Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-***-

Max stepped out of the bathroom, wearing a fresh vest and uniform trousers. He felt clean and refreshed, the few cuts and bruises already treated with the wonders of modern first aid equipment. He noticed that Sh'ree hadn't bothered to turn the temperature down, and was back to wearing the sleeveless top that she'd been wearing before, her uniform jacket, like his, draped over a chair nearby.

"While you were in the shower, Lugmilla contacted us to say that everything's okay," she told him, "they're at the hospital now, and should be back here a little after noon tomorrow."

"That's good to hear. Well, the shower's all yours now."

She smiled, and stepped past him into the room. As she did so, her bare arm brushed against his, her soft skin warm, making him catch his breath for a second. Then the door shut between them, and he was on his own again.

He wandered over to the table, where the tricorders were sitting, data displayed on the nearby PADDs. He was intending to get some work done, but soon found that his mind kept drifting away.

She had kissed him. Sh'ree, the gorgeous, shapely, and intelligent woman who had so often haunted his dreams had kissed him. Not just kissed him, either, but kissed him properly, responding to his passion in kind. Had Lugmilla been right, or had it all been the emotion of the moment, the sudden exhilaration of freedom?

His eyes glanced back towards the door to the bathroom. He could hear the water running from the shower, and inevitable images leapt to his mind. Steadying himself, and still not quite sure of what the Andorian woman really wanted, he instead looked out of the large window at the front of the base.

It was dark outside now, stars twinkling down through a moonless sky, a mantle of blackness cast out over the land. A dancing light caught his eye, sheets of green over the mountaintops. The aurora, the northern lights. He had never seen them so clearly as this, not on any planet he'd had the chance to visit.

Entranced, he dimmed the lights in the base, giving him a clearer view of the sky. For a while, even Sh'ree was forgotten, lost in the inky dark strewn with so many diamonds, and the strange ephemeral light in the sky. You almost forgot the beauty sometimes, when you were travelling through the depths of space nearly every day of your life. But take the time to rest, to take it all in, and it was truly breath-taking.

He didn't know how long he stood there, staring out over the planet's wild beauty, but after a while, he heard the bathroom door open. He hadn't even noticed the shower stop running. He continued looking out as Sh'ree stepped up beside him, then glanced her way... and his heart leapt in his chest.

Sh'ree had acquired a dressing gown from somewhere. It was probably replicated, he reflected, although he hadn't seen her doing it. It was white, made of some material that looked like silk, or as close as the replicator could get. It concealed more of her body than her other clothes had, yet its thinness and the fact that she was surely wearing little, if anything, beneath it, made him almost giddy.

She was looking out of the window, as he was, a slight smile on her face, antennae almost still, the white of her damp hair complementing the gown. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Wow," she said, softly, "that's quite a view." He blinked, then realised she was talking about the window. He nodded, and she moved over to the small padded bench set up before the window. "Sit beside me," she said, "the lights are so beautiful tonight, we may not get another chance."

He did so, and she slid up closer, her body warm through the fabric that separated them. She slid an arm around him, pulling her bare feet up onto the couch, and resting her head on his shoulder, all the while gazing out into the night sky. Hesitantly, he put his left arm around her too, and she didn't resist.

Together, they looked out in silence, the green lights shimmering in the sky like a magical curtain, inexpressible in their wonder.

He couldn't say how long they remained like that, arms entwined, just watching, comfortable in each other's presence. But, eventually, the lights began to fade, and, while the stars were beautiful against the clear night sky, it was a sight that was more familiar from their time in Starfleet.

Max had fallen into a reverie, and was only brought out of it when Sh'ree suddenly disentangled herself and stood up. He couldn't help but notice that the dressing gown had loosened a little. It didn't show much more than it had before; just a flash of shoulder and a part of her collar bone, but just that was enough to flash images of more through his mind.

"Well, time for bed, don't you think?" asked the Andorian with a smile, and walked over to the door to the room she had shared with Edrilli.

"Uh, yes, right," he replied, his mind returning from the pleasant place it had been wandering. "See you in the morning."

