Blowjob School - The Locker Room

Story Info
Mrs Bloomers is fucked in the shower.
2.8k words
4.37
114.2k
112

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AirWrites
AirWrites
851 Followers

Note to reader:

This is the first of five special 'Blowjob School' stories. These specials are not set directly after each other. Instead, they focus on different points of the academic year, and feature a host of characters from the main 10-part series.

This first story is set 3 months after the end (part 10) of the main 'Blowjob School' series.

*****

Mrs Bloomers was in the girl's locker room. It was quite a big space. In the middle were benches for sitting on, the walls surrounding them were covered in storage units and to the rear of the room were 6 showers.

Mrs Bloomers was the only person in at this time of the day. She was in the second shower from the right. The door was closed and the water splashed hard as it hit the shower floor. She had just finished her daily run in the sports field and was cleaning herself up.

Her shampoo ran down her hair, covering her massive 38DD breasts before moving on and sliding down the rest of her body. She rubbed her hair, washing the shampoo out and grabbed the bottle of shower gel. She squeezed some into her hands before rubbing it over her body. She caressed herself. Rubbing shower gel over her tits, she squeezed them and let out a small moan of pleasure.

She was about to move her hand to her pussy when the locker room door was slammed open. She heard footsteps before the door was closed again. She resumed her shower and reached down to her pussy. The busty teacher began to rub herself, before sticking a finger inside herself and gasping.

She didn't think anything of it until she heard a voice.

"Hello?!" It was a boy's voice.

Mrs Bloomers eyes opened wide and she immediately stopped fingering herself, bringing her hands up to her chest and looking alarmed.

"Hello!" the voice repeated.

Mrs Bloomers gulped before replying, "I think you have the wrong room. This is the female lockers"

She turned the shower off and heard footsteps coming closer.

"I know" said the boy, "It's just that my cock is rock hard and I need you to help me with it."

Mrs Bloomers became shocked. For a moment, she stood there in silence, not knowing what to do. "I am a teacher young man. That is not appropriate." She replied, finally.

"I know that Mrs Bloomers." Replied the boy, "But I just need you to suck my dick."

Mrs Bloomers became anxious, she tried to look around for a way out of the situation but all she could see was the shower and the door. "You can't just come up to a woman and ask her to...do that." Was all she could think to say.

"Why not? Everyone knows you fucked that Mr Hopper guy like 3 months ago, AND you let him cum in you. You're a slut Mrs Bloomers."

Mrs Bloomers did not know what to say. She spluttered, trying to find her words. She didn't know what to do. She could not - no, would not - be forced into anything by a random student. Ever since Mr Hopper had come into her life, everyone seemed to think she would just get on her knees, suck and fuck.

"Mr Hopper forced me into those positions." She finally said, "I'm not just some woman you can throw onto the floor and fuck."

"I'm not going to fuck you. I just want you to suck my dick."

"Certainly not!" replied the busty teacher. "Now get out of here before I report you."

The footsteps came closer and the boy began to bang on the shower door. It wobbled with every impact. Mrs Bloomers jumped back, her eyes wide.

"Open up!"

Bang! Bang! Bang! The noises kept coming, and the busty teacher jumped. She tried to shout out but her throat was dry and all she did was cough.

"Right! That's it!" came the boy's voice. It sounded quite annoyed at this point.

Suddenly, there was a great crash as he started to kick the door down. Mrs Bloomers walked back before she reached the wall and couldn't go any further. The door started to wobble violently and the latch keeping the lock in place began to shake.

10 seconds later and the door swung open. Mrs Bloomers had one arm covering her massive tits, the other was covering up her pussy. The boy smiled. She knew him: Mark Davies. He was a tall boy. He was slim and had short, black hair that was spiked upwards. He was wearing the school's football kit: Blue shorts and a red T-Shirt.

"Hi" he said, and he walked into the shower cubicle. He closed the door as far as it would go. It couldn't close fully however, and remained open a fraction.

Mrs Bloomers eyes seemed to automatically go towards Mark's shorts. They bulged outwards. Mark wasn't lying: he was indeed hard. She gulped.

Mark wasted no time and pulled his shorts down. He manoeuvred them over his trainers and chucked them into the corner. His underpants barely contained his hard cock and it wasn't long before he pulled them down, threw them away and let his cock spring to life.

It was 8 inches long, 3 inches thick. It was throbbing and veiny. He held it in his left hand and began to slowly shake it up and down. Mrs Bloomers was staring. It looked like she was in a trance. She was quickly pulled back to reality, however.

"Come on Miss." Said Mark, "Suck my dick."

"Mr Davies. I am not going to suck you-"

"Come on!" he interrupted, "I'm not going anywhere until I've cum."

