Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin was mauling Maura's luscious tits. He pinched her ripe nipples while he kissed her. He pulled his mouth from Maura's and ran his fingers through Lanie's long black hair and patted her jokingly, "I wanna thank you for not biting my dick. I hope to use it a lot this week-end and Jenny would not like you very much if you happen to bite it off. You look so fucking hot when you cum Lanie. I hope to test you out myself and see if I can do the same or even better."

She squeezed his cock and stroked it several times and smiled up at him, "You have your work cut out for you Kevin; Jim's tongue and fingers were incredible. I haven't cum that hard in a long time, but right now I'm ready for some cock. I wanna fuck, and I don't wanna wait; who's game?"

Jim was sitting back, enjoying the taste of Lanie's orgasm that she shot all over his lips and tongue. He raised his hand and shook it jokingly, I'm game and ready and willing. He turned her toward him and Maura snuck in between the two of them. She kissed passionately; pulling back she licked her lips and giggled, "Mmmm, just wanted to get a taste of Lanie from you before she licked them all away."

Lanie spun around on the long wet bench and got onto all fours, she wiggled her gorgeous black ass as him. In the perfect doggy position, Jim got behind her. He looked over at Kevin and he gave Jim the thumbs up, "Go for it stud, she's hotter than a firecracker on the Fourth of July. Oh wait, it is the Fourth of July, it's time to make her explode!"

Everyone laughed but when Jim rubbed the head of his huge cock against Lanie's black, dripping cuntlips, the laughter stopped and it was replaced by Lanie's moans. He pressed forward between those luscious lips and they parted to accept his thick, white cock. He cock slowly disappeared as he sank deeper and deeper into her cunt.

Kevin was now getting his cock sucked by Maura and she glanced to the side. She too was mesmerized, watching that large white cock being gobbled up by Lanie's luscious black pussy. They loved watching those large black lips, cling to that white shaft as it slid deeper and deeper between her cheeks.

Kevin's cock felt harder than ever seeing Beckett's father fucking the gorgeous medical examiner. He knew Kate would love to have been here to see her best friend being fucked by her father.

Lanie was moaning and gripping Kevin's thigh with one hand and trying to stroke his cock with the other. Jim was groping her hips and ran his hands all over that luscious black ass of hers. He was doing all this while continuing to pump his sizeable cock in and out of her pussy. He loved how tight she was and saw her white cream coating his cock and her fleshy black lips.

Kevin reached down and with his other hand and cupped Lanie's breasts that were swaying from side to side. He gripped tight as he watched Jim fucking the black goddess. Kevin wondered how Jenny was handling Frank. He knew how large he was and wondered how she would react if she saw him playing with Lanie's black tits with one hand, while his other hand was finger-fucking Maura.

Maura began moaning louder as Kevin's fingers flew faster in and out of her wet snatch.

Lanie was cumming a second time and she climaxed so hard, she felt the urge to bear down on Jim's cock which was stretching her wide open. She fucked the Reagan men and Castle, but Jim was exceptionally thick. She had the urge to fuck him harder, but wanted to get used to his girth first. It was a catch 22. She loved he was making her cum again, but the size made her catch her breath.

Jim clutched at her bubble butt; guiding her up and down on his thick cock. He released her ass and ran his hands up and down her sides.

Lanie wrapped her arms around his neck and pumped her ass harder, swallowing up his cock like a fish attacking a worm. Her tits scraped against his hairy chest and she cried out long and loud as she experienced another orgasm. As she came down from her orgasm, Jim slowed his pace and then pulled out of her. Lanie's hips were literally shaking.

Jim sat back and was just caressing Lanie's legs; he saw Maura trying to keep rhythm with Kevin's fingers. He chuckled and caught Kevin's attention, "It looks like Maura is in need of some attention."

Kevin was oblivious to what Jim meant. He looked at Jim and then to Maura. He wasn't sure of what to say or do.

Lanie who was resting against Jim's chest, she giggled, "I think she needs a little more than just your finger, stud! Wake-up, she needs a cock in her and she needs you to fuck her; make her cum, just like Jim did to me."

Jim gently guided Lanie to her feet. All four of them were totally dripping from the heat of the sauna. He threw open the door and a blast of cool air enveloped them all. He pulled Lanie to his body, "You know Kevin, Maura needs a nice stiff cock in her and she should be able to cum, just like Lanie did. How about the four of us head upstairs to a nice dry, cool bed?"

