Blowjob School Pt. 08

Story Info
Miss Rain is throatfucked before rough doggystyle.
1.5k words
4.44
49.5k
53

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers

Mr Hopper began walking over to Miss Rain. Mrs Love stood up and moved over next to Miss Dover. The busty librarian was holding her shirt shut with her hands, trying to cover up her massive tits. All she could do was wait until the whole thing was over, so she sat down on the floor beside Miss Dover.

Mr Hopper arrived at Miss Rain, who looked quite anxious. "Your turn, Miss Rain." He said.

She began to slowly get to her knees. "I know this thing is like, a punishment for us, but I really don't like oral. I've only sucked cock once and that was over 13 years ago." She explained, "Could you not just fuck me straight away instead?"

Mr Hopper slapped his cock on her lips. "I'm afraid not, Miss Rain." replied Mr Hopper, "Miss Louise wanted to see all 4 of you...with my cock shoved down your throat." He said that last sentence with greater enthusiasm.

Miss Rain did the worst thing she could have possibly have done. She opened her mouth, attempting to complain and Mr Hopper seized his opportunity. He grabbed his cock and shoved it in her mouth.

Miss Rain squealed at the intrusion, her face scrunched up and her eyes bulged. Mr Hopper's cock was still soft, and he thrust in and out of the teacher's mouth. A few seconds later and Miss Rain felt it grow harder and considerably larger. A larger cock in her mouth was not what she wanted and she began to gag as Mr Hopper rammed his cock in and out of her mouth, hitting the back of her throat.

Miss Rain gagged, coughed and spluttered. She tried to grab Mr Hopper's cock with her hands, but he pushed them away. He grabbed the back of her head and began ramming it back and forth over his cock.

He continued shoving his cock in her mouth for the next few minutes, before pulling her head as far as she could go, her face buried in his pubes, his balls squashed against her chin. It didn't take long before Miss Rain started to gag and little bits of spit escaped through her mouth. Her neck convulsed and so did her stomach. At that, Mr Hopper pushed her off his cock and let her get some air.

Whilst she was breathing in some much-needed air, Mr Hopper reached down and pulled her shirt from out of her jeans. It was fastened with several buttons and because she didn't have massive tits, Mr Hopper felt no real need to rip open her shirt. Instead, he shoved his cock back into her mouth.

"Bob your head back and forth" he said to her. Miss Rain complied and began doing all the work, sucking his cock.

Mr Hopper undid the bottom buttons, moved up and undid the middle, before moving higher still and undoing her shirt completely. He pulled it off her and let it fall to the floor. Miss Rain's tits were the smallest out of the 4.

Her tits were supported by a yellow and orange bra. Mr Hopper smiled before grabbing the back of her head once again and rammed his cock right down her throat. He thrust in and out, making sure his cock never fully left her throat. Miss Rain gagged and her eyes began to water, streaking her make-up.

"Take off your bra" he instructed, and Miss Rain reached around her back, unhooked her bra and slung it on the floor. Mr Hopper grabbed her tits in each hand, squeezed them and pinched her nipples.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth, slid it across her face, before pulling her head in close and shoving his balls onto her lips. The teacher opened her mouth, took his left ball in and began sucking on it. A moment later, and Mr Hopper shoved his right ball in her mouth, making her suck that one as well.

"I'm going to deepthroat you, and I want you to lick my balls again" he said, before shoving his cock into her throat, gagging her. Miss Rain tried to breathe as best she could out of her nose. A few seconds passed and her tongue emerged from her mouth, just about reaching his balls and licking.

Mr Hopper sighed with pleasure and then released Miss Rain. He slapped his cock on her tits, covering them with spit. "Come with me" he said, pulling Miss Rain from the floor and walking over to Mrs Bloomers' desk.

Mr Hopper shoved Miss Rain onto the desk. He turned her around so she was facing him, before getting her on her back, facing up towards the ceiling. Mr Hopper pulled her towards him, Miss Rain's face dangling off the end of the desk.

