Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 16

Story Info
Sunday Evening Formal Dinner Turns HOT!
29.1k words
4.83
11.3k
9
3

Part 16 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

***

Everyone was getting ready for the Gala dinner. Will Sorenson and Josh Davidson went to Rick and Kate's suite. Kate was still getting dressed and when they knocked on their door Rick opened it, "Hi guys, why aren't you guys getting ready for the big dinner.

Will stepped in, "Well Castle, I first wanted to thank you for the fantastic weekend. I've been called back to DC for a case. It's sorta hush-hush and I can't talk about it. Please let Kate know I'm sorry, but I have to leave immediately. I have a car coming and it should be here soon."

Josh was behind him and cut in, "I'm sort of in the same boat Rick. I was called by the hospital. I had things arranged to have the weekend off, but two of the doctors on staff were in an accident and I'm next on the list. I was called a little while ago and I tried everything, but I can't get off. Will offered me a ride back to the city. Please let Kate know I'm sorry too. I want to thank you for asking me. I know we had some problems, but hope its all water under the bridge." He put out his hand and Castle shook his head.

"Sorry Josh, a handshake won't do it!" He drew him in for a brief hug and he did the same to Will. "You two take care and be careful. You know how horrible the traffic is in and around the Hamptons on a Holiday weekend."

They turned and left; Castle told Kate and she was sorta glad. "It was nice to see them here, but it was a little uncomfortable for me. You got Kyra and Natalie out of the way early and my Dad took Meredith off your hands. I only have Tom Demming left and hopefully I can stay clear of him for the rest of the weekend. Let's make a pact, no more old boyfriends or girlfriends at these weekend parties."

He nodded, "Okay, but I don't think I can keep Meredith away, don't worry, I can handle her and she's not bad in bed. Not as good as you, but okay."

She chuckled and slapped him playfully, "Nice save Castle, come on get dressed we have to be the first ones down there, it's going to be a long, long night."

He smiled at her and slapped her on the ass, "Yeah, but what a night, I can't wait!"

Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) her long light brown hair combed out and her make-up done to perfection. Her eyes popped and her brown eyes were smoking with anticipation of what was to come tonight. She had a long flowing black gown on. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing a bra because the neckline dipped down past her pert breasts halfway to her belly.

Alexis Castle (Molly Quinn) Entered the room, she had her long red hair was pulled back in a severe ponytail. She was wearing a daring, skin tight jersey dress. It clung to her every curve as if was painted on her. It was easy to see she wasn't wearing any underwear. It was a series on wide black and white horizontal stripes. A wide black ribbon around her neck and another around her waist accented the outfit even more. Her already plush pink lips looked even larger coated with a clear lip gloss making men shiver thinking what those lips could do.

Lanie Parish (Tamala Jones) was the next to arrive. She entered the banquet room causing all of the men and some of the women to drool. She was wearing a short black clinging dress. It had one shoulder bare and a tiny strap on the other shoulder. Her large girls threatened to burst free from the bodice. The hemline was a foot above her dimpled knees and her bubble butt nearly hopped out of the dress. Her long black hair was combed straight and the ends rested on her bountiful breasts.

Hayley Shipton (Toks Olagundoye) came down the staircase and men stopped and watched her all the way down. She was wearing a flowing black pair of harem pants. They were sheer enough to see she was naked beneath them. On top she was a strapless halter, it barely contained her firm, dark breasts. It was white with a black and silver sexy pattern on it drawing one's eyes to her breasts holding the top up. Her long dark auburn hair was pulled back and held in place by a silver clip at the base of her neck. She was wearing light colored make-up drawing anyone who was looking to her dark, sexy eyes. Her lips were coated in a bright red lipstick. And made one wonder what she could do with them.

Jenny Ryan (Juliana Dever) came into the ballroom with her husband Kevin Ryan (Seamus Dever). She was dressed a little more modestly compared to others who were there. She was wearing a pure white linen dress. It had a high neckline, but what made it unique as that it had a large gold zipper from the neckline, all the way down to where her legs met her panty clad pussy. The hemline was also modest, ending a few inches below her knees. Her legs were encased in white stockings and red pumps finished her outfit. What made her stand out was her hair. She normally had her blonde hair curled or wavy. Tonight it looked permed and framed her face in hundreds of tiny ringlets and her make-up accented her bright blue eyes. She looked absolutely fuckable and her hair looks like she just got out of bed, incredibly fuckable.

