Blowjob School Pt. 07

Story Info
The busty librarian is fucked hard.
1.1k words
4.36
54.4k
61

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers

Mrs Love, the busty librarian, quickly became aware of the situation. She had just watched Miss Dover being fucked hard by Mr Hopper. The librarian was anxious, she looked around. At the same time however, she was really wet.

Miss Dover was fully clothed again, sitting in Mrs Bloomers chair, watching and waiting. The rest of the class were overjoyed at how Mr Hopper had fucked Miss Dover. They eagerly awaited Mrs Love.

They didn't have to wait long. Mr Hopper grabbed the busty librarian by the hair, pulling out her bun. Her blonde hair fell down, past her shoulders and flowed gently. Mr Hopper pushed onto her knees. Mrs Love's eyes went wide and she only had a few seconds to appreciate what was happening, before Mr Hopper shoved his cock into her mouth.

He thrust his cock deep into her mouth, pushing past her tonsils and sliding down her throat. Mrs Love's glasses rested in Mr Hopper's pubes and he smacked the back of her head. She gagged and squealed as his cock was momentarily shoved further into her throat. Mr Hopper held her in position for a few seconds before pushing the busty blonde off his cock.

Her glasses were a little steamed up, so Mr Hopper wiped his cock on the lenses, smudging them. Mrs Love tried to see, but her vision was somewhat impaired. Mr Hopper grabbed her head with one hand, his cock with the other and rammed it into her mouth. She gagged and began to spit over his cock.

As this was happening, Mr Hopper reached down and pulled open her shirt - not that difficult considering it was fit to burst anyway. Buttons flew in all directions and Miss Cooper gasped. Mrs Love's 38DD tits were supported by a large, black, lacy bra. Mr Hopper squeezed her tits before bringing his hands back up to the librarian's head.

As her head was rammed back and forth, her tits bounced up and down, giggling in all directions. Spit from Mrs Love's mouth began to fall, sliding from her lips and landing on her tits below. She was gagging fiercely as Mr Hopper was relentless, never stopping, not letting her up for air.

At one point, he slammed her face against his pubes, held her nose and began to choke her. Mrs Love began to fidget, her arms flapping about and her legs sliding as she choked on Mr Hopper's cock. He thrust in and out of her throat before letting her back up for air.

She only managed to take a couple of breathes before his cock was rammed back into her mouth. She was gagging, spitting and squealing. Mr Hopper reached down and pulled her tits from her bra, placing them over the lacy material. He squeezed them before pulling out his cock and slapping them.

Mr Hopper then put her tits back into her bra. "Getting ahead of myself" he laughed. Her tits were supported again but he didn't leave things there. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and shoved it through her bra, between her tits.

"Always enjoy a good titfuck" said Mr Hopper, "Even hotter if it's a clothed titfuck" he continued, as he rammed his cock in-between her tits. Five minutes passed before he finally grabbed Mrs Love's lacy bra and pulled. There was a snapping noise and the bra came loose. He threw it behind him.

Mr Hopper continued to titfuck the busty librarian before slapping his cock on her tits and pulled her to her feet. Mr Hopper pushed her forwards, taking her over to where Amy-Louise was sitting. He pushed her onto Amy-Louise's desk. Amy-Louise herself pushed her chair back slightly to make room.

Mrs Love looked into Amy-Louise's eyes as Mr Hopper undid her skirt and pulled it down to the floor. He then pulled the shirt from Mrs Love, throwing it onto the floor. He pushed her back down, her massive tits were squashed when they hit the desk. Mr Hopper spanked her ass several times before grabbing her panties and pulling them down to her ankles.

Mrs Love gasped, her eyes wide as she felt Mr Hopper's cock enter her pussy. She smiled and moaned. She looked at Amy-Louise and raised her eyebrows. As Mr Hopper thrust in and out of her, she moaned and gasped. She squealed and giggled as Mr Hopper spanked her ass, squeezing each cheek as he did.

Minutes passed and Mr Hopper rammed his cock in and out of the librarian's pussy. His balls slapping her ass as he went. He grabbed her hair, pulled it and Mrs Love was raised from the desk, her tits bouncing up and down, eye level with Amy-Louise.

The student couldn't help herself and grabbed them. Mrs Love opened her eyes and looked down at her chest. Two hands were squeezing her massive tits. Mrs Love smiled and enjoyed feeling Amy-Louise hands for a few minutes before she let go. Her tits fell free and began to bounce once again.

Her moaning became louder before it suddenly stopped. Mr Hopper had pulled his cock out of her pussy before shoving it into her ass. Mr Hopper smiled: Her ass was so tight, it felt amazing to fuck it. Mrs Love opened her mouth and moaned with such force, Mr Hopper began to twitch.

Mr Hopper pulled out his cock. He pulled Mrs Love off the desk and shoved her onto the floor, she fell onto her ass. She crossed her legs. Mr Hopper shoved his cock in the librarian's mouth and began to thrust. As she was gagging, he reached down and began to rub her pussy, before fingering her in time with his thrusts.

She moaned and her eyes closed. Her bliss didn't last long however, as Mr Hopper thrust his cock down her throat and exploded. His cum shot out of his cock and the busty librarian began to gulp as fast as she could. Mr Hopper stopped fingering her and held her head in position. He tightened his grip as he continued to cum.

After a few seconds, he was finished. Pulling his cock out of her mouth, Mr Hopper slapped it against her lips.

"I hope you've learnt your lesson as well, Mrs Love" said Mr Hopper, looking down at her.

She gulped in air before replying, "Yes I have." She said, "Dunno what I'm gunna do about the library though, I don't have any spare clothes. I can't exactly go walking about with my tits out."

"You'll have to sort that out yourself" replied Mr Hopper.

He turned and faced Miss Rain. She gulped. It was now her turn, and one thing she never did was oral. This wasn't going to be fun.

Mr Hopper smiled.

To Be Continued.

AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers