Blue Bloods Meet Castle Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela shook her head, "You wanted more and I lost control. I couldn't stop. I wanted to give you all I had, but didn't take into account how it was taking a toll on you." She leaned in and gathered the weak woman in her arms. She wrapped her arms around her and gently caressed her face and upper body. She combed her fingers through her sweaty hair and drew her tight to her body.

Rachel hugged her back, the best she could and she shivered as tiny tremors continued to course through her exhausted body. She managed to pull back slightly, "Angela, until it got out of hand, without a doubt, you are the most loving and caring woman I've ever had the pleasure of being with. I can't see how you are married to a man and letting your knowledge of the female anatomy go to waste."

Angela gazed into Rachel's deep dark eyes. She tipped her head back and planted a soft, gentle kiss on her bruised lips. She continued to run her fingers through her hair and gently caress her body. She managed to break free. She slipped off the bed and stood beside the bed, "I'll be back in a couple minutes, I think I have something planned that you will just adore." She hurried from the room and entering the bathroom, she closed the door. She found several candles and lit them all. Seeing they were in the master suite, she leaned over the huge Jacuzzi tub and began filling it with hot, steamy water. She found a large bottle of lavender bath salts. She dumped in a bunch and watched the water give off an adorable scent. The bubbles billowed up and she turned down the large overhead light. The room was bathed in soft light and the candles gave off a soothing glow. She turned on some soft soothing music and hurrying out of the bathroom, she closed the door behind her. She approached the exposed brunette who was sprawled out and had her eyes closed. She ran her hand along Rachel's arm.

Rachel woke with a startle and smiled weakly at Angela, "Sorry, I sorta dozed off, where did you go?"

Angela tugged at her arm and she managed to get Rachel to sit up. She guided her off the bed and holding onto her firmly, she guided her out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

When Rachel saw what Angela had prepared, she turned and lightly drew her body to hers. She hugged her best she could and planted a soft kiss on her lips. "Thank You Angela, this is utter perfection. Could you please help me in? I don't think I have the energy to make it."

She helped her in and joined her and over the next thirty minutes, she bathed her, hugged her and caressed her.

Rachel slowly regained nearly all of her strength and she turned in Angela's arms and gave her a toe-curling kiss and her hands started to caress and set off tiny fires in Angela."

Angela managed to fight off Rachel's insistent sexual moves and eventually, she got Rachel out of the tub. She dried her off and during their long soothing bath; Angela used the phone on the tub wall to call for a linen change.

She guided the dried off Rachel back to the bedroom where she tucked her in and curled up behind her.

Rachel tried her best to start up another bout, but Angela was too strong and before long, Rachel had settled down to just hold Angela and before long she drifted off to sleep.

Angela held her till she heard her steady breathing. She knew she had fallen asleep. She slipped out of the bed, got dressed and left Rachel a heartfelt note telling her what a great time she had, but couldn't stay with her. She was just to upset for the way she lost control and abused her.

Angela tip-toed out of the bedroom and found a maid on duty and she happily found her a vacant bedroom to use.

In the morning, Rachel woke to an empty bed and when she saw and read the note, she felt even more love for Angela and knew she would try everything in her power to get her for her very own.

Coming up, the last two encounters with Temperance and Jamie and Rick and Daisy. Followed by the wild, no holds barred free-for all.