Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 12

Story Info
Prep for Fourth of July party & first night.
32.7k words
4.87
14.7k
16
5

Part 12 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

Once Frank left for his weekly Sunday meal with his family, Kate and Rick spent the rest of the day lounging around, watching television and snacking on a platter of fruit, vegetables and dip.

Alexis (Molly Quinn) came home and Rick (Nathan Fillion) called her into the living room, "Come on Alexis, come sit with us, have a glass of wine and tell us what you've been up to?"

She flopped down and took the wine Rick offered her. She took a sip, "Well Hayley and I got a couple new cases for "Richard Castle Investigations". You know Dad; you haven't been much help lately. If it wasn't for Hayley, we would most likely have had to shut down."

Kate (Stana Katic) looked to Rick and he slapped his forehead with his hand, "Oh shit, we forgot to put her on the list of our invitees. What the hell are we going to tell her?" He looked to Alexis, "Alexis; my dear...would you...'

"Oh hell no Dad, how could you forget to put her on the list for the Fourth of July party? I have to work with her on a daily basis. Recently, you haven't shown up for the entire week. You're going to have to tell her."

Rick had a tiny smile crossed his lips, "I have an excellent idea, Kate. We can invite Hayley and take Alexis here off the list. She seemed a little bored at the last party. I think Hayley would make an excellent substitute for her, what do you think?"

Kate caught his drift, "You know Rick, you may be right. She can stay here and hold down the fort. With Martha away, she'd make a great house sitter and keep your agency open, especially over the long holiday week-end."

Alexis threw up her hands, "You two suck, you know that? I'm not missing the party, I guess I'll tell Hayley, but you two better be prepared when she flies off the handle and comes here to bitch up a storm. She missed the Memorial Day party. If you keep her off another one, she may think you really don't want her there."

Alexis made sure to wear something sexy. She knew, just like herself, Hayley was bi-sexual and if she dressed to kill, she could soften the blow by offering Hayley her body. She put a little extra lipstick on and wore a two piece rose pink and black silk dress. The skirt ended several inches above her milky white knees and the matching top was sleeveless and had a plunging neckline. The top over-layed the skirt allowing anyone who wanted, to easily slip their hands upward or down towards her large, braless tits.

She got to the office early, she had two large latte' and sat at the desk, her legs crossed showing a good amount of thigh.

Hayley Shipton (Toks Olagundoye) arrived a few minutes later and stopped as Alexis hopped up and handed her the latte'. She took it from Alexis and after taking a sip, keeping her eyes on Alexis over the rim of the cup, and in her sexy British voice said, "Okay Alexis, what do you want me to do or have to tell me? You're never here this early, never bring me coffee and for sure never dress as hot as you are looking unless you have some bad news, out with it."

"Whatever are you talking about Hayley, can't a co-worker give another co-worker a coffee and show how much she is appreciated? And as far as how hot I look; thanks."

She let out a disgusted laugh, "Give me a break, Alexis, now out with it!"

Alexis flopped back down in her chair and planted her feet on the desk, flashing Hayley her black lace panties, "Okay, okay, I told Dad this wouldn't work. It was his idea and you can complain to him, I had nothing to do with it."

She let out huff, "Alright already, Alexis, out with it!"

She licked her full red lips, "Well, don't kill the messenger, but you know the upcoming Fourth of July party in the Hamptons? It seems there was an oversight, you were left off the list, please don't be mad."

She threw up her hands, "I can't believe it, he told me after the Memorial Day party, he would fix it and make sure I'd be included, what the hell, Alexis?"

She nodded over and over again, "I know, I told him he had to make this right, but told me he added two other they forgot and there isn't any space available for another couple."

She threw her empty coffee cup in the trash, "Come on Alexis, we're going to Daddy and talk some sense into him."

"We can't Hayley; we have that new client coming in later this morning. There's no way to get there and back before his appointment."

"Fine, but after that, we're going to see Castle." She went and made a pot of coffee and went into her office to let off some steam.

Alexis called Rick, "Hey Dad, Hayley isn't happy, I held her off, but after out 11 am appointment, she's coming over to tear you a new one, be on the lookout."

"Thanks Alexis, I may have a solution, but will have to run it past Kate before I can even bring it up. Try and calm her down, but if you can't, hopefully I can smooth things over when you two get her, DO NOT let her come alone, show here some of that Alexis magic and calm her."

