Blowjob School Pt. 04

Story Info
The entire class gets a rough facefucking.
3k words
4.49
73.1k
74

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
866 Followers

Mrs Savage looked up at Mr Hopper. She didn't know what to say. Covered in cum and her shirt ripped open, she looked around for a second before standing up. She covered her tits with her right arm and barged out of the classroom. She was now late for her meeting. Mr Hopper wondered if she would get herself tidied up, or if she would go to her meeting covered in his cum. He smiled at the idea.

His moment of bliss was interrupted as he remembered Mrs Bloomers was still gagging furiously as the huge dildo was rammed into her mouth. He walked over to the machine, pulled out the remote and pressed the 0 button. He pulled the dildo out of the busty teachers' mouth. It was covered in spit.

"I think you've had enough of that," said Mr Hopper, looking into Mrs Bloomers eyes.

She nodded her head, "Yes...er...yes, I-I won't interrupt you anymore. There's only so much facefucking I can take," she replied.

"I agree." Said Mr Hopper, "Which is why, whilst I teach the rest of the girls, I'm going to turn you around and that big old dildo is gunna fuck you silly."

Mrs Bloomers shook her head, her eyes wide, "What? No, that's not-No way, I'm the teacher and-"

"Pretty sure we established I'm running the class now, Mrs Bloomers. This is what you get for not letting me get on with things." Replied Mr Hopper.

He shouted for Amy-Louise, who walked over towards him. "You know what I want you to do" he said.

Amy-Louise nodded, she went down to Mrs Bloomers legs and opened the straps keeping her in place. Mr Hopper did the same with the ones on her arms.

"You can't do this!" said Mrs Bloomers. She tried to shout and sound angry, but the constant facefucking had left her exhausted.

Mr Hopper started to lift Mrs Bloomers off the floor. Amy-Louise couldn't stop herself and spanked her busty teacher before she was on her feet. Mr Hopper turned Mrs Bloomers around and yet again, pushed her onto her knees.

Amy-Louise pushed her teacher down further, making her go on all fours. Amy-Louise fastened the straps that had held her legs in place - which were now keeping her arms in place. Mr Hopper strapped her legs in place. He grabbed Mrs Bloomers ass, spanked each cheek before lining it up with the dildo.

"I'm sure you've worked out that this bad boy is going to fuck you doggystyle Mrs Bloomers" said Mr Hopper, "all 9-inches."

"I can't take all 9 inches" she complained, "that's too big."

Mr Hopper slapped her ass again, "Nonsense" was all he said.

Mr Hopper took out the remote and pressed the '1' button. The machine came alive and began to thrust back and forwards. Mrs Bloomers' eyes went as wide as they could and she let out a moan of pleasure as the dildo was shoved into her pussy.

It went in and out, in and out. Mrs Bloomers moaned with pure pleasure. It was a frustrating experience. It felt so good getting fucked by the dildo, but she was so mad at what Mr Hopper and Amy-Louise had done.

"Let's try something else." Said Mr Hopper and he pressed the '3' button on the remote control.

The machine sped up, thrusting in and out of the busty teacher's pussy at such a fast speed. Mrs Bloomers eyes rolled back and she began to breathe quickly. Her moans of pleasure becoming louder and more frequent. Mr Hopper's cock was once again becoming hard at the sight.

He walked over to Mrs Bloomers front. He looked into her eyes. He could see she was mad, but she was loving every second of it. He reached down and, just as he did with Mrs Savage, he grabbed her shirt and pulled it open. Buttons flew off and landed on the floor next to Amy-Louise.

"Don't...don't you-" Mrs Bloomers tried to complain, but couldn't stop moaning.

Mr Hopper grabbed her massive 38DD breasts in each hand, squeezed and then yanked off her bra. Her massive tits sprung free and began to jiggle and bounce around. Mr Hopper grabbed them, squeezed them again and just held them for a few seconds. He pinched her nipples before standing up.

"Right. There's 10 of you left. We've had too many interruptions and distractions today. I want you to get in pairs. I'm going to teach one pair at a time. If I'm not with you and your partner, I want you to grab a dildo and practice with it." Mr Hopper said, "I've got about 10 dildos left so there should be one each." He pointed to where Mrs Bloomers was getting fucked - there was a pile of dildos next to the machine.

"Miss Louise, I want you to stay with Mrs Bloomers and just give her tits a squeeze every now and again" said Mr Hopper, "Miss Nails, Miss Hope and Miss Cooper, I think you've done enough for today so just do what you want."

At this, Kylie Nails put up her hand. "I can help you Mr Hopper. I can hold the girls' head in place whilst they're sucking your cock."

"Excellent suggestion, Miss Nails."

Sarah Hope and Jessica Cooper looked at each other and shrugged before suggesting what they could do. They decided to go around each pair and help them when Mr Hopper wasn't teaching them how to suck cock.

