Blowjob School - Substitute Teacher

Story Info
Busty Asian teacher is fucked by 2 students.
3.7k words
4.45
112.9k
130

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
864 Followers

Note to reader:

This is the third of five special 'Blowjob School' stories. These specials are not set directly after each other. Instead, they focus on different points of the academic year, and feature a host of characters from the main 10-part series.

This third story is set 2 months after 'Parent's Evening'.

*****

It was Wednesday morning and Mrs Lau entered the classroom. She was covering for Mr Nelson. The class was an all-boys class of 10 students.

Her brown hair was tied up in a long ponytail. Her thick glasses rested on her nose and she was wearing a white shirt and a knee-length black skirt, which was nearly skin-tight and made her massive ass look great. She was also wearing high heels. Her shirt was stretched - it looked a little small - but this was actually due to her massive 42G tits hidden underneath.

As she walked over to teacher's desk, her high heels clattered on the floor and the whole class stopped what they were doing and stared at her.

"Morning all." She said, "I am Mrs Lau and I am covering, as you probably know, for Mr Nelson." She smiled brightly.

Some of the boys nodded, other simply remained silent and stared at her chest – it seemed that her shirt was going to pop open at any moment. She seemed to realise this and quickly turned to the whiteboard. She got the pen and began writing. This didn't really help though, as the boys simply stared at her ass, jiggling away as she moved to write along the board.

"The first lesson this morning will be English." The buxom teacher said, "Can you get out your English textbooks and turn to page 250."

The class obeyed, getting their books out and turning to the correct page. They were learning about Shakespeare – something the entire class found boring. Of course, their attention was diverted to Mrs Lau herself and learning seemed to leave their minds completely.

Mrs Lau began the lesson and started with Macbeth, reading some chapters and then discussing the meaning behind the writing, characters and scenes. Most of the class found this boring and kept doodling in their books.

As the lesson continued, Mrs Lau explained more and more about the writings and what it meant in terms of literature. The lesson came to an end at 10:30. The bell rang for break-time and a few of the boys sitting at the back jumped up – seemingly being awoken from their day dreaming.

"Okay." Said Mrs Lau, "See you in half an hour."

With that, the class stood up, tucked their chairs under their desks and walked towards the door. Two boys however, seemed to be very slow at this and by the time the other boys had left the classroom, they were still putting things into their bags.

Mrs Lau looked up at them. "You better get off. Break will be over by the time you get out." She chuckled.

The two boys looked over at each other. Mark Temple and Sam Davies: Mark was a tall, slim build with short, blonde hair. He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a black T-Shirt. Sam was slightly shorter than Mark and had slightly longer, dark brown hair. He was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of dark grey jeans.

As they were putting things into their bags, they were mostly hidden from view as the bags themselves were on top of their desks. Because of this, Mrs Lau didn't see them unzip their jeans and pull out their cocks.

Mark was packing a 7-inch long, 3-inch thick cock, whereas Sam had a 6-inch cock which was 4 inches thick. The two boys moved slowly towards Mrs Lau. The busty teacher didn't glance back up and the boys arrived at either side of the desk.

Mrs Lau looked up at them now.

"What are you do-" she stopped talking as Mark and Sam moved into view. They were holding their cocks in their right hands. Sam was jerking himself off, slowly. Mrs Lau quickly glanced down at the two cocks and gulped, before coming to her senses and looking at the two boys directly in the eyes.

"That is highly inappropriate" she said, trying to sound stern. "Please put your cocks away and go outside for break."

"We usually spend our break time facefucking a few girls miss." Explained Mark, "But Mrs Bloomers class is on a field trip. Sarah told me they were going."

Mrs Lau glanced down at Mark's cock. She could see it getting harder and larger. She was quite surprised at how forward and blunt these two boys were.

"Now boys, I am just here to teach you whilst Mr Nelson is at a conference." The buxom teacher replied, "Whatever you have in mind, I'm not-"

She was interrupted as Sam spoke, "We were going to find Mrs Love in the library" he said, "But you're fucking gorgeous miss. All we want is to give you a good facefucking."

Mrs Lau went wide-eyed. "Boys, you cannot just come up to me and ask me to do that." She went on, "It's highly inappropriate, not to mention I have a husband and a fami-"

Mark and Sam were both jerking themselves off, standing either side of the desk. Mrs Lau looked from one to the other. Their cocks were fully erect at this point and she guessed that they were around 6 or 7 inches in length, judging by her experience.