"I'll try Dad, but she's not happy. Talk to you soon, bye." She hung up and after the coffee was finished brewing, she poured Hayley a large cup and brought it over to her in the inner office.

Hayley was going over a spreadsheet when Alexis came in. She looked up and stopped her, "Don't move, if you dressed especially hot to calm me down, at least let me take a look at you." A small smile crossed her lips, "Very well done Alexis Castle, you're father taught you well."

Alexis' smiled broadened and walked over and placed the coffee cup on the desk. She walked behind the chair and placed her slender fingers on Hayley's shoulders. She was dressed to kill, but it was to impress the client coming in, not trying to soften the blow of being left off the party list. She was wearing a dark blue satin dress. It had a halter top with two tiny flaps covering her pert, small B cup breasts. Seated, it wasn't shown, but the dress creeped up her long slender thighs halfway to her fur-lined pussy. Her slightly longer than shoulder-length auburn hair was hanging loose, curled at the ends, turning inward; to make your eyes follow the line to her partially exposed breasts. The muted pink lips-gloss accented her mixed race complexion.

She picked up the cup and took a sip and let out a deep breath of air when Alexis' hands left the back of the high-backed chair and began to massage Hayley's shoulders and long slender neck. She let out a tiny moan and shook her head, "Sorry Alexis, that isn't going to work. I know you were on the phone with Rick. What did he tell you, try and soften me up for the kill later?"

Alexis took a step back and came around to the front of the desk. She was a great actress, her lower lip quivered, "Oh my God, Hayley, how could you even think that?" She turned and hurried from the room and went to her desk and dropped down in her chair and lowered her head to the desk

Hayley came rushing out, "I'm sorry Alexis, I didn't mean that. Don't be upset with me, please."

Alexis lifted her head and she was smiling, "Ah ha, got ya, see I knew I could turn your foul mood to a happier one." She reached out and grabbed Hayley's wrist and tugging on it, drew her to her lap. She hugged her as Hayley tried weakly to escape.

Hayley pushed on her shoulders, "You are one evil bitch, and I can see the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

Alexis gave her a sexy pout, "I am not a bitch; my parents were married, ha, so there!" She pulled Hayley to her and this time she didn't resist. Their lips came together and what started out a tiny peck, grew and after a few moments, they were now kissing, opened mouthed and Alexis' tongue darted out, painting Hayley's lips. Their lips now an inch apart, but their tongue dancing back and forth, teasing one another's lips and tongues.

Hayley broke away, "I'd love to continue this, but I'm still upset with your family and I'd hate for our client to come in and see this."

Alexis giggled as she allowed Hayley to stand, "Oh I don't know, he may like it. If I remember correctly, he isn't too bad looking; I could use a nice stiff cock right about now."

She giggled, "Down girl, business before pleasure, now you have to check on those suspicious bank drafts from the Nelson case and I have to put the finishing touches on the proposal for the meeting today. Nice try, I'm still pissed, but I have to say, in a lot better mood than an hour ago." She turned and went back to work.

The meeting went well and signed up for the surveillance of his wife and make sure at the same time his business partner wasn't shacking up with her. Both Hayley and Alexis finished up a few loose ends on one the divorce case they were monitoring and left so Hayley could rip into Rick.

They came through the door and Rick was in his office working on the next installment of his Nicky Heat novels. Alexis poked her head in and clearing her throat, she tried to get his attention. He knew they were there, but ignored the interruption.

Finally Hayley came in, "Okay Rick, I know you're trying to delay this confrontation, but...what the hell?"

He stood up and came around the desk and put his arms out to her, "Hayley, I'm so..."

"I don't wanna hear any of that Rick. After the Memorial Day party, you promised me I could join you for the next party."

He grabbed her arm and even though she struggled, he held tight. He combed his fingers through her silky hair, "Please, let me try and fix this. I talked with Kate and even though you can't join us at the beginning of the party, how about arriving Saturday evening. By then the bedrooms are no longer assigned. The issue with Friday night is that we have a certain amount of rooms and they are all assigned as of now. After Friday, we expect a free-for-all, more and larger hook-ups, some not even using bedrooms to sleep. With it being in July, some may even use the lounge chairs out around the pool."

She leaned back and kissed his nose and smiled, "Are you sure, no other catches?"

