Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate moaned and whimpered, her hips rocked from side to side and faster and faster until she couldn't take it any longer. Her head was between Rachel's legs, she dove in with her tongue and fingers. She parted Rachel's lips and using her tongue, she twirled around Rachel's clit. She heard Rachel let out a gasp and it caused a mini orgasm to rush through her petite body.

Rachel's nose was pressed between Kate's tight ass cheeks. She opened her mouth wider; she drove her tongue deeper between Kate's fleshy cuntlips.

Kate let out a little shiver, her newly crowned bi-sexual tart was learning quickly; it was time to bring her off again. Kate shoved two fingers deep into Rachel's incredibly tight pussy and at the same time her lips closed around Rachel's stiff clit. She pulled out and added a third and then a fourth finger, stretching her pussy beyond anything she ever felt before. She felt Rachel's pussy tighten and felt a huge rush of air on her own pussy as Rachel started cumming and cumming hard. Kate's entire hand was coated in her creamy juices.

Rachel groaned into Kate's pussy, "Oh fuck, yeah, yeah, yeah, suck me, fuck me, I'm cumming again!" Her legs shook and then stiffened. Her back arched upward, thrusting her pussy hard against Kate's mouth and fingers. She let out a loud guttural grunt and fell lifelessly to the mattress. Her hands were gently caressing Kate's thighs and up to her ass and back again. She clung to the taller, more experienced brunette and she planted numerous hot, wet kisses all along Kate's fleshy cuntlips and even more towards her puckered asshole.

Kate slowed her teasing of Rachel's pussy. She took slow leisurely licks up and down the entire length of her glistening lips, "Mmmm, so much better without any hair in the way, very tasty."

Rachel giggled, "I can see why you shave, I gotta have Mike try and get rid of all his hair, gets in the way while I'm going down on him." She resumed her assault of Kate, wanting to bring her off as well as she did to her. She took a deep breath and once more her mouth covered Kate's clit. She pulled back and whispered, "I'm going to do the same to you as you did to me. I'm going to have you screaming, God, how is it I missed out on all of this fun all my life?" Her hand slid up and pressing her three middle fingers together, she slid them into Kate's dripping well. She pushed them in deep; she twisted them around and began petting Kate's fleshy inner wall. She felt her jump and groan out and Rachel knew she located Kate's G-spt. She teased it over and over again and with each brush of her fingertips, she was rewarded with another burst of cream, coating her fingers and it began running down her slender arm. She managed to close her lips around Kate's stiff clit. She kept on losing it as Kate wiggled and shook her ass around from the tremors Rachel caused.

Kate slapped Rachel on the ass and grunted out, "Lick my clit, suck it, oh fuck, I'm so close, don't stop!" She let out several loud grunts, knowing Mike had to hear and she exploded, sending a river of her creamy juices all over Rachel's lips and tongue. She tightened her legs around her head and nearly crushed it like a ripe watermelon.

A few minutes before this happened; Rick returned home and found Mike pacing the living room floor.

Mike saw Rick enter and he stopped pacing and stood there, waiting for news.

Rick pulled the contract and agreement out of the large manila envelope and handed it to Mike. Mike's eyes moved quickly, absorbing the agreement and slowly a smile crossed his face. He looked up at Castle and nodded, "This is amazing, it's everything and more. How the fuck did you get Harvey and ADA Reagan to agree?"

Rick slapped him on the back, "It's what I do, now sign it and I'll get it back to Erin in the morning. Where's my lovely wife and your fiancée, Rachel, isn't it?"

He picked up a pen and signed it, and as Rick put it back in the envelope and placed it on the end table. Rick looked to Mike, "Well, they went into the bedroom about an hour ago. I was pacing out here, wondering if I should go and check on them. Any idea what's taking them so long?"

Rick gave him a loud laugh, "Oh knowing Kate... I think it would be easier if I took you in there and let you see for yourself."

Mike followed Rick towards the bedroom and when they entered, Mike stopped dead in his tracks and Rick began cracking up.

Kate was in the process of rolling off of the spent and totally relaxed Rachel. She just finished painting Rachel's face with her creamy orgasm. She flopped down beside the petite brunette and drew her to her and kissing her, hugged her tightly.