"Look miss." Interrupted Mark, "We understand all that. It's just, Mrs Love is great an' all but you're only here for a day I'm guessing. Can we not just fuck your face?"

"Just a little?" added Sam

Mrs Lau looked up at the clock. Break would be over in 25 minutes. She had a puzzled look on her face, like she had an internal struggle going on. "Boys, I'm flattered that you would ask me but it's just not appropriate."

Mark sighed and tried to look as sad as he could. "What about a normal blowjob?" he asked, "no facefucking."

Mrs Lau sighed. "I'm not gunna get out of this, am I?" she said. "Fine. But you can't tell anyone."

Mark and Sam beamed at her. "We won't miss. Honest." Said Sam.

Mrs Lau pushed herself from her chair and went down to the floor. She got to her knees and looked up at the two boys. "Come here, then." she said.

Mark and Sam moved closer, standing right beside her, on either side. Mrs Lau reached up and grabbed their cocks. She began to jerk them off – slowly at first but quickly increased her pace.

The two boys pulled down their jeans, stopping at their ankles before reaching for their underpants and pulling those down as well. Mrs Lau gasped at the sight of their balls. Both boys had balls the size of golf-balls. The buxom teacher quickly grabbed them in each hand, gave a little squeeze and continued to jerk their cocks.

"Just a blowjob each. NO facefucking." She said.

Mark and Sam just nodded. Mrs Lau moved her head and took Mark's cock into her mouth. He gasped. Her mouth was wet and warm and felt so good. The teacher began to suck on his cock, bobbing her head back and forth. She continued for another 10 seconds before pulling his cock out of her mouth and turning towards Sam. She did the same thing, taking his cock into her mouth and bobbing her head back and forth.

As she sucked on Sam's cock, she jerked off Mark. Once she pulled herself from Sam's cock and began to suck on Mark's again, she jerked off Sam. This continued for another five minutes. She bobbed her head back and forth sucking one cock, whilst jerking off the other.

As she was sucking Sam's cock, Mark reached down and grabbed her tits. She squealed but continued sucking on the cock. Mark squeezed her shirt and could feel her lacy bra underneath.

Without asking for permission or waiting any longer, he grabbed her shirt with both hands and pulled. Buttons flew everywhere, Mrs Lau gasped and turned her head, leaving Sam's cock in mid-air and looked up at Mark.

"Look at what you've done." She said, "What am I going to do now?"

Mark was staring at her massive tits. "Sorry miss." Was all he could say.

"I don't have a spare one. What will I do when break finis-" she was cut off as Sam turned her head back towards him and shoved his cock into her mouth. She tried to complain but was muffed as she bobbed her head back and forth.

"Take your shirt off miss." Said Sam

The buxom teacher looked up at him. Apprehension filled her stomach but she did what she was told. Why Mark couldn't have asked her instead of ripping her shirt open, she did not know. She let her shirt fall to the floor behind her and continued to suck on Sam's cock.

She was continuing to jerk Mark off as he reached down and unhooked her bra. She moved her arms and let it fall onto the floor. Mark reached down and squeezed one tit, whilst Sam grabbed and squeezed the other.

Another minute passed and Mrs Lau brought her head up, turned and plunged her mouth down onto Mark's cock and began to suck it.

Mark let her suck his cock for another 20 seconds before nodding at Sam. He nodded back.

Mark grabbed Mrs Lau's head and held it in place. He began to ram his cock in and out of her mouth. His cock hit the back of her throat each time he re-entered her mouth. He continued to shove his cock in and out of her mouth for another few seconds, facefucking her.

Mrs Lau pulled herself free and gasped for air. "I said no facefucking.", she looked quite annoyed.

"Sorry."

She turned to Sam. She opened her mouth, expecting to guide her lips over his cock herself, but squealed when Sam grabbed her head, rammed his cock into her mouth and began to facefuck her as well. He was going faster than Mark, shoving his cock in and out of her mouth continuously and ferociously. His cock also hit against the back of the busty teacher's throat.

Mrs Lau began to make gagging noises, making Sam go harder and deeper into her throat. A minute passed before Mrs Lau had, had enough and pulled herself free.

"Listen to me. I said no-" she couldn't finish her sentence. Mark had grabbed her head, turned it to face him and plunged his cock into her mouth. She began to gag on his cock and spit escaped her mouth, falling from her lips onto her massive tits.