He smiled, "We're looking to add one guy and its imperative we add him. We're a little top heavy, sorry about the play on words, with women. Kate is contacting Erin to see if she can get her old detective to join us. I know Kate and Erin are very familiar with him, if you get my drift."

She jumped up and down, "Thank You Rick, I'm sorry I acted like a spoiled brat." She kissed him again, this time with a lot more passion. She pulled back, "How can I make it up to you?" She kissed him again and felt his hands cupping her fine, tight bubble butt. She giggled, I have a sneaky suspicion you just found a way." She took a half step backwards and reaching up, slid the two loose straps holding her dress up. It slipped to her waist and she let out a groan when Alexis came up behind her and pulled it down to her feet.

Castle stepped forward and cupping her head, drew her towards him, lowered his head and sucked at one of her button sized aeroules. He drew the pencil eraser sized nipple between his lips and sucked hard.

She threw her head back and was greeted by Alexis' mouth. They kissed with increased passion and she grunted out as the two Castles feasted on her tall, slender body.

Alexis slid her hand down into Hayley's panties and found an already wet pussy. Parting her lips, she dipped a finger in and produced a groan from her lips. She slid to the floor and buried her face in Hayley's luscious ass cheeks. Her tongue darted out and spreading her cheeks, dipped her tongue into Hayley's puckered hole. Her fingers continued to fuck her pussy and she went faster and faster and soon had Hayley at the brink of an orgasm.

Hayley knew if she stood there much longer, she would collapse in Rick's arms. She whispered through her grunts and groans, "Rick, can we take this someplace where I can lay down?"

He leaned down and scooped her up in his arms, leaving Alexis kneeing there, her face and fingers covered in Hayley's juices. He carried her to his large bedroom and dropped her on the bed. She bounced a foot and came down. She rolled onto her side and smiled up at them both, "Strip each other for me. I wanna get a head start on what to expect on the Fourth of July."

Alexis removed her father's shirt and tossed it aside. Her nimble fingers opened his pants and letting them fall, she tugged his shorts off. She grabbed his already stiff cock and stroked it several times, extracting a couple drops of pre-cum from the stiff shaft. She wiggled as she watched Rick struggle to kick his pants and shorts off.

He spun her around and finding the zipper on the top of her two piece dress, pulled it down its track and lifting it up; drew it over her head and tossed it aside. He immediately caught the zipper on the back of her skirt and tugging it down, shoved the skirt down to her ankles. She tried climbing up onto the bed, but he stopped her and pulled her wet panties from her milky white bubble butt. He playfully slapped her butt and she wiggled it and immediately pushed Hayley onto her back.

Alexis spread Hayley long, slender legs and attacked her fleshy, dark-lipped cunt. She sucked hard on the clit and dipped her fingers into the hole she already explored out in the living room.

A naked Rick joined the two of them on the bed and scooting around to the head of the bed, he cradled Hayley's head in his hand and turning her towards him, leaned in and he let out a groan when she immediately opened her mouth and took half of his cock into her mouth. He gently stroked her dark auburn hair as he rocked back and forth sending more and more of his cock into her pretty mouth.

Hayley was rocking her hips as she raced towards an orgasm. She stroked the portion of his shaft that wasn't buried in her mouth and she tickled his swaying nut sack.

Alexis looked up and groaned out, "Oh Dad, that is so fucking hot. Come on back here and fuck me while I eat her cunt."

Rick was torn, he watched Hayley gobble up his cock and saw her eyes pleading for him to feed her more of his cock. He looked to Alexis and saw that gorgeous, milky white ass arched towards the ceiling, swaying from side to side and he couldn't resist. He pulled out of Hayley's mouth, his cock covered in her saliva and he scooted around behind Alexis. He dipped his hand down and found her already extremely wet. He lined his cock up with her pretty pink pussy and pushing forward, slid into her. He was balls deep within seconds and he needed a quick release and began slamming into her as hard and as fast as he could.

Alexis' face was pushed against Hayley's juicy pussy with each thrust of her father's body. She added another finger into Hayley's tight cunt and she groaned out as Hayley began playing roughly with her larger, fuller tits. Alexis threw her head back and started cumming. She dropped back down and attacked Hayley's clit. She sucked on it, her tongue flicked it from side to side and she was rewarded with a gush of her cream, covering Alexis' lips and tongue.

