BluBalls for Kitty's BootBoy Ch. 10

Story Info
She starts getting quite a bit kinkier with her BootBoy...
4k words
4.1
9.3k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like I said, now it was time to get a little more wicked and cruel with my BootBoy...I had been toying with him in several different outfits, each one getting progressively sexier and evoking different feelings of seduction, arousal, and submission. There was an innocent white outfit we had started with, and I then proceeded to a playful pink one and a hotter red one, and of course, each was paired with matching sexy spike heeled boots!

BootBoy had been made stare at me and drool over me while I strutted around and showed myself off for him, and he had been slowly and methodically teased and denied with each pair of slutty boots. Eventually, when I had had my fill of my side of the equation, he was finally allowed to fondle, kiss, and lick them...

Slowly, our teasing games had gotten kinkier and more intense, with me discovering how much I enjoyed feeding off his arousal and desperation. I was shocked at how enthusiastic he became, and how much I got off on teasing and denying him as I bossed him around, offering my slutty boots to him, demanding that he tend to them and then rejecting him when he tried!

We had also explored a little begging game where I began counting the number of times he begged for my boots, and I loved to set little goals for him and then make them difficult (or impossible!) to achieve. It was fun to attempt to distract him from his begging just so I could make him start over, and I just loved teasing his cock with one of my boots while he begged for the other.

And the best part of that particular game was finding out how easily I could make him mess up his counting, just by toying with his erection with the toe of one of my sexy boots!

But then we stumbled on one of his needs that really surprised me...I thought I was already being really cruel in the way I was playing all these little mind games with him...showing him something, making him want it, making him beg for it, then denying him. At first I'd just do it, denying him without a word...take my boot away as he was trying to touch it, kiss it, or lick it, but then I started to say the word "NO" to him as he begged and pleaded with me, and this sent his arousal absolutely through the roof!

At first I said "NO" playfully but firmly, but the more he begged, the stricter I became, and it was kind of natural to delay his gratification like that...but then he confessed that he wanted me to say it meaner...to snarl at him as I scolded him and rejected his naughty desires! This surprised me at first, like I said, but his reaction as I began to experiment with this harshness led me to explore it more, little by little.

At first it wasn't something I thought I'd be comfortable with, but his obvious arousal as I denied him more cruelly started to wear me down, and soon I was sneering and growling at him as I denied him. He sniveled and moaned the more I did it, whining as he continued to beg and plead, and I found myself getting more sexually excited as I rejected him while I toyed with his cock with my boot and laughed at his pathetic begging.

This was really bringing out a different side of me, moving a little more toward the sadistic side of these kind of sexual games, and even though I wasn't into administering pain physically, the idea of tormenting him verbally and psychologically was starting to appeal to me more and more...

So after I finished teasing him in my red outfit, I left him on the floor, wailing and pleading for more kinky boot-teasing, and went into the other room to change into something more appropriate for the darker desires I was discovering inside myself. Like I said, if it wasn't for the way he was acting, I don't think I would have ever headed things in this direction, but he was obviously so turned on by the meaner side of things, I found myself becoming more interested in exploring that with him.

So I sat down in my dressing room and started to figure out exactly what I wanted to wear to further that aspect of our teasing games. This outfit had to be geared exactly toward what I had in mind, it should be very sexual and revealing, but also needed a certain aspect of sheer feminine POWER that I hadn't quite explored for him yet...

First I picked out a sexy leopard-print push-up bra and matching panties. I had been using angora in my outfits so far tonight, and I had some really sexy and very revealing black sweaters I could pair with the leopard, but I decided to go for a different look, one to support the whole nastiness I wanted to portray...so I picked out a see-through fishnet top and pulled it on. I loved the way it looked, the black mesh leaving me very exposed, and you could see the leopard bra quite plainly right through the black fishnet material.

I picked out a matching black fishnet miniskirt and pulled it on, and the look was the same as the top - you could plainly see my leopard-print panties underneath! I then added some metal and leather accessories: studded metal bracelets, a black leather metal-studded collar, and a bitchy, tough looking studded leather belt. I was really heading this look in more of a full-on Dominatrix direction, with just a touch of feminine softness and sensuality remaining...