Erin Reagan (Bridget Moynahan) floated down the stair arm in arm with her daughter, Nicky Reagan (Sami Gayle). Erin was a jaw dropper, dressed similar to Kate. Her dress had a full skirt and it flowed around her long legs and ended several inches above her knees. It had two tiny straps holding it up and two tiny panels were draped over her luscious breasts. The cleavage was deep, almost to her waist and just like the others; she wasn't wearing beneath the dress. Her shoulder length brown hair was almost straight, but flowed down in sexy waves making men wonder how it would feel around their thighs as she sucked their cocks. Her lips were painted red and they took made the guys and ladies have dirty thoughts.

Nicky was a vision on her own; she rivaled her mother and eyes were darting from her mother and back to her. She had her shorter brown hair slicked back and pinned back. Her eyes and lips were done-up to extreme. Her lips were coated with a thick line of red gloss and her large eyes were dark and alluring. Her dress was barely thicker than t-shirt material and it clung to her every curve. The long sleeves and short hem made it even sexier. The large vee neckline showed her dusty nipples poking through and when she moved, so did her pert breasts. With every step, the hem climbed up her tight butt and her ass cheeks peeked out. Her feet were encased in white ankles boots and if she wasn't in the Hamptons, she could be walking the streets of Times Square.

After that coming down the staircase were a group of Reagans. Hand in hand were Linda Reagan (Amy Carlson) and Danny Reagan (Donny Wahlberg). Right behind them was Jamie Reagan (Will Estes) and Eddie Janko (Vanessa Ray). The third group coming down the stairs were Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck), Abigail Baker (Abigail Hawk) along with Whitney Robshaw (Sarah Wynter). All three of the Reagan men were dressed in handsome black tuxedos. The women were a sight for sore eyes.

Linda was wearing a long sleeved, white satin blouse. It was unbuttoned to just where her nipples tried to peek out. Below that she had on a floor length black velvet skirt. It was form fitting and had a long slit on one side, flashing a bare thigh above her black, thigh-hi sheer stockings.

Eddie was just as sexy. Her dress was held up by her large breasts. It was a white and black patterned dress. Her back was bare to the waist and the skirt was long, all the way down to her feet. Her bubble butt showed off perfectly in that tight skirt. Her feet were encased in strappy black heels and her long blonde hair was pulled back and gathered together behind her head with a matching black and white comb. It was easy to see, one flick of a hand and her hair would tumble free. Her blue eyes were accented to perfection and her lips were painted a bright pink and looked very, very wet.

Abigail clung to Frank's strong arm as she walked down the stairs. Abby's golden blonde hair matched Jenny's. It looked like she just washed it and toweled dried it. It hung down to her shoulders in tiny ringlets and it had that just fucked look. Her lips were painted pink and her face had a fresh washed look, but her bright blue eyes welcomed anyone who wanted to sample her lush body. She was dressed similar to Frank, but she wasn't wearing a shirt beneath the tight satin tuxedo. The satin collar was open and only buttoned just below her large bare breasts. With each step, they shifted and her bright pink aeroules hinted what more was beneath that loose fitted jacket. Her legs looked even longer in those fitted slacks and her ass made any man's tuxedo pants look pathetic. Her feet were in black high-heeled strappy sandals and beneath them were silky black stockings. On Frank's other arm was Erin's college roommate, Whitney. After fucking Frank in the massage room, she spent nearly an hour working on her hair. She had it curled and wavy. Her hair resembled Abby's when she was at work, it looked incredible. She applied a lot of eye make-up and it worked, drawing anyone who stared at her, looking into those gorgeous dark blue eyes. Her outfit was one of a kind. It was a white, soft material, covered in black and silver polka-dots. The bodice was wide open and it dipped nearly to her waist. There was a tiny strap holding the top closed, it wasn't very secure, seeing she tied it very loosely. The hem had the same dip, but in the opposite direction. It showed off her bare, shapely thighs and with each step she took down the stairs, it flashed her bare thighs, nearly to her bare pussy.

Behind them were two close friends of the Reagans. Arm in arm Maria Baez (Marisa Ramirez) and Jackie Curatola (Jennifer Esposito) descended the staircase. The two of them looked good enough to eat and over the past couple of days, there were a number of people who had the pleasure of doing , just that.

