Blowjob's for Master

Story Info
Being sassy with Master, gets her put on her knees.
2.4k words
4.49
24.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up!!"

"Kitten, watch your mouth, Little Girl."

"No!! I won't and you can't make me!!"

"I think we've established before, that I can."

"Psh! Whatever!!"

"Alright then, I guess it's time to remind you."

With that, her Master grabbed her arm firmly, pulling her through the long hallway to the bedroom. It was time. Time to finally present to his little submissive just exactly what she'd be working with for the rest of her servitude to him. She was nervous, the cute little bottom lip of her mouth was pulled between her teeth, and being ground against nervously as she obediently followed. He has always promised her he would shut her up with his cock being shoved down her throat, but the threat had never been taken seriously - until now. She swallowed uneasily as they entered the bedroom. It was a good sized room, a large bed sat in the middle against the wall and a couch sat directly across from it, as if it was placed to watch the bed. Releasing her arm, he crossed the room and took his seat on the couch. His long legs stretched out before him as he rested his hands on his thighs, and he groaned as he sank into the plush seating, relaxing heavily.

With a simple gesture, hand out, palm down, he lowered his hand to tell her to get on her knees in front of him. Without hesitation, she crossed the room herself, moving to stand in front of him where she lowered to her knees in front of him. He looked her over, his adorable little slut, and smiled adoringly down at her as he cupped her face, thumb running over her lips. She had pale beautiful skin the color of snow, with just a hint of pink in her cheeks. Her complexion made those big warm brown eyes of hers stand out along with a set of full lips, a small straight nose, and onyx curls that swirled around her shoulders. To him, she was a gorgeous angel, the kind you don't get to stumble upon unless they're taken or into someone else, but he got lucky and snagged her first chance he got. Every time he took her in like this - with steady concentration - was a reminder of just how lucky he was that she picked him.

"Now, do you understand why you're going to be punished, Kitten?" He looked at her sternly, his tone was soft but dominating, and there was a slight hint of disappointment from her behavior. She looked down unable to look at him as shame for her behavior spread through her like fire.

"Yes Master, I understand. I was rude, very rude and disrespectful and I should know my place better.." Her head was hung completely down, chin touching her chest as she looked down at the carpeted floor under her knees, hands moving behind her back nervously. He hummed softly, listening to her explain herself to him and with a nod of his head, he spread his fingers out over his legs tapping an unknown beat. He was wearing a handmade kimono robe, royal blue in color. It was something she had sewn for him, and he loved very much.

She on the other hand, was in uniform. A pink and white maids costume clung to her curves perfectly, and it was tailor made. The top was corset tied in the back, pushing her sizable chest upwards and the skirt had petticoats underneath that billowed the fabric like a cupcake. A white apron was tied over her body, and the outfit was completed by a pair of white thigh highs that perfectly fit her thicker thighs. Two clip in cat ears sat on top of her head that matched her dress and contrasted against the deep chocolate brown of her hair. The back of her dress had a small hole in it, sewed with the purpose of allowing a matching pink colored anal plug cat tail to poke through. Every time she moved, the plug shifted within her, creating a deeper blush on her cheeks, and he immediately knew what caused it.

"Ah, my little Kitten, you are a sight to behold, but as much as I love you, and love looking at you, you have your punishment to set to. Continue." He leaned back against the couch getting more comfortable, scooting his hips forward just a few inches as his legs spread for her to fit between, and quickly she settled there. His thighs were warm and comfortable to be pressed between, and feeling a little safer slowly she raised her gaze to his. Brown eyes met brown as she looked him over. He was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous and gifted with smooth mocha skin, dark black curled locks on his head, a chiseled jawline with large lips that were perfect for kissing.

His hands were large, spread wide across his thighs, and she cautiously reached up to move them one at a time off his lap. She too could get caught up in looking at him, but she had duties to attend to. Reaching up, her fingers moved to the sash of his kimono, gently pulling it until it pulled free from the robe and slid away from his body into her waiting fingers. Folding it, she set it next to him on the couch and she gave a teeny smile of shyness. Undress him was something she enjoyed doing very much, but it always made her nervous.

With a determined motion, she slid her hands up to the top of his chest just underneath his collarbone, and sneaking her hands under the fabric, she parted the silk revealing his broad chest and torso. Her hands slid down his body, feeling his baby soft textured skin under her fingers as she pushed the fabric outwards and away from his body. As she got to his hips, and pushed the fabric away, his cock stood at attention for her, hard, thick and pulsating. Her eyes grew wide as she looked upon it. Eight inches in length and two maybe two and a half inches in thickness made her stomach knot right up. "Master...I don't think I'm going to be able to fit you down my throat."

Her words were just over a whisper as she reached a single hand to her throat, rubbing at it and nervously swallowing. He raised a brow at her, watching her with a slight hint of amusement in his expression and voice as he spoke to her, "but didn't you brag to me about how you could deep throat my big cock Little Girl? I mean that must have been what you meant when you told me to shut up today. Now, show Daddy your cock sucking skills." Before she could protest or say another word, he reached behind her head, lacing his fingers in her hair and pulled her forward, her lips just mere inches from the thick pulsating head of his cock.