Mike watched as the two women kissed and licked their own juices from the other's face and mouths. His eyes ran up and down Rachel's glistening body and then to Kate. He did the same, taking in her luscious, slender body. Looking back to Rachel, his gaze stopped when he saw that her thick, dark bush had disappeared and he saw her tight lipped pussy, now puffy and distended, glistening with her juices and what he knew had to be Kate's saliva. He felt his cock stiffen as he looked from her, to Kate.

She was now smiled up at the two men, "Glad you finally made it home Castle, we were just finishing up and are in need of some cock, any idea where we could find any?"

He chuckled and looked to Mike, "Do you have any ideas Mike? I know where I can find at least a couple and I believe they are ready and willing to satisfy their requests, but first, some champagne to celebrate the signing of your agreement."

Rachel jumped up and threw her arms around Mike who was now standing beside the bed. "Oh Mike, you read it, you signed it?"

He nodded, "All signed, sealed and will be delivered in the morning." He kissed her and looked over her shoulder at Kate who was lazily petting her thick, ripe cuntlips. He let out a groan when she raised her shiny finger to her mouth and licked her fingers clean.

Rachel broke the embrace and jumped off the bed. She rushed over to Rick and hugged him and pulling his head down, she planted a short, but very hot kiss on his lips. She pulled back and tugged at his arm, "Come on Mr. Castle, I'll help you with the champagne." She turned to Kate, "Can you keep him company while I help your husband, Kate?"

Kate let out a sexy chuckle, "Oh I think I can do more than that." She reached out and pulled him down to the bed beside her. She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her ripe, stiff nipples against his thin dress shirt. She kissed him lightly on the lips, "Congratulations Mike, looks like you'll be assisting me in putting away some of the bad guys and helping the less fortunate. Now to help the more fortunate; how about getting out of these nasty, tight clothes of yours." She didn't wait for a reply and began unbuttoning his shirt and went right for his pants after that.

Mike struggled a bit, "What about Rachel?"

Kate chuckled as her hand gripped his nice stiff cock and squeezed, "Oh if I know Rick, he's having Rachel do, exactly what I'm doing to you." She lowered her body and as her hair tumbled down around his thighs, she heard him draw in a deep breath of air. Her lips closed around his thick cock and she knew he was going to be a pushover. His cock wasn't anywhere as long as Rick's, a cock she would have in her mouth and throat, down to the root without any problems. Rachel, on the other hand may have an issue doing the same to Rick.

Out in the living room, Rick popped open the champagne and it squirted some across Rachel's large, firm breasts, "Oh damn, looks like I made a mess. Here let me clean it up. He pushed her long sable brown hair aside and dipping his head, he lapped away at the bubbly that covered one of her tits. He licked it up and closed his lips around the stiffening bud. He sucked it clean and moved to its twin.

Rachel let out a shriek and then a giggle, "Please, Mr. Castle, there isn't any champagne on that one."

He smiled up at her, "Just wanted to give them both equal attention. It you wanna be technical about it, here!" He tipped the bottle and covered the second breast with some champagne and as she let out another shriek, he closed his lips around the second bud and licked and sucked it clean.

By now Rachel was breathing heavily and her hands were running through his hair. She groaned out when he moved upward and began nipping at the sensitive flesh of her neck. Goose bumps broke out when he attacked her neck where it met her collarbone and she shivered even more. She pulled away and looking up at him with those dark, sultry eyes. She whispered, "Kiss me Rick; I wanna feel your tongue on mine." She groaned out when he gripped her tiny, tight ass and pulled her roughly to his large body. She shuttered and kissed him back and clawed at his back as she felt his huge cock poking her belly. She pulled away, her lips, swollen and bruised. She licked her lips and in a husky voice called out, "We better get the champagne in there before it loses it fizz."

He laughed out loud, "Oh Rachel, we have a long way to go before any of us fizzle out!" He picked up the tray of glasses and handed her the bottle and they returned to the bedroom. His eyes were locked on her gorgeous naked ass and the dark lips, glistening with her juices between those tight, tiny cheeks.

Rachel stopped dead as she entered the bedroom. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. Mike was naked, on his back and Kate's mouth was sucking his stiff cock; at least she thought it Kate was. Her lips were plastered around the thick growth of hair around his cock. His cock was nowhere to be seen. It was totally in Kate's mouth.