Maria was nowhere dressed formally, but wore the black or white like instructed. She had her hair pulled back and held back in a large clip. Atop her head was a gangster type black fedora. Her shoulders were bare and on top, her large breasts were encased in a tiny black velvet halter top. Her belly was bare and below that she was wearing a matching velvet black pair of hot pants. Her calves and feet were stuffed into matching black, knee-hi high-heeled boots. She could be on Times Square with Nicky and they wouldn't be there alone for long.

Jackie's outfit rivaled Maria's. The white lace halter top barely contained her gorgeous breasts. There were lacy ruffles at her shoulders and it was sleeveless. At her cleavage there was a black ribbon attached to her skirt. There was an opening showing her bare belly and below that the material was joined together holding her extremely short black and white striped skirt. Her feet were encased in high heeled ankle boots and she too could be walking the streets of Times Square. She added several more blonde streaks in her light brown hair and her lips looked extremely wet and inviting with the red lips gloss.

Behind them coming down the stairs were Joan Watson (Lucy Liu) and Sherlock Holmes (Jonny Lee Miller). Surprisingly, Sherlock was dressed in an old world Tuxedo. Joan was a vision and there were several men at the foot of the stairs watching her walk down the staircase. Her white gown clung to every curve on her body. Her large breasts were cradled in a halter top, one tiny strap hung around her neck and the skirt hugged her hips and legs and fell to her ankles. There was a large slit up one thigh and flashed her naked thigh nearly to her hip. It was evident she wasn't wearing anything beneath the dress. Her long raven locks hung down, straight to nearly her waist and her lips and eyes were done up to perfection.

A group of the three women and one guy from Boston were the last to descend down the staircase. Frankie Rizzoli (Jordan Bridges) was in a handsome black tuxedo. One his arm was his bride-to-be, Nina Holiday (Idara Victor). The gorgeous black woman was also wearing a black tuxedo, but just like Abigail Baker, she wasn't wearing a blouse under the jacket. Unlike Abby, she only had one button fastened and her large black breasts moved and jumped with every step. She had a black satin skirt and it was extremely short, it could only be seen when she moved. The jacket barely reached the bottom of the skirt and her incredible bare legs were exposed almost to her ass cheeks. Her crimped hair was pulled back and fastened behind her head, exposing her long black neck, causing anyone who looked to focus on her bare breasts.

Behind them were Jane Rizzoli (Angie Harmon) and Maura Isles (Sasha Alexander). Jane's outfit was the most outrageous of any woman in the compound. It was a black bodysuit. It covered her from ankles to neck and even her arms were covered. The issue was that none of her body was really covered. The bodysuit was really one large fishnet. The holes were as large as silver dollars and everything and I mean everything hung out. Her breasts showed through, she shaved her pussy bare and those thick, dark lips showed through. The only things covered were her feet. Her feet were in black hi-heeled ankles boots. Her long black hair was permed up and it fell across her nearly bare breasts and halfway down her back. Her lips were covered in a bright red lipstick and her dark eyes were accented with lighter mascara making her look like a man-eater.

Maura was just the opposite of Jane. She was wearing a soft cashmere turtleneck dress. It was off white and molded every curve from her long graceful neck, down to her ankles. It was extremely tight and she had to take tiny steps; that is how tight it was about her legs. Her gorgeous bubble butt was molded under the dress. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in an elegant French-twist and her lips were painted in a deep pink. Her feet were encased in a pair of strappy white sandals. She looked amazing, but coming down the stairs with Jane, all the eyes were on Jane and not Maura.

The groups entered the large banquet room and there were waiters guiding people to their assigned seats. Castle and Beckett switched things up again.

All of the guests were surprised when they saw that they were ushered to assigned seats. Most gravitated to sit with their own friends, they were more comfortable this way during the dinners, but Kate set it up with Castle. They spent a couple hours deciding who they wanted to see together, at dinner and hopefully afterwards, naked and fucking. Instead of the large banquet tables, there were 10 very intimate tables. Each was covered in rich linen, candles and plush crushed velvet chairs. The room's bright lights were missing, replaced by indirect lighting and the candles adorning the tables.

