Blown Away Ch. 02

Story Info
Hugh's tour starts with Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift
16.7k words
4.66
23.8k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 11/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All right, this story is not real. NOT REAL! Not to be read by anyone under the age of 18/21 yadda yadda yadda! I'd love to hear some feedback as per usual. Please feel free to leave me a comment in the COMMENT Box at the end of the page. You see those big empty stars too? Maybe bump those up to five full ones? We wouldn't want them to be empty now would we? All alone like that? You're not a monster are you?

Also, please don't post this on any other site without my explicit permission. I've had to bring the hammer down on two thieves right as of writing and don't want to bring it down again. Don't forget to add me on one of the messengers too! Don't be afraid! I love chatting about celebs, story ideas or chatting in general and I like making new friends! Just as a word of warning, YIM is messing me around. So, if you add me and I don't respond it may be that it just registers you as offline. Sorry. Not sure why it does that any more. The best thing to do is initiate conversations with me and I'll be able, and happy to, respond to you.


Hugh was nervous.

He was busily fidgeting with the water bottle in his hand, peeling off and then reapplying the wrap around sticker on the bottle as he peered through the door at the murmuring noise of a busy set of reporters. He chewed on his bottom lip and looked around, his eyes flicking between whatever caught his eye. There was a louder sound of people to his left, turning his head he saw the main acts of the tour he was currently supporting.

Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood.

Carrie's smile instantly formed into a grin when she saw him. She waved and pulled the man into an enormous hug, squeezing him tight as he hugged her back. She was dressed in a fluffy black skirt with a black and white blouse, she also had on a pair of knee high grey boots. Her natural blonde hair was loose around her shoulders and the curls in them drifted down towards her chest.

Taylor on the other hand looked a lot more formal. Her tight figure was maintained in a straight white shirt that contrasted with the jet black mini skirt that was wrapped around the bottom of her thighs. Despite being a short girl, she was almost the same height as Hugh with her heels on. Both of the famous country singers looked positively ravishing and if he was in any sort of sane mind he would voice just what he thought as complimentary as he could do.

Carrie released him from her tight grip and pecked his cheek warmly. She moved back and beamed from ear to ear as she looked at him.

"I'm so glad you turned up! You're going to make this tour something special!" She sounded excited and that gave Hugh something of a confidence boost. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders moving back to his usual modest self.

"Well, I don't know..."

"You totally will do. I saw you on TV and Carrie was really impressed with your performance!" Taylor piped in, her hand curling around the back of Hugh's arm reassuringly. Carrie almost snickered and that made Hugh wonder if Taylor didn't know what had happened at the end of Hugh's appearance on The X-Factor.

"Well, I suppose I only have forty five minutes. Not like I can screw much up there is it?" Hugh asked as his hands almost crushed the plastic bottle in his grip.

"You won't screw it up Hugh. We've all got this!" Carrie said with a smile, her body still close to Hugh so that the perfume she was wearing started to invade his nostrils. He was about to respond when the door behind them opened and the tour manager came up to the group.

"Guys, we're ready to go. Seating is Carrie, Hugh then Taylor on the right. So Hugh, you're in the middle. Got it?" Stephen asked. Stephen was a trendy type. He had a lithe body and his midnight black hair was gelled into a faux hawk that matched his funky glasses that hung off of his nose. That meant he had to tilt his head back every so often to look at who he was talking to but that didn't really bother Hugh too much, he liked Stephen and he was pretty sure Stephen liked him too.

"Got it Stephen."

"Good. Let's go then. It's the usual set of questions girls, Hugh, it's nothing too crazy. You'll have no problems with it." Stephen spoke in a friendly but knowledgeable tone so that set Hugh's nerves to rest ever so slightly. The tour manager led the three stars of the 'Red Away' tour into the press room. The flashes of the cameras distracted Hugh but keeping his eyes on Carrie's back made sure that he knew where he was going and he wasn't going to trip or make a fool of himself. Taking a seat between both gorgeous blondes, Hugh saw that there was a small glass of water at the front of the table. He gingerly sipped at the glass as Stephen introduced the tour. Hugh kept a smile on his face as he looked at the flash of the cameras that were focused on him, Carrie and Taylor.