Rick came up behind her and placing the tray on the dresser, he pulled Rachel's naked body to his clothed body. He dipped down and ravished her neck again, his hands toying with her luscious tits. He whispered in her ear as he nipped at the lobe, "You should see her do that to mine, it's amazing. How are you at sucking cock?"

She groaned out and raising her arms, enveloped his head and pulled him tighter to her body. She ground her ass against his bulging cock. She let out a gasp when his hand drifted down and began tickling her clit. Rachel kept her eyes locked on the couple on the bed and she shuttered, partly from what Rick was doing and partly due to Kate, as she rose up, releasing his cock, covered completely in her spit. She wiggled her ass a little more, "You have way too many clothes on Rick."

He moaned as he felt her tease his cock with her tight ass, "Mmmm, I think you're right Rachel, what are you going to do about that?"

She twisted in his arms and began clawing at his jacket and shirt. He helped and getting it undone, tore them off and tossed them aside. She slowly drifted down to her knees and began working on his pants. Getting them open, she sucked in her breath when his cock jumped out and slapped her chin, leaving a tiny line of pre-cum on her chin and across her swollen lips. She struggled to remove his pants and she let out a groan when he toes off his shoes and she yanked off his pants, taking his socks off with them. She shook her finger at him, "Naughty boy, where are your underpants?"

He combed his fingers through her long, silky hair, "I think Donna took them as a souvenir." He cupped the back of her head and guided her toward his swaying cock. He threw his head back when she gripped his cock and pushing the huge shaft against his belly, she leaned in and licked from his swollen nut sack, up the length of the underside, all the way to the leaking head.

Mike rolled his head to one side and watched as his bride to be, gobble-up Rick's cock. He wondered how something as large as Rick's cock could fit in her tiny pussy. He knew he wasn't anywhere as large as Rick was and he was tight in her. He felt a rush when he saw Rachel's lips poised above the large purple head. He groaned out when Rachel opened her mouth and took the entire head into her mouth.

Kate glanced over and smiled to herself. She knew how she felt the first time she sucked on Rick's cock. Since then she's been able to swallow his entire cock and was now working on taking all of Sherlock in too. She still couldn't accomplish this, but with the Fourth of July coming up, she planned on trying again.

She bobbed up and down, playing with Mike's cock, alternating between taking him down her throat to the root, to just playing, licking, sucking and bringing him over and over to the brink, but stopping every time.

Mike was clawing at the sheets, close to cumming again, he gripped Kate's tousled hair and was about to cum. He looked to Rachel and when he saw her gagging and saw about half of his cock in her mouth. He threw his head back and started cumming without notice.

Rachel pulled her mouth from his cock and looked at Mike; her eyes grew large when she saw Kate swallowing quickly, but also saw a tiny line of cum dribble out of the corner of her mouth. She knew Mike shot his hot, creamy cum down Kate's throat. She knew how tasty it was and wanted to do the same to Rick. She turned back, his cock partly in her mouth and she began flicking her tongue just under the head. She ran her hand up and down, stroking him faster.

Rick swept her long dark brown hair from her face and tapped her on the forehead. She slowed and looked up at him, "Sorry Rachel, but if you're looking for me to cum too; forget it. Just before I came home, you know I was at Harvey's and to celebrate the agreement, Harvey fucked ADA Reagan and I got to do the same to Donna, you know Donna don't you?"

She nodded and popped her mouth off his cock, "I thought I was losing my touch; so now what?"

"Mmmm, let me think, Kate already ate your pussy, I already sampled that perfect bow mouth of yours, I guess that only leaves me to fuck that nicely shaved pussy of yours."

She grinned from ear to ear, "How the hell did you know she just did that?'

He chuckled; two things gave it away, one I saw Mike staring at you like you lost something. I figured you lost two things to Kate, your girl on girl cherry and when I saw how smooth you were, I know Kate, she loves eating pussy, but not with hair around it." He drew her to her feet and planted her on the edge of the bed. He knelt before her, "Mind if I inspect Kate's handy work?" Before Rachel could reply, he spread her slender, shapely legs and after a few nips of her inner thighs, he went right for the main course.

Rachel fell back and rolled her head from side to side. She gripped Rick's head and pushed it harder against her wet hole, "What is with the two of you, did you go to pussy eating school? Without a doubt, you two are the best cunt lappers I've ever had." She rolled her head to one side and she was staring at Mike, "Sorry, Mike, but he should give lessons and he probably learned from Kate."

