Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was sort of forgotten. He knelt back on his haunches and watched in awe as Alexis' experienced tongue rolled up and down Meredith's sloppy cunt. It was dripping juices and ran down her trim thighs. Alexis wasn't about to lose any of it and her tongue rolled along the outsides of her mother's snatch and catching it, drew it into her mouth and she resumed hunting for more.

His cock was aching and he couldn't wait any longer. He shifted his knees from side to side and soon had his legs on either side of Meredith's ass. He leaned in and ran his tongue up and down her tight crack and every few seconds, his tongue met Alexis' and she's feed him some of her mother's cunt juices.

Meredith's eyes rolled back in her head, "Holy fuck, I'm gonna have to thank Kate. You two couldn't have come up with this on your own. She's trained both of you well and I'm going to thank her properly, later."

Rick chuckled; he knew she was correct; this was a trick Kate taught them. He became more confident and now began darting his tongue in and out of Meredith's puckered asshole. He stiffened his tongue and drove it deep into her lubricated hole.

Alexis now concentrated on her mother's clit, pulling at it with her lips just as Rick stabbed his tongue directly into Meredith's crinkled hole.

Meredith screamed out, "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! Ugggggg! She pulled her face from Alexis' cunt, her legs were shaking uncontrollably. All the blood rushed to her head and Alexis' face beneath her became soaked with her hot, tangy cream.

Castle stood up, he wiped his face and slid off the bed and poured himself a glass of wine from the nightstand. He drank it down and turned back to the bed. He slapped Meredith hard on the ass, "Okay, enough of this oral shit! I have to fuck you now or my aching cock is going to explode.

Meredith raised her head, her face once again covered in Alexis' cunt cream. She stared up at him with those dark blue eyes and grinned at him, "Okay, I give in, fuck me Rick, show Kate how much you want it!"

"Right now, Meredith, I couldn't care less who's watching or who's cunt I bury my cock in, I just have to feel the heat of a nice juicy cunt, wrapped tightly around my cock!"

Alexis rolled out from under her mother as Meredith pulled up to her hands and knees. She presented Rick her pussy and throwing her hair back over her shoulder, looked back at him and waited.

Alexis ran her fingers up and down her dripping pussy. She coated them in her rich, milky cream. She scooted over to her father and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She stroked him several times, completely coating his cock in her juices. Alexis smiled up at him and tugged him forward. She guided his stiff cock to her mother's waiting pussy. She planted a hot, passionate kiss on his lips. She pulled back and whispered to him, "Go for it Dad, show her what she gave up and what Kate is missing by being in the other room."

He kissed her back and nodded, his cock was already lined up with Meredith's puffy cunt. It peeked out from between those two tiny ass cheeks. He pushed forward and the purple, mushroomed head parted those juicy lips and he felt the heat of her inner walls, slick and hot as a furnace. He pushed forward and felt her clutch at his shaft and felt her hot cunt swallow up his cock.

Meredith had her head buried in the pillow and when he fed her his cock, she arched her back, threw her hair over her sleek, glistening back and turned her head and smiled wickedly at Kate in the other room.

Kate and Jim were both completely naked now. Kate was propped up on several pillows and her heels were pounding repeatedly at her Dad's back.

Jim was taking his time. He wanted nothing more than to savor his daughter's cunt. Whenever he closed his eyes and listened to Kate moan, felt her urging him on and inhaled her musky scent. It brought him back to her mother. Her pussy and reaction to his lips, tongue and fingers were an exact replica to her mother, his wife, Johanna Beckett. He had to open his eyes and look up at Kate or he knew he would call out his dead wife's name. It would tear her apart and kill the entire week-end.

Kate looked from between her legs, knowing he was remembering Kate's mother, but she loved him too much to call him on it. She just closed her eyes and took in the love he was giving her. Whenever she began swimming in emotions, she would open her eyes and stare at that witch, Meredith as she smiled wickedly at Kate. She just hoped Rick would pull his cock out of her, shove that monster in her ass and empty his balls in her ass, it would serve her right. She looked over and saw Alexis staring at her and she nodded and smiled. She loved Alexis as if she was her own daughter and she loved how close they have become, in and out of the bedroom. She couldn't believe Alexis came from Meredith's loins. She was happy Rick had so much more influence on her.