He walked forwards, moving towards her. Mrs Bloomers tried to move back but of course she couldn't, she was already leaning against the shower wall. Mark stopped walking when he was right in-front of her.

"Your tits are insane miss" he said. Without thinking, he reached up and grabbed them both in each hand. He squeezed them twice, smiling as he did so.

"Mr Davies, pleas-" she was cut off as he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down. Mrs Bloomers fell onto her knees, her face eye-level with Mark's massive cock.

"Suck. It." He repeated. It sounded more like a command this time.

He thrust forwards ever-so-slightly and his cock brushed against Mrs Bloomers lips. She looked into his eyes and gulped. Somewhat reluctantly, she opened her mouth and Mark slid his cock into her warm, wet mouth.

The busty teacher's eyes bulged outwards as Mark continued to push his cock further and further into her mouth, only stopping when he hit the back of her throat.

"Oh, fuck Mrs Bloomers" he said, "Your mouth feels so good."

Mrs Bloomers replied to his compliment, but only muffled noises escaped her mouth. Mark didn't bother asking her to repeat what she said. He just kept his cock in her mouth. Suddenly and without warning, he grabbed Mrs Bloomers head and began to thrust in and out of her mouth.

She started to gag as she struggled to take all 8 inches in her mouth. Mark didn't seem to care and kept ramming his cock in deeper and deeper. At times, his cock entered Mrs Bloomers throat and she gagged, before his cock was pulled out and rammed back in.

Mark looked down at the busty teacher. Her eyes were watering, although he didn't know if that was due to the shower or if he had rammed his cock in too deep. He didn't care though. He smiled before pulling his cock out of her mouth and slapping it against her lips.

"Open your mouth" Mark said, "I wanna slap my dick on your tongue".

Mrs Bloomers opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Mark slapped his cock on it, smearing spit and pre-cum over its surface.

"You look like a fucking whore Miss" he said.

Before she could reply, he grabbed his cock and shoved it back into her mouth. He held her head in place and rammed his cock in and out. He began to facefuck her furiously, not stopping for anything. As his cock was pulled out, strands of saliva followed, falling to the floor.

Mrs Bloomers gagged louder and louder as she felt the hard cock being rammed into her mouth over and over again. Mark continued to facefuck her for the next 3 minutes before he finally pulled his cock out of her mouth and slapped it against her tits.

"I wanna fuck you" Mark Said.

Mrs Bloomers looked up at him. "No way" she said, "You are not fucking me. You said you wanted me to suck your dick and I have."

Mark sighed, "Aw! Come on miss." He squeezed her tits, "Please let me fuck you."

The busty teacher tried to look stern. "I said no. I'm not risking you cumming inside of me."

"I'll pull out." Replied Mark

"And if you get carried away? It was a miracle I never got pregnant when Mr Hopper unloaded his cum inside me. I'm not risking that again." Mrs Bloomer said, "You can fuck my mouth and my tits. That's it."

Mark considered this for a moment before saying, "What about your ass? Can I fuck you up the ass?"

Mrs Bloomers hadn't thought of that. "I don't like anal sex. So, no."

"For god's sake miss! You let Mr Hopper fuck you up the ass." He replied, "Why can't I?"

"Mr Hopper didn't give me the option. He just shoved his cock in my ass and had his way with me."

Mark began to get restless. "That's not fair. I don't just want to fuck your mouth" he said, "You're gunna let me fuck your asshole. If you don't, I'm gunna spread your legs and fuck your pussy. You can't stop me."

Mrs Bloomers was going to reply but stopped herself. He was a young, strong man. He could easily force himself onto her if he wanted. Reluctantly, she said, "Fine. My mouth, tits and ass. But be gentle."

"Awesome! Thanks miss!" replied Mark, smiling. "Push your tits together. I wanna fuck them first."

Mrs Bloomers grabbed both of her tits in each hand and squeezed them together. Mark Shoved his cock in-between them and began to thrust, his cock moving up and down. She felt his big, hard cock slide along her chest.

Mrs Bloomers started to feel hot. She was really wet and was thankful that she was still covered in water from her shower - she didn't want to let Mark know how turned on she was.

After a few minutes, mark took a deep breath and pulled his cock out of Mrs Bloomers tits, leaving a sliver of pre-cum on her chest. He slapped his cock on her tits before reaching out and squeezing them.

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up. Mrs Bloomers helped him and she was suddenly on her feet.

"Turn around and lean against the wall." Said Mark.

Mrs Bloomers obeyed and squashed herself against the wall to the back of the shower. Her massive tits seemed to slide to the side as they were squashed against the wall. She felt Mark stand behind her, his hands on her ass.