Her mouth instantly watered as she looked down at the bulbous purple head. It looked so needy for her touch, how could she not eagerly touch it? Drool pooled in her mouth and it took all she had to not let it spill out of her mouth onto the floor. Instead, she opened her mouth over his cock allowing the flood of her drool to cascade down to the head, coating every inch so slowly with the sticky liquid. She looked up at him, watching him as he intensely stared at the drool pouring over his cock. He had his lip between his teeth, a hand moving to grasp the base of his cock as he pulled her mouth lower, slapping his sticky tool against her cheek leaving a trail of saliva.

"Open wide, Slut." Nervously she hesitated, and it was a mistake. He pulled her mouth down, smearing and pressing the head against her lips and forcing it to open. Within seconds, the thick head of his cock was pressing to the back of her throat, four thick inches coated with her drool. The clean and salty taste of his skin coated her tongue and she groaned, a shiver charging through her as she closed her eyes.

"Good girl, my very good girl." With his fingers tangled in her hair, he moved her head back and forth slowly, just like he liked it. As he moved her, her cheeks sucked in to hollow out, and her tongue stroked the underside of his cock side to side. She could feel the thick vein of his shaft as her tongue slid over it, the way it pulsated with pleasure from the slow movements of her mouth, guided by his expert hand. As he pulled her up to the head, she let out a loud slurping sound, lavishing the head with tender licks, swirls of the tongue, and pressured slow sucks. Reaching up, she grasped his hand, pulling it off of her hair and she pulled fully off his cock. Thick trails of her saliva connected her lips to his cock head still and she smiled at him, lowering down once more and kissed the tip.

"Master, let me do this for you. I need your guidance always, but I would like to pleasure you on my own terms, unless you want me to do something specific?"

He smiled down at her, beaming with pride that his perfect submissive would take over so quickly and obediently. "No babygirl, you know how I like it. We've talked about it before." He grinned at her, resting a hand behind his head while keeping the other on his thigh as he watched her. She smiled, uttered a little giggle and nodded with a determined sparkle in her eye. Looking back down at his throbbing cock, she grasped it with one hand, gasping as her finger tips just barely touched each other. The sight of her barely big enough hands around his cock made her swallow audibly, thick bouts of drool churning around in her sticky throat. Moving her hand up and down his length, she added another element, twisting her wrist slowly side to side, and up and down.

He pulsed in her hand from her touch, and in response her fingers squeezed just a little bit tighter as she pushed his cock up towards his belly button. The direction was just a little shift, giving her enough room to dip her head between his thighs. Lowering her mouth, she pushed her tongue out between her lips seeking to bathe his sac with her saliva. Using her tongue she pulled one ball at a time into her mouth, gently suckling each one with tender adoration, running the width of her tongue over them. He was saltier here, but she didn't mind, he tasted of pure man and she liked it that way.

Nose pressed into him, all she could smell was the musk of his skin, the light layer of his sweat, and it wrapped around her head like a cloud, pulling her under with more lust. Her hand swirled, jerking up and down, growing a little faster as he breathed harder and harder. Her mouth switched between one than the other, his balls filling her cheeks, before she pulled back leaving them a dripping mess. Without any hesitation, she took his cock into her mouth, pushing down until finally his head was once again at the back of her throat. Pushing her left thumb into her palm, she squeezed it tightly, relaxing her gag reflex completely, and with a moment of bravery dug up from deep within, she pushed down, sliding his length down the tunnel of her throat.

It stretched, it squeezed, it burned, but she did not stop. While she was not used to having such a monstrous cock, such as this one, in her mouth, she was determined to bring him immense pleasure. All the men she had slept with prior to him had much thinner cocks, ones she could wrap her hands around, and swallow with ease, but he tested her, pushed her, and she loved it. The thick amounts of throat slime that sat deep in her esophagus coated his cock as she slid him down all the way. Throat muscles contracted around him over and over again, holding him tightly as she slid down inch by inch until her nose was tickled by the curls of his pubic hair.

Once more his hand found its way into her hair, pulling tighter than he had before, and she didn't mind, nor move his hand away. He didn't guide her, he didn't anything to distract her as she took control, bobbing up and down, slurping when she could, and getting the bare minimum of air that she needed. Lungs burning every time she was held down on his cock for too long, she continued the eager pace. Sitting up suddenly, she took a heavy deep breath, coating and filling her lungs with fresh air before she pushed herself back down and his hand came down on her head, holding her tight to his groin. "That's right, what a good girl keeping Master's cock nice and warm until I- oooh!" A searing charge of pleasure ran through his body as she touched the most sensitive parts of his cock with her skilled tongue, and massaging lips. He bucked his hips fast against her face, using her mouth as just another hole for his pleasure as he groaned and shuddered heavily, fingers gripping her hair tighter than before.

Her eyes were screwed shut as he face fucked her, fighting the fear and need to gag as he dominated her cock-sleeve of a throat faster and faster. His voice was a deep growl, snarls escaping his lips as his lips peeled back, baring his teeth which he grit. "Oh fuck yes, right there, oh babygirl I'm cumming, here comes Master's cum!!" He tossed his head back against the couch, a loud roaring scream bursting from his chest as he flooded her throat and belly with cum. Shot after shot dumped into her body, seeping into the pit of her stomach filling her up, and as he pulled her head back, he let the last few shots land on her tongue, filling her mouth with his seed. He was salty and creamy, with just a hint of sweet and it all coated her taste buds causing her to groan with delight and the need to swallow every drop. Her eyes opened just half way as she watched him come down from the orgasm she provided him. His head was laid back against the couch, his eyes shut, and chest rising and falling as he panted. "Good...good girl...such a good girl."