Kate turned back to her father she wanted to fuck him. She wanted to show him the same love Alexis showed Rick. She tapped Jim on the shoulder, "Come on Dad, it's time for you to fuck me. How about I give you a little of what you just gave me?"

Jim rolled over onto his back and spread his legs, giving his daughter a pathway to his stiff cock. He turned just right giving Alexis and Meredith a perfect view of what Beckett was about to do.

Kate reached into the nightstand and pulled out a ponytail holder. She gathered her long auburn and brown hair and pulled it into a tight, high ponytail. She smiled at the window and let out a tiny laugh, "Don't wanna hide how great his cock looks sliding in and out of my mouth" She flicked out her tongue and darted at the large pee hole. She caught a large dollop of pre-cum that oozed out. She ran it around her lips, coating them and then wrapped her slick lips around the head. She sucked hard and her cheeks hallowed out.

Jim arched his back, trying to shove more cock meat into her mouth. His hands rested on her head and the harder she sucked, the tighter his grip got. He was smiling, but it quickly disappeared and his eyes were closed tightly and his mouth dropped open. He let out a loud groan as the three in the other room stopped to watch his large cock, nearly as large as Castle's disappear from view and her lips were pressed against his swollen nuts.

Kate slowly drew upward and as his cock reappeared it was glistening in the light shining through the window. It was covered in her thick saliva and a thick rope hung from her swollen lips and ran down to the throbbing, mushroomed head of his cock. She turned her head and her ponytail swished across his belly. She smiled wickedly at Rick, his daughter and ex-wife. She blew them a kiss and giggled. It was quickly replaced with a moan as she enveloped the shaft and swallowed it down halfway. She now began bobbing up and down at a leisurely pace. Her lips tighten with each upward stroke and lessened her lips on each downward stroke.

Jim was panting hard and let out a groan, "Oh fuck Katie, slow down or I'm gonna paint that pretty little face of yours with my cum. I'd much rather fill your tight little tummy with my spunk, what do you say?"

She drew his cock from her mouth, her lips were covered in saliva and she sucked inward, drawing it into her mouth, "Mmmmm, too bad you're not thirty any longer, I'd love it both ways, but seeing I have to choose, I'll defer to your judgement." She let out a giggle when he fell back to the bed.

Jim grabbed her by the wrist and tugged her over his body. He looked up at her and smiled, "My god Kate, if you're not a spitting image of your mother? Crawl up here and guide my cock into your hot, wet pussy." His eyes gazed up, taking in her sleek body. He loved how her firm tits winked at him. He looked down and saw her flat belly rising and falling from her heavy breathing. He latched onto her hips and sliding around, cupped her tight ass cheeks. He lowered her slowly and watched her fleshly lips clutch at his shaft and welcomed his stiff, fat cock into her body. He focused on her clit as it winked back at him and disappeared into the growth of pubic hair above his cock. His hands ran up and down her back and pulled her down to his body. His lips closed around one of her ripe nipples and now it was his turn to suck hard, hallowing out his cheeks.

Kate let out a shriek as she felt his teeth nip lightly on her tits. She ran her long slender fingers through his lightly graying hair. She began working her hips back and forth, making sure to grind her stiff clit hard against his pelvic bone. She was close to cumming; she rose up and placed her hands on his chest. She ran her hands up and down his firm chest and her eyes closed when his hands released her ass and ran up and cupped her tits. His thumbs rolled around and around and he smiled when he felt her press them harder to his active hands.

She rolled her head around and reaching up, she pulled the ponytail holder out and shaking her head, her dark waves drifted over her shoulders and across her heaving breasts. "Oh my God, Dad, I'm gonna cum, fuck me harder, please!" She pushed her knees back and rising up, she gave him the space to allow him to drive up and down in her at his pace.

Jim did just that. He slapped his body up against her, sending his swollen nuts up, hitting her lush ass over and over again. He felt her cunt muscles tighten around his cock and just as she screamed out, he felt her bathe his cock in her rich, hot cunt cream. He lost it, gripping her ass and shoving a finger up her ass, he grunted out, "Hold on Katie, here I cum!" He shoved his finger and cock into both of her holes as deep as he could and exploded, sending stream after stream of his potent cream deep into his little baby's belly.

Kate continued to shake and quiver as she collapsed against her father's pulsating cock and rained loving kisses all over his face, neck and shoulders.