He squeezed before bringing his hand back and spanking her. She squealed and gasped at the impact and her ass wobbled. Mark grabbed his cock with his right hand and touched her asshole with his left. In a matter of seconds, he rammed his cock into Mrs Bloomers ass and began to fuck her.

She started to moan, louder and louder with each thrust. Mark grabbed her hair and clamped his left hand on Mrs Bloomers ass as he pounded her tight asshole. It was stretched every time his cock re-entered.

Suddenly, the locker room door opened and the voices of three female students filled the room. Mrs Bloomer squealed, her eyes went wide and Mark's hand covered her mouth. She was still moaning, but the sound was muffled by this hand.

They heard the three girls talking to each other. "Yeah, she's a slut" and "Her tits ARE massive though" were just some of the things they heard.

Mark kept ramming his cock in and out of her ass before swinging his arm back and slapping her ass with such force that his hand covering her mouth fell away and the busty teacher moaned so loudly the three girls stopped talking.

Mark pulled his cock out of her ass and slapped it on each cheek before grabbing Mrs Bloomer's waist and turning her around so she was facing him. She was breathing hard and fast.

"Fuck that was good. Your ass is so tight."

Mrs Bloomers tried to smile but finding the energy was difficult, "Although, I'm pretty sure I said to be gentle. You just rammed it in."

"Sorry miss" said Mark, as he pushed her down onto her knees again.

Mark was about to shove his cock back into her mouth when they heard footsteps. The 3 girls had decided to investigate and walked up to the shower. As the door wasn't locked, they pushed it open and stared at Mark and Mrs Bloomers.

"Hi girls." Said Mark, "Just getting a post-match cooldown from Mrs Bloomers."

The girls smiled, one giggled and they all stared at Mark's hard cock.

Mrs Bloomers was going to complain and send the girls away, but Mark didn't give her the chance as he shoved his cock into her mouth and began to facefuck her. Mrs Bloomers started to gag and cough and his cock was roughly shoved down into her throat and back out again.

One of the girls suddenly blurted out. "Fuck her throat. I wanna see it bulge."

Mark obliged. Mrs Bloomers wasn't so keen however and tried to push herself off his cock. She failed miserably. Mark's cock was pushed deeper and his entire length entered the busty teacher's throat. Her neck bulged outwards and her stomach convulsed. She was held in the position, gagging for 10 seconds before Mark slowly pulled his cock out of her throat and rubbed it against her lips.

"Good job" said the girl, smiling at Mark.

"Thanks" he replied, "Maybe you need one to."

The girl was suddenly confused. "What do you-"

Mark was suddenly upon her and pushed her to her knees. She gasped in shock and he began to facefuck her. He shoved his cock in and out of her mouth, making her gag.

The other two girls stood and watched and didn't attempt to help their friend.

He grabbed her head and held her in place as his cock was rammed in and out of her mouth. Mrs Bloomers tried to help. "Leave her alone. If you wanna facefuck someone, come here."

Mark instantly pulled his cock out of the girl's mouth and she stood up, and hurried out of the shower, back towards her locker at the other end of the room. Her two friends followed her, asking how his cock had felt.

Mark wasn't paying them anymore attention and was instead thrusting in and out of Mrs Bloomers mouth. She was trying to keep up but he was facefucking her so furiously that she began to slide about and had to put her hands on his knees to support herself.

Seconds later and Mark grabbed her head, pulled it in close and buried her face in his pubes. His cock hit the back of her throat and exploded. Cum erupted from the head of his cock and Mrs Bloomers began to drink it down. It was seeping out of his cock and she had to be fast otherwise there'd be too much and she would choke.

After furiously swallowing all of Mark's cum, he pushed the busty teacher back and his cock popped out of her mouth. Mrs Bloomers fell back onto her ass and began to breathe in, trying to get as much air as she could. She wiped her mouth at the same time, getting rid of the saliva that dangled from her lips.

Mark walked over to where he had thrown his underpants and shorts. "These are soaking." He said, more to himself than anyone else. "I'll have to change when I get next door."

He began walking to the shower door before turning to Mrs Bloomers. "Thanks Miss. Maybe do it again sometime." He didn't give her a chance to respond as he walked into the locker room, reached the main door and stepped out into the corridor. He turned left and headed for the male lockers.

Mrs Bloomers stood up and walked out of the shower. The 3 girls watched her as she got to her locker and opened it up. She looked at them.

"I know what you're thinking." The busty teacher said, "I. Am. Not. A. Whore." The last few words were filled with annoyance.

She could say whatever she liked however. Her fate had been sealed. Mr Hopper had forever branded her as the school cum-dumpster, and there would be a lot more fucking before she was done.

AirWrites
AirWrites
851 Followers