Maura hopped up, Kevin's fingers slipped from her pussy. She grabbed her bathing suit and balled it up in her hand. She grabbed her terrycloth cover-up and slipped it on. She stepped out of the sauna and turned to the other three. "Come on, what are you guys waiting for? I'm rinsing off and heading up to one of the vacant bedrooms." She turned to Kevin, "You, you need to come too and do what Jim and Lanie told you to do." She giggled and ran from the sauna.

The other three grabbed their suits and ran out. Lanie just like Maura; slipped into a tiny cover-up and followed her. The two guys didn't bother putting their suits on and raced past the ladies and stood beneath the outdoor showers and pulled the chain. They both let out screams as the cold water poured over their bodies. They turned and taking a couple of steps, they both jumped feet first into the deep end of the pool. They came up laughing. They found the pool a lot warmer and they floated towards the edge of the pool watching Lanie and Maura.

The two totally different women slipped out of their sweat stained cover-ups and stepped under the shower spray. Lanie turned to Maura, "No way girl, didn't you see how they screamed? It has to be ice cold, especially after getting out of the sauna. Come on, follow me." She stepped to the edge of the pool and jumped off the edge and sank down to the bottom, she pushed off and came up laughing as Jim grabbed her and pulled her into his arms.

Maura held her nose and jumped in. She came up and was soon in Kevin's arms. She wrapped her legs around him. She felt his stiff cock pressing against her tight cuntlips. She reached down and fisted his cock, "Just keep it that way, I'm going to need it. Let's head upstairs and find that cool bed and clean sheets." She pushed out of his arms, climbed the stairs and pushed her ass out, wiggling it at Kevin as she grabbed her cover-up and slipping it on, ran for the house and up the stairs.

She was followed by the other three and when she threw open a door; she saw Nina and Joan lock together, a huge dildo connecting the two. "Ooops, sorry we weren't here!" She ran down the hall and slowly opened the door and peaked in. She found it empty and she threw open the door and the other three followed her. She went directly to the bathroom and came out with an armful of towels. She dropped them to the bed and slipping out of her cover-up. She dried off her slender body and worked on drying her hair.

The other three grabbed towels and drying off, Lanie worked on her long black hair too.

Kevin tossed his towel on one of the chairs. Maura's head had a towel wrapped around it. She screamed when he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her to his cool body. He guided her to the bed and when the back of her legs hit the bed, she flopped down. He grabbed her towel and tossed it to Jim. He guided Maura back to the mattress and her damp, blonde hair settled around her head and she smiled up at him with those large blue eyes.

She scooted back on the bed and reached down; she wrapped her cool fingers around his warm, stiff cock. She groaned out, "Mmmmm, nice to see you're still ready to continue in much better surroundings."

Kevin slid up higher on top of her and gently slid his cock inside her.

Maura moaned in pleasure, she turned a switch and began pumping her hips upward, meeting his urgent thrusts.

Lanie slid over and took a spot besides the two fucking and ran her hand over Kevin's ass as he continued to pump in and out of Maura. She slapped him on the ass and giggled, "Come on Kevin, show her how you make Jenny scream when you make her cum."

Kevin continued pumping and Maura was showing her experience as she moved her hips, meeting his movements with ones equally as urgent. She let out little meows as Kevin began hitting all of the spots that really got her going.

Jim flopped down alongside them so that he could watch and see everything. Lanie scooted around and took a spot in front of Jim. She rolled herself against him and they both watched Kevin and Maura fuck.

Jim reached over and began caressing Lanie's gals and Lanie reached back and captured his cock in her large black hand.

Jim was ready for round two and he raised her leg just a bit and then slid his hardness back inside her juice filled pussy. After the pool, she was once again tight, but still very wet. Lanie's breathing sped up immediately and she rocked her ass against him. Jim just continued to pump in and out of her tight pussy. Having her on her side, he was able to play with her ass and tits and at the same time watch Maura take Kevin's cock in her tight pussy.

Kevin looked over and saw Jim fucking the gorgeous black woman again. He wanted a shot at her, but he was having too much fun with Maura to even think it. He picked up the pace and even though he was in an air-conditioned room, he was beginning to sweat.

Maura wrapped her legs around Kevin's waist and kicked at his ass with her heels, "Oh hell yessssssssssss, Kevin, I can feel you getting harder. Keep up this pace and I'm going to.......oh my God, yes, yes, oh fuck meeeeeeeeeeee!" I'm cumminggggg!"

