Blowjobs for Beers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unggghh! Unggghh! Unggghh! Here it comes!" Barry grunted as he violently pumped his cock. "Unggghh! Unggghh! Aahhhhh!"

Jamie closed his eyes and felt the first strand of cum splash across his upper lip and land on his cheek just below his eyelid. The next greasy gob shot onto his outstretched tongue and immediately began sliding down his lower lip onto his chin, while a long gooey rope splattered against his nostrils and up the bridge of his nose. As he knelt there waiting for Mr. Lombardo to finish draining his lizard, he couldn't get over how warm and sticky the old man's spunk felt against his smooth soft skin. It also possessed a pungent odor, reminding Jamie of a mixture of musk and sweat with a dash of almond thrown in.

"Aahhhhh! Aahhhhh! Ooaaahh! Fuck yeah!" Barry wielded his meat monster like a machine gun trying to cover as much of the teenager's pretty face as he could. He made sure to dump a fat wad on the young boy's pink cheek and even managed to pump the last of his thick strands into a gooey pool on Jamie's eyelid. Staring down at the teen with greedy lust, Barry savored the image of his thick buttery man cream melting over the teenager's innocent face.

"Don't feel too bad about this, sugar lips," Barry said after he had finished emptying his load. "No straight boy has ever been able to say no to my cock." The man stepped backward and released the teenager's head from his grasp.

"Why don't you go clean up, precious," Barry said kissing Jamie's forehead with the gooey mushroom tip of his deflating cock. "I'm gonna go outside for a smoke."

Jamie, his face still plastered in cum, continued to stay kneeling on the floor in utter disbelief by what had just taken place. Barry nonchalantly lifted one leg over Jamie's head and humiliatingly slapped the teen in the face with his limp cock and balls. He grabbed his pants and Hawaiian shirt from the couch and slipped them on before going outside to the balcony, closing the door behind him.

Kneeling on the floor, his face glazed in hot steamy cum, Jamie immediately felt ashamed and embarrassed by what he had allowed to happen. He had fully submitted to this dirty perverted old man. He had allowed himself to become one of those nasty sluts he always fantasized about. He had given in. But it was finally over. The deed had been done and he was ready to start the long painful process of wiping this horrible event from his memory.