She turned back to him, and gave him a quizzical look, her antennae twitching visibly. Max was suddenly conscious that he must look disappointed, and tried - unsuccessfully, as it turned out - to put on a more neutral expression. Sh'ree grinned, a flash of white teeth against blue lips, and turned away into the darkened bedroom, leaving the door open.

A moment later, she called from inside, "I mentioned it was time for bed. I didn't say 'time for sleep'."

Transfixed, Max heard the sound of the dressing gown falling to the floor, and then a rustle of sheets. Unaccountably, he felt nervous, clenching and unclenching his hands. Steadying himself, he walked in a daze over to the open door to the bedroom, and peered inside.

Sh'ree was lying in the bed, sheets tucked up under her armpits, her shoulders, neck, and arms bare, and watching him expectantly.

"Well?" she said, pulling aside the sheet beside her, and patting the mattress. The bed, he noted, was hardly king-size, but it was large enough, wider than the ones junior officers got on the Endeavour. "Aren't you going to join me?"

A little voice in the back of Max's mind was still telling him that he couldn't be this lucky, even after what had already happened this day. He told the voice to shut the hell up, before rapidly pulling off his vest, undoing his belt, and stepping out of his trousers. Of course, he then embarrassed himself by doing an awkward dance to get his socks off, but if Sh'ree thought it amusing, she gave no sign. Max walked over to the uncovered side of the bed, his arousal now highly evident through the grey fabric of his uniform shorts.

Sh'ree rolled over on her side to face him, and waved a bare arm in the direction of the remaining item of clothing. "You won't be needing those," she informed him, "unless there's something I don't know about human anatomy."

He actually took it seriously for a second. What if there was something different? She was an alien, after all, and he'd never seen a naked Andorian, of either sex. But it was a ridiculous idea, of course, and she had only been joking. Max pulled down his shorts, his erect cock at last springing free. Sh'ree's eyes were fixed on it - had she just wondered what he had? If so, the answer had clearly been to her satisfaction.

He climbed into bed beside her, and a moment later, they were in each other's arms, kissing.

Despite what she'd just said to him, Sh'ree was still wearing her knickers... but nothing else. Max wrapped his arms around her, running them down her bare back, and through her soft white hair. She felt fever-hot beneath his touch, but pleasantly so, her skin smooth beneath his questing fingers. Warm hands traced the outline of his shoulders and down his spine to cup his buttocks and hold him close.

Their lips were crushed together, tongues probing each other's mouths as Sh'ree rolled on top, breasts against his chest as he caressed her neck. Eventually they broke apart, panting slightly for breath. The Andorian was grinning widely, hair falling down around her face as she held his head in her hands, stroking his cheek, then running a finger around the inside of his ear.

Her antennae were pointing forward, down towards him, their tips brushing his forehead. One hand sliding down her back, he raised the other to her face, brushing aside a strand of hair, and tracing the base of one of the alien appendages.

"Are they sensitive?" he asked.

"Not in that way... but, yes, a bit."

"They're very pretty. But so is the rest of you."

He rolled her over then, onto her back, so that he was now on top of her. He was very conscious that his erection was pressed against her knickers, the heat of her body more than apparent through the thin fabric. But that was not what he was interested in. Not yet anyway.

Raising himself up slightly on his elbows, he leaned forward and kissed her on the nose. She sighed in response, lips brushing over his chin before he moved again, planting another kiss, this time at the base of her right antenna.

It twitched slightly in response; he didn't know whether that was an involuntary act, or a deliberate one on her part. The slender blue stalk was curved in his direction, a number of little ridges forming rings around it. He brushed his lips along the length, tasting her. Sh'ree lay very still beneath him, and he could feel the soft caress of her breath on his neck.

He reached the tip, and, as gently as he could, slid it between his lips. His tongue flicked over the protuberance, darting inside the smooth skin of the small cup that flared there. The antenna twitched again, more vigorously this time, and popped further inside his mouth. He ran his tongue around it, feeling the ridges, and then dipped inside the cup again.

"Oh," she said with a little gasp, twitching again inside his mouth, "you're good at that."