Kevin pumped into Maura with all he had. His body slammed against her slender body, as her heavy tits swayed around. He grabbed one and caught her stiff nipple between his lips. Sucking hard he heard her scream again and as her pussy tightened around his cock and began bathing his cock with her cum. He lost it too, slamming into her one more time; he ground his hips from side to side and exploded. He filled her with his hot cum as he sucked harder on her tits. Moving from one to the other, he released it and moved up and covered her mouth with his.

Maura loved being kissed as she was cumming and her orgasm was lessening, but when he kissed her and kissed her hard. She tightened her cunt muscles around his cock and felt it leap in her pussy. She exploded again and this time it was a lot stronger. She raked her nails down his back and kissed him back with the same intensity.

Kevin's cock throbbed and pulsated as he came a little more, pumping all of his cum deep inside her. It prolonged her orgasm and as she broke their kiss, she nuzzled his neck, "Thank you Kevin. After all of the sex lately with Jane, it's nice to see I can still turn on a guy and make him cum."

He kissed her again, caressing her cheek with his fingertips, "Oh, you did a pretty good job yourself." She smiled up at him; she liked hearing what he said. With Kevin still in her; the two of them watched Lanie and Jim going at it again, "My God Lanie, don't you ever get enough?" She watched as Jim slowed his fucking of the luscious black woman. He caressed her lush curves and now stopped fucking Lanie. He could feel her cunt muscles squeezing and releasing his cock.

Lanie giggled, "I know you're a senior citizen, but from what Kate told me, you can fuck all night, so why did you stop?" She rocked her hips and continued to grind against him.

Maura leaned in and asked Lanie, "Did he cum in you yet?"

Jim chuckled, "I almost came just watching you and Kevin, well more you than Kevin, but no, not yet."

Lanie nibbled at his neck and continued to squeeze his cock with her cunt muscles, "I think you're the only one who hasn't cum yet. What can I do to make you cum?"

Maura giggled, "I have an idea, roll over and ride him Lanie. I bet if you and I make out, it will drive him to cum, wanna try?"

Lanie rolled over before Jim could react and she spun around and faced away from him. She began raising and lowering her body. She groaned out when he started playing with her large, black bubble butt.

Jim looked over her shoulder and watched Maura run her fingers through Lanie's thick black hair. Their lips met and they crushed their tits together. "Hey you two, I can't see. All I'm seeing is this gorgeous black ass and if I can't see, I just may shove my cock in this ass and watch it swallow up my dick."

Lanie let out a grunt, "Oh no you don't! I had a tough enough time taking that thick monster in my pussy." She spun around and faced him, "I think this will be better." She felt his cock stiffen and she smiled, "See, I can feel you getting harder. Come here Maura, let's make him cum!"

Maura kissed Lanie and their hands were all over each other. Maura watched Lanie riding Jim faster and faster. She was screaming at the top of her lungs, "Fuck me Jim, come on, shoot your hot cum up in me. I need you to put out the fire." She was on the verge of cumming again, but he still held off.

Maura smiled and whispered in Lanie's ear. Lanie nodded and held onto Maura as she swung her leg over Jim's prone body and she lowered her cum filled pussy to Jim's face. She let out a grunt when his hands clutched at her slender thighs and suddenly she felt his tongue darting in and out of her pussy, drawing Kevin's cum from her pussy.

He pulled her back a little and attacked her clit and he was so close now. He strummed her clit with his tongue and when he captured it between his lips and sucked, he could feel her tighten her thighs around his head and she screamed out, "I'm cumming you old fuck, cum, cum with us!"

He lost it and began pumping his hot, creamy cum deep in Lanie pussy.

She screamed out and came too.

Kevin was the odd man out, he watched as the trio started cumming. He grabbed hold of Lanie's arms; he pulled her off of Jim. Kevin rolled her over and with one mighty thrust, buried his cock balls deep into Lanie cunt. She was still cumming and when he drove his stiff cock into her, she went off the deep end. She wrapped her arms and legs around him. Her mouth clamped onto his and kissed him with such intensity, it took his breath away.

