Blown During a Blockbuster

Story Info
Hot oral sex during a blockbuster monster movie!
2.5k words
4.13
25.6k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers

The movie was supposed to be really good. Everyone in the crowded theatre sat forward with bated breath, waiting for the action to begin. Casey was leaning back though, struggling to keep focus on the beginning credits. That was because next to him, Clare was sitting sideways, watching him with the biggest grin he'd seen lately.

Casey was average height for a guy, and in his early thirties. He'd started shaving his head, worried about a receding hairline that his previous girlfriends said didn't exist. Still, he was careful about his looks and he wasn't about to become one of 'those guys' that denied they were aging poorly.

He'd worn a black t-shirt with no logo on it for tonight's movie, and a pair of black jeans. Clare liked how he looked in his dark clothes, and since her opinion had lately become the only one besides his own that really mattered, he had no problem indulging her. He didn't have his glasses on for the movie because the screen was pretty far away. The girl next to him had chosen what he liked to consider the 'nosebleed' seats, high and far to the back of the theatre. Even if the place seemed packed, nobody else was going to sit too close back here. They had all the privacy they could want.

And it was steadily becoming obvious that Clare had privacy and other things involved with it on her wicked little mind.

Clare was in her early twenties, compared to Casey's thirties. She was a stunner, with short-ish dark brown hair and lovely tits to match her lithesome form. They'd met not that long ago, maybe two or three months, when he'd moved into his new apartment in her parents' building. She'd been visiting between college courses as she always did, and they'd passed in the hall. It was not what he'd expected, it wasn't this sudden burn for this girl who responded in kind, no. It was more like, 'damn that chick is hot!', 'holy crap, she's looking at me', 'holy crap, we're making plans for dinner', and then 'holy crap she's not wearing underwear!'

As the movie continued its block buster beginning, blasting the theatre with sound and with light and fast action sequences, Casey did his best not to look at Clare directly. But she wanted him to. He knew that much. She was practically kneeling in her chair, staring at him with a pixie grin of intent that made him casually push the heel of his hand into his crotch to 'adjust' himself. As if she weren't looking for exactly that kind of reaction just now.

It was exactly what Clare was waiting for. She reached out with her painted nails and touched at the button on his jeans. He felt her nails rake over the metal teeth of his zipper, toying with the flap of dark denim that covered the opening to his pants. Casey tried not to groan and tried to avoid looking at Clare, but she was really intent on getting his attention.

Why deny the inevitable, he thought at last, turning his head slightly to look at her.

Her dark eyes were practically glowing in the dimness of the theatre. So were her teeth as she smiled at him winningly. She wanted something, he could see that. And what she wanted, well, that was becoming obvious too.

Casey adjusted in his seat slightly, tilting his hips and shoulders towards his date. He put his farther arm on the armrest of his chair, elbow bent, hand on his cheek. For a moment, he looked away from her towards the screen. Some people were screaming and starting to run frantically from a monster nobody could really see, but that was apparently bigger than the Empire State Building. Then he looked back to Clare's waiting gaze and gave a little shrug.

It was all the encouragement the young girl needed. She practically dove to the floor next to his spread knees, and for a moment he wondered if the fact she wasn't wearing pants was going to be a problem for her. No doubt the theatre floor was sticky with spilled soda and stale popcorn was But the college coed hopped down to the ground as if she was thrilled to be there, and who was he to tell her otherwise?

Clare's gentle fingers headed back to Casey's zipper. There was no need for teasing now, but she was going ever so slowly that the bulge growing behind his denim and his boxers was starting to throb uncomfortably. When she finally drew the zipper all the way down, he moaned softly with relief. Two rows ahead, an older woman turned around, then looked this way and that as if she realized he was sitting alone now instead of having a companion as maybe he'd had before.

Casey raised an eyebrow at her, and she narrowed her eyes and turned back around. He couldn't help but smirk at that as he glanced downwards without moving his head to see what Clare was doing. As if he couldn't feel her fingers drawing the two halves of the opening of his jeans apart. As if he couldn't feel the heat of her hot skin as she reached in and pulled his cock out through the front slit of his underwear.

"Fuck," he said under his breath.

But his position didn't change, so when the woman up ahead turned around again, there was still nothing for her to see.

Clare was smiling up at him and he licked his lips. It was all the encouragement he could really give her, letting her see the wetness of his tongue passing over the entry of his mouth as he felt himself swelling in her grasp. It'd be a bad idea to attract any more attention from the lady up ahead, so it wasn't like he could say what he wanted to say. And what he wanted to say was, 'oh you dirty little slut, hungry for cock again, aren't you?'

The young dark haired woman wiggled somehow between Casey's legs. Thankfully no one sat in the row in front of him, so when he could, he helped give her room by adjusting his foot up and resting it on the seat in front. Now Clare could slip closer to his exposed cock, and that pleased the young lady to no end. She slid under his raised leg and scooted on her knees closer to his crotch, reaching for and pulling his erection towards her.

Casey pushed his ass back deeper into his chair. He tried to watch the movie on the screen but it was all a jumble of big moviestar faces and smoke and bombs and gunfire going off here and there. Where was the story at now? He wasn't sure anymore. But he could feel from Clare's slow breath on his sex that she was only just getting started.

The young woman on her knees before him leaned into his lap, and he felt the barest touch of wetness on the taut skin of his glans. She was toying with him, looking up at him after every tiny lick to see what reaction he would have. And just to make her work for it, Casey didn't look down. He kept his expression as solid as he could, holding in the moans he would have otherwise let loose, especially if they were at his place.