Rick felt Alexis cumming and he wanted to fill her up, but when he looked up and saw the pleading eyes of Hayley's. He knew he could fuck Alexis whenever he wanted and he wanted to show Hayley how much he regretted not having her on the initial guest list. He pulled out of Alexis, having her already cum; he wanted to give the same to Hayley. He gently rolled Alexis away from between Hayley's outstretched legs. She protested, but knew what he was doing. He settled between her legs and was glad when she reached down and guided his cock into her tight, but extremely wet pussy.

Hayley's legs welcomed him in and quickly wrapped around his waist and pulled him tighter to her juicy hole. She turned her head and captured Alexis' mouth and the two of them kissed. She licked her own juices from Alexis' lips and chin. She combed her fingers through her red hair and guided her to her heaving, pert breasts.

The two Castles feasted on her lithe body and felt her orgasm climbing closer and closer about to exploding. She kicked her heels against Rick's flexing ass and she let out a loud grunt and started cumming. Every muscle in her body tightened and she shook violently as she bathed his cock with her cum juices.

Rick slowed his fucking of her tight pussy and held it there, feeling her cunt muscles clutch and pulse around his cock. He turned his head when he heard Kate call out, "What the fuck, you three couldn't wait for me? I worked magic getting Alex McBride to join Hayley here for the Fourth and you leave me out, not cool guys!"

Alexis hopped off the bed and came over to Kate. She wrapped her arms around Kate's neck and pulled her in for a hot kiss. Kate came willingly and they swapped spit and Kate's anger quickly dissipated.

Kate's hands slid down and clutched at Alexis' gorgeous ass as she rolled her head around.

Alexis was nuzzling Kate's neck as her nimble fingers worked on Kate's silky blouse. She pulled it off and her bra followed. She stepped back and shook her head, "Oh Dad, I think your wife here was naughty. Just look at her breasts. They are all red and have scratches and her chest is covered in hickeys."

Rick who had resumed fucking Hayley slowed and looked back at Kate, "So we're the bad ones huh? It looks like you had to do some convincing to get Alex to join us for the Fourth, huh? Alexis and I were just showing Hayley here how we wanted to make her feel wanted for the Fourth. Alexis, finish taking her clothes off and bring her to the bed. I think she needs a little punishment for trying to make us feel bad."

Kate giggled and tried to escape, not really trying, but stopped when Alexis pulled her closer to her and began removing her slacks. She tripped as they caught around her knees. Alexis caught her, stripped of her slacks and cum filled panties. "Look Dad, she's still full of that black stud's cum. Maybe Hayley wants to sample her partner's cum, second hand that is." She tugged on Kate's arm and let her to the bed. She was guided above Hayley's head and without much coaxing; she straddled Hayley's head and lowered her cum-filled pussy to Hayley's face.

Hayley was on the verge of another orgasm and when she grabbed Kate's sleek body and guided her to her mouth. She opened her mouth; her tongue slipped out and found the luscious dripping cunt with her tongue. She groaned out as she dipped her tongue deep into Kate's hole and tasted the nasty mixture of Kate and Alex's cum. She pulled her harder to her face and locking her lips around her fleshy lips, she sucked hard, creating a vacuum; she drew a large load of cum from the pulsating cunt above her.

Rick watched on and loved Kate all the more, he knew she would work her magic, he was just disappointed Hayley got to suck the cum mixture from her pussy and not himself. He always loved drinking down the cum Kate produced, especially when it was mixed with the cum from one of her handsome lovers. He felt a surge in his balls and he knew he was past the point of holding back. He sped up, slamming into Hayley's receptive pussy. He stiffened and released a load in her pussy. He thought he was going to pass out; he came and came and came. Sweat dripped from his face and covered Hayley's equally sweaty body. He clutched at her tiny waist as he sent the final spurts into her. He looked up and saw a smiling Kate lick her lips.

She blew him a kiss, "Rick, when you get enough energy, pull out of her and stand up. I wanna lick you clean while Hayley sucks the last of Alex's spunk from my pussy."

Even though he was dead tired, hearing her say that, he caught his second wind. He pulled out of Hayley's pussy and he snickered when he heard her cunt make a couple obscene sounds. He stood on shaky legs and guided his cum coated cock to Kate's waiting mouth. She sucked him in and she screamed out loud as Hayley sucked hard on her clit.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers
123456...9