I could feel myself getting excited as I touched up my makeup, adding some darker color to my eyes...heavy mascara and eye shadow, and dark black eyeliner. The look was very exotic and powerful, and I paused occasionally to glance at my full appearance in the large mirror, fully absorbing exactly how much this look was so well-suited to the task at hand!

After finishing up my makeup, adding a thick coat of glistening wet, blood-red lipstick, I went over to my boot rack and surveyed my selection of sexy thigh-high spike-heeled boots. At the beginning of the evening, I had made my BootBoy reveal to me which pairs of boots he loved the most, and he had pointed right at my two black ones. I had told him at that point that he was going to be teased with each and every pair I had, and that we were going to save the best for last.

Right before I had switched into this outfit, I had been making him beg to come, and we had been playing our kinky little begging and counting game. And he had also revealed to me that he was simply dying to come all over my boots, but I had reminded him that I was not done teasing him yet...not by a long shot. I had to remind him that we were saving the best for last, and I'm sure he thought that meant that I was going to let him explode all over one of my pairs of black boots...his favorites!

But was I? Was I going to finally give in to him, show mercy on him as he begged and pleaded for release...to be able to CUM all over my slutty boots after several hours of teasing and denying? Even I had not made up my mind yet!

What I did know was that he had been begging me to be meaner with him, and this black fishnet outfit with all the little studded leather accessories was just the ticket to lead him farther along into his darker desires! And now it was time to add the final touch to the look...one of my sluttiest pairs of boots, the black leather ones...

They were a sumptuous black leather, and had a wonderful smell as I picked them up and pulled them on each leg, zipping them slowly up onto my thighs. They had a high platform and what must have been a 7" heel, but as I said at the very beginning of my boot adventures with this particular gentleman, I had practiced extensively learning how to walk daintily in sky-high heels like that. So, as I stood up and began parading around my dressing room for a minute, I quickly became very comfortable moving my body in a way that gave me perfect balance!

The key is to really use your hips as you walk, swaying them from side to side to maintain a pretty style of strutting...and it also helps to thrust your chest forward, and your ass...um, rearward?? All this helps keep your balance, but also caters to the male need to see the female figure perched up high, displayed proudly and brazenly...and it all just fits perfectly into the whole seduction and cocktease routine, doesn't it!

And so, after another minute or so of strutting proudly around my dressing room, admiring myself, primping and preening a little more in my full-length mirror, I fussed over a couple small details of my outfit and went prancing back into the living room.

And there he was, sitting on the floor with his still-hard erection pointing straight up at me. I smiled as he caught his first glance of me, and I watched his reaction - his mouth fell open, he took a sharp breath in and exhaled it slowly as he said, almost panting, "WOW!"

"You like?" I said sweetly.

"Yeah!" he replied, and I just smiled wider as I started to circle him. He stared up and down my body, and as his gaze fell down onto my boots, his eyes got that glazed over look that I was coming to find quite appealing...they fixated on the bottom of the boots, the sexy pointy toe, and of course, the sky-high spiked heel! He was completely hypnotized, transfixed, and totally infatuated!

Suddenly I noticed his cock starting to twitch a little in response to looking at me, and it started bobbing up and down with each pulse of blood as he openly stared at my outrageously sexy, powerful looking black leather boots. I couldn't believe my eyes, seeing how obviously my appearance was exciting him, and I knew right then that the fun and games were about to get even more kinky and nasty!

I was tempted to go right over to him and pick up right where we left off, to start teasing his cock with my boot and demanding that he beg me to come some more...and I almost did, but then realized I really should take my time with him at this point, that all those kinkier activities would be waiting for us whenever I decided to get around to them.

And so I started right at the beginning...first I just kept parading around him, flaunting myself for his enjoyment, and I started to question him about whether he liked the way I looked or not. It was more like an interrogation, and I started to enjoy doubting his word when he said how much he loved how I looked, telling him I didn't think I looked sexy, which made him practically burst with compliments.

