" said Mr Hopper, pointing to 2 straps near Mrs Bloomers legs. Mrs Bloomers was on her knees, but Mr Hopper pushed her forwards. She fell onto all fours and looked very anxious.

"I'll take over the lessons from now on, Mrs Bloomers. It seems like you can't keep your comments to yourself" he replied, starting to fasten her arms in place with the straps. Amy-Louise did the same with her busty teacher's legs.

Once Mrs Bloomers was tied up and in position, her head was facing the top of the machine, a long screw-like fixing was inches away from her mouth. Mr Hopper bent down and examined a handful of dildos that were next to the machine. He picked up a large one, 9-inches long and very thick. Mrs Bloomers eyes went wide.

"You can't put that on. It's too big, I'll never-" she said in alarm, before Mr Hopper interrupted her.

"This will teach you to keep your opinions to yourself" he replied, fixing the large dildo onto the machine. It slapped against Mrs Bloomers face as he turned it, fixing it into position. Once it was on, it was lightly pressing against Mrs Bloomers lips.

"That won't do" said Mr Hopper, looking at Mrs Bloomers, "It's supposed to go inside."

He got a hold of the dildo in one hand, and Mrs Bloomers mouth in the other. Mrs Bloomers tried to keep her mouth shut but it was to no avail. In the next moment, Mr Hopper had shoved the dildo into her mouth. It rested on Mrs Bloomers tongue.

Mrs Bloomers had to breathe out of her nose as the dildo took too much room in her mouth, opening it wide and filling it all. Mrs Bloomers stared up at Mr Hopper, apprehension filling her up.

"Now" said Mr Hopper, "Let's see". And he pulled out the remote control from his pocket. "Let's try setting one".

He pressed a button and the machine came to life. The dildo started to thrust in and out of Mrs Bloomers mouth. The slow speeds didn't make the busty teacher gag, but it was still uncomfortable and breathing wasn't made any easier.

"That simply won't do" said Mr Hopper smiling, and pressed the '3' button on the remote. The change was almost instant and Mrs Bloomers eyes went wide. The dildo began thrusting in and out of her mouth at a much faster pace.

The dildo pulled itself out and pushed itself in, giving Mrs Bloomers hardly any time to think before each thrust. It began to hit the back of her throat, making her gag. Gagging and convulsing, Mrs Bloomers was left to get facefucked by the 9-inch dildo as Mr Hopper walked away, back to the side of the room.

"Right, miss Louise" he said, "Let's continue."

Amy-Louise once again walked over to Mr Hopper, quickly looking back at Mrs Bloomers. She got to her knees in front of Mr Hopper and opened her mouth.

"Now Mrs Bloomers isn't rudely interrupting us, I can show you how to give a proper blowjob."

Amy-Louise smiled softly, and eagerly awaited Mr Hopper's cock. A few seconds later and it was forcefully shoved into her mouth. He grabbed her head and began to thrust in and out of her mouth, faster and faster each time.

Amy-Louise started to gag, spit started to shoot out of her mouth every time his cock left her mouth. Mr Hopper drove his cock into her mouth again and again. After a few seconds, he plunged it down into her throat, before bringing it back out.

He slapped her face with his cock, covering her face in spit. Driven by the loud gagging sounds of Mrs Bloomers, he entered the student's mouth once again, facefucking her with all his might.

This went on for some time, with Amy-Louise struggling to keep up. Mr Hopper realised this and before she knew what was happening, her face was pulled forward, her nose resting against Mr Hopper's pubes.

"A chance to take a break, miss Louise" he said, holding her down. She began to cough and gag. She began to slap Mr Hopper's knees and tried to pull herself up for some air. Mr Hopper held her in position for 5 seconds before letting her up for air.

"Well done miss Louise" he said, smiling. "That was a fantastic effort."

Mr Hopper left her where she was and walked over to Mrs Bloomers. She was gagging fiercely and the dildo was covered in spit. He took the control out of his pocket and pressed the 0 button. The machine stopped. He bent down and removed the dildo from Mrs Bloomers mouth. She was taking in quick, deep breaths.

"And now, Mrs Bloomers" said Mr Hopper, "another demonstration."

Mrs Bloomers went wide-eyed. She was going to have to get facefucked again. However, Mr Hopper did not thrust his cock into her mouth. He slapped her face with his hard member before walking behind Mrs Bloomers. The busty teacher frowned, looking confused.

Seconds later, she squealed as her pants were pulled downwards, revealing her blue panties and big ass. Mr Hopper spanked her hard on each cheek before reaching for her panties and pulling them down.

"Mr Hopper! What are you doing?" the busty teacher insisted, her voice full of anger.

"Another demonstration Mrs Bloomers" Mr Hopper replied.

"But you're nowhere near my mouth!"

Mr Hopper smiled and spanked her ass once again, "This is a different demonstration Mrs Bloomers, one that I'm doing simply because I want to."

"What demonstra-" she began, but she was cut off. Instead, she let out a squeal of intense pleasure as Mr Hopper's cock was rammed into her ass. She began to breathe in and out, faster with each breath. Mr Hopper thrust in and out, opening up her asshole with every entry. Mrs Bloomers eyes rolled backwards, as she was hit with waves of pleasure. She quickly frowned, trying not to show Mr Hopper just how good he felt inside her ass.

She tried to turn her head to the left but was slapped in the face by the 9-inch dildo, so she turned back around and faced the front.

"Very tight ass you've got here Mrs Bloomers" he said, smirking.

He thrust in and out of her for another minute, before spanking the teacher and pulling his cock out of her ass.

He smiled and ran forwards. He stood in front of Mrs Bloomers, his cock facing her face. He grabbed his cock with one hand and tried to push his cock into her mouth with another.

"That's just been in my ass!" she said, "no way is it going in my mo-"

She gagged as the hard cock was rammed into her mouth. Mr Hopper grabbed her hair, taking a large amount in each hand and forming two, messy piggy tails. He began to thrust in and out, facefucking her.

Mrs Bloomers gagged and squealed. Her neck convulsed as Mr Hopper's cock was shoved down her throat.

"I'm about to cum!" he said, shaking. Mrs Bloomers became anxious. She was going to have to swallow Mr Hopper's cum again.

30 seconds passed and Mr Hopper stopped thrusting in and out. He grabbed the busty teachers head and push his cock as far in as it would go. He felt the back of her throat and held her there.

Mr Hopper's cock exploded and cum began to leak from his cock, filling her mouth. Mrs Bloomers began to swallow, gagging as the cum was taken down her throat.

At the same time, the classroom door swung open and the headmistress walked into the classroom. Mrs Savage, with her tidy uniform, long blonde hair, 32DD breasts and thick glasses looked at the scene before her. Her eyes went wide with shock.

Mrs Bloomers was still swallowing Mr Hopper's cum as he looked up at the gorgeous headmistress, who looked him in the eyes.

"What on earth is going on in here?" she demanded. Mr Hopper simply smiled.

To Be Continued.

AirWrites
AirWrites
852 Followers