In the next 5 minutes, the rest of the class got into pairs. There was a good mixture: some of the students had long hair, others had shoulder length and shorter. Some of them had big breasts whilst others were smaller. Two girls in a pair were wearing glasses and a few had ponytails - something which Mr Hopper noticed. If there's one thing he loved (apart from short hair), it was a woman with a ponytail - it gave him something to grab when he fucked their mouths.

The girls went over to the machine fucking Mrs Bloomers and each grabbed a dildo. They were chatting as they walked over and just grabbed whatever they could see. Some of the dildos were thin, some were thick, short and long. One girl bulged her eyes as she realised she had picked up an 9-inch long, 5-inch thick dildo.

Once they had selected their dildos, they found a space wherever they could and got to their knees. Mr Hopper shouted, "Begin!" and the girls started to shove the dildos into their mouths. There were a few gagging sounds. Soon, all 10 of the girls were sucking on their dildos and Mr Hopper became harder than he had ever been before.

He quickly glanced around and saw Amy-Louise grab Mrs Bloomers tits before giving them a quick squeeze and slapping them. He smiled, turned back around and walked over to the first pair. Both of the girls had big tits and long hair: was had orange, the other, pink.

He stood in front of the pink girl. She had shoved her dildo into her mouth, so he waited until she pulled it out. She looked up at him and smiled, open her mouth and waited.

"Miss Nails!" shouted Mr Hopper and Kylie came over, clamped her hands on the back of the girls head and nodded. Mr Hopper shoved his cock into her mouth and wasted no time. He began to thrust in and out of her mouth, making her gag. She pulled out Mr Hopper's cock and spat on his dick. Mr Hopper laughed but took charge again. He shoved his cock down into her throat and held it there for 10 seconds, before thrusting again and making the pink-haired girl squeal. He pulled his cock out and moved to the orange-haired girl.

She looked anxious and opened her mouth slightly. Mr Hopper raised his eyebrow before shoving his cock into her mouth. Her eyes went wide as she felt the cock go deeper and deeper in her mouth. Mr Hopper's cock had also opened her mouth wider than she had expected. He began facefucking her. He had no time for the slow approach anymore. He thrust in and out, making the girl gag. Kylie had her hands on top of the girls head and Mr Hopper placed his on each cheek. He went deeper, throatfucking her before pulling out and slapping her lips.

He moved over to the next pair whilst the orange and pink haired girls began choking on their dildos. The next pair was the one with the girls wearing glasses. Mr Hopper's cock was dripping with spit. He grabbed his cock and stood in front of the first girl. He rubbed his cock all over her glasses, smudging the lenses. She tutted and a second later, wished she hadn't.

"Tutting at me?" said Mr Hopper. He didn't give the girl a chance. He shoved his cock into her mouth and began to forcefully fuck her face. She started to gag and spit. His cock rammed in and out of her mouth. He grabbed her hair, made two ponytails and kept fucking her mouth. She tried to say sorry but just mumbled. Mr Hopper pulled her close, burying her nose in his pubes. He thrust in and out of her throat, before pushing her off his cock.

He moved to the girl sitting next to her. He smudged her glasses but she didn't tut. As a result, she didn't get it as hard as the previous girl. She was facefucked, sure, but she didn't get it rammed down her throat. He thrust in and out of her mouth for a few minutes before pulling out.

Mr Hopper turned around and began walking to the third pair, before he stopped and looked over to Amy-Louise and Mrs Bloomers. It seemed Amy-Louise had borrowed a dildo from the nearest pair. She was shoving it in and out of Mrs Bloomers mouth. He could hear Mrs Bloomers saying "too far in" and "You're making me gag" but Amy-Louise didn't seem to care. She was squeezing her teachers tits and ramming the dildo down her throat.

Mr Hopper looked away and moved to the next pair, Kylie following him. As he moved, Sarah and Jessica moved to the girls with glasses and began helping them - by shoving the dildos as far down their throats as was possible.

The third pair. One girl had a ponytail, one had short hair. Mr Hopper pointed at the short-haired girl first and Kylie stood behind her, clamping her hands on the top of her head. Mr Hopper shoved his cock into her mouth. He decided that she needed to be throatfucked, so he pulled her close, buried her nose in his pubes and began thrusting in and out. The girl's neck convulsed and she gagged pretty much none stop.

After thirty seconds, he pulled his cock out and shoved his cock into the girl with the ponytail. He told Kylie to stand back. He grabbed her ponytail, held it in both hands and fucked her face. She gagged, saliva covering Mr Hopper's cock. He rammed his cock in and out of her mouth for the next two minutes before pulling out of her mouth and slapping her cheeks, smearing the spit over her face.

Mr Hopper moved on, walking towards the fourth pair. Jessica and Sarah moved to the girl with the ponytail and rammed the dildo down her throat. Mr Hopper, followed by Kylie, stood in front of the first girl. She had long, brown hair and opened her mouth willingly. Mr Hopper wasted no time. He told Kylie to hold her head in place. He rammed his cock in her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. The girl gagged but regained herself and submitted herself to a good facefucking. Mr Hopper thrust in and out of her mouth. He rammed his cock down into her throat before pulling out.