"So, good morning everyone and welcome to the first press conference of this brand new tour. Obviously, the first thing is the name. It's a combination of the Blown Away tour from Carrie Underwood and the Red tour from Taylor Swift. We built the idea for the tour based on the fact that both of the stars of the tour had built such popular singular tours. When Taylor and Carrie spoke, they discovered their natural chemistry so we thought that the tour was a natural place to start. Of course, the addition of Hugh as support was only natural as well due to his and Carrie's stunning duet on the X-factor it was almost a demand of Miss Underwood that we have him on tour. So, now I'll hand the mics over to the stars of the tour to take your questions. Please keep them to one at a time and I will invite you to speak. Thank you."

Hugh's right knee was bouncing up and down almost as if it was powered by a spring. The top of his knee was a feather away from bumping against the table and spilling everyone's water and making him look like quite the fool. He half listened to what Stephen was saying as he peered into the empty gaze of the cameras who were busy snapping pictures of them. He was about to fidget and cross his legs when he felt a hand move onto his leg. He looked down and saw Carrie's expertly manicured hand resting softly on his thigh. She gave it a gentle squeeze to make sure he was okay and remarkably, it did do the trick.

Taylor leant forward and spoke into the mic, answering one of the questions that had been poised to the trio. Not that Hugh had heard it though, he was too busy trying to stop the rock hard erection that was starting to swell in his pants.

"Oh, I'm totally excited! I mean, Carrie is such a huge star! I must have every single one of her albums so being on tour with her is such a massive honour! I just wish we could start tonight!" Taylor beamed, her fingers folded together and leaning forward, tucking some loose strands of her luscious blonde hair behind her ear and smiled at the answer of the question.

"Miss Underwood? You were one of the few people to publicly support Hugh Irving. It doesn't hurt that he's easy on the eyes too. Is there something going on there?" A giggle left the pixie-esque girl who asked the question for a Danish music channel. Carrie laughed and covered her mouth with the back of her hand. She shook her head in a very animated manner.

"Oh no! Don't get me wrong, Hugh's a great guy but I am still very happily married!"

A pang of guilt washed through Hugh's heart. He could still recall in very graphic detail just what happened the last time the two of them had been left alone. Despite that being nearly four months ago and Hugh having had a couple more sexual partners since then, nothing came close to matching his time with Carrie.

"Well, that makes me feel appreciated." Hugh said with a soft laugh, speaking into the mic for the first time and making his presence known. Both Taylor and Carrie made soft 'awww' noises with big grins on their faces as they looked at him.

Stephen kept the questions going, a third question was asked to the panel and this time it was directed at Hugh. All the bravado from the previous quip had gone now and his nerves had started to kick in again. His right knee resumed its pattern of bouncing up and down while his left hand started to fidget on the table. Much to his surprise, Taylor's hand moved onto his shaking hand and moved to his and held it still. He almost missed the question.

"Mister Irving, after dropping out of the first broadcast of the X-Factor do you feel like you deserve to be on this tour?"

There was a general murmur of discontent behind the stage, the team who had assembled the tour obviously annoyed by that particular question. Hugh took a sip of water and decided that he had a fairly decent answer to give.

"Well, I am only here as a support act but Carrie-"

"I loved him on X-Factor. I think he deserved more of a chance. Besides, this is half my tour. I get some pull right Taylor?" Carrie interrupted, a warm squeeze on his thigh making Hugh smile fondly.

"Totally! Besides, look at this line up. It's only fair boys get a turn on the tour too right?" Taylor added with a smile, squeezing his hand.

The questions continued to roll and the press conference rolled on as Hugh started to glide back into the grace of either hiding at the back of the table or doing his best to answer the questions as best as he could do. The girls would occasionally touch him in the ways they had done so far, but that got few and far between as the two professionals took over the press conference. Hugh was perfectly happy with that, he still was struggling to adjust to the fact that he would be away from his house for weeks on end. Eventually, the press conference rolled around to a finish and while the press filed out, the three acts of the Red Away tour were guided away from the stage and towards the back. Stephen was the first to greet them with a shake of his head. He didn't look too impressed, Hugh noted as he heard the door shut behind him.