He flattered me shamelessly as I smiled at him, calling attention to little parts of me, my made up face and hair, my tits, my ass, my legs...and of course, my boots!

He went completely wild over my boots as I posed in them, lifting one up and planting it on the couch right in front of his face, and he made the mistake of reaching out to touch it. My demeanor suddenly went right to stern and aggressive as I scolded him, telling him "NO!", knowing how much he'd love that...

What followed was a slow progression through the same activities we had been enjoying all night long...asking him if he wanted to touch my boots, making him beg to do it, denying him while I displayed them right before his eyes, then finally letting him. Then came the little boot-kisses, of course preceded by lots of begging, counting and denying...and then he was slowly allowed to lick my boots, again with the usual formalities of me showing and offering, him begging and pleading, and me counting and denying...

As we proceeded, I began teasing his cock with one boot while he tended to the other just like I had already done before, and this began very slowly, but as we moved from touching my boots to kissing and licking them, I began teasing it more firmly. It was really getting hard now, and I noticed the way it began to turn purple, particularly the cockhead...and the veins on the shaft were throbbing and pulsing with blood, looking almost like they were ready to burst!!

And now it was time to ask him what else he might like to enjoy exploring tonight...if there were any other little boot-desires that he had that he wanted to explore.

"So...you like these boots, hmmm?"

"Yes!"

"And did you like kissing them?"

"Yes!"

"And licking the high heels??"

"YES!"

"So tell me, BootBoy, is there anything else you'd like me to do to you with these boots?"

"I...I...um...could you poke my balls with the pointy toe?"

I just smiled at his kinky request, not saying a word but simply reaching out with the toe of one of my boots and prodding his testicles with it. "Unnnnnggghhhh" he moaned as his deliciously kinky request was fulfilled.

Then I used to top of my foot in the boot to squish his balls up against him, rolling them around gently as I applied pressure. He moaned again, and I enjoyed the way I could experiment with ways to tease his cock with my boots and he didn't offer any resistance.

"You like that, BootBoy?"

"YES!!"

I continued to roll his balls around with the bottom of my boot for a little while longer and then I pulled it away, pausing for a moment before poking them with the boot-toe again.

"What else should we do?"

I was enjoying letting him tell me how else he wanted to be teased, despite the whole "topping from the bottom" aspect of it...many dominant people don't want their subs to tell them what to do, but I was exploring this guy's desires, and it was fun to make him confess them to me. And besides, it wasn't like I had to do what he wanted, more like I could find out what he wanted, then either do it, make him beg for it, deny it, whatever!

"Um...I...I brought some bondage toys to play with...if you'd like, Mistress..."

"Oooooo! You did?? Naughty, naughty BootBoy!!"

"I'm sorry!"

His face was crestfallen as I feigned disgust with his suggestion, but then I simply smiled and said, "Show me!!"

He picked up a bag he brought and unzipped it, but before he could take anything out I stood up and said, "Wait right here!" I marched into the other room, where I had a few goodies waiting as well, and opened a drawer. I had bought some toys on a whim one time, but never really used them, since my exploration of incorporating bondage into my teasing games had been quite limited at that point in my life.

But now it was time to see if there was anything he might like to be used on him, so I selected several crop-style whips of different lengths and brought them back into the other room with me.

One by one, I showed them to him, and asked him if he might like me to use them on him. His eyes got big and wide as I displayed a long riding-crop style whip, with a floppy square patch of material on the end. I sat on the couch in front of him and playfully began swatting his face with it.

"You like that?"

"Yes!"

"Naughty BootBoy!"

He did not flinch as I swatted his cheeks back and forth with the whip, not hard at all, but in a way meant to be assertive and playful. That was the way I wanted to be...this was NOT about pain. He then begged me to whip his nipples, and I was more than happy to oblige.

After several swats with the riding crop, I put it down and picked up a smaller one, noticing how it gave me more control as I tapped his nipples with it. "Now...what little goodies did my BootBoy bring for us to play with, hmmmm? I said teasingly.