Kevin ripped his mouth from hers and captured one of her Hershey Kiss nipples between his lips. He was so turned on, he bit down and Lanie scream out. He released it and she screamed out, "No, no Kevin bite it, I'm gonna cum again." He drew it back into his mouth and bit down. She screamed out again, "Harder, harder, God damn it, bite it harder!" He did and she raked her nails through his scalp and kicked at his ass as she exploded and started squirting. She drenched the two of them and the bed was a total mess.

Kevin was sucking and biting her other nipple, not as hard, he knew she was cumming already. He pumped into her as hard and as fast as he could and he lost it and shot his hot seed into her black cunt.

Beside them, as Jim continued to lap at Maura's clit and having her cum again. He felt his cock exposed when Lanie was pulled off of him in mid-orgasm. He suddenly felt Maura's mouth close around his cock and she sucked for all she was worth. She sucked so hard, he thought she was sucking his balls through his cock. He closed his legs around her head and thrust up into her mouth. She took it all and bobbed up and down; she wouldn't stop and just as he finished cumming, she felt his cock stiffen and more of his seed flew through his shaft and she swallowed hard, taking his hot load into her belly.

The two of them rolled off the bed and ran to the bathroom to shower just after Lanie exploded. She showered all of them; she squirted her slimy juices all over them.

As they finished in the shower and climbed out; an exhausted and slime covered Lanie came stumbling into the bathroom. Kevin was right behind her and they stepped into the shower. Kevin turned it on and they both flopped down on the shower floor and let the hot spray soothe their aching body, and wash away all the cum that covered them both.

Jim and Maura left the bathroom after drying off and as they re-entered the bedroom the housekeepers were just leaving. They changed the sheets and remake the bed. Maura was baffled and she stopped one of the housekeepers, "Could you tell me, how you knew it was time to change the linen?"

The forty-something female grinned at Maura and pointed to the flashing red light in the upper corner of the ceiling. She whispered to Maura, "We see it all, don't worry, we're bonded and wouldn't say a word, too hot for anyone to believe anyways." She turned and left.

Jim laughed out loud, "That's my daughter and son-in-law, they think of everything. Now how about a little nap and try for another round."

They did and Jim and Maura did, and so did Lanie and Kevin, well into the dawn's early light.

Jamie Reagan (Will Estes) and Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk) were walking on the beach; they headed down the opposite direction Sherlock and Linda were going. Jamie was in a colorful Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts, while Abigail was wearing a flowing wrap-around skirt; sandals and a sexy, navy blue camisole. They were running their hands up and down the backs and asses of each other and they'd stop every once in a while to kiss. With each stop, the kiss grew hotter and Abby's long, curly blonde hair whipped around her face from the wind that began picking up. Her skirt blew open, giving Jamie a great view of her panty-clad ass and pussy.

They headed back towards the compound and found a shed where Rick Castle kept a lot of the pool equipment. For some reason, an old, but very large fabric covered sofa was there against the far wall. Jamie peeked in and before Abby could react, he pulled her in and closed the door behind him. The soft light from the pool area lit-up the shed through the large window across from the sofa.

Jamie placed his hands on Abby's waist and drew her against him. His hands slid up her arms and into her hair. Combing his fingers through it, he tightened his grip and planted his lips on hers. He ground his mouth against hers and she pressed back as well. Their lips parted and their tongue swapped spit and this went on for several minutes.

Abby's hands were not still either. Her hands ran down off his shoulders and kneaded the muscles on his back. Her hands grabbed his ass and after a few moments, one of her hands snuck around and cradled his stiff cock in the palm of her hand.

Jamie isn't the tallest man at the get-together. Abby, in her heeled sandals put her slightly above him. His hands left her thick silky hair and pulling his lips from hers, he swished her hair from her long, slender neck. He leaned in and attacked the soft, sensitive flesh just below her jaw. He worked his lips lower and he felt her shiver. He knew this was what he was looking for. He pressed harder and his tongue came out and left a line of wetness from her jaw, to her ear and down to her clavicle.

Abby was now stroking Jamie's cock with stronger urgency. She groaned loudly and her head fell back and rolled around. She shivered when he pushed the blonde curls from the opposite side of her neck and treated her neck to the same treatment. She was gasping and groaning constantly now. She licked her lips and bit down on her lower lip. Her other hand joined what the other hand was doing. She tugged roughly at the fastener of his pants and getting them open, she yanked down the zipper. She ran her hands in the opening and grabbing his ass; she squeezed and giggled, "You're a bad boy, Jamie. Where is your underwear?"

1...456789