"That wasn't fair on you Hugh. We should have kept you back until you had got a couple of shows under your belt. If I'm being honest, they kind of ran circles around you."

"That's hardly fair. You're the tour manager you should have prepared him better!" Carrie argued, he started to feel ever so slightly like she was constantly sticking up for him as if he was on the school playground or something.

"No, it's not fair. But, it is true. Both you and Taylor have been doing press conferences before Hugh even considered entering X-Factor. We'll keep you off of the press tour until we've coached you a little more okay? Carrie, Simon wanted to see you so Taylor, Hugh the day is yours."

Stephen then guided Carrie away from the group of performers and towards the back of the stage where Simon Cowell was waiting for her. Hugh nodded his head at Simon who barely acknowledged him, the male performer on the tour then turned on his heel and turned to face Taylor. It was a little after five pm so they had the whole night to themselves. He offered her a smile and tilt of his head before Taylor smiled back at him.

"So, want to go hang out somewhere? I've heard that some of the clubs in the city are pretty awesome. We could go there and get you shot by the paparazzi! That's always fun!" Taylor grinned, hooking her arm in his and guiding him towards the back near where the main car was waiting for them.

The driver, Mister Pennyworth, was the same man who had driven Carrie around when she first appeared on The X-Factor and he was always happy to drive other people around. Like the professional he was, the older man was already waiting by the back door, eager to open the door for the two performers. As they stepped down the concrete stairs towards the back of the small venue near to where items were already loaded on, the door to the car was opened and the two slipped inside.

The sound of seatbelts being clicked and locked into place filled the car as the driver shut the door behind them and walked around to the front of the car. As he turned on the engine and clipped himself in, he looked up at the rear view mirror to acquire a destination.

"And where are we going today?"

"The hotel please. We're going to go out tonight so we'd like to freshen up first please Mister Pennyworth." Taylor lead the conversation, nodding towards the mirror.

"Very good Miss Swift."

The car started to come to life and they slowly pulled out to join the traffic of Los Angeles as Taylor turned to face Hugh.

"So, enjoying yourself so far?" Taylor asked, her hand reaching over to touch Hugh's hand softly.

"Well, I didn't get much questions and after Stephen decided I'm not good enough to go on any more... I guess I could say I'm looking forward to getting wasted. Of course, being in the middle of two beautiful women like you and Carrie... It's not like I can be in too bad of a mood right?"

Taylor blushed softly and turned away coyly before turning to face him again.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

It was Hugh's turn to become bashful when he realised what he had said. This was one of the problems Hugh suffered from. He was awfully nervous around women but only if he was thinking about it, if he wasn't, he oozed charisma and confidence and would say something like what he had just said.

"Well, I..."

"Relax Hugh. I'm teasing... Unless you do want to confess to me?" Taylor turned to face him, a large smile on her face. When he couldn't quite find an answer, she laughed and leaned over the vacant middle seat and pressed her lips against the man's cheek. Her hand squeezed his and then she moved back to her side of the car. The trip to the hotel was fairly uneventful but Hugh could feel Taylor's eyes stealing the occasional glance at him. He didn't mind it though. If anything, he found it a compliment to have a woman like Taylor steal glances at him. His fingers idly drummed along the window as he looked at the smog of Los Angeles.

The drive had been an uneventful one, but Hugh didn't mind so much. He could feel Taylor's eyes stealing the occasional glance at him and that he certainly didn't mind. Being in such an enclosed space with the younger female on the tour was definitely a boost to his confidence and after the press conference debacle. Soon, his view had been obstructed from the dying sunlight of Los Angeles as night took hold and they were being directed to the front of the hotel. Mister Pennyworth opened the door for them and the two left. A couple of young girls called towards Taylor who happily walked over to them and signed some things, she chatted with the collection of teenagers before taking a selfie with the fan's phone. Finishing up, Taylor turned and moved back to Hugh. Grabbing hold of his hand, the two walked into the main reception of the hotel and walking towards the elevator.

"C'mon, let's go get changed and washed up. We'll meet down here at seven and go try some of the clubs?"