As her head was rammed back and forth and she was facefucked, her tits bounced in all directions. Sam squeezed them both as she gagged.

After 20 seconds, Mark plunged his cock deep into her throat and pulled her head in close, burying her face in his pubes and squashing his balls against her chin. He held her there until she convulsed. He pushed her off his cock and she eagerly took in all the air she could.

Sam wasted no time and pulled her to him, his cock entering her mouth and he began to facefuck her. As he was doing this, Mark moved in-front of the busty teacher, grabbed her hands and made her push her tits together. She understood what he was going to do.

Mark began to titfuck her. Some of the saliva trickled onto his dick and her tits. He eagerly titfucked her, being quite rough and hitting the bottom of her chin each time his cock was rammed upwards.

Sam continued to facefuck the busty Asian for the next minute before he to plunged his cock deep into her throat and held her in place. She struggled to breathe and before long started to convulse and gag.

Sam pushed her off his cock and allowed her to breathe.

"Boys. You really are being too rough. I said no facefucking." Mrs Lau complained.

"How about this then?" Mark said, and he pulled the busty Asian in close, rammed his cock down her throat and began to thrust. He made sure his cock never fully left her throat as he thrust in and out, making her gag. She had to breathe through her nose as she had no other way of getting air. "I'm not facefucking you miss. I'm throatfucking you."

The busty teacher said something, but all that escaped her mouth were a bunch of muffled sounds and a load of squealing. Mark's cock continued to attack her throat. Sam then took position in-front of her and titfucked her. Mrs Lau had her hands on Mark's knees to support herself, so Sam had to push her tits together.

After half a minute, Mark pushed her off his cock and several trails of saliva dangled from her lips. Mark rubbed his cock against them before slapping her cheek. Sam continued to titfuck her.

By this point, Mrs Lau's glasses were at an angle, having been moved whilst her throat was getting fucked.

"I'll take these" said Mark, as he removed her glasses.

Mrs Lau complained. "I need them to see."

"What do you need to see?" asked Mark, "You just do whatever we tell you to and take our cocks."

Sam finally stopped titfucking her and let her tits hang freely. He grabbed the busty Asian by the waist and brought her to her knees.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

Neither boy answered. Instead, they pushed her forwards and bent her over the desk. She felt their hands on her ass and she gasped. Mark grabbed the zip that ran down the back of her skirt and pulled it down.

Mrs Lau squealed and went wide-eyed, "What are you doing boys?" she asked, sounding alarmed, "I-I-The deal was I sucked your cocks."

"Meh." Replied Sam, "that's boring."

With that, Mark grabbed the top of her skirt and pulled it down. It slid over her ass, revealing her pink panties. Mark pulled her skirt down to her ankles. He couldn't be bothered taking off her boots, so removing her skirt completely would be a hassle.

The two boys slapped her ass. Once, twice, three times. After the fourth, two red marks began to appear and Mrs Lau winced.

"Now boys. Sucking your cocks is one thing but this is not-" she gasped and stopped talking as her panties were pulled down. Sam was the one to remove her clothes this time, but he left them just below her knees.

Mrs Lau became alarmed and her voice seemed higher than normal, "Boys, that is not part of the deal."

Mark simply spanked her ass again before moving his hand to her pussy and rubbing. Mrs Lau began to moan with pleasure and bit her lip. Before long, Mark stopped rubbing her pussy and began to finger her instead. One finger, two and then three. He thrust his three fingers in and out of her.

The busty teacher moaned and gasped with pleasure. She was smiling and was in total bliss. At that moment, an idea occurred to Sam.

"You do the back and I'll do the front." He said, looking at Mark.

He nodded and Sam walked around to the front of the desk. The desk itself wasn't that wide, so most of Mrs Lau's body was hanging off the front – especially her head. As Mark continued to finger her, Sam grabbed her head and pushed his cock against her lips.

Without thinking, the buxom Asian opened her mouth and let Sam thrust in and out. The two boys began to get more excited as she began to gag on Sam's cock. The sound seemed to unlock something in Sam and he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth faster than he had ever done before.

Veins appeared on Mrs Lau's neck as his cock entered her throat, was pulled out, and then shoved back in. Mark suddenly pulled his fingers out of Mrs Lau. She sighed for a moment, expecting Mark to join Sam in facefucking her.

Instead, he grabbed his cock and shoved it into her pussy. She opened her mouth wider than she thought she could have as a wave of pleasure raced through her body. She looked up into Sam's eyes who continued to facefuck her.