Clare mewled softly and started to work harder. Her tongue became more insistent, teasing around the slit on his dick. She reached a hand down to the base of him, inside his underwear, and gave him a good squeeze. His dick rewarded her with a tiny splurt of precum that shot up his shaft and oozed out the tip. Clare knew exactly what she was doing, and when Casey looked down to see her next move, he inhaled sharply.

She was teasing the silvery droplet around in a circle on his skin, wrapping it around her tongue's very pointed tip. Then, as if on cue, the movie glared bright and Casey could see a tendril of his precum mixed with her saliva as she drew her mouth away an inch or two. The tendril hung there like a fishing line for but a moment before breaking, but it was enough to make him wiggle and exhale loudly.

The lady ahead of him wriggled too with irritation but at least she didn't turn around.

Clare must have been hungry for more, because now she was diving down on Casey's cock with her entire mouth, using the firmness of her painted lips to squeeze and pull and tug his flesh upwards. She wanted more precum, and he knew it. Far be it for him to deny her.

Casey took Clare's hand and moved it around his cock and around her slowly rising and falling face. He pushed her fingers deeper into his shorts, until she found what he wanted her to be looking for. His ballsack was already heavy but it hadn't quite tightened yet. If she wanted her real reward, she had more work to do.

Taking his lead, Clare began to toy with Casey's nuts. She was careful and considerate of what she held in her hand, but there was still that firm insistence of hers. She was a real cock gobbler, this one, something that made Casey worried he'd fall in love with her. But they hadn't been this experimental yet, their little fuck relationship was as yet still new. Doing lovely and delicious things like this with her, well, that would just keep him coming back for more. What guy wouldn't give a woman the moon for sucking him off in a movie theatre?

Clare pushed her mouth slowly down Casey's prick. She pushed it all the way into her throat, forcing the large member to bend slightly. Then he felt the wonderful brush of her nostrils flush against his shaven groin. Unable to resist, he reached forward and put a hand through her hair, then cupped the back of her head. She struggled slightly but didn't truly fight him as he held and even pushed her face against his body. His breaths were coming in shuddering gasps now, and the lady up ahead whipped her head around, making Casey lift both hands up as if to say 'wasn't me!'

Clare took the opportunity to breathe. She pulled his balls right out of the slit of his shorts and moved her mouth down to them. One hand stroked his cock hard while the other pulled at his testes. Her mouth worked over the wrinkled sack now, and he felt her suck one of his treasured orbs over lips to land on her tongue. She worked it expertly and he dared to wonder where she'd gotten such skills. But no matter, she was his now and it was his ballsack in her mouth and hands, and that was what mattered.

More precum came out of the slit on his dick, and Clare ran her thumb across the oozing droplets, smearing them around his tight skin. If his balls hadn't heaved before, they certainly did now, shrinking up as they prepared to lose their load.

But where would put it? If she aimed it into her hair as so many chicks did, well, that'd look pretty strange when they were walking outside with the crowds. If she spewed it across her face, the way he really loved to see her do in his apartment, that'd smear her precious makeup and make everything kind of obvious.

Sensing Casey's impending orgasm, Clare dove over his cock with her mouth again. He couldn't help himself, he told himself he was going to let her do what she wanted but with that perfect mouth overtop of his cock, how could he not give her more than a little help? Casey grabbed both sides of Clare's head and shoved her hard over him as his cock exploded. He felt every throb of himself against her tongue and the press of the inside of her cheeks as he bucked with his hips. He wasn't sure if he dropped his head back or not, but he did know he didn't care what the lady in front of him said.

Clare pressed warningly on Casey's knees and he remembered he needed to release her, or she'd probably suffocate. The last vestiges of his seed oozed out of his dick and onto her tongue as she smiled up at him coyly. She had swallowed every drop she could, and what was left, well, she was now licking clean from his spent prick.

He was in lust with this girl. He was entirely enamored of her, wanted her to have his babies, wanted to give her a mansion in the hills. Anything. Anything for more nights like this. He reached down and drew her up to his lap for a moment, kissing her deeply, caring nothing for the salty musky taste of his own jizz on her lips and tongue. She was startled by the kiss but leaned into him happily. Then, when she pulled away, it was so she could sit next to him and carefully put his cock back into his pants.

Casey shook his head as Clare turned towards the screen, eating popcorn and sipping soda as if she hadn't just given him the blowjob of his life. Now it was his turn to stare at the sweet young profile of her face while she pretended not to look at him. But the smirk she bore told him she knew perfectly well that he was looking at her like a man in a trance. And she loved it!

At the end of the movie, the woman ahead of him turned around to glare at him, gasping slightly as she realized he hadn't been alone after all. Then her face turned red as the lights in the movie theatre came on, and she quickly left ahead of Casey and Clare.

Out in the lobby, there was a camera crew from a local news station interviewing people about the movie. Because of how cute they must have looked, the reporter practically bee-lined for Casey and Clare, who were walking with their arms around each other and giggling profusely.

"Excuse me!" he said, blocking their path. "I'm with suchandsuch news and I'm wondering if you could give us your thoughts on this movie! Is it the hit everyone is saying it is?"

Clare looked at Casey. Casey looked at Clare, then smirked and winked at the camera man and his bulky equipment.

"Couldn't tell ya, buddy, but I can say this. This theatre's chair space is excellent. Very excellent."

Clare burst out laughing as Casey chuckled and dragged her away. He wanted to pay her back the favour once they got home. Hells, why wait, he was telling himself. He wanted to see how great the seats were in the car in the parking lot!

DireLilith
DireLilith
519 Followers