He reached into his bag and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. "OOOOO, what do you do with those?" I said innocently. He showed me - putting each one on his nipples, adjusting them so they were moderately tight. He begged me to whip his nipples some more, and I did...and after a little while he tightened them some more.

This was really exciting him! His cock was still hard as a rock, and it twitched and bobbed around as I continued to swat his nipples. And then I asked him what else he'd like to do...and out it came!!

"Please Mistress, please whip my dick!"

"Ooooo! Sooo naughty!! Is that what you want?"

"Oh god, YES!!"

"Very well. Now which whip shall I use??"

He selected an even smaller one than the first two ones, and I picked it up and began poking his cockshaft with it. I prodded his cock, causing it to bounce around, and then planted one swat right on the head. He moaned as I swatted the shaft around from each side with the tip of the whip some more.

"You like that?" I asked firmly. He just groaned as he watched his gorgeous cock teasing Boot-Mistress teasing him with the little dick-whip. I swatted the head of his cock again, a little harder this time, and then just pulled the whip away and leaned back, watching for his reaction.

His look of arousal immediately changed to confusion and desperation as he looked into my eyes and begged for more. His cock was a dark purple now, twitching up and down as the blood pulsed through it, and I just lifted up my boot and poked it with the pointy boot-toe. He thanked me for teasing him and continued to beg for more.

I just sat there, denying him his request, telling him "NO!" loudly as I playfully tapped the whip against the palm of my hand, listening to his pleas. The way he reacted to my denial was absolutely delicious...it was giving him pleasure to beg me to whip him, and be denied...I couldn't believe how hot it was getting him!

But then came the best little question of all...

"You wanna play with yourself?"

"YES!!"

"I know you do! You are a very naughty BootBoy, aren't you!"

"YES, Mistress!"

"Beg me to let you stroke your cock!"

What followed was some of the most intense, soulful begging I'd heard from him yet, as he wailed for my permission to let him play with himself. I just sat there and watched, smiling at the intensity of his pleas and continuing to swat the whip on my palm.

And then I turned its attention to him, repeating the process of gently whipping his cheeks and his nipples while he continued to beg.

"Don't forget to count, BootBoy!"

I continued to deny him his dick-whipping as he begged and counted...10, 20, 30, etc. His intensity continued to escalate as I alternated between whipping his face and nipples, and teasing his cock with my boot. Finally, without screwing up his counting, he reached 50 and had him stop.

"Go ahead! Stroke it for me!!"

He meekly began touching himself, and his eyes were glued to my boots as I crossed my legs and bounced one of the high heels up and down in front of his face. I allowed him to play with himself for a short while before kicking his hands away with my boot.

"Now what other little toys did you bring??"

He reached into the bag again and pulled out a small leather contraption which instantly fascinated me. "What's that for?" I said with a smile. "It's a ball stretcher!" he replied. I had never heard of that, but the moment he wrapped it around his balls I could also see there was a metal O-ring on the bottom of it, and I immediately realized that a leash could be attached to it.

I could actually "have him by the balls", so to speak! I mean, I was already doing that figuratively, being in such complete control of his sexual arousal, but now I could do it literally! He snapped the stretcher into place, the inch-long band of leather pulling his testicles away from his body, and I watched in fascination as he pulled another strap across the bottom that separated each testicle and snapped it into place too.

I reached out with my boot toe and began to apply pressure to his balls, which were now encased in the leather straps, and he moaned. They were held in place quite firmly, and I could tell by the way he reacted as I poked his balls and squished them with my boot that it was giving him wonderful pleasure.

"Whip my balls, Mistress!"

I obliged him, swatting his testes with the small whip, tending to each one as I giggled at the whole situation. "How's that, BootBoy?" I asked sweetly, knowing full well he was loving every minute of this!

"And did BootBoy bring a chain leash for his Mistress to attach to his naughty testicles?"

He didn't hesitate and pulled out a short leash with a leather strap at the end I could wrap around my wrist. I took it from him and clipped it on his balls, tugging on them gently, then a little firmer. Wow! What a feeling of power this was, to have him by the balls, quite literally!!

12