He released her then, only for her to pull him in for another deep kiss on the mouth, her arms hugging him tightly. She felt so incredibly good against his body, for all that he was already starting to sweat from the warmth pouring out of her, her hot breath against his face.

Soon, her hands were all over him, feeling every inch of his back and sides, giving his buttocks a squeeze, wandering over his belly and chest. He was glad that a life in Starfleet kept him at least reasonably trim; if he'd stayed a civilian meteorologist, his figure would have been even less muscular than it was.

"You feel chilly," she told him, her voice quiet, fingers stroking his back again, "as if you've come in from the cold."

"Is that bad?"

"No. Actually, it's kind of sexy." She took one of his hands, and placed it on her breast. "See?"

The Andorian's nipple felt completely human-like beneath his fingers. Human-like, and decidedly perky, rising up at what he presumed was his cold touch. He stroked her breast, feeling the smooth curve of it and, with his free hand, pulled the sheet down for a clearer view.

The light in the room was dim, but, even so, he could see that Sh'ree's aureoles were darker than the surrounding skin. He would later think of their shade as a deep, rich azure, contrasting clearly with the pure sky blue of her breasts. For now, in the gloom, he bent down and kissed her there, sucking lightly on the swollen nipple. The Andorian woman let out a slight gasp as he flicked his tongue over the nub, her back arching up from the bed, hot fingers stroking his shoulders.

Insistently, she pulled him up to her mouth, and they kissed again, Max's hands wandering over her flanks, down to slide across smooth blue thighs. She was hungry now, passionate, her body moving against his, one hand roaming down his belly to grab his cock, squeezing and pulling on it, so that it was now his turn now to gasp in delight.

She pushed him back a little, off of her just a small way, and let out a little cry of frustration as she reached below the sheets, pulling her knickers down over her thighs. Max helped her remove them, both their movements swift now with desperation and eagerness for more. A short while later, she had them loose and threw them to one side of the bed, wrapping her legs around his as she pulled him back in for another kiss.

Their breath came in pants as they grasped at each other, rolling around on the bed, sheets no longer covering their upper bodies. First she was on top, raining kisses over his neck and chest, antennae brushing against his skin, one hand fondling his balls. Then their positions reversed, Max nibbling her ear, trailing kisses across her shoulders, down to where he could once again suckle at those perfect blue breasts.

Sh'ree ran one hand through his hair, the other gripping his increasingly sweat-slicked shoulders. Gasping, he pulled himself up to lie over her again, gazing into her eyes, the pupils wide in the semi-darkness. Her thighs were either side of his hips, and he could see the longing in her face. She reached down to grip his cock again, sliding down its length and pressing it against her body.

"Max..." she gasped, voice full of hunger.

He called her name in response, and at last thrust himself between her legs. Sh'ree cried out, her body arching as she gripped his back. Her thighs gripped his, as her fingers dug into him. Overwhelmed by the feel of her body, nostrils filled with her slightly alien scent, he continued, the pair of them soon finding a mutual rhythm.

The heat that ensheathed his cock aside, the Andorian felt like any human woman. And yet, for Max, it was better this time than ever before. They seemed made for each other, and the affection that he felt for her, the culmination of this long pent up desire, filled his heart as well as his loins. She was energetic too, enthusiastic, her body responding to every thrust, her cries and moans echoing with pure delight.

One of her hands gripped his ass, pushing him deeper inside as she began to move faster. He responded in kind, the bed now creaking with their exertions, Sh'ree's legs wrapped round his own, her hard nipples pressing into his chest as her cries became louder. He was gasping himself, his body sweating more than hers as he sought to give this wonderful, passionate, Andorian woman all she could desire.

He could not last much longer, and it was evident that she could sense that, too. She stared into his eyes, her mouth a silent 'O', her own eyes wide. A moment later they both cried out as they climaxed together. Sh'ree's body jerked beneath him, throwing her head back, her antennae going rigid. As she did so, the walls of her vagina gripped his cock, squeezing it, milking it, with muscles that were surely stronger than those of a human woman.

Indeed, it seemed some time before she was able to release him, and Max reflected that here, at last, might be some difference between her species and his. But it was pleasant, a good feeling, keeping them bound together even after the act, and it felt better yet when her muscles at last began to relax, and he found himself free.