Back in the other room, Meredith watched with excited interest. She clamped her cunt muscles harder around Rick's cock. She was up on all fours; she threw her head back and kept urging Rick to fuck her harder. She saw how much Kate loved her father fucking her, her cunt throbbed, she wanted to test Jim out, she wanted to see if he fucked as well as Kate reacted to his cock. She pushed back against him and as she came, she fell back to the bed and Rick's slimy cock popped out. She crawled up in a ball and shook as she came hard.

Alexis immediately captured his cock between her lips and sucked his cock into her mouth. Her tongue was active, licking and gathering up all of her mother's cunt juices that covered his cock. Her long, silky red hair covered his lower body and those large pink lips wrapped snugly around his shaft. She learned from Kate, Erin and Nicky how to deep throat over the past several months and her nostrils were flaring as she took his shaft down her throat. Her tongue darted out around her wide-spread lips and she flicked at his crinkled nut sack. She felt his cock growing stiffer and her hand tickled his nuts. She knew he was close to cumming, but needed him in her pussy, not her mouth. She pulled back, releasing his cock and it slid from her mouth slowly. Inch by inch his cock came from her slick lips. She had another pair of slick lips and she wanted his cock there.

Once he was free from her mouth, he guided her back onto her back. He gathered up her strong legs and bent her over. He slid into her like a hot knife cutting through butter. He heard her let out a long hiss and her arms encircled his neck, "Come on Daddy, fuck your little slut. Drive that big cock of yours in and out of your little girl's cunt and dump your hot load in her!"

Just then Kate and Jim came through the door and join the three in the bedroom. Jim came over and stood beside the bed and Meredith slid over to him and rolling onto her back, she reached out and grabbed him by the ass. She pulled him to her and guided his cum coated cock to her mouth, "Mmmm, I just love sucking on cock that has a mixture of male and female cum juices all over it" She pulled him tighter to the bed and took more of his cock into her mouth.

Kate climbed up onto the bed and lowered her head between Meredith's legs. She lapped away at the juicy cunt. It was swollen and red from Castle's vigorous fucking. She smiled when she heard Meredith let out a squeal around her father's cock.

Alexis was coming down from her first orgasm and she clutched at her father's arms as he held her legs up around her head. A veil of red surrounded her head and spilled across the bed. She looked up at him with those gorgeous blue eyes, and with bated breath she called out to him, "Dad, spin me around, I wanna suck on Kate's cunt while she eats Mom's pussy."

Castle looked behind him and he felt his cock stiffen as he saw Meredith's mouth full of Jim's cock and Kate's head buried between his ex-wife's thighs. He pulled slightly out of Alexis' foaming pussy. He grabbed her milky white body and spun her around until she was directly below the kneeling Beckett. Before she could reach up and grab Kate, he shoved balls deep back onto Alexis' cunt. He let out a groan when her legs wrapped around his back and her ankles clamped together and drew him deep into her.

Alexis grabbed hold of Kate's ass and drew her cum filled cunt to her mouth. She lapped away at it, sucking her grandfather's cum juices and her stepmother's juices into her mouth. She sucked hard and got a mouthful. She drank it down and now attacked Kate's budding clit.

All three women were on the verge of an orgasm as Jim shoved his cock deep down Meredith's throat and Castle pumped his stiff cock deep into his daughter's pussy. One by one, like dominos, they exploded and came.

Meredith was first seeing she was ripest for an orgasm, followed by Kate and then Alexis. Castle wanted to hold off but feeling Alexis bathing his cock in her juices and how she kicked at his back and tightened her cunt muscles, she made him explode way before he wanted to.

Jim was the last and he was surprised he had another one in him that soon, but seeing the two redheads cumming and one of them taking him deep into her throat, he lost it. He watched Meredith shaking from the expert licking his daughter was giving Castle's ex-wife, he lost it. He pumped him cream into her mouth and watched her throat working as she swallowed all he had to give. He drew his cock from her mouth and gently swept her long red hair from her face and chest. He played lightly with her tight nipples, "Sure wish I had the chance to fuck that luscious pussy of yours Meredith. Maybe next party; that is, if Rick and Kate invite me."

She giggled, "We still have two days Jim, I'll make sure to try it out before we break off and go home."

He continued to play lazily with her body, "Sorry Red, but I have to leave in the morning. I have to be in France on Tuesday. Even though it's July fourth, it isn't a holiday for them and I have meetings. You know, you could always join me, I have the option to bring a guest, what do you say?"