Mike leaned over and let out a grunt and kissed Rachel, "No offense taken Rachel, I've gotta say, there isn't a cocksucker around that can hold a candle to Kate here. She must have oral skills of all kinds." He groaned out as he looked down and Kate was hovering over him, she just took the head of his cock between her fleshy lips and lowering her body, slid down his already stiff shaft, and swallowed up his entire cock with her juicy pussy. He reached up and drew her down to his mouth. He caught one stiff nipple between his lips and started sucking wildly at it. His hands drifted to her ass and used them to raise and lower her body. She didn't need assistance, but he loved fondling those perfect cheeks in his hands. He released them and ran his hands all over her body. He switched to the other breast and ran his hands through her hair when she broke free and covered his mouth with her own.

Rick had Rachel on the verge of an explosive orgasm. He had her panting and squirming all over the bed. He stood up and closed the distance between them. Lifting her shapely legs, he planted them on his shoulders and stepping forward, gripped his cock and ran it up and down the puffy folds of her tight-lipped pussy.

Rachel let out a gasp, "Please, take it slow Rick. I never had a cock that big before." She pulled him forward, using the legs she had wrapped them around his head, "I didn't say, go away, I just need you to go slow and steady until I get used to it." She giggled and tugged again.

Rick swiped it up and down and pushing forward, he watched the thick, purple head part her tight lips and as they parted, they literally swallowed up the head. He moved forward and as it disappeared, he felt her tight, wet walls clutch and release as she tried to relax. He waited a moment and he watched her face.

Rachel licked her parched lips and nodded, "Okay Rick, give me a little more, but take it slowly, please." She threw back her head, biting down on her lower lip and at the same time, thrusting her hips upwards, he slid in deeper, but mostly by her doing. Her gorgeous, perfectly styled hair was a wild mess now. It was swept around her face and shoulders, covering the tops of her heaving breasts.

Rick wanted to taste them, but first he had to conquer her pussy. He pulled back slightly and heard her groan out in frustration. He pushed forward and he felt her pussy part and accept more of his length and girth. He waited and she nodded again. He slid steadily into her, not stopping until her hand came up and pressed against his chest. He smiled down at her, "Too late Rachel, you got it all."

She smiled from ear to ear and it even showed in her eyes. They sparkled and turned lusty as she licked her lips, "Okay Rick, start fucking me, take it slow first, but I wanna feel all those delicious bumps and veins on your cock." She turned her head to Kate who was riding Mike like a wild stallion, "You're so fucking lucky Kate; you have your own built in dildo, bumps and French ticklers."

Kate burst out laughing and she could hold still, she rolled over, taking Mike with her. Mike began riding her, pumping in and out of her at break-neck speed. His entire body was covered in sweat, dripping all over her and he was guided down to her heaving tits and he once again attacked them.

Rick was now sliding in and out of her at a faster pace. He saw her eyes grow wide, her mouth dropped open and when nothing came out, he shoved deep into her and Rachel let out a gasp, "Holy fuck! I'm cumming, shit I can't remember the last time I came from just a cock fucking me!" She thrust upward, now meeting Rick's urgent thrust and as she creamed all over his cock, he slowed down, but continued his assault on her tiny pussy. When he felt her slowly coming down from her intense orgasm, he picked up the pace. He grabbed hold of her legs and releasing them from his shoulders, he pushed them forward and as nimble as she was, he had her legs beside her head. Her knees pressed against her head. He rose up on his tiptoes and now began driving in and out of her, straight down, slamming into her shaking the entire bed.

Rachel was screaming out as her orgasm that was just ending was kick-started and she went into an even stronger and more intense one. She was screaming out, "Oh fuck me Rick, fuck me, I need you to fill me up with your load. Please, please, I'm cumming and I can't seem to control anything." Her mouth gaped open as she tried breathing. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she scream out, "OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

She came alright, she started squirting, covering Rick from his belly down to his knees. He lost it and added to her mess; filling her and she tensed up and released even more hot juices. Not squirting, but bathing his cock and entire pelvic area with more of her creamy cum.

Mike saw this and he lost it, he thrust hard into Kate and began filling her with his hot sperm. This triggered Kate and she came along with him.