Max rolled over onto his back, sucking in gulps of air, recovering from the most passionate, the most wonderful, love-making of his life. The air of the room felt cold against his bare chest now, although the sheets still entangled both their lower bodies. Sh'ree cuddled up to him, stroking her fingers over his skin, breathing in the smell of him as they lay there together.

He slipped his arm around her shoulder, holding her close, just delighting in her presence. It felt so relaxing, so right, just being there with her, and he found his eyelids drooping as he began to doze off in the comforting warmth.

It must have been some time later, but before he had quite fallen asleep, he felt her hot hand sliding over his belly and down between his legs. Max's eyes opened, and he turned towards her, seeing that the Andorian was still wide awake.

"Later..." he murmured, not sure he still had the energy.

"Shh... we'll see," came her whispered response.

Despite himself, he found his cock stiffening as she gently stroked it beneath the sheets. Sh'ree leant across him and kissed him on the lips, her hand still at work.

"Perhaps in the morning..." he managed.

"Just lie back," she said, moving further over him so that his cock - which seemed entirely more eager than his muscles - rested against the hot flesh of her abdomen. "Let me do the work."

She kissed him again, swinging a leg over his hips. Despite himself, he was fully erect now, and all trace of sleep had departed. Beneath the sheets, he could feel her stroking him, rubbing his erection against her belly, fingers sliding over the head as she moved her body sinuously. Max gasped, and wondered if he did have more strength left than he thought. A second bout certainly didn't feel beyond him now!

Sh'ree sat upright, pulling the sheet away so that it now rested only over his knees. For the first time, he saw the whole of her naked body - not that he had not already explored it thoroughly by touch alone. Her antennae twitched as she raised herself up on her knees, hand still gripping his cock, and then lowered herself atop of him.

They both groaned as he found himself pressed once more inside her. Slowly, Sh'ree's hips began moving, grinding against him, as her hands reached out to caress his chest, stroking his nipples. He could see her body silhouetted against the little light that came from a high window, the stars glittering in the blackness.

Her antennae were pointed towards him, something he now clearly interpreted as desire, her white hair falling loose about her face. She began to move with more speed, her body rocking against his, enfolding him in her warmth. Gasps escaped her mouth, and Max reached up to cup her swaying breasts as she leant forwards, pressing the dark blue nipples into his hands.

His exhaustion was gone, and he found his own body rising to meet hers with each undulation, pressing himself deeper inside her than ever before. Max looked down, at the curve of her hips, saw a flash of white hair against the blue, saw his pink cock sliding in and out between shapely thighs the colour of a pale winter sky.

Her response to his groan of pure pleasure was to slow her movements, and he saw that she was determined to make this last as long as it could. She would get no arguments from him on that front.

She continued to move above him, her own energy seemingly limitless, her alien biology giving her stamina beyond his own. Every now and then she would increase her pace, pressing down on him more deeply, only to slow again a little later. He reached a hand up, and stroked her cheek, delighted in seeing her smile in response, her gaze full of affection.

At last, it seemed that it had been long enough, and, instead of slowing, she began to move still faster. She leaned forward, hair trailing downwards almost in a line with her antennae, blue breasts heaving as she pound against him with increasing vigour. She was gasping, crying out, the sound almost overwhelming the slap of flesh on flesh. They called out each other's names as he gripped her sides and her pace reached a crescendo, before they climaxed for the second time that night, human seed spilling into a wondrous alien body.

They kissed and caressed, and it seemed longer than before until she was able to release him, the relaxation of her muscles once again bringing that brief feeling of blissful relief just before he slipped free. She pulled the sheets up over them and nestled her face into the crook of his shoulder, content, it seemed, to sleep at last.

And sleep they did.

-***-

Max woke from what seemed one of the most pleasant dreams of his life.

It did not, however, take long before he realised that he had not dreamt at all. Sunlight was pouring in through the high window, and from the main room. And it fell on the sky blue shoulder and arm of the woman sleeping next to him, and on the shimmering snow-white of her hair.