Blowjob School Pt. 09

Story Info
Dinner lady is fucked hard in her mouth, ass and pussy.
1k words
4.3
57.8k
49

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers

Mr Hopper smiled as Miss Cooper walked over to where he was standing.

"Let's do things a little differently" he said, "Take off your clothes and put them over here."

Miss Cooper did as she was bid. She pulled off her T-shirt to reveal her black bra underneath. She had good sized tits, around 32DD and Mr Hopper whistled. Miss Cooper reached around her back and unhooked her bra, which she let fall to the floor. Mr Hopper began squeezing her tits as Miss Cooper undid her jeans and pulled them off. She couldn't get them off past her boots, so left the jeans down by her ankles.

She then grabbed her panties and pulled them down. Again, she couldn't get them past her boots (or rather, she couldn't be bothered), so left them at her ankles. Mr Hopper smiled.

"Come here and get on your knees" he said, "I'm just gunna facefuck you totally naked."

The dinner lady walked in-front of Mr Hopper, before kneeling down and grabbing his cock. Mr Hopper sighed at her touch and Miss Cooper felt his cock become harder, before she was holding it, fully erect.

"Suck it" said Mr Hopper.

Miss Cooper opened her mouth and guided Mr Hopper's cock into it. She tried to be gentle but that wasn't good enough for Mr Hopper. He grabbed the top of her head with both hands and rammed his cock into the back of her mouth, hitting her throat every time he entered her.

She began to squeal and gag as the hard cock was shoved in her mouth. Again and again, Mr Hopper rammed his cock deep into the dinner lady's mouth, before pulling her head in close, burying his cock in her throat and holding her in position. He slapped the back of her head, gagging the dinner lady even more.

Her stomach convulsed and veins appeared on her neck. Mr Hopper thrust his cock in and out of her throat once more before pulling her head from his cock and letting her breathe.

She gulped in as much air as she could, her head tipping backwards. At this, Mr Hopper grabbed her tits and pushed them together. Miss Cooper looked down before taking over and squeezing her tits herself. She looked up at Mr Hopper and smiled as his cock was rammed in-between her tits.

Mr Hopper slapped her face. His cock coming into contact with her cheeks, lips, nose and eyes, the last of which were screwed shut. Before Miss Cooper opened her eyes again, Mr Hopper rammed his cock in her mouth, making her gag. Her eyes burst open at this and began to water.

Before long, Mr Hopper stopped fucking her face and pulled his cock out. He wiped saliva onto the dinner lady's face and helped her up.

She stood up and Mr Hopper spanked her ass four times before he walked over to the whiteboard and pushed Miss Cooper up against it. Mr Hopper knelt down once again and buried his face in Miss Cooper's pussy. He began to lick her and eat her out. Moans of pleasure seemed to drift down from Miss Cooper's mouth.

Mr Hopper stood back up. He had one hand buried in Miss Cooper's pussy, fingering her with all his strength, and one hand squeezing her right tit. After a while, Miss Cooper seemed to scream with pleasure, Mr Hopper removed his fingers and Miss Cooper squirted all over. It was flowing out of her like a waterfall.

Without wasting time, he shoved her against the whiteboard again, pushing harder this time and ramming his cock into her pussy. Just as before, gasps and moans of pleasure escaped Miss Cooper's mouth. She was breathing hard, her moans becoming louder as Mr Hopper fucked her from behind.

A minute passed before Mr Hopper pulled his cock out of her pussy and rammed it up her ass. Miss Cooper howled - she had never done anal before. With no lube, it was quite painful. Mr Hopper continued to ram his cock in and out of her ass, stretching her asshole with every entry.

Mr Hopper continued to fuck her up the ass for another five minutes before he finally let Miss Cooper go. There was no time for a breather however, as Mr Hopper shoved her back onto the floor. She wasn't on her knees though, she was sat on her ass. Mr Hopper opened her mouth and shoved his cock in, going right into her throat.

Gagging sounds erupted from Miss Cooper as she struggled to keep up with Mr Hopper's furious facefucking. Her neck began convulsing and Mr Hopper removed his cock, slapped her cheeks before ramming it back down her throat.

A minute passed before Mr Hopper pulled his cock out of her mouth and erupted. Waves upon waves of cum shot out at Miss Cooper. It was like a blanket of cum had hit her in the face, completely covering her. It began to drop from her chin, landing on her tits and thighs.

Miss Cooper was completely covered in cum by the time Mr Hopper had finished. His cock stopped twitching and it flopped down, hanging between his legs.

"I think you better get a towel Miss Cooper" he said.

Miss Cooper had to use the back of her arm to wipe away some of the cum, in order for her to open her mouth and speak. "I'll be fine. As long as my eyes haven't been stuck shut."

Mr Hopper laughed and helped the cum-covered woman onto her feet. He grabbed her T-Shirt and used it to wipe her face. The cum hadn't completely gone, but at least she could see what was happening now.

At that moment, there was a noise outside the classroom. Keys were jingling before they were shoved into the door. There was a clicking noise and the latch sprung free. The door swung open and Mrs Bloomers walked inside - her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped in shock.

Mr Hopper looked over at her and smiled, "Hi there. You're just in time."

To Be Continued.

AirWrites
AirWrites
868 Followers