Mr Hopper stood in front of her and shoved his cock back into her mouth, bypassing her tonsils and going straight into her throat before thrusting in and out. Miss Rain was gagging, her head banging against the desk from time to time.

"You!" said Mr Hopper to Miss Dover, "Unfasten her jeans and pull her panties off"

Miss Dover looked alarmed but did what she was told. As Miss Rain was throatfucked, she felt her jeans come undone, before they were pulled down to her boots. Miss Dover then slid her hands back up her legs and reached her panties. With one, quick movement, Miss Rain was completely naked, her panties now hanging down by her ankles.

The gagging sounds became louder and louder as Mr Hopper increased his speed, ramming his cock down Miss Rain's throat. He finally pulled out after three minutes, giving Miss Rain a much-needed break.

"See, oral isn't so bad, is it?" said Mr Hopper to Miss Rain, although it was more of a rhetorical question.

"No...n-no, I guess not" she replied, a little dazed.

Mr Hopper grabbed her head and supported her as he lifted her up. He squeezed her tits before pulling her off the desk. He stood her up straight. He was standing behind her and reached around to her front, placing his hand on her pussy and rubbing it, before fingering her.

Miss Rain let out moans of pleasure. Just like Miss Dover and Mrs Love before her, she was in two minds. The fingering was nice and she expected getting fucked would be even better, but the fact that Mr Hopper had shoved his cock down her throat was something she wasn't entirely happy about.

Mr Hopper pulled out his fingers and grabbed her ass, taking one cheek in each hand. He spanked her hard and her ass wobbled at the impact. Removing his left hand, he shoved his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her, standing up straight and tall.

Miss Rain let out sharp gasps of pleasure and her eyes began to close as she was pounded by Mr Hopper. His cock was thrust in and out of her pussy at a frightful pace. Miss Rain's legs started to buckle, but Mr Hopper supported her, keeping her standing.

His left hand was grabbing her waist, his right was squeezing her ass. He thrust his cock in and out before spanking her one last time and pulling his cock out. He pushed her onto the floor and she landed on all fours. Mr Hopper knelt down and entered her again, his cock pushing itself into her pussy and she began to get fucked, doggystyle.

Mr Hopper reached underneath her and took her tits in each hand, squeezing them and slapping them about, before grabbing her ass and pulling her back and forth. Miss Rain swore as waves of pleasure enveloped her. She cursed and laughed at the same time.

Mr Hopper grabbed her hair and pulled. Her head was pulled towards him and he pushed her back down slightly, arching her ass up. The sight in front of him was almost too much for Mr Hopper and Miss Rain felt his cock begin to twitch.

She was brought out of her bliss and suddenly became alarmed, "You can't cum in me" she said.

"As much as I would like to, Miss Rain, I agree with you." Replied Mr Hopper, "I'm saving that for someone really special."

And with that, he pulled his cock out of her pussy and exploded. His cum shot from his cock and covered Miss Rain's ass and back, some even reaching her hair. The class of students watching were amazed at how the cum was shooting out of Mr Hopper's cock, and how it seemed to be twitching non-stop.

Before long, the cum stopped shooting out and Miss Rain was absolutely covered in cum, her back and ass almost hidden under the layer of it all.

Mr Hopper stood up, his cock flapping around.

"You can get up now Miss Rain, we're done" he said, "But you might want to clean yourself up. You're covered in cum."

Miss Rain stood up and pulled her panties and jeans up, before fastening them. "I think I'll just put my shirt back on. You know, as a reminder of what a whore I am" she said.

Mr Hopper passed over her bra and shirt, before Miss Rain fastened it back on and buttoned up her shirt.

"Okay." Said Mr Hopper smiling, "Time for the last fuck. Miss Cooper, if you'll please come here."

To Be Continued.

AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers