Blue and Mature

Story Info
Pensioner pussy and a horny plumper.
2.5k words
90k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CuddlyAl
CuddlyAl
88 Followers

Pat, my 75-year-old neighbour, has featured in a number of my dreams. Many, though not all, have been of a sexual nature. Some have been memorably wet. My most recent dream featuring the randy wrinkly was just bizarre.

I was outside the bungalow of Hannah, Pat's widow friend with whom we shared a regular Monday three-way fuck session. A large crowd, many of whom were undertakers, had gathered. The undertakers had faces like donkeys and were laughing and pointing at me. I was naked and unable to follow my instinct to flee. Through the bungalow window, I could see Pat and Hannah locked in the 69 position. They were dead. I was relieved to wake up.

The following day, a Saturday, I had the opportunity to tell Pat about my dream, or part of it.

Her husband, Jock, was away for the day and my wife was some 200 miles away, staying with her mother who had broken her arm.

Pat, who knew I would be on my own for at least a couple of weeks, had knocked on my door and invited me round for coffee. Pat, rarely a woman to mince her words had put it more crudely.

"Do you fancy coming round for a coffee and a fuck?" had been her exact words.

"Change the order to a fuck followed by a coffee and you've got a deal." I told her. She smiled.

Five minutes later I was whispering into Pat's ear about dreaming that she and Hannah had been enjoying a 69. I omitted all other details of the dream.

When told of her and Hannah's 69 Pat coloured slightly and seemed a little flustered. It appeared that I had inadvertently stumbled on a little secret. She denied it when I put it to her that she and Hannah had been lezzing it up but her protestations were unconvincing. Whatever, just thinking about it put my already rampant libido into seventh heaven overdrive.

Pat might have been coy about any possible intimacy with Hannah but she reacted swiftly and positively to my suggestion of a 69.

"Upstairs," she hissed.

"I'm going to climb on top and fuck your face so hard. I'm going to grind my cunt into your face until I cum. And I'm going to suck myself a mouthful of spunk."

As soon as we were in the bedroom, Pat pushed me back on to the bed and, after stripping below the waist, wrapped her thighs round my face.

The headboard banged noisily against the wall as Pat, who seemed determined to maintain an upright upper body position, thrust her sex vigorously against my mouth. Her actions were accompanied by panting and whimpering. Sexually noisy women are a huge turn-on for me and my cock was straining so hard inside my trousers I was experiencing a fair degree of pain. The panting grew faster and whimpering gave way to screaming. Pat grabbed the back of my head and pushed down hard for the last time, holding the position with a fixed determination. Her whole body went rigid before going into a series of pronounced spasms. She repeatedly shouted the word "fuck".

As soon as the most intense of Pat's passion had subsided, I loosened and removed my trousers. We assumed the 69 position, Pat on top.

We were both breathing heavily and Pat started with some gentle sucking, her loose mouth causing minimal friction as she moved slowly up and down the length of my shaft. I, too, was attempting to show my soft and mellow side and blew gently onto her pussy before placing my lips on the tip of her clit.

The force of Pat's earlier orgasm had been so fierce I had assumed she would take a while before reaching another climax. I was wrong. The tip of my flickering tongue was soon working its magic on Pat's clit. As she approached her second climax, Pat bit down hard on my cock with her gummy mouth. I was so turned on I hardly noticed any pain or discomfort.

Pat lifted her head and through panting breaths, spoke.

" Fuck me sweet Jesus. That was a really hard cum. Do you want to spunk off in my mouth?"

With a wet pussy pressing hard into my face, I couldn't respond but I guess Pat already knew the answer.

Sensing Pat was starting to relax, I rolled over so she was on her back before moving up the bed and straddling her face.

"Get ready for some deep throat action." I told her.

Pat made no objection and opened her mouth.

After guiding myself in, I grabbed Pat's upper arms and gripped them firmly. I pushed myself in as far as I possibly could and proceeded to thrust hard and fast. Pat did little other than close her mouth sufficiently to cause a degree of friction.

Pat was gagging and choking and the bedsprings were squeaking and groaning. I was pushing ever harder and faster, the tip of my cock brushing the roof of her mouth and the top of her throat. The temperature in the bedroom was several degrees higher than I was used to and sweat was forming on my brow and upper body. My lower back was starting to feel the strain. Pat was making strange gurgling noises so I decided it was time for release.

Pat retched as the first ejaculation washed down the back of her gullet. The second spurt splashed around her mouth as I started to withdraw and a third emission spurted onto her lips. I was still in the throes of orgasm when I contrived to make the slightly awkward movement down the bed ready for a fuck. I managed penetration just before the last dribble and twitch.

With Pat's right leg stretched out straight, I bent he left leg so her thigh pressed against her body. After pushing all the way in I used the middle and index fingers of my left hand to frig away at Pat's clit which had noticeably swollen. Pat moaned in appreciation before crying out just one word.

"Doggy"

I managed to lift and twist Pat's left leg and manoeuvre her into the doggy style position without breaking congress. I was rewarded with an even louder moan. Placing my left foot alongside Pat's torso and kneeling on my right leg I gave her a slow, rhythmic 20 minute screw. I felt well and truly fucked and climbed under the sheets while Pat went to the bathroom to wipe her mouth and face. I nodded off and was still sleeping when I was woken with a cup of coffee, a smile and a bacon sandwich.

Ten minutes later, it was Pat's turn to sleep. I tip-toed down the stairs and washed the plates and mugs before letting myself out. With Pat's husband Jock due back in the evening I wasn't going to hang around and be caught out by an early return.

That night, I relaxed with a few beers in the musical company of Miles Davis, John Coltrane, Bill Evans and Sonny Rollins. I'd planned more of the same for Sunday but stirrings below the waist got the better of me.

I strolled over to Hannah's bungalow with one thing on my mind. A big smile on Hannah's face told me she was pleased to see me and when she glanced down she could tell I was pleased to see her.

Sex with Hannah, as it is with many mature women, was uncomplicated. The front door shut, I made an immediate play for her breasts, a move which clearly pleased her. Her nipples jutted through the fabric of her bra and were clearly prominent after I had unbuttoned Hannah's floral blouse.

Having loosened the catch of her bra, I exposed her sagging tits. I kissed Hannah gently on the side of her throat before whispering in her ear.

"I hear you and Pat having been enjoying yourselves behind my back. Licking pussy."

Hannah's cheeks reddened and she did not deny it.

I let the subject drop and took one of Hannah's protruding nipples between my lips. My mouth had moved down and my tongue was probing her belly button when the phone rang. I urged her to ignore the ringing but she answered, anyway. Her daughter was on her way to see her and would arrive in about ten minutes.

After I had refastened her bra, Hannah buttoned her blouse back up. I slipped an index finger inside her before kissing her goodbye and reminding her I would be back on Monday. Sunday turned back into a day of rest.

Monday: I was five minutes out of the shower, semi hard through thinking about Pat and Hannah when there was a loud knock at the door. I hastily threw a pair of joggers and tee-shirt on and bare-footed, bounded down the stairs.

Her eyes were striking; the palest of pale blue I had ever seen. On most women they would have stood out clearly as their number one attribute. On her, they were edged into second place by a pair of tits to which no Thesaurus of superlatives could do justice. Gorgeous, voluptuous, sensual were all close but still short of the target.

That was the good news. The bad news was I was running late for my regular Monday assignment with Pat and Hannah, the two exceptionally horny pensioners who boasted a vintage sexual pedigree that defied even the most vivid of imaginations.

The other bad news was that she was selling. The name tag and picture identification on her lapel told me that.

I have strong sexual attraction towards most, if not all, women. From 18 to 80 and whatever shape or size, I reckon I could enjoy fucking just about any of them. Right now, however, big tits and blue eyes were what I craved.

"Just five or 10 minutes of your time," was the promise made by the young woman who had introduced herself as Barbara and promised she could offer me a-once-in-a-lifetime cable t.v. subscription offer.

Cable t.v. held little or no interest to me but a great pair of tits is a great pair of tits and I invited her in anyway.

In fashion terms, Barbara was probably about 50lbs overweight. Visually, she was pushing all the right buttons for me. Underneath her magnificent breasts, I was admiring the swell of her belly. Her legs were large but firm. I guessed she was young woman with a healthy appetite but who also worked out regularly in a gym. Her hair was long, dark and straight and had been swept back and tied.

After sitting down opposite me, she was straight into her, hardly pausing for breath and leaving me little opportunity to interrupt her flow. I wasn't paying much attention to the chat. My thoughts were all lustful. I made no attempt to hide or disguise my erection which my now was extremely pronounced.

After five or more minutes her sales pitch was beginning to piss me off and, with my thoughts returning to my two favourite pensioners, I decided to get rid of her, super sexy or not.

"I'm not interested, so you might as well fuck off." I told her.

She appeared unfazed so I decided to push the boundaries of rudeness to their limits.

"I don't want cable. So unless you're willing to take your clothes off and let me fuck you, there's no point in your hanging around."

Without appearing shocked in any way, she responded.

"I appreciate a straight talker. I won't hang around but if you fancy, I could pop back around some time after midday. "

Her words took me by surprise but her actions left me in a state of disbelief. Loosening her hair, she stood over me and brushed the length of my cock with her dark locks. The feeling was exquisite beyond description.

"Shall I come back?"

A quick flash of her blue eyes took me to a place I had never visited before.