Mark was fucking her pussy from behind and he slapped her ass every now and again. He grabbed her waist as he pounded her, giving him more support. He shoved his entire length into her pussy with each thrust, making sure he went as deep as he could.

Mrs Lau was moaning and gasping in pleasure, but her screams were muffled by Sam's cock. Several minutes passed and Mrs Lau's legs began to shake. Mark held her up as best he could, but she supported herself by grabbing the front of the desk as best she could.

"I'm gunna cum!" she tried to say, but again, was muffled by Sam's cock. She looked up at Sam and said it again. He didn't hear her the second time either so she grabbed his cock and pulled it out herself.

"I'm gunna cum!" she said and Sam looked at Mark. Mark then quickened his pace, trying to go faster and deeper. He saw Mrs Lau's legs shake and twitch and he pulled his cock out of her pussy. At the same time, Mrs Lau screamed with pleasure and squirted.

It sprayed all over her, Mark's cock and ran down her legs. She took in deep breaths and Mark once again plunged his cock into her pussy. Her eyes bulged wide and she also took Sam's cock into her mouth.

As the two boys spit-roasted her, she quickly looked up at the clock.

10 minutes until break time was over.

Her eyes moved back and she stared up at Sam. He smiled at her and grabbed her head, taking her ponytail in both hands and began to ram his cock in and out of her mouth at a greater pace.

Behind her, Mark pulled his cock out of her pussy and slapped it against her ass. She stopped moaning – but only for a moment.

Mark lined up his cock with her asshole and pushed it forwards. It stretched her asshole as it entered her and Mrs Lau gave a scream. It was more shock than pain, but she felt a little discomfort as his cock was rammed in and out of her ass.

The discomfort quickly turned to pleasure however and she was soon back to moaning and squealing. At that moment, she also felt Sam's cock begin to twitch in her mouth and she looked up at him and winked.

Her gagging sounds, watching Mark fuck her ass and that little wink was too much for Sam and he exploded in her mouth. Cum erupted from his cock, filling the busty teacher's mouth and she began to eagerly swallow it down.

Once he had fully unloaded in her mouth and she had sucked the last few drops from his cock, Sam pulled out of her mouth, wiped his cock on her lips and stood in front of her, just admiring the view.

The busty Asian was still moaning with pleasure but stopped as Mark pulled his cock out of her ass and walked around to her face. She looked down as his cock.

"No way. That's been in my ass." She said, knowing what he wanted.

"Open up, miss." He said, "Now."

His last word came out as more of a command and the busty teacher seemed reluctant, but finally opened her mouth. She scrunched her face up slightly at the taste of her own ass, but didn't complain further.

Mark began to facefuck her. He grabbed her head and held it in place as he thrust in and out. Just like Sam had, his cock began to twitch and Mrs Lau prepared herself for the cum that was about to fill her mouth.

The next instant and Mark exploded in her mouth. Cum spilled from his cock, filling her mouth. She swallowed it down, not wanting to choke or her mouth to overflow. She made loud gulping noises, which seemed to make Mark extremely happy.

Once she had sucked every last drop out of his cock and swallowed it all down, she pulled herself off Mark's cock, pushed herself up from the desk and stood behind it. She saw her glasses in their blurred state before picking them up – her eyesight became crystal clear once again.

"Well boys." She said happily, "That was quite the experience." She giggled before bending down and pulling up her panties and skirt. She reached around and zipped it up.

"Thanks miss." Said the two boys in unison.

Mrs Lau smiled before walking over to her bra, picking it up and securing her massive tits in place. She fastened her bra and picked up her shirt. She put it on but couldn't fasten it all the way up, so the top half was open, meaning she would have to teach the rest of the day with her bra – and cleavage – exposed.

"I wish you hadn't ripped my shirt open" she said, looking at Mark.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I wanted to see your tits so bad."

Mrs Lau smiled and the school bell rang.

"Break time's over boys. Back to your seats."

Mark and Sam quickly returned to their desks and sat down. "Remember what I said boys. No-one can know you fucked me."

"Of course, miss." Said Sam, and Mark nodded.

The classroom door opened and the rest of the class returned to their seats. Most of their mouths dropped open when they saw Mrs Lau's shirt ripped open, her bra exposed and her cleavage wobbling as she moved to the whiteboard.

AirWrites
AirWrites
864 Followers
12