The second girl was a ginger haired girl with freckles. She smiled warily but opened her mouth nonetheless. He began to facefuck her, his cock being rammed in and out of her mouth. She gagged often as she felt his cock hit the back of her throat.

"I want you to push her head and back forth" said Mr Hopper, "Do it properly though, gotta be rough."

The ginger girl's eyes opened wide but she didn't complain. She felt Kylie grab her head tighter and she began to ram her head back and forth as Mr Hopper rammed his cock in and out of her mouth. After 30 seconds, he pushed Kylie's hands off, grabbed the back of the girls head and held it in place, his cock buried in her throat. He kept it there, not moving. The girl started to gag and he pushed her off.

Mr Hopper smiled and once again, looked over to Mrs Bloomers and Amy-Louise. He called over to her.

"Miss Louise! Take this control and stop the machine. Try and wiggle her ass away from the machine if you can." He said, throwing the remote control over to Amy.

As Mr Hopper walked over to the final pair of girls, Amy-Louise stopped the machine and pulled the dildo out of Mrs Bloomers' mouth. The busty teacher was exhausted. Amy walked over to the machine and spanked Mrs Bloomers before pulling the dildo out of her pussy. There was a moan of pleasure that quickly died away. Amy grabbed Mrs Bloomers by the hips and tried to manoeuvre Mrs Bloomers ever so slightly to the left. She was successful and the busty teacher's ass was arched upwards, just left of the dildo.

"All done!" Amy-Louise cried back to Mr Hopper, before returning to Mrs Bloomers' front and shoving the dildo back into her mouth. Mrs Bloomers just submitted herself and gagged.

Mr Hopper gave a thumbs-up as he shoved his cock into the penultimate student. She had another ponytail. He grabbed it in both hands and began to roughly fuck the student's mouth, ramming his cock down her throat and pulling out. He grabbed the girls head and fucked her face, making her gag and spit. Half a minute passed before he pulled his cock out, slapped it against her nose and moved to her partner.

The last girl. He told Kylie to hold her head. This girl had her hair in a bun. He grabbed her cheeks and rammed his cock into her mouth. Thrusting in and out, going faster than he had with any other girl. He shooed Kylie's hands away before grabbing the girl's head. He pulled her close, burying her face in his pubes. He held her there for 10 seconds, before thrusting in and out of her throat. The girl began to gag, her neck convulsed and her legs began to shake but still Mr Hopper would not let her go. He held her in place again, not doing anything expect resting his cock in her throat. She began to slap his knees and he finally let her up for air...but only for a second as he rammed his cock back into her mouth. Her eyes stung and tears ran down her cheeks. Mr Hopper finally released her.

He slapped his cock on the girl's lips before turning around and running towards Mrs Bloomers. "Miss Louse, you can stop shoving that dildo down her throat".

Amy-Louise nodded and moved away. Mr Hopper stood behind Mrs Bloomers. He knelt down and began kissing her ass cheeks. One after the other. He began to spank each cheek. Left - spank. Right - spank. This went on for another minute. Mr Hopper pushed the busty teachers ass cheeks open and buried his face in her pussy. Mrs Bloomers moaned with pleasure before squealing as three fingers were pushed inside her.

Mr Hopper stood up, spanked Mrs Bloomers again before holding his cock and ramming it into her ass. He spanked her as he thrust in and out. Before long, Mr Hopper began to twitch. His legs shook a little and he exploded inside her.

Mrs Bloomers ass was filled with cum. Mr Hopper grabbed her ass and squeezed tightly. She moaned and winced a little, a shot of pain entering her system. The cum began to leak from his cock, filling up her asshole.

He pulled his cock out and saw Mrs Bloomers asshole was leaking cum. Mr Hopper stood up, breathing fast and looking around at the class. He noticed that Mrs Bloomers ass had red marks on each cheek - it seemed that he had squeezed very hard.

Every student had stopped gagging on their dildos and were looking at Mr Hopper. He walked to the centre of the classroom and picked up his underpants and trousers. He fastened them up and looked around.

"Well, excellent lesson today girls."

Mr Hopper began walking towards the door, but Amy-Louise stopped him.

"Where are you going, sir?" she asked.

Mr Hopper smiled at her, "You've done very well today Miss Louise. Each and every one of you has learnt how to suck a cock. My work is done."

Amy-Louise looked sad, "But sir", she said, "You can't just go."

"Don't worry miss Louise." Said Mr Hopper, "If I ever get a message from the BJA that a class full of talented girls want a lesson, I'll be right back".

Mr Hopper walked towards the classroom door, opened it and stood outside. He quickly turned back to the class and said, "Oh, and someone untie your gorgeous teacher."

And with that, he was gone.

The class looked around at each other. They were all bewildered. What should they do now? Amy-Louise sighed and walked over to Mrs Bloomers.

"Well, guess I gotta untie you Miss" she said, looking at the busty teacher.

Mrs Bloomers tried to smile, but it was a poor attempt, exhaustion had overcome her.

To Be Continued...

AirWrites
AirWrites
866 Followers