I did not speak but merely nodded.

It was nearly half past eleven when I knocked on Hannah's door. She was dressed in a familiar pale blue satin gown. The skin around her neck was a deep red, suggesting the two old girls had started without me. The suspicion was confirmed when neither Hannah nor Pat showed any undue concern when I told them something had cropped up and I would be unable to stay.

"You run along," said Pat.

"There are 69 things we can think of doing without you."

I was back in the house just five minutes before midday and rushed upstairs to change into joggers and tee-shirt. My heart was already beating quickly when, ten minutes later, there was a knock at the door. My heartbeat became faster.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to sell you anything. I've come round for a fuck."

The blue eyes threatened to inflict serious damage on my pounding heart.

I grabbed her arm pulled her into the living room and pushed her onto the sofa before making sure the curtains were fully closed.

Normally, I have little trouble undoing the buttons of a blouse but clumsy fingers were making hard work of what should have been a simple exercise. Barbara came to my rescue and undid them herself.

Her bra presented less off a problem and pretty soon I had buried my face between Barbara's dream bosoms. She ran her fingers through my hair.

It quickly became apparent that Barbara loved having her tits sucked which was great news for me and probably most of the male heterosexual population. Much as though I was enjoying myself, my need to fuck was almost overwhelming and I told her. She was in a similar frame of mind.

"Do you want to use a condom?" asked Barbara.

"I'm on the pill so there's nothing to worry about there."

Actions speak louder than words and I guided myself into a wet, warm, welcoming, shaven pussy. We both went at it hard and fast and though it was little over five minutes before I blasted off inside her, Barbara, who had orgasmed first, seemed blissfully contented.

Both of us were ready for second helpings almost straight away. As I pushed into Barbara for the second time she asked me a question which nearly put me off my stroke.

"My aunt lives near here. Do you know her? Hannah. Late sixties. A widow."

My thrusting was much slower, more deliberate than it had been earlier. I nearly stopped altogether.

Pale blue eyes must have affected my brain. I responded without thinking.

"Know her? I've fucked her! I've fucked her lots of times. I've licked her cunt and fucked her."

"Tell me about it. Tell me about it when you're fucking me."

I proceeded to give Barbara a blow-by-blow account of my Monday meetings with her aunt and Pat as I resumed my slow steady rhythm. In return I was met by a continual stream of four letter words and several very noisy orgasms. When we had finished, I felt both mentally and physically exhausted. Ten minutes later, for what seemed the first time in hours, my penis was completely limp.

There was an awkward silence as we both dressed. Barbara was the first to speak.

"I misled you earlier. I knew about you and my aunt. And I'm not really a saleswoman."

As she headed for the front door she turned.

"And I'm not on the pill."

CuddlyAl
CuddlyAl
88 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Door step sales

I am really glad my husband wasn't home when the cable sales lady called.

Virgin? maybe when she arrived but not when she left. But then he may just have tickled her tonsils.

Keep us all cumming with these saucy carryings on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Follow up.

A follow up to this series is overdue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Showed

I showed this story to a family friend, who at 65 was old enough to be my nanna. After reading it, she let me watch her masturbate. Then I licked her cunt and fucked her dog fashion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great stuff

Al, I just love your no-nonsense straightforward style of story telling. It puts me in mind of Henry Miller.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's what we need!

Being in this age group I can closely relate to the actions described. I also get very horny when viewing a pair of lovely breasts, even though they need to be harnessed to lift up mine eyes. A nicely rounded bottom or a shapely pair of calves and/or thighs also make my attention meter reach toward the full peg, no matter what the age of the woman. If I could just muster the courage to go ahead and make a move like he did I would consider myself to have entered paradise.

I would estimate there are a number of us older readers of both sexes who enjoy this type of writing and who may gain the incentive to act upon their latent desires to enter a very satisfying phase of their lives following their dreams. I recall some 25 years ago having a neighbor who was in her 70s. She had a most beautiful set of tits that I could not resist staring at and would have loved to suck upon all day. It makes me stiff to think about those beauties today and these stories make me wish I had gone after them at the time as the circumstances might well have been very similar to these.

Please keep writing about this kind of senior sex. Few of us are 6 foot tall with six packs and 10 inches described in many of the stories here but we certainly can appreciate stories that are relevant to our age group as well.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wrinkled, Ripe and Randy Hot sex with fuck-crazy old woman.in Mature
The Pleasuring of Granny Guy finds sex, love and happiness with a wealthy widow.in Mature
Another Randy Wrinkly Fuck-hungry pensioners.in Mature
Cornhusker Granny Meeting a smoking hot, horny and much, much older woman.in Mature
Wendy Takes In Her Boarder Landlady agrees to unusual request from her boarder's wife.in Mature
More Stories