She rolled over, extracting herself from Kate's grip. She looked to Kate and then to Castle, "Do either of you have an issue with me accompanying Jim on his trip to Europe?"

Kate looked to Castle and he shrugged, "I'm okay with it, we're not married any longer, how about you Kate?"

She chuckled, "How could I oppose that, I just had by head between both of your legs. Go ahead, enjoy yourselves, I just wished you would have told me you were leaving early, Dad."

He hugged her, "Just got the call this morning; didn't wanna ruin this little get together. Rick ran it past me earlier and I was all for it." He turned to Meredith, "Do you have to go back to the city for clothes before leaving for JFK?"

She nodded, "Yeah, I'll have to get my passport and some sexy clothes if I'm going to with a stud like you. How about we clean up and head back to the city." She looked to Rick and Kate. She hugged them both, "Thanks for the fantastic week-end and I really appreciate it that neither of you have an issue with Jim and I going to France together." She hopped off the bed, "Come on stud, we have some packing to do."

Jim, who was still standing, but holding onto the bed, his knees were a little weak from the expert blow-job he got from Meredith. He hugged Kate and shook Castle's hand, "Thanks for including me, just remember me if you have another one of these. I'd hug you Rick, but with both of us naked, I'd rather not."

He slapped Jim playfully on the back, "Can't fault you there Jim, have fun and watch out for Meredith, she just may fuck your brains out."

Meredith giggled, "He has a point there Jim, look at Rick, no brains. Alexis, love you, talk to you soon. Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"Well Mom, that leaves me wide open to do most anything, have fun, look out for her Jim, she needs constant supervision."

They left and Alexis, Kate and Castle crawled back into bed and started all over again.

Back in the massage room next to where Danny and Joan were cuddling together, Eddie Janko (Vanessa Ray) had Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller) on the table. He was naked and lying on his belly. She had a tiny towel across his muscled butt and a rolled-up towel under his head. She was wearing a tight white pair of shorts and a ribbed muscle shirt. It was easy to see there wasn't anything under the shirt except for Eddie's stiff nippled tits.

She began working on his shoulders. She was amazed how toned his body was. She thought when she saw him with clothes on that he was rather skinny, but now, using her hands on his body, she found it tight and the muscles all over his neck, shoulders and back were very, very firm. "My Lord Sherlock, I can't believe how solid you are. I can tell you work out regularly, don't you?"

He scoffed, "Yeah, I guess I do, but I'd rather talk about you Eddie. So I heard you're on the NYPD police force. How long have you been on it?"

She continued to massage his back, stepping around to the side and running her hands down his sides to the small of his back, "I've been on the force just over four years. I'm teamed up with Jamie Reagan, the commissioner's youngest son."

He let out a tiny sigh as he felt her soft hands working his tight muscles. He needed this, especially after a long night with Linda Reagan. "So I take it you know the Reagan's rather well. Have you had much contact with Danny?"

She giggled, "Oh yeah, Danny is a real fireball. I heard he's in one of the other rooms with your partner, Joan Watson. So did you enjoy your time with his wife, Linda?"

He chuckled, "You can't believe how tired I was when we finally drifted off to sleep. So tell me Eddie, what's the deal with you and Jamie? After four years as your partner, I can tell by the way you talk about him, you have more than just a working relationship."

She slapped his butt, "I can see how they call you the sleuth when it comes to figuring things out. We have an excellent relationship. Do I wish we were more than that? I'd have to say yeah, but we already spend half our waking hours together. If we took it to the next level, we'd see less of one another. So, no we're keeping it at a low simmer. I'd hate to be broken up as his partner. I guess sooner or later one of us, or even both will be promoted. I'd love to be a detective and I know Jamie says he's happy being on patrol, but I can't see him not being a detective, he's just too good to waste his talent as a street cop."

He nodded and drew in a deep breath. Eddie's hands were working up and down his legs. Every once in a while, her fingers would graze his nuts or brush against his slowly growing cock. "I can see you know him well. I understand what you're saying, but do you think you could be happy in a family like his?"

"Oh, for sure, my family was torn apart when my father was incarcerated. I'd relish a family like his. They spend every Sunday at the Commissioner's home for a family dinner and every Monday I love hearing what they discussed and what went on during the meal. Okay Sherlock, time to turn over and let me massage your front."

1...345678