"Sure. That works for me." Hugh said with a smile, watching the illuminated numbers move downwards towards where they were waiting. The gold plated doors in front of them opened with a ding and the two of them could step into the small room. Taylor's hand jabbed at their floor when the door was stopped by a slightly overweight man. The man pressed against Taylor who moved back and put herself against Hugh's body. His lack of knowing what to do with his hands was sorted by him putting his hands in his jean pockets and almost pressing against Taylor's ass. However, he caught himself and took his hands from his pockets just in time for when the man readjusted his standing and as a result pushed Taylor back against him. As her soft body collided with his, her small, round ass pressed against his front. Hugh didn't want it to happen but it did and now he had a boner pressing against Taylor's ass cheek.

She made a soft gasp noise and turned her head to look at Hugh, a smile formed on her face and she bit at her bottom lip before she reached back and started to push her ass back even more so he could feel the full curve of her ass. His hand came from behind his back and taking a chance, he put it on her left ass cheek. To his surprise, she didn't quite slap it away but she did take it away from her. She looked over her shoulder and shook her head while still continuing to grind her ass against him ever so slowly.

Their other guest in the elevator cart didn't notice however, his eyes were focused up at the number of floors that was swinging by at a rapid rate. Doing his best to keep the attention from the grinding woman in front of him, Hugh's looked at the bead of sweat rolling down the back of the man's neck and as it tucked into the collar of his shirt, Taylor pushed her ass away from him and folded her arms. She glanced over her shoulder and flashed a wicked grin at him before the elevator stopped and the sweaty, overweight man stepped out of the cart.

Stepping into the gap where the man had been, Hugh stole a glance at Taylor who was now beaming from ear to ear with a wicked smile. A few more floors passed and then the doors dinged open for them to leave and step onto their floor. The entire fourteen rooms of the large hotel had been booked by Simon Cowell for ease of liaising with the tour management and the represented managements of the tour and while Hugh was currently without a manager he was staying on the side of Carrie's management, temporarily residing under Simon Cowell's umbrella. He was letting him stay there as a pure favour for Carrie, the blonde Oklahoma native had made Simon a lot of money, so she had some pull with the music mogul and she had chosen to take him on tour, so effectively Hugh was part of Simon's brand. Or so Carrie had argued and the tall, midnight haired man had struggled to argue against.

Taylor moved across the hall and slipped her key card into the lock before looking over her shoulder at the support act for the tour.

"See you at seven babe." She said with a wink before disappearing into her room. Hugh watched the door close and the man struggled to keep his composure as he tried to open the door and the lock refused, not once, not twice but three times. Sighing, the man looked up and realised he was trying to get into the wrong room. James Bond had nothing on him. He sighed to himself and walked from the wrong door and to his own room. The keycard slipped in and the little red light flicked from red to green in a manner of seconds and the door was opened.

Stepping into his room, he shut the door with the back of his foot, kicking it closed slowly. He shrugged off his jacket and unceremoniously dumped it on the dresser in front of the large full scale mirror. Kicking his shoes off and undoing the belt of his jeans, Hugh started to strip down slowly as he moved over to the large travel case that still lay on one of the two single beds, undid the lock and unzipped it. His hands rested on his hips as he tried to pick out an outfit for the night, sifting through what his sister, a fashion guru in one of the more trendy areas of Los Angeles, had picked out for him. It was a royal blue jacket and matching smart trousers with a plain white button up undershirt and a set of some of his midnight black chelsea boots.

Laying the outfit out on the bed, Hugh walked into the en-suite shower and set it going while he picked up his toiletries. He had something of a good nose for good fragrances and every female coworker in his life had complimented him on his scents so he was pretty sure both Taylor and Carrie would enjoy them too. Lying out the bottle of aftershave and deodorant on the counter of the bathroom, he stuck his right hand into the cubicle and felt that the water was at a warm enough temperature for him to bathe in. Stripping off his shirt, Hugh pulled the door to the shower open and he stepped in to let the water wash over him. He had intended to go to a Wallgreens to get some more toiletries but he hadn't found the time and so he needed to use the tiny bar of soap supplied by the hotel. It was a fumbly piece of a green bar that had a long piece of golden string that wrapped around it. Releasing it, he grabbed the soap and started to wash himself clean, making sure to get the usual spots that could hold dirt and grime.