Guests who came into the room in groups now broke off and took seats in their respective tables. Near the front, where the head table was just last night was a setting for Kate Beckett, Frank Reagan and Hayley Shipton. Frank was grinning from ear to ear seeing he would be enjoying dinner with Kate and Rick's private investigator associate, Hayley. He couldn't tear his eyes from Kate, he loved how her entire upper portion of her body was bare, hoping to see more later tonight. Hayley's shoulders were bare too and he loved how those harem pants fit her tight ass and long legs.

In the adjoining table Rick held the chair out for Jane Rizzoli he knew tonight was his last shot at her. He heard the Boston group were leaving tomorrow, due back on duty on Wednesday. He looked over her shoulder and saw her perky nipples poking through two of the holes in her fishnet bodysuit. He caught a flash of her fleshy cuntlips as she took a seat. He scooted around and held the chair back for Jackie Curatola, his other dinner guest. He looked over her shoulders too and marveled at her large unencumbered breasts swaying in her silky halter top. He saw her bare belly and licked his lips. He wanted to stab his tongue into her sexy belly button and the hole about eight inches lower too.

The next two tables were taking their seats. Danny Reagan ushered Frank's assistant, Abby Baker to her seat, he bit down on his lip as he seated her. He wanted to peel that tuxedo jacket from her. He wanted to free those large firm breasts seeing that the jacket was the only thing keeping them from everyone's eyes. He loved how her tight ass molded that tuxedo slacks. He scurried around to hold the chair for his other table mate, Jenny Ryan. He knew Kevin by his work with Kate, but seeing Jenny he wanted to pull her into that dark room and do unspeakable things to her. He was itching to grab hold of that gold ring at the neckline of her dress and pull it down till the entire dress parted. He also wanted to fist those perked curls on her head, she looked so fucking hot. She looked up at him with those bright blue eyes and whispered, "Thank you Danny, you better take your seat or I just might have to reach out and unzip those pants and free that lump pointing at me." She giggled as he turned red and quickly took a seat causing Abby to laugh too.

At the table beside them, Jamie Reagan already seated Whitney Robshaw. He couldn't take his eyes from the gorgeous blonde sitting across from him. Her outfit resembled something Audrey Hepburn would wear, but a lot sexier. The white clinging material clung to her lush figure and the dip at her bodice flashed her breasts to him. His gaze lowered and unfortunately the table hid the other dip in reverse where the hem nearly reached her belly, flashing her uncovered pussy.

The table right next to him was already seated too. Erin Reagan and Nicky Reagan were glad to be seated with her old detective. She wanted to sample his black cock and knew Nicky wouldn't shy away from it either. He looked back at the mother, daughter and was thinking the same about them. He looked at Nicky, he loved her hair, the way it was slicked back, like she had just finished fucking and was sweaty from orgasm after orgasm. He loved those full red lips, and imagined them wrapped around his thick, black cock. He looked lower and let out a groan. Her dusky dark nipples poked through the thin material of her clinging dress. He looked over to Erin and saw her smiling, "So Alex, I see you like Nicky's outfit." She reached up and parted one of the thin panels on her dress and flashed him one of her bare tits. It was topped with a dark, stiff nipple that resembled Nicky's. She giggled and covered it back up, "I just wanted to see if you were interested in what I had or just what my young daughter was offering up."

He smiled, "Oh don't you worry Erin; I'm horny enough to take care of both of you.

Coming over to the next table was Sherlock Holmes. Maura Isles in her tight, soft looking turtleneck dress and Nina Holiday, in her tuxedo grinned up at him. They noted he was their dinner companion and waited patiently for him to arrive.

In his rich English accent he spoke out to them. "Good evening ladies, sorry I'm tardy, my colleague, Joan Watson was having a difficult time finding her table. I must say, I have the loveliest ladies to enjoy dinner with. I hope Mr. Castle and Ms. Beckett do not put another twist in this evening's festivities. I would love to spend the night with both of you."

Maura grinned back at and chuckled, "Nina and I were just saying the same thing. This is our last night here in New York and was hoping we could spend the night with you before leaving for Boston."

The last table with a trio at it was already occupied by Javier Esposito. He stood up and hurried over and sat Joan Watson. She had a tough time locating her table and was assisted by Sherlock Holmes, ever the sleuth. She flashed Javier a large smile and whispered out, "Thank you Detective Esposito, such a gentleman."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,203 Followers
123456...8